Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Getting rid of some blockade...

Nakiya
    Nakiya

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Novice [250]- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : The Devil's Chimera
    Position : None
    Guild : Savage Skull
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 1118.75

Getting rid of some blockade... Empty Getting rid of some blockade...

Post by Nakiya 11th August 2014, 2:40 pm

job information:

"This job feels way too goody goody to me"
    Nakiya grumbled as the three of them walked along the train track leading into Clover. Apparently a group of itty bitty Vulcan's had blocked the tracks and prevented the station controller from getting any trains across. Big Deal... frankly she really didn't care about the man, the vulcan or anything else that was happening in clover. What she did care about, was the chance for the Celestial Dragon's to make a mark on the town that usually hosted the legal guilds masters meeting.

To let dark mages terrorize so close to them would be an insult to their strength, and such a thing brought a smirk to the hung over red heads face. Of course she wanted to gather more dark keys before gathering too much renown with the light wizards, but she couldn't help wanting to hurt them, to watch them suffer and struggle under her power. She yawned and stretched her arms high up above her head, sighing finally as she pulled the key of the hunting dogs from her belt and brought it forward, lazily chanting the incantation before the two dogs were brought forth from the Celestial Spirit world.

"There are only so many places they can hide here... find the Vulcans, kill them."
    She stated to the dogs but quickly stopped them before they ran off.

"Human forms. Don't want them knowing we're Dark Wizards yet."
    She told them and watched as both dogs began to turn into turn into their human forms before running away from the Trio.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Getting rid of some blockade... 5931829f-31fd-4a8e-9486-c4fcc0e77b13_zpsb8913c88
    Za'cha
    Za'cha

Death of Slayers

Death of Slayers

Weapon of Apocalypse Wielder- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Technological Superiority
    Experience : 2612.5

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Breaker Ex-Quip
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Getting rid of some blockade... Empty Re: Getting rid of some blockade...

Post by Za'cha 11th August 2014, 4:03 pm

“Look at it this way Princess.” Offered Za’cha as he walked beside her. “Target practice in terms of the Vulcans, and we clear a nice little supply route for use later.” He said with a shrug, Pride remaining silent as he watched the dogs slink off under the Dark Celestial wizards bidding. “And if supply routes open, that means more cargo gets delivered across the country. And more cargo delivered, means more chances that one of those is carrying what you seek.” Finished the human with his explanation to her. “She probably doesn’t care about any of that though… least not until you mentioned the keys part.” Remarked the Spirit, earning a shrug from the human. “Don’t care if she doesn’t care. Besides, it’s never too late to try and educate someone in strategic forward thinking.” Said Za’cha with another shrug, before he looked ahead into the town proper.

He glanced at his two “partners” for a moment and sighed before pinching his nose. “Quick rule set-up if we’re not wanting to raise suspicions. One, no eating the corpses. Got it? Two, try to at least behave as if you’re sane. No remarks from you about that rule.” He said, addressing the remark to Kuro in particular. He could just about handle the “talking to yourself” ribbing from the girl, but the psychotic man, not so much. “And three, don’t flash the guild crest got it? If anyone asks what guild we’re from, we tell them we’re from Eclipse Soul. Understood?”

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Getting rid of some blockade... Zacha%20Signature_zpshz08b5sz

Theme AMV:
    Psychosis
    Psychosis

Player 
    Lineage : Monkey King's Descent
    Experience : 493.75

Post by Psychosis 14th August 2014, 9:59 pm

Kuro stared at the man before him for a moment. His eyes sharpened into a glare, his nose crinkling in anger. "I would advise you watch your words. I am not a psychopath, I am a sociopath. I was MADE for acting the part. Never doubt me." Kuro was close to snarling at how the man had tried to order him of all things. Nothing pissed him off more, really, other than when people tried to call him an idiot. "I simply do what I do to entertain myself. Eating corpses is less for some psychotic pleasure and more for amusement." That probably did not help make him look like a better person, but if we are going to classify something, we can at least make sure our classification is correct.

