Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Jack Pearl: A Wizards Grace Solo

Jack Pearl
    Jack Pearl

Player 
    Lineage : Knight of Black Ice
    Position : None
    Guild : Guildless
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 0

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Layered Magic Circle
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Jack Pearl: A Wizards Grace Solo Empty Jack Pearl: A Wizards Grace Solo

Post by Jack Pearl 15th August 2014, 8:50 pm

Job Description :
    Jack Pearl
    Jack Pearl

Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Jack Pearl: A Wizards Grace Solo Empty Re: Jack Pearl: A Wizards Grace Solo

Post by Jack Pearl 15th August 2014, 9:51 pm

Jack leaned back in his chair, sipping from a tall glass of pumpkin ale he had ordered. He pulled his latest mission request from his pocket and looked it over.
    "Well look at this." He murmured quietly "Looks like I get to be the wonderful boyfriend here." Jack had taken a chance and flipped a coin on which job he would take. It would be a lie to say he was happy about this. Jacks face slowly peeked over the top of the parchment and a menacingly large smile grew. "I hope she's cute. tehe!" Jack said in a very guyish tone. Jack pulled out a long thin cigar, a Don Diego to be exact, and light the end. Before he could take a second puff the bartender hustled over to him. "Put that out! No smoking under my roof!" He scolded. Jack only smiled and lifted his head. "How about this, we flip a coin. Heads I get to enjoy my cigar, tails and I'll get out from under your roof." The bartender was having none of this and demanded again. Jack argued and finally got his way. Reaching into his pocket he pulled out a coin and flipped it. The coin landed tails.
    "There see, it's tails. I don't want you under my roof anymore!" The bartender screeched. Jack slid the coin into his pocket. "Well, I'm a man of my word." He said in a confident tone.
    Jack Pearl
    Jack Pearl

Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Jack Pearl: A Wizards Grace Solo Empty Re: Jack Pearl: A Wizards Grace Solo

Post by Jack Pearl 15th August 2014, 10:02 pm

Jack stood up and stretched out his arms, cigar still lit in one hand.
    "I said get out!" The bartender screamed. Jack, who was by any standard means a patient man, was starting to get annoyed.
    "So, you're not going to let me stay under your roof?" He asked again, knowing it would irritate the bartender. The man continued screaming. Jack sat back in his chair and rocked it back onto it's back legs. With amazing timing he fell back and made two hand signs before speaking "Two Layered Magic Circle: Jupiter's Gatz". Two circles appeared and s swarm of light colored bullets shot at the ceiling destroying the portion of the roof right above Jack. Jack caught himself in the falling chair and pushed it back up onto 4 legs. He picked up his cigar and looked at the bartender, whom had a furious and devastated look on his face. "There you go. As you wished, I am no longer under your roof."

Current date/time is 8th May 2024, 1:45 pm