Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Masked Guild with Kichi-kun and Katie-chan!

Masked Guild with Kichi-kun and Katie-chan! - Page 2 Empty Re: Masked Guild with Kichi-kun and Katie-chan!

Post by Guest 10th August 2014, 1:47 pm

Sekki Force II was literally twice as strong as ten rings encircled the opponent instead of five; five rings that Yukine normally possessed whenever he used Sekki Force. Also, the opposition mentioned Zeref. Did this mean Yukine had encountered Zeref in the future, as well? The newly cloaked, dark Yukine stared at the one destined to defeat him for the sake of Eclipse Soul. "Sekki Force II- Ring Two: Activate!" The masked doppelgänger commanded. Yukine watched as a previous attack he used was expelled from his very hands, only to be deflected by the identical man. Yukine watched as his own Regalia, Yato, headed his way. Yukine rolled over to dodge it, only to see another assault in preparation. "Dark Ecriture: Chaos!" Fire immediately bursted from the ground, which caused Yukine to negate it with Seintenshi. This was when he noticed his cloaked self became tired. Acnologia shrouded Yukine as the power enhanced him immeasurably. Yukine was the incarnate of a legendary dragon, and would stand for Acnologia to see him lose. Yukine phased through the dimension with antimatter, and came to strike the cloaked enemy with light energy. Blood spilled everywhere as Yukine left a deep slash in his duplicate's chest. What he did not know, however, was that his enemy possessed the same lineage as him. The wound healed rapidly, which caused Yukine to become madly engaged in this fight. He utilized his artifact to phase into his replica, then burst him open by rapidly slicing through his insides with Acnologia. While Yukine thought the fight was over, of course, it was not. The doppelgänger had resurrected itself in a perfect state. Additionally, it held the same power Yukine possessed. "What are you?" Yukine wondered.

Link: 1 post
    Seintenshi: 3 posts
    Hanzo: 1 post
    Sekki Force: RETREATED: 7 posts
    Acnologia: 4 posts left in duration

------

HP: 40%
    MP: 80%
    Felicity Vrago
    Felicity Vrago

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- God Slayer- A-Rank- Rich- Player 
    Lineage : Angel of Chaos
    Position : None
    Guild : Eclipse Soul
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Mentor : Conquest/Decayuss
    Experience : 56875

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Crimson God Slayer
    Second Skill: Conquest Take Over
    Third Skill:

Masked Guild with Kichi-kun and Katie-chan! - Page 2 Empty Re: Masked Guild with Kichi-kun and Katie-chan!

Post by Felicity Vrago 11th August 2014, 7:56 am

Katherine was bleeding, tired and in pain from the wound in her abdomen. The jacket stained in the angels blood as it started to melt through the ice she used to temporarily bandage herself. Humans were weak creatures, but this was not the body that she was in fault. She was hurt from her own lack of paying attention. It wasn't as if the firstborns were born perfect, they were capable of making the same mistakes as humans did. Usually however they were not in the bodies of mortals and such mistakes were negligeable. As Katherines barrier was beaten down by sheer numbers of combatants, she could here a soft yet powerful voice. And it spoke her true name which sent shivers down her spine.

"Well Kalmiya, aren't you in a bit of a predicament. Has your 5 year vacation made you soft or is the body naturally weak?" The voice was smooth, motherly and teasing. It was not as much scolding as a caring mother making fun of their child so that they could perform better. Kats eyes opened in amazement as she listened to her goddess Eos. The Angel of Chaos then proceeded to smile as she flew straight up in the air in time to avoid a stone pillar. The barrier she put up was about to give out and make Katherine vulnerable. She replied, "My fault I am afraid. I got careless after believing I knocked them out, but they came back to stab my back. However I should have this battle finished without killing any-" The Angel was immediately interrupted, "Times have changed, your mission has taken one of the highest priorities in the Council. As thus lethal force has been authorized as long as their sins have warranted death." Katherine was quiet upon hearing that comment, Angels were not allowed to take a life due to possibly altering fate. It was rare that they were given permission to take a life and meant the situation up in heaven was getting desperate. It also meant that the gods were really starting consider...

Katherine pushed the thoughts aside as she pulled the folded sword known as Maelstromic Retribution and Chaos shifted her armor. Soon she truely did look look like a divine being, but not of valor, honor or any of the noble sounding ones. She was the Angel of Chaos and she was descending now, sword unfolding as she descended from the skies. There was no more mercy. No more remorse. No more pity.