Of course, neither truly fit Kuro. Psychopath implies a psychological need for violence and a constant rage. Kuro was usually calm and psychologically... well, he pretty much bent the laws of psychology into a circle and used them as a condom, but that did not make him a psychopath. Kuro was also not a sociopath... at least, not a pure one. A full sociopath would have no care for friends or family, and would only care for themselves. Kuro, on the other hand, only cares about himself and those he views as friends. Family can die... Not really, they were already dead. Guess who killed them?

"Either way, lets just do this and get back." Kuro growled, apparently far more angry than he had shown during his other missions with Nakiya.

(Sorry, work x.x)

Getting rid of some blockade... Tumblr_lud6w9ONLh1qj17kx_zpsn33e0cfh
    Nakiya
    Nakiya

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Novice [250]- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 

Post by Nakiya 16th August 2014, 6:41 am

Spoiler:

Getting rid of some blockade... 5931829f-31fd-4a8e-9486-c4fcc0e77b13_zpsb8913c88
    NPC
    NPC

Mentor : Admin

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by NPC 16th August 2014, 6:41 am

The member 'Nakiya' has done the following action : Dice Rolls

'Monster Dice' :
    Getting rid of some blockade... WeakMonster
    Nakiya
    Nakiya

Post by Nakiya 16th August 2014, 6:52 am

Nakiya sighed as she reached to her side to retrieve the Ten No Toguchi, keeping the Katana handle in her hand, ready to use at a moments notice. To anyone looking at her, it would only seem as she was wielding a broken sword. 

"Za'cha, I would watch your tongue around Kuro. Trust me, getting on his bad side is nearly as bad as pissing off Zargan."
    She told the wizard with a light laugh before turning to Kuro and offering him a smirk.

"And you, cheer up. We don't need this route to clover. Lets do the job, clear out the vermin, and then have a bit of fun. I'll even let you pick which ones you want first."
    she offered as consolation to Kuro. He seemed to be in an awful mood today, much worse than he had seemed in previous missions...

finally, they walked up to the group of merchants gathered around the train that would take them into clover and Nakiya stepped forward to talk to the group.

"I beg your pardon gentlemen... Would any of you have asked for help from the Wizarding guilds concerning a Vulcan and a Goblin?"
    She asked, her tone changing from being very bored, to very seducing. It worked every time, the men all turned when they saw the beautiful young red head dressed up as if she belonged in a high school. One of the men wolf whistled while the other laughed and elbowed him in the ribs before turning back to address her.

"I'm sorry Ms please forgive him. He can be a real pig ya know? To answer your question, yes ma'am I'm the one to put in the request. You see, I could have taken them on myself you know, but I need to drive the train so, I thought I'd ask for a wizard or two to come and and do it. I don't mind supporting our local guilds by offering up small jobs like these."
    The man boasted, obviously lying about the fact that he could take the pair on himself. Nakiya wanted nothing more than to groan and punch him in the head for being such an idiot, but instead, gave him a sweet smile.

"that's very kind of you indeed sir. Please don't worry, We'll have these trouble makers out of the way in no time."

Spoiler:

Za'cha
    Za'cha

Death of Slayers

Death of Slayers

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Za'cha 17th August 2014, 3:42 am

"Amusement... somehow that just makes it worse..." groaned the human at Kuro's commentary. He raised an eyebrow at Nakiyas comparison to the Black Dragon King. "Yeah... forgive me if I seriously doubt that."

When they reached the clients and they began to give their lewd remarks and whistles towards her, his eyes narrowed as a black cloud etched with purple lightning began to form around his hands before it dispersed. He took a slow breath, catching a look from Pride. "What?" he asked quietly of the Dark Spirit. "...Did you just get angered by the actions of those humans?" asked Pride slowly, his only response from Za'cha being silence. "You are quite the confusing human at times Za'cha." The human merely shrugged before inwardly grumbling as the train driver put on a false bravado.

