Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Haruhi argues her Position

Haruhi Kanashimi
    Haruhi Kanashimi

VIP- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Character Application Approved!- Obtain A Lineage!- Villain- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Magician's Spirit
    Position : None
    Guild : Laughing Coffin-Gravemaster
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 65,000

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Heavenly Body Magic
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Haruhi argues her Position Empty Haruhi argues her Position

Post by Haruhi Kanashimi 22nd August 2014, 10:55 pm

Haruhi has been a member of Tartarus for some time now. She has worked hard to spread her name, and the name of her guild, across Fiore. She works for the ultimate power that will bring her freedom. A system of "hierarchy" has been brought to her attention. She realizes there are several very strong mages in Tartarus, many that could outclass her, but Haruhi has already claimed the position of General of Arms in her name. She wants the power, the respect, the responsibility, that she feels like she is earning.

Haru pushed the doors open of the Tartarus guild hall. Her stomach, a knot, she had mustered enough courage to ask for a high ranking position in her guild, The General of Arms. She was gaining experience and learning new spells and fighting tactics every day. She became a better fighter and leader every day, and felt it a necessary challenge to undertake. Haru made her way to Lysergs presence. Upon reaching him, her throat swelled. She knew the strength and power her guildmaster not only demanded, but deserved. She was standing in front of one person she genuinely idolized. Haru was frightened to be asking for such an opportunity, yet she pleaded her case.
    "I am Haruhi Kanashimi. Currently, C-Rank mage of Tartarus. Each day I am becoming more and more power and understanding more of the world we are in. In this guild, am I strongest? No. At least not yet" She thought to herself. "Nor do I have the most experience. But these are things that come with time. Looking at what has been accomplished, in my short 12 years, I feel like..." Haru stopped, "Actually, I know, that I would be a General to prove our position in Fiore. To drive the view of true freedom. It will be a challenge, beyond belief, but I will prove myself further and make our name great."

Haru looked into the eyes of Lyserg. She felt a heavy weight over her. She wanted to turn her head and look away, but she didn't. She raised posture straight and looked into his eyes, waiting for a response.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Haruhi argues her Position 8SeRP8G
    Tuna
    Tuna

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Armored Beast
    Guild : Tartarus
    Experience : 300

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Hihiirogane (日色金) - Sun-Colored Metal
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Haruhi argues her Position Empty Re: Haruhi argues her Position

Post by Tuna 24th August 2014, 5:04 pm

It had been a quiet day of writing, reading and expanding on his knowledge in the study way up in the highest tower of the main castle of the guild grounds. Lyserg had putten on some of his favorite classical music and dug into studies of the void realm and the many facets which were able to be channeled into Earthland by Void Mages. Sighing as he sorted the fourth book that day just to realize that there was something missing in the research he had accumulated so far to connect some dots and tie up loose ends, he noticed someone coming up the corkscrew stairs into his tower.

Standing in front of a bookshelf, he carefully pushed the book back where he had taken it from and slowly slouched down on his desk. Taking a small black notepad from his desk after sitting down, his fingers carefully opened it. Checking his booklet and flipping through the pages to the current date, he found his assumption that there were no meetings of guildmembers scheduled for today to be correct. He closed the notebook again and slid it onto his right where it belonged. Folding his arms upon the desk, he awaited the currently somewhat unwelcome intruder.

Without a knock, the door opened. Less rapidly than he had first expected as the swift, high-pitched steps had sounded extremely eager. Before him stood one of his less desirable members. The little girl known as Haruhi Kanashimi. He wondered why she was in this guild and why he even bothered to allow her to stay. But since she had been a part of the Tartarus prior to his usurping of the throne and she wished to follow, he hadn't deemed it as too much of a problem.

But now, without waiting for him to allow her to speak, she did so. And what a speech it was. Lyserg had trouble keeping his composure. It was utterly outrageous what she requested. He had noticed her ballades of blind passion and taking the general's spot but dismissed it a naivety. Oh, how he had only convinced himself of that to avoid this exact troublesome situation. Her gaze met his the moment she began talking. Her high-pitched voice made it hard for him to take the little member seriously.