All that showed on her face was a smile...

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Masked Guild with Kichi-kun and Katie-chan! - Page 2 P5l7Dxp

Post by Guest 11th August 2014, 2:00 pm

Yukine and his duplicate continued to fight until the two both swung with their artifacts heavily, and sent each other back several feet. "Can't you see you are being too confident even about defeating your future self!" The replica argued, "It is inevitable that you will become just like me. Fate cannot be changed, and despite not having a hateful side, your sane self will still accept the darkness! I am here so I can kill you, eliminate the people that increase your confidence, and become dark even before my time. Your fists of justice cannot defeat evil! Only an absolute evil can defeat evil, itself!" Strangely enough, Yukine understood what his doppelgänger meant. To him, darkness meant power, and to exceed power, and you needed to become something greater. Yukine continued to brawl with his artifact, and left more cuts on his identical opponent. "I am damaged, and that is why I will defeat you!" Yukine replied, "I am an injustice; something diverse from both justice and evil. I am complicated, though I am not foolish. Even at this moment, you too are overly confident. It is shown as you believe you can win so easily. Now that I am aware of my future, I will start anew!" With this, Yukine continued to attack, his Regalia agreed with him as they extracted more force into his assaults. Yukine phased through walls perfectly, and manipulated the complexity of this dimension to arrive from areas logic could not normally explain.

Yukine hammered his counterpart until the enemy was badly wounded. A barrier blocked both him and his enemy afterwards, however, as it seemed something sensed that the opposition was in a predicament. The identical smirked as he sat with bloodshed alongside him. He knew Yukine had a final move prepared, which is exactly why he prolonged the fight. Yukine used this time to utilize his lineage, and heal the wounds on his body. He also secretively bit into his index finger, which caused a drip of blood to rest on his artifact. This only became more interesting as the enemy fell asleep. While he rested, however, his power channeled to a space unknown.

For all Yukine knew, he probably meant to cause more trouble for Katherine, and made the other members stronger.
    Felicity Vrago
    Felicity Vrago

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Felicity Vrago 12th August 2014, 1:13 am

Katherine was dedicated inher task, there was no more hesitation. The innocents were in safe distance away and she could unleash her power. She charged the energy of hes sword and let chaos determine whaqt element to use. Soon a whirlwind of holy energies pushed aside all wind resistance aside. With new burst of speed, she charged the enemy with new burst of speed and decapitated the first masked man the angel saw. The head separated from the body in a blood fountain due to the severed arteries of the man. She then proceeded to go to the next person on her kill list and stabbed him in the stomach and the masked man in the air. The man was stuck by the ribcages as he attempted to hold Katherine so that his partner could finish off the Angel. What the partner got instead was a broken neck from Katherines shield hittinthe left side of his neck. The Angel then proceeded to pull the blade out of the body of the masked man and stepped on the wound as she proceeded to walk towards the enemy.

The blood splattered angel was still smilling despite the carnage. This was the face someone gave when they did not care about the well being of the sinners that stood before her. This was different than the person that was complaining about killing people before. Instead it was replaced with an emotionless (since it was obvious by now that the smile was fake) dark angel that was willing to do anything to get her job done. Katherine swung Maelstromic Retribution to the side and let the blood fly off. For briefest of moments the remaining mages gave pause for their actions. Katherine still did not care, she intended to send their damned souls to the afterlife.

Every single one of them...

Last edited by Katherine Wickfield on 12th August 2014, 1:51 am; edited 1 time in total

_____________________________________________________________________________________

NPC
    NPC

Mentor : Admin

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by NPC 12th August 2014, 1:13 am

The member 'Katherine Wickfield' has done the following action : Dice Rolls

'Normal Dice' :
    Masked Guild with Kichi-kun and Katie-chan! - Page 2 Die_03_42160_sm

