Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

A Wizards Grace GraveDragon Solo

GraveDragon
    GraveDragon

The Elemental Armory

The Elemental Armory

Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Novice [250]- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Armored Beast
    Position : None
    Guild : Fairy Tail
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 800

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Omni-Elemental Manipulation
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Completed A Wizards Grace GraveDragon Solo

Post by GraveDragon 23rd June 2014, 3:12 pm

Mission Details:

Wanting another fight, Conrad walked up to the job board. It was hectic again inside the guild, but he didn't seem to mind it as much anymore. Looking through the flyers, he came upon "A Wizards Grace".

"Foul Magics, seems like some wizard needs a beating." Conrad said to himself as he rushed out the door toward the train station.

Since "Beanstalk Village" was a high importer of goods,which made it easy to find unlike other jobs. Conrad hopped on train and headed off to the village. The train left Magnoila heading north toward Clover Town. The ride was long, giving ample time to rest and relax.

The train passed through three towns before reaching Clover town, But finally he arrived, He stepped off the train on the beautiful island. Wanting to finish his job Conrad traveled to the docks, where he chartered a ferry to transport him to Beanstalk Village. The ride was half as long as train, but he finally reached the entrance to the village. The village was empty, not a single person walked the streets. As Conrad entered the village, looking around he found that all the villagers were shut inside their tipi's in fear of the dark magic's.

_______________________________________________________________________________
    OOC: 203 words

Last edited by GraveDragon on 4th January 2015, 10:35 pm; edited 6 times in total

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Fear me, for I have chopped down a tree with a herring!

A Wizards Grace GraveDragon Solo 15n28na

Themes :

Current Rank:B
    EXP: 800
    Next Rank: 7500
    COMPLETED JOBS:
    D Rank=4, C Rank=1, B Rank=1, A Rank=0, S Rank=0
    GraveDragon
    GraveDragon

The Elemental Armory

The Elemental Armory

Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Novice [250]- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Completed Re: A Wizards Grace GraveDragon Solo

Post by GraveDragon 26th June 2014, 3:30 am

Dust drifted on arid winds, blowing across the village. Tipi's lined the roadside surrounded by fields of glowing withered plants. Conrad walked down the worn dirt road, at the end of which stood a large residence. Thinking that this was the chief's hut, Conrad stepped through the entrance.

"Hello, is anyone here?" Conrad asked as he entered the opening.

Letting his eyes adjust to the dark, Conrad could see an old man sitting on the other side of the open expanse of tipi.

"Who might you be?" Questioned the old man.

Conrad sat down.

"I'm a Fairy Tail wizard, i'm here to help with your problem." Replied Conrad.

Hearing that a wave of relief washed over the man's face.

"Follow me please." The old man requested as he stood and hustled out the tipi. Conrad imitated the man and left. Exiting the hut, Conrad could see the darting glances of the villagers peering through their doorway's.

"I am this village's chief." Announced the old man,
    Gesturing around him

"Something horrible has happened to our plants, please help us." Requested the chief.

Conrad walked out toward the village and declared

"I will help this village, take me to the source of the problem."

The chief motioned toward the fields, they both marched down to the plants.

As Conrad got close to the plants he could feel a dark energy emanating from them. The ground began to rumble as he got close, suddenly the plants sprang up.

OOC: 245 words

Last edited by GraveDragon on 23rd December 2014, 11:02 pm; edited 2 times in total

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Themes :

COMPLETED JOBS:
    NPC
    NPC

Mentor : Admin

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by NPC 26th June 2014, 3:30 am

The member 'GraveDragon' has done the following action : Dice Rolls

'Monster Dice' :
    A Wizards Grace GraveDragon Solo WeakMonster
    GraveDragon
    GraveDragon

The Elemental Armory

The Elemental Armory

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by GraveDragon 6th July 2014, 1:20 am

Ten foul mouthed humanoid plants emerged from the ground. The sun gleamed off their red skin, pointing at Conrad they begun laughing.

With a shrill voice, the plant yelled "Cyclopes" and started laughing again. They began making horrible jokes at him, saying stuff about how he lost his eye.

"Are the tomatoes always like this?" Conrad questioned.

