Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

To earthland.... and beyond (Marik Anderson Solo)

Mr. Anderson
    Mr. Anderson

Monarch of Destruction

Monarch of Destruction

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Coming Storms- Dragon Slayer- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Player 
    Lineage : Chaos Eye
    Position : None
    Guild : Elysium
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 1,431

Character Sheet
    First Magic: Arc of Dreams
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

To earthland.... and beyond (Marik Anderson Solo) Empty To earthland.... and beyond (Marik Anderson Solo)

Post by Mr. Anderson 9th July 2014, 9:21 am

Marik was walking very happy to go and explore out of the city, maybe to and island or something big and new, when he was going out, a friend of his told him that he couldn’t go out without a passport, Marik didn’t care and kept going in his journey. When he was out, a police officer tackled him “What the!” Some days later, Marik was free and he saw his friend again. “Ok, I understand, what do I do to get my passport?” His friend replied, giving him and address where he could get his passport, he told him not to go late, so there where less people.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

To earthland.... and beyond (Marik Anderson Solo) Team210

To earthland.... and beyond (Marik Anderson Solo) Signat11

Mr. Anderson
    Mr. Anderson

Monarch of Destruction

Monarch of Destruction

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Coming Storms- Dragon Slayer- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

To earthland.... and beyond (Marik Anderson Solo) Empty Re: To earthland.... and beyond (Marik Anderson Solo)

Post by Mr. Anderson 9th July 2014, 10:23 am

Mari was in his way to get his passport; he was going to the place his friend told him. Marik was just complaining. “I don’t want to do this; I just want to battle someone… Wait! Maybe I can battle someone there”. Marik took out a bottle of beer and started drinking while he was in his way for his passport. When he was finally there, he was kind of drunk, he tried to open the door and pass, but he was to drunk, then a guy went out of the place opening the door and Marik replied his action saying thanks... His way

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Mr. Anderson
    Mr. Anderson

Monarch of Destruction

Monarch of Destruction

Character Sheet
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

To earthland.... and beyond (Marik Anderson Solo) Empty Re: To earthland.... and beyond (Marik Anderson Solo)

Post by Mr. Anderson 9th July 2014, 1:47 pm

After the guy opened the door Marik said thanks… His way, and it was not very good “Thank you madam if you need something just call me” the guy noticed he was drunk and instead of getting mad he just went out and keep going. Marik entered and tackle accidentally a woman; she got scared and called security, the security guys took Marik out. He fall sleep out the door. When Marik woke up he was better, he had headache. Marik entered once again the building… There were a lot of people, but there were too much. “Are you kidding?!?... If I find another place to get a passport I’m going to kill him”

Mr. Anderson
    Mr. Anderson

Monarch of Destruction

Monarch of Destruction

Character Sheet
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by Mr. Anderson 9th July 2014, 2:46 pm

Marik was in the line, waiting to see if it would move some day, he wanted to drink something, but they didn’t allow alcohol.  

A little girl passed in front of Marik and suddenly stopped, he started spiking with him “Hi! What’s your name?” Marik didn’t answer, he was about to cry… that girl, was very similar as her sister, he couldn’t believe it, the little girl kept speaking “Are you ok?” “Yeah, sorry, my name is Marik, and you? What’s your name?” Marik and the girl kept speaking very happy both, the time past very fast she was very helpful.

Mr. Anderson
    Mr. Anderson

Monarch of Destruction

Monarch of Destruction

Character Sheet
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by Mr. Anderson 9th July 2014, 3:55 pm

Marik was in the line talking with the girl, moving and moving without even notice it, some minutes later, a lady called the girl, it was her mother “I need to go, my mommy is waiting for me” “Its ok, I had a nice day with you” the girl went out, and then, Marik released that he was in the line, and he was going to get his passport… All his happiness was gone. But then, he released he was already the next one to get his passport, all the time past fast just because of the little girl, now he was happy. Marik signed some stuff took his passport and went home with a big smile in his face and a lot of beer in his backpack.

Current date/time is 29th March 2024, 1:32 am