Post by Guest 12th August 2014, 2:05 pm

Yukine growled while the barrier was still active. His future self truly wished to postpone the battle so he could make maneuvers elsewhere. "I understand your idea of strategy, you know?" Yukine's duplicate remarked, "You expected me to hide myself behind this barrier so I could add more power to my members. Well, you're wrong. My younger self, I used this barrier so I could talk to you without interference. You see, despite my power attained from the future, you have still pummelled me with a force that cannot be reckoned with; no matter what the era. However, Yukine, I want you to consider the fact that the same fate may arise, even if you manage to kill me at this moment, or sometime later in our brawl." Yukine's eyes stared at his older self in shock as maybe he was right. Yukine looked down to the ground, and recalled the dream he had with the full power of Acnologia in his grasp. Even the slightest of movement caused two builds to smother many civilians to death, whilst the bystanders called Yukine a devil. He had these dreams at Viola's house because he worried how it would impact his friends. However, after he pondered thoughts for a bit, Yukike started to laugh. "Because of your presence, I am honoured." Yukine stated, "You have told me all about my fate, and so once I am through with you, I will acknowledge how to not make that same approach. Also, you should know that if you kill your past self, your current self ceases to exist, so why are you doing this?" Thie caused a smirk to appear on the face of the doppelgänger, but for what reason? Yukine was worried that the purpose his older self stated at the beginning of their fight wasn't true. Yukine looked at his duplicate with a lot of grief, only to see him vanish, but to where? Hiyori screamed to Yukine as the enemy had reappeared behind him, in which case Yukine immediately counted with Acnologia, and pinned his opposition against a wall, his blade through the duplicate's entire chest already. Bloodshed could be seen everywhere as the older Yukine made a foolish last resort. However, something told Yukine that this fight still was not over.
    Felicity Vrago
    Felicity Vrago

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Felicity Vrago 13th August 2014, 5:20 am

Katherine vision was clouded from blood loss, she would not last another couple of minute. She was going to fail while her goddess watched. Her efforts to save the world from a great calamity stopped by an amateur mistake. She chuckled, these humans were fascinating creatures. What could it be that made them so unique? It was such a curious thing. It was so fun to watch in the same way Eos was watching Katherines struggles. The angels magic was running out, causing her to sweat. The human body could only handle so much energies after all...

Katherine however stood up straight, not showing any weakness to the enemy. She advanced and gave no time for them to regroup, running as fast as lightning itself and jump kicking the first guy in the face, sending shard of the mask into his face and killing him as pieces entered the brain. She used the momentum to slam another the next masked goon in the in the shoulder, causing the arm to to shatter and a sharp jagged piece of bone to stick out. Katherine took the piece of bone and stabbed the same man in the eye. Pulling the makeshift shiv out, she used momentum to slice the next mans stomach open, causing the internal orggans to spill out as he was in mid swing to finish off the angel. She then finished the second to last person by throwing the bone straight into the persons neck.

She was sure that it would be enough, but the bloodloss caused her to fall on her knees in pain and tiredness in front of the last person. It was too soon, she lifted her sword to block the scimitars strike, only to have it slaped aside. It was over... but not like this. As the scimitar was coming down to take her head, Katherine responded by getting up and slamming the sinner into a building wall. Katherine growled, "Pay for your sins with death..." Katherine then proceeded to grab the persons face, press it against the wall of the building and started running down the wall. It left a single bloody streak as Katherine ran at speeds of over 100,000 mph. Katherine finally dropped the body of the last guy and took a single step forward before collapsing to the ground.

With the last bit of effort, she looked up to the sky and smiled softly. The weather was beautiful... The last words before Katherine passed out.

Post by Guest 13th August 2014, 12:21 pm

Yukine watched as his enemy lost a ton of blood by the second, though he still spoke fine to his younger self. "How did you know where I was. With Acnologia, my barrier, and Sekki Force II combined, even all five senses together would've never catched me in time before de--" Yukine's doppelgänger was interrupted by Yukine, himself. "It is clear that since you have accepted the darkness, you have forgotten about the properties of your Regalia. You see, they have senses of their own, and so whilst you disappeared, one of them foresaw where you would appear. It was almost my trust in my Regalia that made the situation like this- my victory, in other words." The older self laughed and surrendered officially, especially since he was in his final moments. "I cannot hear from my Regalia anymore...because I used the entirety of their souls for power." The duplicate commented, "You see, in the future, Yukine, you cease your Regalia of their existence to attain their full power, then use their magic to upgrade all of the spells you obtain. Sekki Force II was made from the death of all Regalia I obtained. It grows exponentially every year, and after the second year, you attain the powers of all Regalia in the universe. Will you accept it?" Yukine shook his head and watched as Acnologia split the replica in two, and his future self was dead. [color=orange]"Even if I become a god in Fiore- somebody even higher than the Ten Wizard Saints- I would never sacrifice innocent lives for power. I hope you have learned the consequences of darkness, because as you took it into your own hands, you left me no choice but to kill you for your freedom. May God have mercy on your soul."[/orange] Yukine witnessed the fake Acnologia disappear, and the duplicated, futuristic Yukine dissolve instantaneously into dust. Alongside this, the dimension disappeared, and Yukine found himself in the sky above the massacre he was previously involved in. He stopped his descending with his broomstick, and looked upon the dead while he was held upright in the air, balanced by his broomstick. All of the masked guild members were dead, and the sudden occurrences had disappeared. Yukine also looked at Katherine from above. She seemed dead, though Yukine could not tell from up here. He saw deep wounds in her body, and internal bleeding. Overall, the situation seemed nasty. Bloodshed filled the area inch by inch, and not a sight of any Mage was seen conscious in the area. This was truly a war, though even as Yukine remained, was this really a victory?

