Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Demon and the Nun (Kiersa/Mary/Cirven/Aayla)

JaffaArchfiend
    JaffaArchfiend

Summoner of Faith

Summoner of Faith

1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Knight of Destiny
    Position : None
    Guild : Sabertooth
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Mentor : Secondary - Katherine Wickfield
    Experience : 4986.5

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Holy Stigmata Magic
    Second Skill: Celestial Spirit Magic
    Third Skill:

Demon and the Nun (Kiersa/Mary/Cirven/Aayla) - Page 2 Empty Re: Demon and the Nun (Kiersa/Mary/Cirven/Aayla)

Post by JaffaArchfiend 26th August 2014, 6:30 am

Kiersa gave a small squeak as Mary went into a rage. She went over to her friend and gently touched her shoulders. "C-calm d-down Mary p-please..." she asked softly, one hand reaching over to rub at where the man had slapped her. She turned her attention to the men, trying to figure out what was going on.

It was when she spotted something hanging from one of them that the nun's eyes widened. "Th-that's a d-demon t-talisman... I-I've only r-read about them..." said Kiersa, as she went to stand between the men and Mary. The nun looked over to Aayla for guidance on this one before she looked back to the men. "Wh-whatever y-you think y-you know... y-you're wrong..." said Kiersa, as she went over her spells as she tried to figure out what exactly they were going to do.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Demon and the Nun (Kiersa/Mary/Cirven/Aayla) - Page 2 Kiersa%20Signature2_zpsbeofxgfa

Theme:

Cirven
    Cirven

Devil's Advocate

Devil's Advocate

Moderator- VIP- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Guild Master- Demon Slayer- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Player 
    Lineage : The Devil Jester
    Position : None
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 833,050

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Devil's Zeal
    Second Skill: Aphyon Jivven
    Third Skill: Vir'ednith

Demon and the Nun (Kiersa/Mary/Cirven/Aayla) - Page 2 Empty Re: Demon and the Nun (Kiersa/Mary/Cirven/Aayla)

Post by Cirven 26th August 2014, 12:32 pm

"That.. Bitch..!" The man who Mary had kicked tried to talk through the pain but could barely do that or even stand at first. He managed to stand up with his partners while still grasping at his manhood. "That one that kicked me is the demon right? I really want to carve her up right now!" He spoke out angrily as he stared at Mary.

"Boys, boys..." A voice came from behind the three men causing them to look back. "Boss Lagen! We said we could handle this." The man continued walking up to them and stopped as he was just behind them. A grin seemed to be glued to his face the entire time. "Oh yes, I know that. I just wanted to be here for support. I let Dieria and the others deal with the other demon we found earlier. That one looked like an idiot. Didn't even try to hide his pointed ears or anything. Never mind that though and continue."

The man who was kicked earlier by Mary put his focus back onto the three girls. "You! The one that kicked me! You are a vile and filthy demon that we will cleanse from this world! Prepare to die!" The three men lifted their crossbows up and aimed at the girl. "Make sure to use our holy arrows only on the demon! Switch to regular ones for the other two."

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Demon and the Nun (Kiersa/Mary/Cirven/Aayla) - Page 2 LxcTBIi
    Character Info:

Current date/time is 30th May 2024, 3:46 am