Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Chaotic Strangers | Intro Thread | Open

Nathaniel
    Nathaniel

The Cursed Soul

The Cursed Soul

1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Shadows of Anarchy
    Position : None
    Guild : βαƨιℓιƨκ Ғαиɢ
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Mentor : Ɖɛƨ∂ɛмσиια
    Experience : 50

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Ħɛℓℓ'ƨ Ƨɛяʌαит
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Chaotic Strangers | Intro Thread | Open Empty Chaotic Strangers | Intro Thread | Open

Post by Nathaniel 15th February 2015, 7:17 am

Chaos in enormous amounts is emmited by this place... I like the feeling...

One step after another one, slowly yet steadily, a man approached the big building settled between the snow and ice, a genuine smile on his face. Fiore, country of magic and guilds, with a vast magical population, although still not a rival for Bellum or Seven's wizard population. A country, home to both Legal Guilds, those that were on good graces with the Magic Council, the one who controlled almost all guilds, the one who made sure the Guilds followed the rules; and home to the Dark Guilds too, those that, for one reason or another, were against the Magic Council and its rules, or were simply not recognised by the Magic Council for diverse reasons, althought usually it was not the latter. It was nighttime already, so the visibility was bad, not only due to the fact that the night had already fallen, but also due to the insane amount of snow falling without ceasing. A quick, chilling wind accompanied the snow, making the conditions insanely bad, yet the man didn't care, as he kept walking towards the Guildhall of Basilisk Fang, a smile on his lips.

Standing before the Gates, Nathaniel Silvershield took out a picture from his pocket. It was a small picture of a petite, yet curvy woman with rebellious scarlet locks falling on her shoulders like a blood veil, her grass green eyes focused on the camera before her, a smile playing on her lips. Staring at the picture for a few seconds, until a lock of his coal black hair fell in front of his eyes, obstructing his view slightly, Nathaniel threw the picture in the air, a sort of black matter engulfing it in a matter of seconds. It seemed to desintegrate the picture, leaving nothing, but small pieces of it, still engulfed in the same matter, that the wind blew away without doubting. Ahh, Chaos is such a beautiful thing~! Nathaniel sighed, watching the picture fly away, a sign of malice in his eyes. Don't worry, dear Sister, soon, chaos will engulf you too, and you will withness the true power of a mage...

That said, Nathaniel brought his hands up, taking his coal black hair in a ponytail, his eerie, black eyes placed on the door before him, his scarlet irises not moving an inch while he made sure his ponytail was decent. Then, without doubting, Nathaniel took off his long coat, leaving his toned hands, filled with tattoos of all sorts. Rubbing the back of his neck, Nathaniel shivered slightly when his body made contact with the cold, and pushed the doors open, making his way towards the middle of the room, the door closing behind him quickly. I've managed it, Mistress Desdemonia. I reached a Dark Guild.

Looking around, he noticed some members staring at him, eyeing his multiple tattoos, weird hairstyle and eerie eyes suspiciously. At that, Nathaniel simply grinned, an arrogant grin occupying his lips, and placed his hands on his waist, his oversized shirt's collar falling to his elbows. Good evening people~ Would any of you be nice enough to get me your leader? Nathaniel asked, his typical cheerful voice resonating through the silent room, catching everyone's attention. It was too silent for his liking, that he could determine. Hopefully there would be a chatterbox like him near, or something, because if not, he would have to reconsider his decision to join Basilisk Fang.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Chaotic Strangers | Intro Thread | Open F0c946d04946a800f58ce8a1cbda5c4e-d63u6nv
    --Cookie__
    --Cookie__

Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- X-Mas Event Participant- Player 
    Lineage : Gold Rush
    Guild : Gυιldleѕѕ
    Mentor : /////
    Experience : 162.5

Character Sheet
    First Skill: -
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Chaotic Strangers | Intro Thread | Open Empty Re: Chaotic Strangers | Intro Thread | Open

Post by --Cookie__ 15th February 2015, 12:56 pm

"Candy, candy, candy~!" The bluenette sang, headphones placed lightly over her ears so the song that was playing could dance correctly. Her arms spread out away from her body as it fell backward, though instead of falling to the ground, it simply hovered a few feet above the ground. She rolled in midair onto her stomach, watching the guild doors with a certain kind of boredom. Her fox companion was still passed out in their room and refused to leave it for some odd reason, so it simply left Kukki with no one to annoy or chatter with. Though, the chatting was more one sided than a simple conversation.

