Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Spidercat! [Job][Alvero/Sakura]

Alvero Kuragya
    Alvero Kuragya

Player 
    Lineage : Caine's Descent
    Position : None
    Guild : Fairy Tail
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 0

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Wind Chime Magic
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Spidercat! [Job][Alvero/Sakura] Empty Spidercat! [Job][Alvero/Sakura]

Post by Alvero Kuragya 27th August 2014, 1:26 am

Spidercat!:

=====

Cling. Clang. Cling. Clang.

Alvero's chimes swung back and forth in the wind as he moved through the village. While the villagers were wearing coats which would keep them warm through the winds, the wind mage himself was dressed rather inappropriately for his task. The hood on his sweater was up, masking the upper half of his face. He smiled, taking in the chilling winds coming towards him, challenging his every step as a clash of wills.

His job location was to take place on the western outskirts of the village. Realizing he was still a ways off, he broke out into a trot, loudly ringing the chimes around his staff as their melody picked up in intensity from the breeze Alvero was conjuring.

He blew past all the other villagers, almost hitting a few people with his staff as he sidestepped the unaware pedestrians.

"Sorry!" he shouted without even bothering to look at all the people he may have potentially injured in his journey to the cottage.

He would soon arrive. He knew that much, seeing as not only was the amount of houses getting smaller, but the one at the very end was right in front of a huge tree which marked it perfectly as his job location.

"Heheheh. Easy peasy!"

He picked up in pace, hoping he wasn't too late and someone hadn't completed the job already.
    Amara Adrestia
    Amara Adrestia

Player 
    Lineage : Soldier of Chaos
    Experience : 400

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Requip: The Huntress
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Spidercat! [Job][Alvero/Sakura] Empty Re: Spidercat! [Job][Alvero/Sakura]

Post by Amara Adrestia 28th August 2014, 12:28 am

Sakura stood by the tree where she was supposed to be waiting for her partner for this job, all was silent except the flap of Gwens wings as she hovered in the air next to her. "He is late," The bossy exceed tutted. Sakura gave a single nod in response, still observing the people walking by, tying to find someone who looked like they were trying to find her. "He should be here by now" Gwen folded her arms and Sakura hung her head, for some reason it felt like the exceed was telling her off. "He better get here soon, or I am leaving," At that last comment Sakuras eyes widened and she looked up at her companion worriedly, "Dont worry I was exaggerating, I wouldnt leave you when I know how socially awkward you are." Sakura nodded again and looked out into the crowds.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Spidercat! [Job][Alvero/Sakura] QiRNXYQ
    Spidercat! [Job][Alvero/Sakura] CGma7yz
    Amara's Themes:
    Alvero Kuragya
    Alvero Kuragya

Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Alvero Kuragya 28th August 2014, 2:29 am

Alvero was finally in the vicinity of the destination. Briefing was probably over at this point, so Ludrix elected to skip the introductions altogether and get to work. He hopped the fence of the cottage to get into the backyard.

He was a bit out of breath. The struggle getting to this point was a bit more demanding than he would have liked, but he remained optimistic.

"At least it was a good workout..."

As he made his way into the backyard, he noticed a girl already there. She was obviously too young to be the crazy lady that was described on the job.

The more noticeable feature was the fact that there was a flying cat next to the girl. It was flying. With wings. The concept confused Alvero. Had the cat already been caught by this girl?

Curiosity got the better of him. He jogged over to the girl, waving his hands and by extension his staff around as he did so. This gave him the appearance of a crazy person, especially with his hood still up.

When he made it within a few feet of the girl and cat, he was out of breath and had to take a minute. Once that was done, he pointed at the flying cat immediately.

"Is that the cat? Did you complete the job already?!" he asked in a tone that sounded demanding even though he didn't mean it to.
    Amara Adrestia
    Amara Adrestia

Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Amara Adrestia 28th August 2014, 12:59 pm

A few minutes later a boy jumped over the fence of the garden and began making his way towards Sakura. He was waving his arms in the air wildly, giving off the impression that he was either a mad man or there was an invisible swarm of bees circling his head.
    The red headed boy seemed to think that Ebony was the cat they were supposed to be rescuing judging by his shouts. "Stupid boy. Of course I am not the cat you are rescuing, I would never have got myself stuck in a tree!" Ebony huffed and dropped to the ground, wings disappearing. Sakura nodded slightly and tensed up, she wasnt very good with people.
    "Are you the person who is doing this job with us?" Ebony asked.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Amara's Themes:
    Alvero Kuragya
    Alvero Kuragya

Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Alvero Kuragya 28th August 2014, 2:26 pm

"Whoa! A talking cat! That's so cool!"

Alvero's eyes sparkled in fascination. The cat was talking. Talking! It was a rare sight to him and it captured his attention.

The girl didn't seem keen on talking as much, however. Though the cat was talking, the girl didn't talk anywhere near as much. In fact, he hadn't heard a peep from her yet. It sort of made Alvero wonder. Was she mute? Shy? Antisocial?

Suddenly, the cat spoke up again, asking if Alvero was here for the job.

"Ah! Yeah, that's me! I'm here for the cat. And you already said that wasn't you, so..."

He put it off. The job was what he came for to begin with. Alvero looked up the tree, noting its large size immediately.

"Wow... how did it even get all the way up there? We'd get pretty hurt if we fell from that height... hmm..."

He put his finger to his chin as if to think, and then turned to the cat whom had only moments ago had wings.

"Wait, couldn't you just fly up there and grab the cat? You can talk to it, right? You're buddies?"
    Amara Adrestia
    Amara Adrestia

Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Amara Adrestia 28th August 2014, 11:00 pm

Ebony fumed at the mention of her being buddies with the cat they were supposed to be saving "I am an exceed not a preforming monkey! If anyone can get that cat down it is me however this is not my job, it is yours and Sakuras and the only reason I am here is to help Sakura communicate! Learn some manners." Ebonys white cheeks flamed as she spoke. Sakura couldnt help but giggle quietly to herself, Ebony was very protective sometimes but she could be kind when she wanted to.

Amara's Themes:

Current date/time is 28th April 2024, 2:01 am