Yukine soared down, though he was still airborne with his broomstick. Was Katherine alright. Her performance of transitioning into what seemed to be some sort of monster did not satisfy Yukine. He was not pleased with things that did not seem human. In fact, he normally slaughtered them without hesitance. Yukine had nothing to heal Katherine with anyway, which disappointed him if this were only a play set by Katherine. She did not budge, which put Yukine in wonder. He flew over the opposite side, where everyone else seemed dead. Most members seemed pierced by magic or body parts, which again made Yukine sense a demonic form in Katherine. Just how much damage could she cause? Yukine was highly disappointed as he recalled Katherine not coming to Eclipse Soul to seek redemption. Just who did she think she was? Yukine was going to report everything to Kyll secretively, then demand that Kyll reveal her past. How could one kill an entire family by accident? It made a mockery of Yukine's past, honestly, and made him wonder if both Katherine and Kyll were two to avoid. Was Yukine in a huge ordeal, yet again?
    Felicity Vrago
    Felicity Vrago

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Felicity Vrago 14th August 2014, 5:17 am

Katherine's body laid in the ground, still bleeding from the wound in her stomach. A single body in the streets of clover sorrounded by the bodies of her enemies. The stench of death filling the streets and the feeling of chaos that war provides. The ending of human lives in name of their sins, but also by the hands of a dark angel. The wounds on her back where the shoulder blades were dripped their blood into the streets, Katherine's eyes were still closed in a sort of gentle sleep. The pain slowly draining away like her blood on the streets.

Her moment of peace where interrupted in the pit pattering of the ground of civilians finally emerging from their houses and businesses to inspect what had happened. The confused looks on their faces and the horrors that violence brought. It was horrifying how easily ones life could be taken away in an instant. How the flames of a persons soul be snuffed out by the winds of violence. There was a single tear that fell from her eyes, a drop for those that had lost their chance for redemption due to her hands. And then a small smile for those that were saved by the Masked Guilds tyranny. It was not the best victory, but it would have to do.

She was wearily looking at yukine flying on the broomstick that he seemed to have on him at all times. There was wounds on the young man despite hers being much worse, it was a pity... Katherine thought he was actually cute despite being a complete jerk to her. So as she was lifted up to be taken somewhere to receive medical treatment, she used the last bit of energy to cast a spell. One that formed a rain clod over Kichiro and started to rain over him. If the young man stayed in there, his wounds would start closing and healing. For this was no ordinary rain, this was a healing rain meant to wash all the sins, pain and blood away. Katherine could have easily used it on herself, but for some reason gave the healing to Kichiro.

Would he even make the attempt to visit her in the hospital and ask why was up to him.

OOGC: How many more do we have to go?

Post by Guest 14th August 2014, 7:50 pm

Yukine watched as people had caught up to the scene, and only lifted up Katherine's body. This not only meant that they thought of her as the innocent one, but also signified that she lived through the massacre. It was then Yukine noticed rain began to pour only over him. He looked at his wounds, and saw that they had healed. He sighed heavily, and further examined the crime scene. The civilians ended up spotting Yukine in the air, and recalled him in this brawl, as well. They ignored the bloodshed, and surrounded the area in which Yukine hovered over. They yelled at him, and asked him multiple questions as to what happened in this portion of Clover Town. Yukine told them simply to keep their peace, and that he did not want to talk about the moment. The only word that described this massacre was brutality, anyway. Yukine then wavered the crowd to return to their places, and excused himself from the scene. Truthfully, he was frightened. He had never expected to see a side of himself that rivalled his hatred. Yukine also never expected to shift to his final resort, either. Acnologia was Yukine's final resort; the tool that made the two Yukine's comparable, despite their gap in time. Light and antimatter; two of the most wildest powers in the universe had just helped Yukine succeed in the ultimate brawl. Yukine then thought about how killing his future self may have created more opportunity. On the contrary, what his future self spoke about seemed fateful. It seemed true. Yukine was overly confident sometimes, and could consider it a weakness under any circumstance. Yukine literally slapped himself to keep himself in reality because was terrified. Yukine stood in his place for an hour, in the midst of clearing this fear before he chose to follow after Katherine.