Moments passed of continuous staring at the door before she let out a heavy sigh, and tilted her head to stare up at the ceiling. It was just as unentertaining as the door she had just torn her gaze away from. Though, when the doors opened yet again, her eyes snapped towards it with utter excitement. Maybe something entertaining would happen.

For some odd reason, it went silent. Silence.. I don't like it! It's to boooring! Her cheeks puffed out in annoyance and she hopped down for her lazy position in the air to approach whoever had silenced the already quiet, chattering. "Who are you?" The top half of her body bent forward, one eyebrow lifting in curiosity. "You look interesting!" Her bored and frustrated attitude disappeared and was replaced to her usual, idiotic hyper self. "Ooo! What's your name? You mentioned something about someone taking you to see our leader.. You probably mean Master! Why do you wanna see him?" Her eyes widened. "Are you gunna join the Guild? That'd be so cool if you did!"

Her hand reached into her pocket to pull out two fairly large suckers. "Want one? They're really, really yummy!" She held one out to the stranger, obviously ignoring the fact that this person was a stranger. The sudden silence was probably getting to her. "Oh! That reminds me, how silly! I'm Kukki!" Her goofy grin spread even wider, the crisp white stick of the sucker that was in her mouth, hung lazily off to the side.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Chaotic Strangers | Intro Thread | Open XHOO0pR

162.5/1200
    Mr. Anderson
    Mr. Anderson

Monarch of Destruction

Monarch of Destruction

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Coming Storms- Dragon Slayer- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Player 
    Lineage : Chaos Eye
    Guild : Elysium
    Experience : 1,431

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Arc of Dreams
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Chaotic Strangers | Intro Thread | Open Empty Re: Chaotic Strangers | Intro Thread | Open

Post by Mr. Anderson 27th February 2015, 11:31 am

"This has to be the place... Here, I will free everyone, they will help me to free the world!... Basilisk Fang, I have chosen to serve you, so you can help me, this has to be the place"
    Marik Anderson, mostly known as the Monarch of Destruction, a masked man who had just escaped from the dark guild Savage Skull, he didn't want to start any troubles in this new place, but Marik had arrived to Basilisk Fang, a big dark guild surrounded by snow and ice, it was a giant fortress of darkness. The masked man walked on top of the bridge, a long bridge full of silence and ice, Marik was kinda nervous, he started as a legal mage meaning that he hasn't still get use to this change, but he didn't care. Marik was going to destroy that bridge if it was necessary.Anderson walked through the bridge, when he finally arrived to the big gates, they were opened already, he took a heavy breathing and with one gentle step he entered the place.

The dark mage took a heavy breathing, he stared at the big place and took out his staff "We arrived Becky"a big red dragon appeared behind him, flying and burning any piece of ice that crashed with her, the red dragon laughed and turned into a woman "What is this place Marik?" the masked man stared at the big building "This is Basilisk Fang, our new home... I hope so" the man started walking inside the building, he didn't see anyone near, just two persons talking with each other, very different persons. One seemed to have a lot of tattoos around his body, but the other one was just a young innocent girl, but being from a dark guild meant that she wasn't that nice.
    The masked man took a heavy breathing and walked inside of the building, he used his staff as a support to walk and then placed one hand in his head "And now, what should we do?" he thought to himself, the red haired girl turned into dragon and flew behind him, looking at the place.
    Marik walked towards the two stranger. Ready to act, the masked man asked both of them something "Are you Basilisk Fang member?" the red dragon flew quickly, lading behind Marik in her battle mode, with two big claws against the strong ground, the dragon whispered at Marik "Are you sure you did the correct thing?" the dark mage laughed "Of course I'm not"