Before the chief could answer, the tomatoes blasted him with a stream of ketchup. Conrad pulled his sword from his back, he began channeling. Sparks of electricity sparked from Conrad's body. The strange plants rushed at him, slamming their bodies against his. Conrad took a few good hits from them, but he continued to channel. Seeing the wizard in trouble, rocks rain down on the plants. Taking a glance back, he could see the villagers up in arms. Another volley cast from them, the tomatoes stopped attacking. Taking a step back, they readied for another charge. Taking another look at him, they stopped and laughed again.
    Finishing up his spell, Conrad focused the lightning around him.

The tomatoes rushed at him again. He readied himself for a counter attack, they lept into the air. Ready for some action, Conrad swung his sword into the pack.
    OOC: 202 words
    Spell Used:Equip Lightning I
    Power Used: 10%
    Power Remaining: 90%
    Health Remaining: 90%

Last edited by GraveDragon on 6th January 2015, 7:43 pm; edited 3 times in total

Themes :

COMPLETED JOBS:
    GraveDragon
    GraveDragon

The Elemental Armory

The Elemental Armory

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by GraveDragon 28th October 2014, 8:30 pm

With one full swing, Conrad slashed into the fray. Cutting down half of them, Conrad once again readied himself for another counter attack. The remaining five tomatoes lined up and launched another volley of juice, thinking quickly he launched himself into the air. Moving his sword horizontally, bringing the flat side of the blade on top of the tomatoes heads squashing three of them.

"Only two remaining, fun times." Conrad Laughed, while swinging his sword to finish off the rest.

After slaying them, he decided to check where the plants demons came from. As he walked around, he came across some tracks that he believed came from the creatures. He followed them to the forest lining, where the tracks stopped and multiple piles of dirt were found.

"Looks like this is where they were unearthed." Conrad thought to himself.

looking past the piles into the forest, he could see many more piles throughout the trees. Taking a further in, Conrad found more tracks similar to the last set. As he followed the tracks, it became more evident that there were a vast amount of those little demons. Getting further into the forest, he began to hear noises from a near by bush.

__________________________________________________________________________________
    OOC: 202 words
    Spell Maintained:Equip Lightning I
    Power Used: 0%
    Duration: 1/3 Posts
    Health Remaining: 90%

Last edited by GraveDragon on 6th January 2015, 7:44 pm; edited 3 times in total

Themes :

COMPLETED JOBS:
    NPC
    NPC

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by NPC 28th October 2014, 8:30 pm

'Monster Dice' :
    A Wizards Grace GraveDragon Solo StrongMonster
    GraveDragon
    GraveDragon

The Elemental Armory

The Elemental Armory

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by GraveDragon 28th October 2014, 10:50 pm

As Conrad walked closer to the bush, he could see ten large broccoli stalks on the other side. Getting closer and readying his sword, he leapt from the bush striking seven of them across their backs knocking them prone. The remaining three standing quickly jumped to the aid of their allies. Taking the opportunity once again swung his sword at the lot of them, striking the prone broccoli as well as one of the helping their allies, knocking it back away from the group and further incapacitating the enemies on the ground. The active broccoli grouped together and rushed Conrad with their heads swatting at him. Smacking into Conrad's side knocking him back a few feet.

"Now we have a fight, lets do this!" Conrad yelled, As he readied his sword for a sideways strike.

He rushed the remaining standing enemies, breaking their formation and knocking the injured one prone. The two standing rushed him one more time but Conrad was ready for the attack, swinging his sword he cut them at the legs, which stopped their charge. The hurt broccoli began to shamble to their feet for one last glorious charge. Conrad quickly dodged out of the way, with quick bursts of speed and precise attacks he finished the rest off.

OOC: 212 words
    Duration: 2/3 Posts
    Health Remaining: 70%

Last edited by GraveDragon on 6th January 2015, 7:48 pm; edited 5 times in total

Themes :

COMPLETED JOBS:
    NPC
    NPC

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by NPC 28th October 2014, 10:50 pm

'Monster Dice' :
    A Wizards Grace GraveDragon Solo NormalMonster
    GraveDragon
    GraveDragon

The Elemental Armory

The Elemental Armory

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by GraveDragon 15th November 2014, 6:25 pm

Without a moments notice, five corn monsters sprung from the ground around Conrad. He found himself surrounded, the corn let out a hail of corn bullets. He raised his sword to left side, deflecting some but the corn pummeled his right side. Conrad watched as they readied another volley, quickly thinking he sprang from his position dropping his weapon. Rushing over to one of the creatures, he grappled it as it was shooting, redirecting its fire as well as using it as a shield. As the corn flew from it, striking multiple enemies. He got a few good shots in but the monster stopped after it died. Conrad took the time between their fire to tumble to his sword. He picked up his sword and before they fired, he swung striking them across their backs . The attack killed the enemies in front of him, as he dodged the next attack from the last opponent. He pointed his sword toward his enemy and charged it. The small creature tried to run only to impaled on Conrad's blade, he pulled his weapon from its back finishing off the group. Conrad left the forest back to the village to prepare himself for another battle.