When Yukine reached the hospital, Katherine was already under their control. He was told to be excused immediately from the situation, which Yukine accepted without hesitance. He sat in the waiting hall, and saw what could've been his own room for a long time. Those wounds were so close to his vital organs, and even another dose of his lineage was required to clean this case. Yukine was infuriated that he was this close to losing. He was infuriated that someone in the guild convinced him that she was a monster. Finally, he was infuriated to learn the truth about Kyll. Yukine wanted to be alone for awhile after this mission, though he would have to await the awakening of Katherine, along with her safe return to the guild hall. That's how all missions worked, anyway.
    Felicity Vrago
    Felicity Vrago

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Felicity Vrago 15th August 2014, 3:23 am

Katherine was put under the knife for longest of hours, the surgeons not understanding what to do with Katherines inhuman body. There was nothing they could do except sew her up, transfuse blood and pray. For how does one heal an angel that visited Earthland? Even one that took a human form that differences in their organs. It mattered not that she was a Dark Angel, she served her goddess regardless. After another hour that passed, the doctors were ready to declare her in a coma when the lady finaly woke up and looked at her sorroundings. Was she in some kind of medical institution? She had terrible memories of being in here, especially the last time she visited Earthland.

She looked down the various things taped to her body and started to have a panic attack. Last Katherine was on Earthland, they tried to restrain her and use her DNA for experimentaions. So much needles, always poking... Katherine got up from her her bed and started pulling out the needles and the devices that were sensing her heartbeat and respiration. This caused the monitors to start going nuts and doctors rushing in the room in panic. Katherine was sorrounded, the look of utter panic in her eyes showed despite the smile. She proceeded to stare at them for 2 seconds until someone came with a syringe... more needles.

That was when Katherine turned around and jumped through the open window. Her body falling from the second story building. Landing and roling on the streets, Katherine began to run down the crowded streets as fast as she could. Not stopping for anything, she ran out to the outskirts of town. Still wearing the hospital gown all the way to the outskirts of town and crawled up in a ball under a tree to cry. This was one of the few emotions that Katherine did not understand, something never explained to the angel. She was having a terible day, bottled up emotions finally coming out and causing another rainstorm to happen.

It was because of this that Katherine would be easy to find.

Post by Guest 18th August 2014, 10:27 pm

While Yukine sat in the waiting hall, doctors ran out, sweat stains covered over their uniforms. Yukine's pupils shrunk whilst he heard about the situation. So the woman had detached herself from her treatment, and abandoned the establishment entirely? Yukine sighed heavily, thanked the faculty and evacuated the hospital. Once outside, he summoned his broomstick, and rapidly sat upon it. He channeled power into the flying item, and allowed it to lead the way towards the opposite side of the hospital, where Katherine was located. "Get back in there!" Yukine demanded in a caring tone, "The doctors told me everything, Katherine! You barely had a pulse, and now you have unprepared medications in your system. Do you not realize how harmful your current circumstances can be to your body?! KATHERINE!" When Yukine spoke his comrade's name, it was like every Regalia he possessed said the same name simultaneously, creating an echo.

Yukine flew away from Katherine after he cried her name, and rushed back into the hospital. He needed to find out what kind of medicine the doctors had injected into the woman to determine the possible consequences. Even when he entered the hospital on foot, however, the broomstick returned to his dimension, the staff recognized him, and were fearful. Yukine wondered how exactly doctors took care of those superior to ordinary human beings. He could not tell whether the life of Katherine was threatened, or if she was safe. By her pace, Yukine told himself that everything was okay, though fate could always have other plans.
    Felicity Vrago
    Felicity Vrago

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Felicity Vrago 20th August 2014, 2:40 pm

Katherine was sitting on the ground, shivering from the cold of having little to wear except the hospital gown. It was cold and the human body had little to no energy left, human bodies were weak that way. The Dark Angel's soul was still holding strong, but it never was the pinnacle of sanity in the first place. The needles were always poking her skin and pumping her body full of liquids. Scalpels cutting deep into her skin, her feathers plucked until only the bones of lightning remained. She had done nothing wrong, humans used to worship her kind after all. She would help grant miracles and give blessings when she wasn't maintaining chaos to reasonable levels.

