Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Masked Guild with Kichi-kun and Katie-chan!

Felicity Vrago
    Felicity Vrago

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- God Slayer- A-Rank- Rich- Player 
    Lineage : Angel of Chaos
    Position : None
    Guild : Eclipse Soul
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Mentor : Conquest/Decayuss
    Experience : 56875

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Crimson God Slayer
    Second Skill: Conquest Take Over
    Third Skill:

Masked Guild with Kichi-kun and Katie-chan! Empty Masked Guild with Kichi-kun and Katie-chan!

Post by Felicity Vrago 5th August 2014, 5:54 am

Job description:

It was a beautiful day outside, the sun was shining and the birds were singing their sweet melodies. This was the sort of morning that Katherine loved to wake up to. Everything was happy and all right with the world. She woke up from her bed and took a shower with the very magic she used; the rain drops cleaning all the sweat and grime of yesterday to prepare her for the trials of today. She took a walk into the halls of the guild and marveled the architecture, enjoying the clean, productive and happy enviroment that she was in.

Afterwards she grabbed a single A-rank mission from the board that looked everything and read the description as she ate Kylls morning eggs. Her dear friend was the best cook of all Fiore in Katherines mind. Upon reading the job she continued to eat her eggs and drink her morning tea in peace. It was the simple things in life that she enjoyed, but sometimes other people made happiness to come by. That is why she took the job that involved hunting a group of masked goons pretending to be part of a guild. Their reign of terror would end soon and hopefully be back for tea time with Kyll.

On the way out near the front door, she would grab the closest person next to the door and march him/her out to do the job with her. The only warning that the poor person would get was the following: "Congratulations! You have been volunteered to help me bust a Dark Guild. Happy to have you aboard!"

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Masked Guild with Kichi-kun and Katie-chan! P5l7Dxp

Masked Guild with Kichi-kun and Katie-chan! Empty Re: Masked Guild with Kichi-kun and Katie-chan!

Post by Guest 5th August 2014, 6:28 am

Yukine woke up during a beautiful morning, captured by the glorious sunshine glaring through his window. When Yukine stood up, he realized how easily he had gotten out of bed. You see, when Yukine felt light waking up, it was almost like God had told him that it would be a great day. Yukine had woken up from a bad dream, anyway, so he was honoured to be in shape, firsthand. First and foremost, of course, he prepared himself for a shower, where he used newly renovated appliances to wash his hair and body. The adjusted pace of the water made Yukine feel even better about himself from this point onwards. Once Yukine had taken a shower and dried up, he utilized his magic to dress himself in his usual dark shirt, green jacket, black pants and brown shoes. He ate some leftover pasta and calzones, then proceeded to complete the rest of his morning routine.

Yukine finally stepped past the door, where his calendar was hung up, and realized that he had not been to the guild hall in awhile. "To Eclipse Soul!" Yukine cheered in response as he summoned his broomstick . This magical item was his best item, during the time- his favourite. He used it lazily for any form of travel. The sky didn't have much traffic, after all. He sat upon the broomstick, and raised his left arm upwards, which signalled the item to proceed him towards the guild. It didn't take much time to get there with how much this broomstick liked him, which Yukine loved. This item actually displayed affection, and considered Yukine a best friend. Once he came across the guild hall, and was able to set foot successfully, Yukine transported the broomstick back to his dimension, and walked inside, where he was immediately grabbed. It was obvious that the lady who touched him was not paying attention. "What're you doing ?! If you're gonna in it'd me on a mission, next time, just ask! You scared the hell out of me, you know ?" Yukine smiled warmly after this comment and laughed softly. He recognized who the person was, and boy was she...different?
    Felicity Vrago
    Felicity Vrago

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Masked Guild with Kichi-kun and Katie-chan! Empty Re: Masked Guild with Kichi-kun and Katie-chan!

Post by Felicity Vrago 5th August 2014, 7:05 am

Katherine just smiled, giggled and simply walk down the road towards Clover. She could have easily walked there, but otherwise enjoyed life. The lady seemed to basically skipped down the road, stopping to pick flowers, enjoy animals on the road and simply enjoy natures grace. Katherine commented, "Sorry for my rather brusque behaviour, but jobs with company do not make it seem like a chore anymore. And honestly it is a beautiful day out, no reason to be cooped inside.~" She said that with a sing song voice, the cheer that never seemed to go away no matter what bad things happened. It humored Katherine though why people never bothered to ask her why she behaved like that. The answer however was darker than it seemed... but it was all in the past now.