After finishing, he could in her eyes that she was demanding an answer. Placing the folded hands with the index fingers stretched out upon his lips he let his face cross hers for a second and try to explain what exactly was going through the young girl's head at the moment. But then, he decided to be straight. She would have to live with a lot more dissapointments in her life if she wanted to be a member of Tartarus.

"No." He spoke. Authoratively and calmly, his voice resounded through the room. His stern deameanour not budging an inch. "The answer is a short and definite 'No.' little miss." He added forcefully, not paying attention to being soft to her. How she had presented herself before him had not impressed him in the slightest, and the request she gave on top was an icing on the figurative cake of insolence. For a moment, silence rested in the room after he had spoken. Gazing at her focusedly and strictly, he awaited an outburst of emotion.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Haruhi Kanashimi
    Haruhi Kanashimi

VIP- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Character Application Approved!- Obtain A Lineage!- Villain- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Magician's Spirit
    Guild : Laughing Coffin-Gravemaster
    Experience : 65,000

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Heavenly Body Magic
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Haruhi Kanashimi 25th August 2014, 10:39 pm

Haru's head dropped slightly. Her gaze widened. She had asked, and not received. She hadn't planned on getting the promotion, given her volatility and inexperience, but she was still stunned. He slammed her fist into the ground, but stopped herself from releasing any more emotion. She bit her tongue. Tartarus had been her motivation to this point, and would have to be for the time to come.
    "Master. I know your decision has been mad. That it is absolute. I was taught never to turn my back on what I want. Never to give up when I have reached a road block. This time, I must make an exception."
    Haru gathered herself and started to turn around. She looked over her shoulder at her overwhelming master. She shook he head and turned back toward him. Stopping several feet away from him, she spoke. "I have put much time into gaining my power. I am still young..., small..., unlearned in many arts..., but do not turn your eye's away from me. I know this day, I am a nuisance, but tomorrow may change!" Haru's voice started to resonate in the office. "I may not be a choice member, but today I have learned this. When you deem me worthy of serving the guild and guiding it, I will be there. Acquire your generals, but I ask no more than to keep me in the back of your mind." Haru had her first display of respect as she half bowed to her master, Lyserg, and turned toward the door. She made her way and halted slightly at the exit, begging in her mind for him to respond.

Haruhi argues her Position 8SeRP8G
    Tuna
    Tuna

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Armored Beast
    Guild : Tartarus
    Experience : 300

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Hihiirogane (日色金) - Sun-Colored Metal
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Tuna 1st September 2014, 6:26 pm

Lyserg focused his gaze onto her. Something about this girl seemed off. She was unusual. For her age, she was extremely unusual. He would subsequently have to keep an eye on her. She seemed inexperienced and naive. Not knowing how the world and a guild worked. Her words seemed to come out of chance, rather than conviction. As if she was simply thinking what she was thinking because she had nothing else to think. The same thing he had felt from a lot of members.

Standing up as she began to respond, he made his way over to the door, not directly listening to what she was speaking as he had found it to be quite insignifant and not of importance. Maybe that would change in the future, but that was nothing something he would ponder about in the next few days. There were more important matters. Such as Lucille. That girl had impressed him. Not in a good way. There was still something off about her.

Snapping out of his thoughts, he opened the door to his office and motioned for the young girl to make her way out. She finished talking, bowing and halted at the exit, seemingly awaiting a response. Lyserg would abide at this point, because it seemed to be the simplest method to appease to her conscience.

"Miss Haruhi..." He spoke calmly. "I never turn my eyes away from any member. Please do not think that I will pay any special attention to you as that would not be worth my time and unfair to the others. I will treat everyone equally. There is nothing personal about me denying your request. Please do not think that. Don't deduce that you are not one of my desired members because I don't deem you qualified for the position of a general. It is simply your naivety to claim such a position that has already told me that you are not eligible. I will approach the people I deem worthy in due time. Don't forget that. I have my eyes on all of the guild." That was all he answered for now. There was nothing left to say, and he was satisfied that this situation solved itself so quickly.

Current date/time is 28th April 2024, 6:44 am