OOC: 201 words
    Duration: 3/3 last Post
    Health Remaining: 50%

Last edited by GraveDragon on 6th January 2015, 7:51 pm; edited 2 times in total

Themes :

COMPLETED JOBS:
    GraveDragon
    GraveDragon

The Elemental Armory

The Elemental Armory

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by GraveDragon 26th November 2014, 2:46 am

When he reached the village, the sun had set and the villagers shut back into there homes. Conrad found a near by clearing, he set down his equipment and foraged for some firewood. Digging a pit he piled the wood inside, he reached inside his backpack and retrieved a travel journal. A worn ragged book with plenty of missing pages, he opened the book and ripped out another page. He poured so lamp oil on the paper, he placed it into the pit and lit it with a match. The fire roared to life, taking out some rations he began eating.

"Not the finest meal." Conrad sighed to himself.

After he finished his meal and stood up and grabbed four pitons from his pack. He placed one at each corner of his camp, spread out twenty feet across. Further he took out some thread and a few bells, he stringed the thread through the bells, then the pitons creating a alarm for intruders. Conrad rolled out his bedroll next to the fire, He sat down upon his bedroll and pulled his pack toward him. Conrad reached inside eventually pulling from it some ointment, taking some of the ointment he applied it to his wounds and went to sleep.

_________________________________________________________________________________
    OOC: 208 words
    Spell on Cooldown: Equip Lightning I (1/4 Posts)
    Health Remaining: 50 %

Last edited by GraveDragon on 6th January 2015, 7:52 pm; edited 2 times in total

Themes :

COMPLETED JOBS:
    GraveDragon
    GraveDragon

The Elemental Armory

The Elemental Armory

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by GraveDragon 25th December 2014, 5:18 pm

Conrad was awaken by light of the sun, the light reflected the mourning dew illuminating the valley. Conrad sat up and paused, he looked out at sea of golden light in awe. The bitter wind was offset by the warm glow of the sun, Conrad grabbed a few pieces of wood and made a small fire. Grabbing some travel cooking ware from his pack, he began cooking a stew like meal made from rations and water. He packed all his gear away after his meal, sitting there he concentrated, using his magic to formed the earth around him. He took his time, forming it perfectly so no mistakes were made. When it completed forming, he grabbed his sword and readied himself for another battle. Conrad wanted to finish this job as soon as possible, for the people of the land. Finishing up his spell, he stood there donned in stone armor wielding his giant sword. He put out the fire and left his camp.

"It's time to end this, i'm ready for anything." Conrad thought to himself enthusiastically.

Walking toward the fields, small tremors could be felt beneath him. Plant monsters sprang from the ground, Conrad readied himself to fight.

____________________________________________________________________________
    OOC: 200 Words
    Heath Remaining: 50%
    Spell Used: Equip Earth I
    MP Used: 10%
    MP Healed: 10%
    MP Remaining: 90%
    Spell on Cooldown: Equip Lightning I (2/4 Posts)

Last edited by GraveDragon on 6th January 2015, 7:52 pm; edited 3 times in total

Themes :

COMPLETED JOBS:
    NPC
    NPC

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by NPC 25th December 2014, 5:18 pm

'Monster Dice' :
    A Wizards Grace GraveDragon Solo WeakMonster
    GraveDragon
    GraveDragon

The Elemental Armory

The Elemental Armory

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by GraveDragon 25th December 2014, 11:58 pm

The demonic tomato's vines had wrapped around the base of Conrad's leather boot, with fierce speed, and the slightest of hand Conrad sent his throwing dagger through the prickly green plant life, as he jumped ajar unleashing his sword. With his lightning fast reflexes and out hesitation he swung his sword at a low angle. The air whipped around the path of the massive blade as it cleave through the earth and the top of the tomato. The trees and bushes were alive with the sounds of life, Conrad felt the presence of the remaining foes.

