Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

The flying newbie. [Thordurs intro thread (open)]

Hodor
    Hodor

VIP- Player 
    Lineage : Knight of Swords
    Position : None
    Cosmic Coins : 90
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Mentor : Empty vacuums of space
    Experience : 350

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Lightning Magic
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

The flying newbie. [Thordurs intro thread (open)] Empty The flying newbie. [Thordurs intro thread (open)]

Post by Hodor 6th September 2014, 4:36 pm

Thordur, usually finding new masochistic methods of pain to inflict, dressed in a black vest, having dropped his robe somewhere Was testing somethings to help him find the robe, first he tried to use vision lacrima, then he made the grave mistake to try and radiate aura with his lacrima, But In a failed effort to radiate the aura, since the lacrima was actually just a vision lacrima, nothing else possible for it, He ended up accedentally launched himself in the air at around 1500 kilometers per hour, He tried his best to harden his aura to the extent that he was almost out of power/mana, when he crashed into something extremely heavy. with his head first he crashed into the giant airship 'Nox animus' Ending up in some room filled with random things, (likely the guildhall) Getting quite confused over this and himself bieng completely unharmed he decided to go and take a walk, noticing some banners and flyers saying "nox animus guild....blahblahblah."
    Terra Snow
    Terra Snow

Player 
    Lineage : Nature's Blessing
    Guild : Nox Animus
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Mentor : "The Wizard"
    Experience : 0

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Sapphire Magic
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

The flying newbie. [Thordurs intro thread (open)] Empty Re: The flying newbie. [Thordurs intro thread (open)]

Post by Terra Snow 7th September 2014, 1:57 pm

Terra was on her usual walk around when she noticed an odd man in the Guildhall! She hid behind things, weaving in and out and sneaking around behind the man making sure he did not sense or see her. Terra gripped her staff tightly while glaring with her Baby blue eyes. Who was this odd fellow? where the hell did he come from? Terra was certain that he was not part of Nox Animus because she had pretty much stalked all the members before she had joined because she thought they were amazingly cool.

Terra blushed for a moment thinking about her beloved Guild Master. 'Yuna Swwwaaannnn!' Terra drifted off while still following the man. It was time to strike.. She gripped her staff tightly and charged with Full speed while only a mere two meters from the man. She made sure to aim right at the back of his head to knock him out and then continued to smash his head in with her staff.
    Hodor
    Hodor

VIP- Player 
    Lineage : Knight of Swords
    Cosmic Coins : 90
    Mentor : Empty vacuums of space
    Experience : 350

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Lightning Magic
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

The flying newbie. [Thordurs intro thread (open)] Empty Re: The flying newbie. [Thordurs intro thread (open)]

Post by Hodor 7th September 2014, 2:30 pm

Thordur was walking around the guildhall when he suddenly got hit in the head, and again and again he looked around but saw no one until he finally noticed that there was a woman hitting him in the head with a staff, Thordur would attempt to stop the staff but if he failed to stop the staff he would atleast try and dodge it while he said "Hey, girl do you know where i-- oh wait, this is nox animus isn't it? aaaaawwesooommeee... i've always wanted to be on a airship, Can i join??" he started stopped dodging and started jumping like an excited puppy completely disregarding the fact that he was bieng hit in the head.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

I hear...
    My victim's screams as they feed my insanity.
    I see...
    The victim as they lie on the table, staining their clothes and hair in a cardinal pool of blood.
    I taste...
    The rush of insanity as it holds me in its relentless grasp and pushes me to cut my victim's flesh till they cease their screaming.
    I smell...
    The smoldering of the blood that slowly bakes and dries in the intense lights overhead.
    I feel...
    Like this one victim will be enough, and I must continue to kill to feed this blood lust welling up inside of me.
    Terra Snow
    Terra Snow

Player 
    Lineage : Nature's Blessing
    Guild : Nox Animus
    Mentor : "The Wizard"

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Sapphire Magic
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Terra Snow 7th September 2014, 6:35 pm

Terra's Ass twitched at the fact that this man was not knocked out yet. The man tried to dodge the staff countless times but Terra had a mission in mind and that was to drag his knocked out body to 'Yuna SWAAANNN <3'. The odd man began to jump up and down like a drunk puppy saying something in gibberish that Terra could not understand. Instead of trying to listen to what the man was saying she made one final smash of her staff into his head, Breaking the long Wooden weapon in two.

Terra then used her Sapphire magic to Form Gauntlets which covered her hands, went up her forearm, and glowed with a brilliant lighter Blue. she rushed towards the still jumping fellow and blasted the side of his face with one of her brilliant blue gauntlets right in the temple. If this punch didn't knock him out she would blast him in the face two more times aiming directly at his temples.
    Daemon Spade
    Daemon Spade

The Dark Moon

The Dark Moon

Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Shadows of Anarchy
    Guild : Suripingu Mori

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Lunar
    Second Skill: Imperal Demon
    Third Skill:

Post by Daemon Spade 9th September 2014, 10:13 pm

Daemon sat calmly behind the desk in his room with a small pair of deciphering glasses he used to read notes he acquired from his informants in magnolia and era. Considering the two cities were under legal guild ad the magical council control his informant's had to write their reports in code.

Daemon was enjoying his night until a piece of an oaken staff burst through his door and was a few inches from his face until it was stopped abruptly by his right hand. Judging by the feel of the staff Daemon could tell that it belonged to Terra of the latest recruits to the guild. With a sigh Daemon took off his glasses and put them into a small case into a drawer in the left hand side of his desk.

Daemon sighed and got up from his chair, As Daemon opened the door his face quickly turned into a scowl. He walked over to the two and let out a loud whistle. DO YOU TWO BONE HEADS HAVE ANY IDEA WHAT TIME IT IS ? GO TO SLEEP DAMNIT

_____________________________________________________________________________________

The flying newbie. [Thordurs intro thread (open)] 52dd7fbb-1401-4e27-ac12-76ac0e3ff649_zps83e93be7

The flying newbie. [Thordurs intro thread (open)] Coolt110

Battle theme: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sv08zFNjTtw

End of the world Theme: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_S-UpM7dbcg

Current date/time is 26th April 2024, 1:42 pm