Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Possible Activity Decrease

Nero_
    Nero_

Thunder Knight

Thunder Knight

Dragon VIP Status- VIP- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Coming Storms- Guild Master- God Slayer- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Senior [500]- Player 
    Lineage : Shinigami Protection
    Position : None
    Guild : Guildless
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Mentor :
    Experience : 2475

Character Sheet
    First Skill: -
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Possible Activity Decrease Empty Possible Activity Decrease

Post by Nero_ 1st September 2014, 1:23 am

Hi guys,

Okay, let's get over with this. Lately, I'm TERRIBLY busy. Like, really, really, really busy. I have 1 week or so left until school, and I'm trying to reread all the things I studied last year in order to refresh my memories of them a bit... Besides that, I have a lot to handle both Online and Offline; I might get a Guildmaster Position on another RP, and due to that, I will have to get insanely active there in order to go through the monthly Activity Checks so that I can keep both my GM Spot, My High Rank and my Restricted Magic. Not only that, but when school starts, I will get REALLY limited time on the computer (I think that I'll get around 3h a day), that I will have to divide between all the RP's I'm on, and still remain insanely inactive on all of them.

So yeah, if my activity decreases a bit (or a lot), you now know the reason. I will still try to keep posting for people and being active, but If I need some actual time to do that, please forgive me.

Regards,

Izzy/Janna/Antonia/Saeko

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Character Theme || Insanity theme
    Possible Activity Decrease Tumblr_n98jk3TInZ1qmxnvuo1_500
    Cirven
    Cirven

Devil's Advocate

Devil's Advocate

Moderator- VIP- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Guild Master- Demon Slayer- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Player 
    Lineage : The Devil Jester
    Experience : 833,050

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Devil's Zeal
    Second Skill: Aphyon Jivven
    Third Skill: Vir'ednith

Possible Activity Decrease Empty Re: Possible Activity Decrease

Post by Cirven 1st September 2014, 2:01 am

Sucks to hear that but its understandable. I hope things go well enough to where you have time to be around but don't force it if you can't really do it. Its better to not rush posts sometimes anyways. Try not to push yourself too hard.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Possible Activity Decrease LxcTBIi
    Character Info:
    Felicity Vrago
    Felicity Vrago

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- God Slayer- A-Rank- Rich- Player 
    Lineage : Angel of Chaos
    Guild : Eclipse Soul
    Mentor : Conquest/Decayuss
    Experience : 56875

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Crimson God Slayer
    Second Skill: Conquest Take Over
    Third Skill:

Possible Activity Decrease Empty Re: Possible Activity Decrease

Post by Felicity Vrago 1st September 2014, 2:29 am

I wish you lots of luck and hope to see you soon.

Possible Activity Decrease P5l7Dxp

Current date/time is 11th May 2024, 7:12 pm