"If he touches her, his hands coming off...” growled Za’cha, earning another look from Pride. “What?” he asked once they were once again on the move and out of earshot of the group. “I find your recent actions interesting… are you perhaps developing a connection to the Dark Celestial Wizard?” he asked, a slight smirk on his face. Za’cha swung his hand through where Pride’s head was in his vision, to everyone else it would look like he was just swinging through the air for no reason.

“No. I just don’t care much for arseholes like that lot back there.” Defended the Ex-Quip mage before his eyes narrowed. “Company.” He said as he nodded ahead. Scampering around was indeed the goblin, one of the beasts responsible for them being here in the first place.
    “So, who wants this one?” he asked of the group.

Theme AMV:
    Nakiya
    Nakiya

Post by Nakiya 21st August 2014, 5:48 pm

"Well, I did promise the hounds they could hunt whatever they wanted once I summoned them."
    Nakiya stating, fixing her blouse slightly as she walked back over to Za'cha and Pride, smirking evilly as she leaned over and kissed Za'cha's cheek.

"You talk to Pride way too loudly. I'm flattered"
    She teased him before walking passed him, bringing her fingers up to her lips and whistling loudly. The two Celestial spirits leaped up from underneath the bridge, flipping over it's edge only to land on their feet between the goblin and their master. Both twins kept their eyes narrowed on the vile create, waiting only for a sudden reaction before both of them ran in head first, each aiming to tear at the Goblins face with their poisonous claws. 

Nakiya smirked as she watched them, crossing her arms as she watched the squabble between beast and spirits. She had no doubt that her spirits would win, but she wondered in Za'cha would let her spirits have the spotlight, or if he would want to get in some target practice of his own?

"I'm sure you can join the fun. Gamma and Delta, I'm sure they'll leave you something you can handle."
    She tempted the man, truly only wanting to see more of his magic so she could better understand him.

NPC
    NPC

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by NPC 21st August 2014, 5:48 pm

'Monster Dice' :
    Getting rid of some blockade... WeakMonster
    Za'cha
    Za'cha

Death of Slayers

Death of Slayers

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Za'cha 22nd August 2014, 3:22 am

Za'cha raised a brow as Nakiya walked over towards him, that smirk on her face briefly making him wonder if she was going to turn on him and try to take Pride here and now... then she kissed his cheek. "Ah well..." he said before he heard Pride chuckling a little. "And what are you laughing about?" he said with a glare to the Spirit. "That this girl has you rendered quite speechless with only a kiss on the cheek. It is quite amusing given how much you like to speak." he said with a smirk before he frowned as he saw Za'cha's own smirk. "Yeah laugh it up Pride. Just wait till she gets a hold of Lust. Then we'll see who gets the last laugh." he said before spotting another goblin appear.

"Nah, your dogs can play with that one. Seems the conductor can't count. There's another one." he said, pointing a finger towards the new foe. He went through his list of options in his head before settling on one. "Given that the Vulcan hasn't turned up yet... figure I'll go with might over flight." he said, black smoke appearing next to his hands, arcing with dark purple lightning. "Hidden Saber." he called out, the dragonbone sword appearing from the clouds. He regarded the goblin for a moment before sighing and shrugging. "Crescent Wave." he said, almost lazily slashing his blade through the air, an arc of dark magic shrieking forth and bisecting the goblin, destroying a semi-circle of terrain next to it in the process.

He hefted the sword onto his shoulder and sighed. "Well this is boring. Just target practice." he said before looking over at the dogs and Nakiya. "When's the real fun going to start eh?"

Theme AMV:
    NPC
    NPC

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by NPC 22nd August 2014, 3:22 am

The member 'Za'cha' has done the following action : Dice Rolls

'Monster Dice' :
    Getting rid of some blockade... NormalMonster
    Nakiya
    Nakiya

Post by Nakiya 22nd August 2014, 6:50 pm

The twin hunting dogs wasted no time at all in taking care of the first goblin that had showed up, each striking down on the Goblin so hard that blood started to pour from it's face as Delta kicked it off of the train tracks, Gamma moving to do the same with the remains of the one Za'cha had jsut taken care of. Even the two dogs looked down at the creatures, muttering something about lesser beings not worthy enough of being prey. The twins looked over at Nakiya, obviously displeased with the prey she had offered them to hunt. Both twins vanished in a poof of shadows, causing Nakiya to growl at the two, clenching her fist to prevent herself from going onto a nice lone swearing rant.