Katherine was lost in her train of thought, descended from worse madness than her happy insanity. She wanted to escape, to run and return home to heaven right this instant. It was not as if she could abandon her mission from Eos, was this world needing a purge to wipe the slate clean? Was this world in need of the purging fires of the Apocalypse? It was too early to decide, but in her state of mind it would be a coinf flip. Humans were both good and evil. They were light and dark. To render a judgment now would be incomplete data.

It was then the weight of the world hit her hard, how was Katherine supposed to accomplish several tasks at once? She was supposed to slay Fallen Angels and Dark Gods, keep Kyll away from chaos (which she was failing because her life is a giant mess), determine state of the world and still manage to regulate chaos in this world. How was she supposed to do that? Kichiro was over her as the pink haired woman looked at Kichiro in the eyes, "Don't send me back there. I beg of you with every fiber of my being to not put me back in the hospital, it was how they found out a century ago. The needles were always poking, blood always dripping... And yet they refused to let the human body die... It hurt so badly..." Katherine was not budging from her spot, it was honest to god fear she was experiencing.

Post by Guest 22nd August 2014, 11:08 am

"You have active, unprocessed medicine in your body!" Yukine argued, "You were unconscious in these lands. Do you understand how life-threatening your escape may have been?" Yukine looked around. This was truly a nightmare. Not a single ounce of cooperation existed between these two, and Yukine was supposed to keep his promise to Viola about happiness. Then it occurred to Yukine that this woman could've truly been irrelevant even to a human Mage, which probably explained why she was able to run so quickly in her condition. Yukine sighed heavily, then attempted to catch Katherine's attention again. "Why don't we just grab a bite to calm you down?" Yukine suggested, "The outskirts of Clover Town are filled with bloodshed, anyway. We won't get anywhere if we just keep arguing like this in such a depressing moment."

Yukine felt awkward about his offer, though he had to do it for the sake of keeping Katherine safe and neutral with him. Just because something hurt badly doesn't mean it didn't help. When Acnologia appeared before Yukine, he was already so brutally damaged that the doctors could not use medicine to stop his pain, and so they used sharp tools unprotected to fix the poor boy. It was a terrorizing moment, though Yukine knew it was that or nothing. Albeit, a few years had passed since then, and Yukine needed to move on. He also felt awful as yet again, he had to kill another great group of people, and he even encouraged Katherine to do so, herself. It was official that all murderers who killed his family were in this masked guild, and had caused even more havoc around a nice town. Yukine had never been so infuriated towards anyone before, and so he felt death was the only suitable punishment for these people. Well, at least his procedures were quick and to the vital points so the criminals would not scream in horror even for a second if they were killed. Oh, how Yukine probably needed more of a break than Katherine, at the moment.
    Felicity Vrago
    Felicity Vrago

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Felicity Vrago 22nd August 2014, 5:49 pm

Katherine looked at the young man and down to the ground again. He was a source of much of her pain. He hated, reviled and rejected her for attempting to understand humans and to ask such questions. Was it that she was a monster? She just killed many people because the goddess asked it. She killed all the people, because they were threatening the livelihood of the town. She killed, because it was her duty as a Dark Angel. There was a sigh and a pounding headache from the pain, misery and death that sorrounded her. She looked at the ground and the blood on her hands, metaphorically at least.

She stated, "I won't die even if I bled out at the streets Kichiro. My soul would have simply been free of that body that I have been in the last 24 years. I would then have found another one to inhabit, thus cycle will continue like it has for the last 50,000 years. I don't fear death Kichiro, but there are things worse than it." The Dark angel stood up and walked still to the outskirts of town, the bodies being picked up and hauled to whatever cemetary or crematorium criminals ended up in. She was her for one thing only though, it was to pick up her holy sword before looters got it. Folding the blade so it would be compacted, she then put her hands together and prayed for their souls. Prayed that others would not follow the same path as they did. Prayed for her and Kichiros soul.

She then turned around and looked at Kichiro in the eye, "Please let us depart... I will pay for the food." She reached into the chaos and put on the armor Katherine wore to preserve her modesty. At least until she got some new clothes.

