Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Golem armor :D

Hodor
    Hodor

VIP- Player 
    Lineage : Knight of Swords
    Position : None
    Cosmic Coins : 90
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Mentor : Empty vacuums of space
    Experience : 350

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Lightning Magic
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Golem armor :D Empty Golem armor :D

Post by Hodor 18th September 2014, 8:11 am

Name: Golemicus Mechanicus
    Type: easily portable rock armor
    Description:
    order of the transformation:
    Normally this small rock would be harmless but when the magic words are shouted, the rock enlarges into a gelantinous cube of metal covering the owner in it while forming into a large armor weighing 75 kilograms but becoming as light as a feather when supplied with 5% Mp each post up to a duration of 5 posts maximum and cooldown of 5 posts after the 5 posts have finished. The armor is around increases the users height by one meter so for examble Thordur is 1,79 then when the armor converts him, he becomes 2,79 while also increasing the currently equipped weapons length by half a meter or 1,64 feet, so for examble Thordurs sword is 109 centimeters and increases to 159 centimeters which equals 5.21 feet while remolding the sword
    Strengths:

• The owner of the 'rock' gets an increase in lightning magic, increasing magic power by 50, passively active increasing by 50 each rank To a maximum of 300 increased magic power. however this increases the cooldown of the spells by 1 post for D to C ranked spells and 2 for B to H. the power level increase can be toggled off and on by clapping your hands, However the power level increase does not work in armor mode and activating it without turning off the power increase, decreases the power level increase by 10 for 2 posts stacking if it is forgotten again and refreshing the duration of the debuff while increasing it by a post after the armor is deactivated and the stack is removed after the stack reaches the 6th stack. The only method for activating and deactivating is to touch your thumb with your index finger.
      Power Levels:
      D: 150
      C: 300
      B: 550
      A: 1000
      S: 1850
      H: 5100
    • The wielder of the rock can switch from armor mode to rock mode and vice versa at will by shouting "MAGIC IS FAKE" While the armor requires a constant supply of Mana or to be exact 5% MP each post.
    • The armor is resistant to Wind magic and wood magic and can block up to S Rank Wind and wood magic, And up to A rank for other types of magic, and taking due to the armor being quite heavy and incredibly tough, it takes equivalent to 2x B rank [Always One rank higher then the user] to break it and extra 2x B [Always One rank higher then the user] rank spell power to shatter it after then, If the armor is only broken and the person inside it is hurt, the armor takes 3 posts to form back up but if it is shattered with barely any traces left it forms back after 5 posts.

Weaknesses:

• While the metal is forming the user is vulnerable to attacks like ice magic since the ice can potentinally freeze the person within it, for on or 2 posts depending if the rank is the same or 1 rank higher.
    • While the armor is extremely tough, it is very vulnerable against piercing attacks which deal 50% more damage so for examble a C rank weapon deals 1x C rank + 1x D rank
    • The armor it self i extremely heavy but is also vulnerable to lightning and if the armor is struck with a lightning attack, it will be stunned for 1 post by an C rank which increases for each rank added while D ranks do nothing, however due to the weight the armor always starts decreasing the m/s by 1 each post used. due to it being tiresome to use, also adding an extra 0,3 seconds to swinging time.
    • If the ROCK ITSELF is heated up it can be melted by an S rank fire spell which will require 1 S rank heat spell to be cast every once per post for 3 posts while an H rank will do it for 1 post, but will put out toxic fumes to everyone in 10 meter radius around the user, however it will form back into the same form after around 3 post, The fumes deal 2x S rank damage.

Abilities:

Last edited by Hodor on 26th December 2014, 5:44 am; edited 11 times in total

_____________________________________________________________________________________

I hear...
    My victim's screams as they feed my insanity.
    I see...
    The victim as they lie on the table, staining their clothes and hair in a cardinal pool of blood.
    I taste...
    The rush of insanity as it holds me in its relentless grasp and pushes me to cut my victim's flesh till they cease their screaming.
    I smell...
    The smoldering of the blood that slowly bakes and dries in the intense lights overhead.
    I feel...
    Like this one victim will be enough, and I must continue to kill to feed this blood lust welling up inside of me.
    Rosetta Crawford
    Rosetta Crawford

Administrator- Moderator- Developer/GFX Artist- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- God Of Ishgar- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Guild Master- Demon Slayer- Legal Guild Ace- H-Rank- S-Rank- A-Rank- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Grand Master [2000]- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- X-Mas Event Participant- Hero- Villain- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Embodiment of the 13th
    Guild : Blue Pegasus
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Mentor : Sky Emperor Shangdi
    Experience : 367,824.5

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Ten No Kichi
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Golem armor :D Empty Re: Golem armor :D

Post by Rosetta Crawford 19th September 2014, 12:14 pm

I feel like there should be some negative to the boost you provide. You've said the wielder. Perhaps this ability doesn't work in armored mode? And also perhaps a cooldown on the boost? Or it causes the magic to cost more?

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Golem armor :D Zack2_by_gramcrackers-d8ker96

Golem armor :D Zack_by_ravenart5-d8j23c0

Golem armor :D Zackrose_zpse9a22d85
    Current missions(4/6):  get the squid A, King of Fighters(S), Village Protection(A), Repair the House(D)
    Rosetta Crawford
    Rosetta Crawford

Administrator- Moderator- Developer/GFX Artist- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- God Of Ishgar- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Guild Master- Demon Slayer- Legal Guild Ace- H-Rank- S-Rank- A-Rank- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Grand Master [2000]- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- X-Mas Event Participant- Hero- Villain- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Rosetta Crawford 19th September 2014, 1:22 pm

Approved

Current missions(4/6):  get the squid A, King of Fighters(S), Village Protection(A), Repair the House(D)
    Rosetta Crawford
    Rosetta Crawford

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Rosetta Crawford 21st September 2014, 3:16 am

--+I'd like you to reduce how much it takes to break it at this rank.

What I would like you to do is say it can takes 2 x the rank above you to break.

So for example at C rank it would 2 B ranks to break.

This will max out at taking two S ranks to break.

Now whilst it 'resists S rank' as its artifact because of how this is set up with the power boost and being able to turn the armor on and off at will and stuff...I think this is fair

Hodor
    Hodor

VIP- Player 
    Lineage : Knight of Swords
    Cosmic Coins : 90
    Mentor : Empty vacuums of space
    Experience : 350

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Lightning Magic
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Hodor 26th December 2014, 5:04 am

Bump, done.

I hear...
    My victim's screams as they feed my insanity.
    I see...
    The victim as they lie on the table, staining their clothes and hair in a cardinal pool of blood.
    I taste...
    The rush of insanity as it holds me in its relentless grasp and pushes me to cut my victim's flesh till they cease their screaming.
    I smell...
    The smoldering of the blood that slowly bakes and dries in the intense lights overhead.
    I feel...
    Like this one victim will be enough, and I must continue to kill to feed this blood lust welling up inside of me.
    Jiyu Kazehime
    Jiyu Kazehime

Player 
    Experience : 0

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Wind Magic
    Second Skill: Demonic Takeover
    Third Skill:

Post by Jiyu Kazehime 16th December 2017, 5:15 pm

Golem armor :D XEibTrW

Golem armor :D Miku_chibi_by_kenneos-d4l2s2w

Golem armor :D H6NcPbM Golem armor :D H6NcPbM Golem armor :D H6NcPbM Golem armor :D H6NcPbM

Current date/time is 28th April 2024, 10:44 am