Chaotic Strangers | Intro Thread | Open Team210

Chaotic Strangers | Intro Thread | Open Signat11

--Cookie__
    --Cookie__

Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- X-Mas Event Participant- Player 
    Lineage : Gold Rush
    Guild : Gυιldleѕѕ
    Mentor : /////
    Experience : 162.5

Character Sheet
    First Skill: -
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by --Cookie__ 27th February 2015, 4:47 pm

Letting her gaze fall to the man who had entered after the other, a red headed female beside him, Kukki stared for a few moments to calculate who had just entered, bright blue optics suddenly brightening in excitement. “Am I a Basalisk Fang Member? Or both of us?” She bounced in place, or her body bounced at least. She didn’t have anything to bounce on with her odd lack of feet. Her hand shot into the air, “I am! I’m Kukki, please to meet you!” She tried to say the word around the large piece of candy in her mouth, but gave up and quickly broke it, swallowing the shards of hard candy so she could talk correctly.

Are you joining as well?” The bluenette paid no mind to the red dragon who seemed to be quite prepared for a fight, which was quite what she did not wish for. “Calm down, calm down..! I ain’t no threat! But I do have candy if you want some!” A bright idiotic grin lit upon her face yet again before she brought her eye back to the other man who had entered. “Do you both want to go see Master? I dunno where he is though..” Kukki tilted her body forward again, head tilting to the right before she held out a hand for the man who had just entered, and possibly the female, to shake.

Welcome to Basalisk Fang!” Her eyes squeezed shut in her light effort to bring up a brighter grin, though, she wasn’t forcing herself to, she was honestly happier beyond words. But.. Isn’t that how she always was? Kukki mentally shrugged it off, her eyes peeling back open to watch all three of them with an odd, but small uncertainty.

Chaotic Strangers | Intro Thread | Open XHOO0pR

162.5/1200
    Mr. Anderson
    Mr. Anderson

Monarch of Destruction

Monarch of Destruction

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Coming Storms- Dragon Slayer- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Player 
    Lineage : Chaos Eye
    Guild : Elysium
    Experience : 1,431

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Arc of Dreams
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Mr. Anderson 1st March 2015, 8:43 am

The masked man didn't want to fight, but it seemed like Becky liked the idea of fighting two strangers from the same guild inside of their own guild. Marik placed his staff in his back with his other weapons, he then stretched his hand against the blue haired girl waiting for her response "My name is Marik, but... It's better if you call me Mr. Anderson, or any other way, just try not to call me Marik" the man gave a step forward, walking next to the basilisk fang member and breathing next to him as well. Throwing out of his body a cold air that many people would fear. Marik turned around again, and stared at the girl with that smiley mask.

Becky changed her position, she placed both legs together and sated down like a puppy, when she heard the girl talking, she quickly turned into human and ran against her jumping and tackling the blue haired girl "Yes! Do you have candy? Does that mean we are friends now?" Becky said excited. "Becky, stop annoying Kukki, I really don't think she likes that" the girl's smile disappeared, she stood up and apologized "Sorry... I'm going to see the place" she turned into a very small red dragon and flew around the place. Marik took a heavy breathing "She is Becky, she has been with me since a very long time, she is my partner, but anyway. Seeing the master would be a good idea" the man turned his head to the right, and then to the left, looking for people "Where is everybody?" he asked while placing his hands inside his pockets.

"I want to join" the man said excited, he then heard those words that changed everything "Welcome to Basilisk Fang".

Chaotic Strangers | Intro Thread | Open Team210

Chaotic Strangers | Intro Thread | Open Signat11

Current date/time is 26th April 2024, 3:45 pm