Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Sweet Tooth (Katherine and Sum)

Felicity Vrago
    Felicity Vrago

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- God Slayer- A-Rank- Rich- Player 
    Lineage : Angel of Chaos
    Position : None
    Guild : Eclipse Soul
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Mentor : Conquest/Decayuss
    Experience : 56875

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Crimson God Slayer
    Second Skill: Conquest Take Over
    Third Skill:

Sweet Tooth (Katherine and Sum) Empty Sweet Tooth (Katherine and Sum)

Post by Felicity Vrago 15th August 2014, 10:06 am

Katherine was walking out of the guildhall and straight down the mountain with a basket in her hands. Katherine walked out of the hall underdressed for the cold weather that the town would bring. Still it did not bother her in the least, the guild seemed to be having an ingredients shortage (mostly sugar) and Katherine had volunteered herself to shop. It would be quaint to see what this village looked like after all.

After a while she stopped and sniffed air, something was out of the ordinary. After taking 3 more steps forward she caught the whiff again before saying, "Okay, could you kindly get out of my shadow sir or miss. I know that my shadow does not smell like donuts.~ "

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Sweet Tooth (Katherine and Sum) P5l7Dxp
    Sumdumguy

Moderator- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Novice [250]- Player 
    Lineage : Dragon's Spirit
    Guild : None, cause she's smart like that
    Mentor : Melody Lorelei (Supposedly Deceased)
    Experience : 1491

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Sweet Tooth (Katherine and Sum) Empty Re: Sweet Tooth (Katherine and Sum)

Post by Sumdumguy 17th August 2014, 9:32 am

"I know that's not what it smells like, but there are... other things that are distracting me at the moment."

The voice that Katherine would hear came from all directions, most notably below her, and when she would look down to look for the source of the voice, she would get quite the surprise. A little girl, seemingly no more than twelve or even less in age looking straight up her skirt. A grin was plastered on the girl's face, her eyes looking straight up towards the undies that the woman wore.

"I admit that if I didn't have my own mate, I would attempt to make you mine. You're quite the intriguing one," the girl said before sinking back into the shadows, only to spring right up out of the ground in front of the woman. Golden eyes would pierce into Katherine's soul, and a light chuckle that would send shivers down a normal man's spine sounded from the girl. "Katherine Wickfield, if I recall correctly. You really shouldn't wear such short skirts, it makes it all too tempting to just slip into your shadow and stare for ages at... things I probably shouldn't be able to see." she said with a bit of a laugh. It would have been a lie to say she had resisted the temptations to attempt to get a peek at the woman's more intimate parts. Unfortunately she hadn't gotten to see them, but the sight of her underwear was enough to appease Priscilla for now. Later, she'd most likely sit in the woman's shadow in an attempt to wait out until she changed. That is, if her mate was still busy on that job. Else she would be having a different kind of fun than watching some guildmate of hers get changed.
    Felicity Vrago
    Felicity Vrago

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Felicity Vrago 18th August 2014, 2:17 am

Well is'nt this the queerest girl.

Katherine just chuckled as she looked into the girls eyes, it was as if she was returning the soul stare right back at her. For few seconds of the stare it would feel like she was being sucked into her soul, but stopped last second to reveal a dark figure with wings of black lightning. It would have been blinding if not for Priscillas affinity to shadows, but Katherinnes soul did not match the body she was in. Katherine in turn saw Priscilla's soul was much older than the form she was in... curious.

"Well it appears I should take it as a compliment to my beauty. So to who do I have pleasure talking to? Either way I will make sure to make more doughnuts when I return~."

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Sumdumguy

Moderator- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Novice [250]- Player 
    Lineage : Dragon's Spirit
    Guild : None, cause she's smart like that
    Mentor : Melody Lorelei (Supposedly Deceased)
    Experience : 1491

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Sumdumguy 23rd August 2014, 8:53 pm

This girl knew about her addiction to doughnuts? Maybe, but then again who didn't like doughnuts? Crazy people, that's who. Priscilla only laughed and looked up at Katherine with a seemingly perverse stare. "Priscilla Lorelei, at your service my dear." the child would say before walking closer to the woman. Her gaze found its way up and down the woman's attractive body, but stopped upon seen the chest of the woman. Oh how glorious it would be to see them, bare and unclothed. Ah, but they were outside where anyone could see them, now wasn't the time for that. "And if you're making doughnuts, I'll be sure to stick around for a long while then. I hope you don't mind if I accompany you wherever it is that you're going." she would offer before twirling around and standing next to the older woman. Her child arms wrapped around Kat's free arm and hugged it close to her, her side pressing into Kat as they would begin walking along.

"So Kat, how are you on this evening?"
    Felicity Vrago
    Felicity Vrago

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Felicity Vrago 2nd September 2014, 5:57 am

"Oh it's nothing much except getting sugar for all you sweet tooth guild members,~" said Katherine with a slight song to her voice. This was fun to see how the day would turn out, but had the personality of a perverted teenager. Honestly the Angel could care less if people saw her naked, she was proud of her body that she was gifted with. The girl would be lifted in a piggyback in such a way that the woman's chest was in grabbing distance. Katherine would then proceed to town in a nonchalant manner.

"Fairly well actually, Eclipse Soul is such a fun guild to be in. I even intend to tackle Sephiria through a window one day just for fun.~"

Current date/time is 26th April 2024, 10:36 am