"Man and I just woke up and your already giving me a work out." Conrad laughed as he cracked his neck.

The evil crop monster moved into view, three of them charged Conrad but he was quicker. He leaped down and folded his blade towards the ground and the fuller of the sword towards the bodies of the creatures. When they grouped close enough to each other Conrad swung with all his might the flat side of the blade collided with the three.The impact clapped as the sound echoed through the forest trees, the shock wave sent ripples trough the three and caused their backs exploded in a red mist of chunky demonic blood.

___________________________________________________________________________________
    OOC: 211 Words
    Spell Maintained: Equip Earth I
    Duration: 1/5
    MP Used: 0%
    Spell on Cooldown: Equip Lightning I (3/4 Posts)

Last edited by GraveDragon on 6th January 2015, 7:53 pm; edited 1 time in total

Themes :

COMPLETED JOBS:
    GraveDragon
    GraveDragon

The Elemental Armory

The Elemental Armory

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by GraveDragon 26th December 2014, 12:37 am

Conrad heard the thumping foot steps of two more behind him, Conrad tried to turn around but the vines had wrapped around his ankles. The two tomatoes slammed into Conrad's side he felt the force empty his lungs, but he didn't give in to the pain, he lunged the tip of his blade through one of the demons cleaving it. Winded but unharmed, thankfully the stone armor refracted a fair amount of the force. He swung his sword through one into the other, embedding it into the tomato. He used the momentum of the swing to launch himself out of the vines, as five streams of tomato juice struck the area where he was. Conrad quickly produced a long sword from his belt, he took cover behind a tree as another volley of juice was fired. Swiftly reacting to the time between volleys, he rushed into their blind spot and skewered two of them in the side. Concentrating he transformed his armor into a hammer, leaving the long sword in the little demons. He leaped into the air, smashing his hammer on one then quickly rolled behind another tree. He stepped out as the tomatoes blasted the tree and swung the hammer, smashing them both into a near by rock.

___________________________________________________________________________________
    OOC: 210 Words
    Duration: 2/5
    Spell on Cooldown: Equip Lightning I (4/4 last Post)

Last edited by GraveDragon on 6th January 2015, 7:55 pm; edited 1 time in total

Themes :

COMPLETED JOBS:
    GraveDragon
    GraveDragon

The Elemental Armory

The Elemental Armory

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by GraveDragon 27th December 2014, 1:36 am

Conrad quickly retrieved his weapons, cleaning them first so they wouldn't rust. A few loose stones fell from his armor, concentrating he patched the holes with the ambient earth. He stood there thinking of better ways to destroy his enemies without the use of fire, hitting them with his sword seemed to work well.

"It would be easier to take this out at its source." Conrad thought as he finished patching his armor.

"I hope that dark wizard shows his face soon, i want to get this over with." Conrad thought to himself.

Conrad stood in mediation preparing himself for more battles ahead. He breathed slowly calming himself, finishing up his meditation the began to move back toward the fields near the village. As he moved forward, he could feel more movement from underground. Another wave of enemies sprouted from the fields.

"Alright!!" He screamed.

"Time to have some more fun, hope you don't disappoint me." He laughed while running.

Conrad ran toward the fields excited once more for battle, he was slower then usual that last fight seemed to hurt him more then he thought. The ground rumbled again, Conrad began to pick up his pace, running faster so no one would get hurt.

OOC: 205 Words
    Duration: 3/5

Last edited by GraveDragon on 6th January 2015, 8:14 pm; edited 1 time in total

Themes :

COMPLETED JOBS:
    NPC
    NPC

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by NPC 27th December 2014, 1:36 am

'Monster Dice' :
    GraveDragon
    GraveDragon

The Elemental Armory

The Elemental Armory

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by GraveDragon 29th December 2014, 11:05 pm

Conrad reached the fields, no enemy could be seen but he readied himself just in case. The ground began to rumble once more, five corn demons sprouted from the ground around him. Without hesitation he swung his sword, striking two of them gashing them open. The corn readied for a volley, he remembered his last fight with the corn and quickly dodged away from the corns attack. Conrad sprang toward them, running one through with his sword. The two other demons smashed against Conrad's armor, his earth armor couldn't take anymore damage and it crumble to the ground.

"Now that's fighting i was beginning to get bored!" Conrad laughed while flinging his foes body off his sword.