Post by Guest 22nd August 2014, 7:33 pm

"No. I shall pay for the food." Yukine insisted with a take off, his broomstick soared across the glorious sky above, through the refreshing clouds filled with soothing winds. Even a feeling this small could relieve Yukine of a thousand emotions. It was delightful, in fact. Yukine had never felt a wind so gentle in his life. It was almost as if a goddess had touched him at that moment. Albeit, Yukine returned back to reality, and flew towards the top restaurant in Clover Town. It was indeed hilarious how silly the town's people were. They hung hundreds of signs down a single block simply to indicate that this new restaurant had opened, and was dominating the rest by storm- figuratively. It didn't matter to Yukine, however, as he just needed something to eat. He descended slowly upon the ground, and set foot gently upon the surface, perfectly arranged to step off two feet away from the door. Yukine did so, though he awaited Katherine's presence while he stood upright.

He examined the building, though seconds after, he had been poked by a citizen. A huge symbol appeared in the air that was identical to the one on Yukine's chest. It was a strange sign to say thank you, though after the citizen hugged Yukine, it was all clear. Simultaneously after that hug, dozens of humans- even Mages- were crying their hearts out to the boy. He was flattered, though he felt sorry for these people at the same time. It seemed the masked guild had humiliated them for a long time, and had limited their power and freedom within the town. "Everything is okay now. Go along and spread the word." Yukine advised the woman who hugged him. Children then hugged him afterwards, and a boy who could slide as Yukine himself looked up at him. Yukine blushed and smiled. It made his day to see a gleeful mug just like him, and so with permission from his parents, Yukine picked the boy up. "Someday, I'm gonna beat bad guys up too!" The boy cheered. Yukine admired the boy's bravery, and so he summoned a medallion he once received for reducing harm in another town. "I hope people like you live on and go by your word. You definitely look fit to be a hero." Yukine commented. It was true. As much as Yukine thought Mages were the saviours in Fiore, ordinary human beings held endless opportunities, which even this young boy discovered; that little figure who reminded the Sekki host of himself.
    Felicity Vrago
    Felicity Vrago

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Felicity Vrago 23rd August 2014, 11:38 am

Katherine walked the streets of Clover in search of a clothing shop before the rendezvous with Kichiro. She quickly found one and buy something warm for herself, the angel's soul felt fine however. It would matter not, because the human body should probably remain as warm as it could. Also her state of mind did not like the concept of bright colors and wanted something darker... maybe even black. It was the stereotype look of the Eclipse Soul Guild after all. Look like an emo and just deal with life whatever it hits you. Hence that is why she came out of the store wearing an all black coat. She paid the man without a single smile or happiness in her face. A walking being with what can say an empty soul. She didn't even acknowledged the fact that the shop owner was willing to pay for the clothes. He was happy to be free from the masked guild.

She walked down the street slowly, body still tired but no longer shivering, this appeared to be the appropriate temperature of this body. Katherine following the signs towards the rendezvous, a top restaurant in Fiore at. She was ignoring the countless people that were thanking her, the normally happy girl that the angel pretended to be disappeared and was replaced with a near emotionless version of herself. It was due that Katherine understood one emotion completely, and that was happiness. Without it she reverted to the husk of a person the obeyed Gods orders silently and extreme prejudice. There was no room for anything else, the missions were all that was needed.

Katherine walked in the restaurant, to the cheer and hugs of many people. Katherine was confused as to why they were doing it. She killed people. She killedhumans, the people that she was supposed to protect from the corrupted divine from the gods themselves. She had committed sin which for an angel was one of the most serious pains one could endure. Katherine tried to herself through the crowd and into the chair. Kichiro could see in her eyes that reflected her soul that the light was not there. The happy, helping, and bright Dark Angel was replaced by a shell of herself. The blank slate if one may call it.

She was broken. Something happened beyond the fear in the hospital.

Post by Guest 23rd August 2014, 12:21 pm

Yukine felt unsettled when he saw Katherine approach him down the street. She had soulless eyes, and the expressions she made seemed lifeless; just like the ones the two had killed. Yukine set the child down and let the others run with him so the group wouldn't see what she looked like. Simultaneously, Yukine walked away from the restaurant to show he didn't like the mood. "Forget what I said. I'm not hungry." Yukine informed. It was clear he wanted to identify his perspective of Katherine's attitude, and that he wished not to tolerate it- not at all. Yukine crossed the street and looked around at other places. He frowned as this woman made him somebody he didn't want to be. She was truly a monster in his eyes, and never could Yukine stand a monster. Ten of the criminals he had killed possessed the soul of a monster as they once murdered his family. Worst of all, his family was murdered whilst they held problems with Yukine, and Yukine could not even hear their final words. They had been slaughtered and silenced in the past, and Yukine could not bear to see someone possibly relevant to them by his side.

