Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Haunted! (Solo/Job)

DOPPO
    DOPPO

Coeval Titanic

Coeval Titanic

Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- A-Rank- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Join A Faction!- Novice [250]- Player 
    Lineage : Aspect of Terra
    Position : None
    Guild : Rune Knights
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Mentor : N/A
    Experience : 2,243,068

Character Sheet
    First Skill: [Second Generation] Ice Dragon Slayer Magic
    Second Skill: - - -
    Third Skill:

Haunted! (Solo/Job) Empty Haunted! (Solo/Job)

Post by DOPPO 9th August 2014, 12:43 pm

Shohei had a a little sheet of paper crunched between his thumb and index finger with directions to his client's apartment. Shohei had been constantly gazing at it, saying the directions aloud. He paused, peeked over a corner to see a really cheap but new apartment, "What a dump, but it's looks prettier then my room." he thought to himself, with a chuckle and a roll of his eyes. Though it really wasn't funny, someone could be buried alive and suffocate in his room. Yes, there's that much junk. He walked over to the metal but hollow staircase, each step making a creaking noise and echoed a little on the walls next to him. He then stepped up on the surface and walked over to the only door with a light shining apparently. Shohei sighed and banged on the door, his eyelids hanging low, with carelessness and annoyance in his optics. "Hey! Open the door, My name is Shohei Kirisagi. I'm here for a job you put up." He shouted, still banging on the door. There was a long pause, Shohei had an ear bud from his MP3 in his left ear. He stroked his hair, making it messier then it originally was. Shohei banged on the door again, impatient, "Hey! Hope you heard me!" He could hear someone moving around inside, nervously, "C-coming!" A very dry voice yelled. He paused and heard several locks being undone right next to the crack of he door, the door opened just enough for the guy to peek through. "Are you a mage?" The guy said sop quietly, he had huge bags under his eyes and a look of despair as well. As if he hadn't slept for days! Shohei studdered and took a step back, uncomfortable, "Um. . .Yeah." Shohei nodded. The supposed client smiled warmly and undid the last lock, the door opened all the way, "Please, come in. I'll give you the gist of the situation and you can be on your way." Shohei nodded slowly, giving the guy a uncomfortable stare, "Uh, sure. . ."

The Client sat down on some squeaky chair, right across that was a new couch, "Please, sit down." He motioned towards the couch, with a smile not as creepy. Shohei slowly nodded and sat down uncomfortably. "Now get on with it, I don't have all day." Shohei frowned, the client not seeming realize nor care about his attitude. "Well. . .My Name Is Sre. I know that this is a ridiculous, thought but I think that my house is haunted. Every time, I try to sleep I could hear random footsteps; sometimes I could hear conversations. I know what you’re thinking. It may be thieves that come to your house every so often. No, that’s not the case. What kind of robbers makes noise and talk loudly when they are in a middle of a robbery; having the risk that they may get caught and go to jail? Plus, one night, I went to the source of the conversations, seeing no one there. Finding this out, I began to rent an apartment and hope to live there until you find the ghosts and scare them away. . . Sre seemed to be shuddering and trembling while saying so, Shohei chuckled.

Last edited by Shohei on 10th August 2014, 10:53 am; edited 1 time in total

_____________________________________________________________________________________

DOPPO
    DOPPO

Coeval Titanic

Coeval Titanic

Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- A-Rank- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Join A Faction!- Novice [250]- Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Haunted! (Solo/Job) Empty Re: Haunted! (Solo/Job)

Post by DOPPO 9th August 2014, 1:18 pm

There was a long pause, Shohei had an ear bud from his MP3 in his left ear. He stroked his hair, making it messier then it originally was. Shohei banged on the door again, impatient, "Hey! Hope you heard me!" He could hear someone moving around inside, nervously, "C-coming!" A very dry voice yelled. He paused and heard several locks being undone right next to the crack of he door, the door opened just enough for the guy to peek through. "Are you a mage?" The guy said sop quietly, he had huge bags under his eyes and a look of despair as well. As if he hadn't slept for days! Shohei studdered and took a step back, uncomfortable, "Um. . .Yeah." Shohei nodded. The supposed client smiled warmly and undid the last lock, the door opened all the way, "Please, come in. I'll give you the gist of the situation and you can be on your way." Shohei nodded slowly, giving the guy a uncomfortable stare, "Uh, sure. . ."

_____________________________________________________________________________________

DOPPO
    DOPPO

Coeval Titanic

Coeval Titanic

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Haunted! (Solo/Job) Empty Re: Haunted! (Solo/Job)

Post by DOPPO 10th August 2014, 10:35 am

The Client sat down on some squeaky chair, right across that was a new couch, "Please, sit down." He motioned towards the couch, with a smile not as creepy. Shohei slowly nodded and sat down uncomfortably. "Now get on with it, I don't have all day." Shohei frowned, the client not seeming realize nor care about his attitude. "Well. . .My Name Is Sre. I know that this is a ridiculous, thought but I think that my house is haunted. Every time, I try to sleep I could hear random footsteps; sometimes I could hear conversations. I know what you’re thinking. It may be thieves that come to your house every so often. No, that’s not the case. What kind of robbers makes noise and talk loudly when they are in a middle of a robbery; having the risk that they may get caught and go to jail? Plus, one night, I went to the source of the conversations, seeing no one there. Finding this out, I began to rent an apartment and hope to live there until you find the ghosts and scare them away. . . Sre seemed to be shuddering and trembling while saying so, Shohei chuckled.

Current date/time is 1st May 2024, 6:36 pm