"You're right, this is pathetic. They could have just run those things over like the vermin they are... Lets keep going, find this stupid Vulcan and get this job over with...Stupid dogs..."
    She flicked the key of the twin hunting dogs at her waist then retrieved the key of the spirit fox, holding it out in front of her and beginning to summon the spirit.

"From the fiery depths of the Celestial World I summon thee, come forth to my side, Vulpeca!"
    She called out as a funnel of fire appeared before her, reaching up high as the form of a man carefully stepped out of the flames. He had white hair with fox like ears perched atop his head, a white tail accented by the white and red Kimono that he wore properly around his frame. In his hand, he held a red fan that he seemed to constantly be using.

"Mistress Nakiya, I am honoured that you have chosen me for this task. I will do my best to do as you wish."

"Very good, Vulpix. I want you to go and find this big bad Vulcan. Take him out for me."
    Nakiya ordered, a smik returning to her lips once more with the appearance of Vulpix. The fox spirit nodded, bowing politely to his mistress before darting off onto the railway to do just as his mistress asked of him.

NPC
    NPC

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by NPC 22nd August 2014, 6:50 pm

'Monster Dice' :
    Getting rid of some blockade... StrongMonster
    Za'cha
    Za'cha

Death of Slayers

Death of Slayers

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Za'cha 23rd August 2014, 1:17 pm

Pride frowned at the sight of the fox spirit. He quickly took over Za'cha's body making the human cry out as the Dark Spirit came to the fore. "Girl, if you value your existence, I would keep that fox on a very tight leash. He is not to be trusted. His loyalties shift more often than the wind and weather." growled the Spirit bound in human flesh. He then turned his gaze towards the blockade and frowned. "The pyromaniac vermin doesn't have far to look... and as for "big bad Vulcan" it would appear that the client is incapable of simple numeracy."

He pointed his hosts sword towards the barricade where a pair of Vulcans emerged, one much larger than the other. "I will confess, I am not surprised that the mortal that hired us is incapable of even counting past one." mused the Dark Spirit. Pride looked back to Nakiya. "I shall encumber myself to the niceties of society, given Za'cha's seeming infatuation with you. You may have your pick of the Vulcans." said Pride. He was almost certain that she would choose the larger one of the pair, given how often she seemed to wish to prove herself.

Once Nakiya had taken her pick, Pride would immediately charge towards the second. "Shadowsworn Armour." he said, the black smoke rushing around him before the armoured form leapt forth from the clouds, sword swinging towards the Vulcan.

Last edited by Za'cha on 18th September 2014, 3:55 am; edited 1 time in total

Theme AMV:
    Nakiya
    Nakiya

Post by Nakiya 25th August 2014, 10:00 pm

"Are you worried about me Pride?"
    Nakiya said with a teasing smirk as she glanced over to Za'cha. It hadn't taken her long to spot the difference between the human and the spirit. Not only did they speak differently, but the sudden influx in dark spiritual energy gave him away.

"Don't worry. I know about vulpeca, however at the moment, he is under a heavy contract."
    She assured him as she held out Vulpeca's key once more, as if she was channeling her commands through the key itself.

"Vulpix! take out the large one with you're fire spin! We don't want Pride to have to do such un becoming dirty work now do we?"

"Right away miss"
    He responded in kind, even though he couldn't directly hear her. His hands and feet erupted into white hot flames that seemed to crawl up the length of his arms and legs. The Fox spirit nimbly leaped up into the air, spinning his body forward into a front flip which caused the illusion of the flames engulfing his body. Soon though, he did continue to spin as he was thrust forward by gravity, the flames spinning around his body faster and faster as he slammed into the large Vulcan's chest.