"Get ready, now the fight really begins!" He shouted as he ran toward them.

Conrad jumped at the corn, swinging his sword wildly into them all while laughing with every swing. He smashed one to bits as the other one smashed into his side again. Conrad lifted the corn attacking his side, lifting it in front of his face. He took a large bite out of the corn.

"You taste good, better then i thought!" Conrad exclaimed as he continued to eat his delicious foe.

OOC: 202 Words
    Heath Remaining: 40%
    Spell Destroyed: Equip Earth I

Last edited by GraveDragon on 6th January 2015, 8:17 pm; edited 1 time in total

Themes :

COMPLETED JOBS:
    NPC
    NPC

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by NPC 29th December 2014, 11:05 pm

'Monster Dice' :
    GraveDragon
    GraveDragon

The Elemental Armory

The Elemental Armory

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by GraveDragon 30th December 2014, 10:53 am

Conrad finished devouring the corn monster as he tore trough it's lifeless body then tossed it on the ground, his ears twitched as he heard the sounds of a series of foot steps running towards him. Two of the demonic hoard tried to slam into Conrad's back he was too quick for them, Conrad gripped his sword tightly as he crouched down on one knee and swung spinning around. His blade passed trough the two with ease, the sound was similar to cleaving a tree down at it's base.

"Music to my ears." Conrad jested as he passed under a tree.

The sounds of projectiles launched at Conrad surprised him as he jumped back to avoid the monstrous corn kernel. Another demonic corn monster leaped from the tree's branch in an attempt to squash Conrad flat. How ever he didn't give the monster a chance to get even remotely close to his body as he leaped into the air, impaling it with his blade. The remaining Corn monster rushed Conrad, the fallen foe still impaled on Conrad's sword was sent flying into the group of dashing enemies with a mighty swing. The creatures body crashed into the two of them, they were slightly drawn aback as Conrad landed, standing on top of the corps he threw. Conrad grinned as his weapon cleaved off the tree corn creature's heads in a single sweep. Their bodies fell effortlessly as Conrad sighed.

"Is that all? I'm starting to get board."  he grunted as he sheathed his weapon.

OOC: 254 words

Last edited by GraveDragon on 6th January 2015, 8:20 pm; edited 1 time in total

Themes :

COMPLETED JOBS:
    NPC
    NPC

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by NPC 30th December 2014, 10:53 am

'Monster Dice' :
    A Wizards Grace GraveDragon Solo StrongMonster
    GraveDragon
    GraveDragon

The Elemental Armory

The Elemental Armory

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by GraveDragon 30th December 2014, 12:30 pm

Conrad felt he was begging to rust as he traversed through the field, when he came to a large patch of soft soil. He looked around, a small circle of bushes surrounded him ten of them to be exact. While Conrad looked at his surrounding something felt off to him. He readied his weapon.

"Why is area so different than the rest of the field." Before Conrad could finish his thought ten possessed crops of broccoli leaped out from underneath the soil.

The group of monsters charged him, five of the creatures grouped together forming a tight net circle around Conrad. The broccoli stretched back their heads as they began to attempt to crush Conrad into oblivion. Conrad's battle hardened reflexes took over, he gripped his sword and knelt down and arched his body ready to spin with his jump. With a flick of his arms and amazing leg strength, Conrad soared into the air spinning chopping the broccoli into chunks as he hit them multiple times. The series of strikes cut a clear line of sight for the other five as the creatures fell to the ground. The remaining broccoli became enraged, two of them jumped at Conrad while he was still air born.
    OCC: 205 words

Last edited by GraveDragon on 6th January 2015, 8:23 pm; edited 1 time in total

Themes :

COMPLETED JOBS:
    GraveDragon
    GraveDragon

The Elemental Armory

The Elemental Armory

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by GraveDragon 4th January 2015, 6:35 pm

Conrad spotted the two creature leaping towards him, he lifted his sword and attempted to cleave their heads off. The blade cut trough the first target separating it's head from it's torso, he continued his swing but the first body he cleaved through reduced the strength of the second blow. The sword tore though the creatures torso but stopped half way,the wound was deep in the monster but it still advanced. Without being able to defend the evil broccoli monster slammed into Conrad with all of it's might. Conrad's body went flying trough the air, as he hit the ground and bounced he slapped his hand against the dirt and spun upwards back onto his feet. Conrad gripped the left side of his stomach as the ache sent waves of searing pain trough out his body. His steel armor flaked chips of steel as he removed his hand revealing a large fracture in the metal plate. Most people would be crippled by the pain and flee, but not Conrad. He smiled as a trickle of blood ran down the side of his jaw, Conrad spit a mouth full of blood as he charged the broccoli, the creature was wailing in pain cursing every two seconds.
    ______________________________________________________________________________
    OOC: 206 words
    HP Remaining: 20%