"I must go!" Yukine suddenly cried. These words triggered the immediate summoning of his broomstick which was positioned perfectly in between his legs. The broomstick instantly took off with Yukine, and allowed him to soar in the air freely. He needed time to himself, and so he flew towards Oak Town, rather than the guild hall, where Katherine could find him. In every guild was an ordeal, though this seemed to be the smallest, surprisingly. In Sabertooth, Yukine was once left to work alone under a crisis, and in Nox Animus he nearly joined a project of sheer murdering for the Magic Council to suffer. It was all unreasonable nonsense that led Yukine to Eclipse Soul. When he reached his house, he dashed inside, and locked the door behind him.
    Felicity Vrago
    Felicity Vrago

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Felicity Vrago 24th August 2014, 10:42 am

Katherine watched as Kichiro got up from his seat in a hurry and left on his broomstick. She was alone again with nobody but the crowd that sorrounded and left in dissapointment. She looked at the menu nonchalantly and a ceasar salad to go. The combination of protein, vitamins and carbohydrates the body needed to heal properly. It would not matter for the next 5 minutes as Katherine paid attention in which direction Kichiro went. They boy was predictable in his movements, for if he didn't want to be followed then Kichiro would have gotten out of view first before riding his broom. Katherine picked up the food, paid the restaurant, stepped outside and ripped out the black lightning wings from her back. Not caring what others thought about it.

She took off into the air and went in a decent cruise speed to maintain stamina, although she was faster...Kichiro had a head start. He would get to his destination first and Katherine would be tired from flying for so long. Landing at the edge of town she simply looked up an address book, looked up the name Kichiro Yukine and found the address of his house. She casually walked down the streets, still feeling empty after the entire day. No love, no life and no happiness. It was painful to feel sin in the body and have no way to release it. No way to expunge the sin in her body, there was nothing holy enough nearby to expunge it. It was like poison, killing her from the inside out.

Hence that was the reason she found his house and knocked on his door brusquely. If he opened the door the angel will look at the young man in the eyes and said, "Why? Why are you trying so hard to hate me and trat me like I am some kind of monster? I am in pain right now and you ditched me... What is it I do that makes you hate me?" It was at that moment that tears of black blood fell from her eyes. The poison of sin was reaching it's climax, before is would recede.

Post by Guest 24th August 2014, 2:01 pm

Yukine sighed heavily when he found Katherine had followed him to his house. He wanted to ask her how she managed to find out where he lived, though he had an epiphany and figured that his flight was too visible to the naked eye, and easily tracked, of course. Albeit, the two were in the corner of Oak Town at this point, and Yukine was infuriated for being trapped with someone he just couldn't talk to during this time. Yukine stood with the door open, the two on opposite sides as Yukine was inside the house, while Katherine was outside. "You are a monster." Yukine responded, "You are not close to the human race, and horrified everyone with your sudden transformation! I do not try to hate people, but rather I do naturally. I cannot stand monsters, and so it does not hurt me to say your pain does not bother me; I am not worried. Every innocent man, woman and child was frightened by you. How is it that you were even allowed into Eclipse Soul? Monsters cannot amend for their sins, and you even believed at the start that sins were nothing to worry about."

After this long explanation, Yukine slammed the door in Katherine's face, and with his pet Anita's power, transported himself to the realm of the Regalia. There, he cried for awhile while his friendly spirits comforted him. Nora, who he hadn't seen in a while, gave him the hug she had long-awaited. She was often too timid to hug Yukine- or rather too hesitant- but she hugged him tightly, and rested her head on his shoulder. Soon after, Seintenshi and Hiyori also hugged the poor Yukine passionately, and revealed to him that he was not alone. The male spirits, on the other hand, stood behind the females, and looked at Yukine with great concern. "I have to talk to Viola again." Yukine thought to himself. Viola was the one who best understood Yukine's past. During that time, monsters were responsible for nearly killing Yukine, though Acnologia was there to save him. Had this not been the case, the monsters would've rendered Yukine lifeless. To think one whom he believed to be a monster enrolled in Eclipse Soul, and was successful....it was all ridiculous in Yukine's mind.

[Mission Completed]

Current date/time is 19th May 2024, 7:31 pm