The smell of burnt hair and flesh could quickly be smelled even from their position as the Vulcan attempted to catch to fiery fox, unable to keep his hands on him long enough to really get rid of him. The over grown monkey yelped loudly as he attempted to run away from Vulpix, his hands in the air as he ran.

"Don't let him get away!"
    She cursed just as a funnel of fire burst out of the tracks underneath the Vulcan's feet, charring the creature until he was quite well done. With a smirk, Nakiya then turned her attention to Pride's fight which didn't last muchlonger than Vulpix's, and finally, she began to walk back to the group of men who had hired them.

"Thank you so very much miss! you made quick work of those! Here! here's the jewel we promised you! Alright men! Let's get back to work!"
    The conductor chanted, earning a cheer from the other workers who had been watching the fight in awe. they all stopped though as Nakiya pocketed the jewels, and raised her hand up to silence them.

"There's just... one more thing that I wanted to do..."
    She stated as she walked up to the conductor that had flirted with her earlier. She seductively looped one arm around his waist (the hand holding the key) and pulled him close to her, leaning in close to whisper into his ear, knowing full well that her breasts were pressed tightly against his chest now.

"I absolutely hate weak pricks like you, who can't take care of a god damned goblin."
    She whispered, pulling her sword from her belt and placing the hilt against his chest before extending the blade to cut straight through the conductors body.

The other men gathered around gasped, their eyes growing wide as they watched the red head toss the man lifelessly aside, her gaze now landing on them. One of them shook his head, cursing loudly before turning around and rubbing.

"Where are you going?"
    Vulpix asked from atop the train, sitting quietly with his fan beating warm wind onto his face. the man's eyes grew wide, and Vulpix smiled softly before once more summoning forth tower after tower of fire, engulfing the rest of teh railway workers and burning them alive...

Za'cha
    Za'cha

Death of Slayers

Death of Slayers

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Za'cha 26th August 2014, 1:59 am

“Of course she’d go for the larger one.” Mused Za’cha as Pride fought with the medium sized Vulcan. The great ape beast went to slam down its massive fists onto the ground where the body was standing, only to find one being stabbed by the armour’s tail, and the other slashed with the giant longsword Hidden Saber. The beast recoiled back in pain, sucking on its bleeding hands like a giant child who’d gotten a boo boo. “Utterly pathetic.” Sighed Pride before he lunged forward and thrust the blade through the beasts gut, and then leapt up to stand on the hilt, looking the beast straight in the face. “You disgust me beast.” Was all he said before the armours tail impaled itself into the vulcan’s eye ball, and went straight through into its brain.

The Vulcan howled in pain as it fell backwards, spasming violently before finally lying still. Pride removed the tail from its head, and then withdrew the sword from the monsters guts. He dismissed both armour and weapon in a whirlwind of dark smoke before walking back to Nakiya, raising an eyebrow at her actions and the fox’s. “Entertained yet?” he asked as he surveyed the piled up grouping of charred corpses.

Theme AMV:
    Nakiya
    Nakiya

Post by Nakiya 7th September 2014, 6:20 pm

Nakiya sighed as she reached up towards the sky, stretching her arms out as if she had just done some great physical feat. She yawned and scrunched up her nose before turning to look back at Za'cha, walking over with the sack of jewel and handing it off to the other wizard.

"Not really... I'm really just leaving a mark. The fun won't start until they begin tracking me down. THEN things are going to get interesting."
    she stated non chalantly, letting go of the jewel once the other wizard took it from her.

"I don't need those, you should keep them and use it for... well whatever you want."
    She added, turning her back once more to Za'cha, turning to face the spirit of the fire fox who elegantly made his way over to his masters side, gently fanning his face with his fan as his eyes remained on Nakiya's own eyes.

"I want to thank you, mistress, these humans were of no challenge, but the simple act of watching them burn has greatly amused me."
    He said with a devious little smirk. His eyes seemed to dance with fire themselves as he reached forward and gently took Nakiya's hand, kissing the top of it gently.