Last edited by GraveDragon on 6th January 2015, 8:25 pm; edited 1 time in total

Themes :

COMPLETED JOBS:
    GraveDragon
    GraveDragon

The Elemental Armory

The Elemental Armory

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by GraveDragon 4th January 2015, 6:38 pm

Conrad hopped and slid at the creatures legs as he held his blade out, Conrad lopped the creatures legs off as the broccoli fell forwards Conrad twisted his grip and chopped off it's hands as well. With instantaneous movement he dashed towards the final three monsters leaving the creature behind him, paying no mind his wounds he jumped at the broccoli standing in the center of the three, plunging into the creatures body at a down ward angle. The broccoli's hard body slammed into the earth the other two slammed their heads down at Conrad, but he manged to dodge by running up the creatures body. The creatures brutally pummeled their fellow monster, while Conrad pulled the blade clean free of the creature's body. With out a seconds notice Conrad flipped around and cleaved the two clean in half. Conrad began to feel a little woozy, that's when he saw an ominous shadow creeping off in the distance. Conrad returned to the village with out a single incident, the dark feeling that the crops once gave off had dissipated and the thorns began to recede.

"Well I think this should stop the monsters, maybe I scared the guy off?" Conrad thought to himself.

______________________________________________________________________________
    OOC: 203 words
    HP Remaining: 20%

Last edited by GraveDragon on 6th January 2015, 8:28 pm; edited 1 time in total

Themes :

COMPLETED JOBS:
    GraveDragon
    GraveDragon

The Elemental Armory

The Elemental Armory

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by GraveDragon 4th January 2015, 8:01 pm

Conrad walked up to the mayor's tent, a accomplished look could be seen upon his face. Blood dripped from his face, splattering across the ground. He limped through the village, his body beat began to ware down. Conrad reached the chiefs resident and collapsed through the doorway.

"Your problem is resolved." Conrad stuttered with his face against the ground.

Conrad awoke in someones home, lying in bed with his wounds bandaged. He look around him, one of the village women was sitting in a chair next to him. She was asleep, using Conrad's backpack as a pillow. He sat up, looking around again he noticed a plate with some bread on it next to him. His stomach growled and he quickly grabbed the food, he remembered the fight with the corn as the last thing he had eaten. The plate made a noise as he grabbed the bread, waking the villager next to him.

"Your awake!" The villager yelled in excitement.

Conrad looked back at her, his mouth filled with bread.

"How are you feeling?" She asked him

"Could be better." He replied

"I'm Rose, thank you for helping my village." She exclaimed with excitement.

"I'm glad to hear the problem's gone." He responded.

Themes :

COMPLETED JOBS:
    GraveDragon
    GraveDragon

The Elemental Armory

The Elemental Armory

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by GraveDragon 4th January 2015, 8:27 pm

Conrad stood from the bed, the covers fell from his shoulders.

"So how long was i unconscious?" He asked

Rose's face turned bright red, she threw his backpack at him and ran from her house with her face buried in her hands. Conrad looked down and realized that he had no clothes on, he quickly grabbed some spare clothing from his pack. He put his clothes on, moving slowly so he wouldn't reopen any of his wounds. After he clothed himself he began hearing faint noises from outside, he left Rose's home to find the entire village standing outside. The crowd let out a large yell of happiness and crowed around him, each person began thanking him for his actions. The crowd parted and to reveal the chief standing there with a large grin across his face.

"You saved us, we are forever in your debt." The chief said with excitement in his voice.

"Your welcome, i'll just take my reward and be out of your way." Conrad replied

"No, you must stay, your wounds need healing and my village wants to throw a celebration in your honor." The chief blurted at Conrad's statement.

Conrad stood there with a blank expression on his face.

____________________________________________________________________________
    OOC:204 words

Themes :

COMPLETED JOBS:

Current date/time is 2nd May 2024, 1:13 am