Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Fin the Ring! (Marik Solo)

Mr. Anderson
    Mr. Anderson

Monarch of Destruction

Monarch of Destruction

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Coming Storms- Dragon Slayer- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Player 
    Lineage : Chaos Eye
    Position : None
    Guild : Elysium
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 1,431

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Arc of Dreams
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Fin the Ring! (Marik Solo) Empty Fin the Ring! (Marik Solo)

Post by Mr. Anderson 6th August 2014, 10:08 am

Job:Find The Ring!
    Player Requirements: Minimum of 7 posts with 160 words each, find the ring.
    Job Requirements: Minimum 1 mage and maximum 3 mages. Find the ring and deliver it back to Emy Milton.
    Job Location: Oak Town
    Job Description:
    Emy Milton dropped her engagement ring in the river near Oak Town. The ring is very important to her and she can't find it alone. You have to help her to find the ring, and fast.
    Enemies: None.
    Reward: 500 jewels each.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Fin the Ring! (Marik Solo) Team210

Fin the Ring! (Marik Solo) Signat11

Mr. Anderson
    Mr. Anderson

Monarch of Destruction

Monarch of Destruction

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Coming Storms- Dragon Slayer- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Fin the Ring! (Marik Solo) Empty Re: Fin the Ring! (Marik Solo)

Post by Mr. Anderson 6th August 2014, 10:42 am

Marik and Becky started their mission without thinking it or resting, they were running to the river and Becky didn’t even know why “Why are we running that fast?” Marik didn’t want to answer that long he was running to fast to lose breath “You will see” Becky wanted to know, she ran faster and asked again “But where” Marik stopped for a moment and pointed to a long river “There, we need to find a ring, and we can lose it in any time, so let’s go fast” Becky understood perfectly except for one thing, why? If it was only another mission it was that important?. Both kept running fatly and Becky had an idea, “I will see yah there!” Becky transformed into dragon and went flying to the river. Marik kept running but he was too tired already, when he arrived he directly looked for Becky, she was flying trying to find the ring. Marik looked around and he found it, it was in the water, he was about to lose sight of the ring.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Mr. Anderson
    Mr. Anderson

Monarch of Destruction

Monarch of Destruction

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Mr. Anderson 6th August 2014, 12:06 pm

Marik looked around and he found it, it was in the water, he was about to lose sight of the ring. "Becky trie to go flying to the water! I will tell you were to go so you can see it better!" "So you found it?" "What do you think? Don't lose time!" Becky was starting to get kind of mad and impatient but she did what Marik say "Ok, I am going, but where is it?" she transformed into dragon form and flew up high. The ring was next to rock and moving "The rock at tree meters in front of you, its moving, do you see it?" Becky looked for it and she saw it "Yes I see it" Marik had a plan, he took out his bow and arrow, and shouted what to do to Becky "Becky! Now, I have to options, first will try this, go against the ring and try to grab it with your wing or mouth, can you do that?" Becky tried but she couldn't do it, being her's element nature fire, she didn't like the water.

Mr. Anderson
    Mr. Anderson

Monarch of Destruction

Monarch of Destruction

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Mr. Anderson 6th August 2014, 8:09 pm

Becky tried but she couldn't do it, being her's element nature fire, she didn't like the water. Marik tough in the second option "Okay, then try this, fly as fast as you can against the ring, try to go near the water, if you do it with enough speed you can elevate the water and also the ring, then goes the hard part" Becky understood but she tough that was too hard al ready "Wait, hard part?" Marik laugh and then he pointed to a tree some meters away in the oder side "Don't worry, you wont do anything, I will shoot my arrow with the bow trying to catch the ring and if I do it right it will strike that tree over their, is it clear?" Becky tough it could be much simpler, and that he was trying to hard... It was weird, something was happening "Yes I understood!" Becky flew up high and then she went to high speed against the water, when she was about to crash with the water she turned up and went directly against the ring, she had one tough "I hope this is enough, I feel my wings are breaking"

Mr. Anderson
    Mr. Anderson

Monarch of Destruction

Monarch of Destruction

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Mr. Anderson 6th August 2014, 8:49 pm

"I hope this is enough, I feel my wings are breaking" Becky went at high speed, faster than ever before, when she was about to elevate the ring in deed, one of her wing broke. but she was at so much speed that anyway the ring went flying as Marik predicted, when the ring went flying and Becky was felling Marik just tough in the ring, he shoot the arrow but it didn't go thru the center as it was suppose to. The arrow striked with the ring and the ring fell in a rock. Becky was felling to the water in her dragon form she was too scared. Marik tried to jump to the water and swim against Becky but the current was to strong, when he fell into the water Becky fell to, he went swimming and took Becky taking her out of the water. Marik was steal in the water trying to go out when he took a rock and shouted to Becky "The ring! Grab it before it fells"

Mr. Anderson
    Mr. Anderson

Monarch of Destruction

Monarch of Destruction

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Mr. Anderson 7th August 2014, 2:33 pm

"The ring! Grab it before it fells" Becky tried to say something but the pain interrupted her "I can't! My..." Marik took the rock with both hands and tried to stand on top of it, he succeed, when Marik was in the rock he jumped to the other side of the river where becky was, Marik went running with Becky, "Whats happening?" "My wing... Its broken Becky was in human form, and Marik didn't see any wings "But, everything its like always" Becky explain that in her case, breaking a part of her body was different "Yes, I know, its okay, the thing is the pain, when you break a part of your body being in dragon form you transform directly in a human and vice versa... you feel the pain during an hour or less, then you can return to your other form again and everything will be like before." Marik stand up and looked for the ring, it was steal where it was before "Okay, rest, I will go for the ring, stay here"

Mr. Anderson
    Mr. Anderson

Monarch of Destruction

Monarch of Destruction

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Mr. Anderson 7th August 2014, 6:16 pm

"Okay, rest, I will go for the ring, stay here" Marik looked for the ring and it was steal in the rock, he steal had time. Marik took his bow and arrow, but this time he just putted again in his back, then, he stepped closer to the water, preparing to give some steps so he could get closer to the ring. He gave a step in the water like if he actually could walk in the water, and he could, but not in the water, it was just not deep enough to get drown, he realized it when he fell to the water, even do, it was easy for him to fell cause the water was strong and slippery. Marik tough that it was going to be easier than he tough at the begging, they should’ve start with that “Okay… Let’s get closer, the rock isn’t too far” Marik took some steps closer but the water gave a strong shot making him fell in the water with the hand against the rock where the ring was.

Mr. Anderson
    Mr. Anderson

Monarch of Destruction

Monarch of Destruction

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Mr. Anderson 7th August 2014, 7:13 pm

Marik fell in the water with the hand against the rock where the ring was, the ring went flying into the air but he cached just in time before it went to the water. “Yes… Becky I have it!” Becky tried to stand up and she succeeds, the pain was passing already “Yes! You did it Marik... but... why did you us that much effort, being only another mission?” Marik started at Becky and then to the ground “That is why; it is only a mission, you need to give all your effort to each mission, and being technically rank C… I feel obligated to be more responsible, that’s why” Becky smiled and took the ring “You don’t need to exaggerate that much, try to be kinder, let’s go and return this ring” Marik took the ring again and putted in the pocket, both went talking and laughing to give the ring back, it was a harder mission than they tough it would be but anyway they finished happy with another mission in their list.

Current date/time is 29th April 2024, 6:15 am