Nakiya rolled her eyes but smiled as she tapped his key, causing the fire fox to fade into a poof of smoke.

"Guess we should be heading back to the guild then hunh?"
    She stated, taking the lead back home.

Za'cha
    Za'cha

Death of Slayers

Death of Slayers

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Za'cha 8th September 2014, 9:50 am

Pride relieved control to Za'cha as Nakiya offered him the jewels. He gave the pouch an experimental jingle before tying it to his belt. "Grhmm... there's leaving a mark, and then leaving a mark." he said with a shrug. "Personally, I'd rather not have people coming after me, until it was far too late for them to do anything to actually stop me." said the human with another shrug. "Sure I like a challenge now and then, but not all the time. If every day is another challenging fight, then that becomes the normal, and you have to finding bigger challenges... challenges that out-class you."

As she began to lead the way back to the guild, he pulled his hood down to let the air play about his features for a while. He took a slow breath of the air as he walked with his hands behind his head. "So... any leads on the other Sin Keys yet?" asked Za'cha. The Ex-Quip mage rolled his shoulders a little as he looked up at the skies above as they walked. "Here's a question to consider... what will you do afterwards? I mean, after you get all seven keys and... what was the plan again? Plunge the world into darkness? What then?" he asked, genuinely wondering if she had thought that far ahead, or even considered such a situation.

Theme AMV:
    Nakiya
    Nakiya

Post by Nakiya 17th September 2014, 3:40 am

"Don't be such a baby. We're gtting stronger with every mission, by the time they send high class mages against us, we'll be powerful enough to take them on."
    She said non chalantly before answering his next, more serious question.

"To be frank I don't know what happens after I get all seven keys. I know what the scientists told me, that once they are brought together, their vessel will become the final key to their resurrection in the human world. So I'm most likely going to die at the end of this, or become a Celestial Spirit myself... either way it doesn't really matter... if I don't do what i've been created for, then what's the point of living at all?"
    She stated as they walked though the bloody mess at the train station, either avoiding the blood, or in Nakiya's case dragging her feet straight through it. She knew what her fate was, and yet she embraced it. She didn't fear death, nor did she think she was weak for following the path set in front of her. She was created for this purpose, but she would achieve her goal her own way, live her life her own way until she had no life of her own left. What the Celestial Spirits did with her once her goal was achieved... she didn't care. She simply hoped to be by their side as they brought the world to it's knees.

"Pride have any insight to what the big plan is once they're all together?"
    She wondered now, glancing back towards her companion with a curious look in her eyes. If anyone knew anything about the outcome, it would be Pride.

Spoiler:

Za'cha
    Za'cha

Death of Slayers

Death of Slayers

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Za'cha 17th September 2014, 4:03 pm

Za'cha frowned as she spoke about her supposed purpose, and point of living. "So you're doing all this just cus of some idiot scientists?" he asked, shaking his head a little at the notion. "Can never see myself doing that... although I suppose I've not got much choice in the matter anyway. Not with him stuck in my skull." he said, tapping away at his head. When she asked about Pride he gave a shrug and looked to his other side where the Spirit floated beside him. "Well?" he asked.

The Dark Spirit pursed his lips as he thought for a while, the minutes of silence seeming to stretch on forever till he finally shrugged and spoke. "I don't know actually." he said. Za'cha stumbled in shock before he rounded on Pride. "What the hell do you mean you don't know?!" he asked aloud, staring at the spirit in disbelief. "It has never happened before. One cannot know the outcome of an event that has never actually transpired." replied Pride with an indifferential shrug.

Za'cha made some throttling motions towards the Spirit before grumbling. "So apparently Pride hasn't got a clue. It's never been done before apparently, so if you do manage it Princess, you'll be the first person to bring together the Seven Sins. So for all we know, it could do absolutely nothing, or something cataclysmic." said the Ex-Quip mage with a sigh.

Theme AMV:

Current date/time is 28th April 2024, 8:01 am