She looked at the handsome man that stood beside her, now that she let go off him, and started to strike a proper conversation. This continued in the usual songlike voice that escaped her lips, "So Kichiro, what brought you over to Eclipse Soul? Did you seek redemption or decided to be a redeemer? I simply wanted to visit my dear friend Kyll and you all seemed to adopt me, how could I have said no after such hospitality.~" She hummed a merry little tune as they continued down the road to Clover, the company making this journey less boring than it normally would have been. It was always a good thing when one commits good deeds for others and to punish people of goodwill.

For that is what the Goddess Eos demanded from her.~

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Post by Guest 5th August 2014, 7:22 am

The fact that Katherine proceeded forward a bit with Yukine still in his grasp made him pout. He was ticked, and wanted to do things willingly. He imagined today would be just for him, though it seemed the day was his to share, and to share only. "Cooped inside?! Do you have any idea how often I visit the guild hall?! Rarely, and to substitute the time, I travel all around Fiore to satisfy others!" Yukine sighed heavily towards the woman that held him. Had he known about Kyll's sister, he would have at least expected to be interrupted at the door. Oh, how bothersome that would've been, and Yukine was suffering the consequences for it, anyway.

Yukine stretched himself out when Katherine finally let go of him. He felt a bit better, though Katherine's behaviour definitely was not forgotten. "What brought me to Eclipse Soul was the desire to satisfy others, and to leave all that makes me had at times behind. I have hurt close friends in the past, and it has haunted me, ever since." Yukine wanted to keep the conversations brief as he did not know much about this woman. "So, now that we're here, tell me your purpose for being in this location." Yukine requested, "Truthfully, I do not mind company, though nowadays, I do not like to be left in suspense." A warm smile appeared on Yukine's face after this remark. Whilst he did not understand this lady or her actions, he appreciated having someone join him in a mission, which is what this seemed to be.
    Felicity Vrago
    Felicity Vrago

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Felicity Vrago 5th August 2014, 7:46 am

Katherine listened to Kichiro's comment and seemed that she chose the right person to take with her on the job. He wanted to help the world just the same way that she did, but honestly... Katherine would tease, "Dear you need to select a better choice of words Kichi dear. You travelling around Fiore to satisfy others sounds like you are pimping yourself to others. I am going to assume however you meant make other people happy and forget alllll about it." She laughed amusedly as she awaited the boys next comment which she assumed would be an angry reply or a groan. It mattered little however, because she was not going to let that ruin her beutiful day.

Thw conversation had gotten interesting however, the boy apparently had a dark past like most of the other guild members. Katherine thought about what she said with a quiet whistle to herself, mostly it being in her head. When he was done, she answered "No particular reason at all actually. My purpose was satisfied by seing Kyll again, she and I have a past. One that involves the deaths of many people and me wanting to confront about it. Aside from that, I intend to enjoy life at it's fullest. The world is an ugly world, murder, rape, natural disasters, thefts and other things that rob the world of happiness. If the world is going to be beautiful again, then one must their own inner happiness to shield them from the dark. I just help people realize it.~" The explanation was simple, but there was more to the current story, Katherine loved talking to others and share her views with others. It was one of the only ways to spread the message around.

"I do realize it sounds awefully silly.~"

Post by Guest 5th August 2014, 8:25 am

"Nobody has thought pervertedly of that comment until now..." Yukine responded in a dull tone, slightly embarrassed, "If I were to do that for a living, I'd have died of disease by now, and you know what diseases I'm talking about." Yukine crossed his arms in disappointment. This day was running quite oddly for him, and he hated it. To think there was a person just as weird as Kyll in the guild; Katherine had to be her sister, for nothing less would have made her similar to such a complex personality. He felt like a jerk for speaking with no enthusiasm, though because he was being played with so much, Yukine had no choice but to discard his smile. That sing-Sikh voice irritated him, anyway, though Yukine highly doubted it would stop.

"The world is not ugly; it is complicated. You also cannot compare the world to life; the world is the atmosphere to life, whereas life is an incomparable concept. Life is unfair, which is the reason why our lives are distinct. Because life is unfair, we were born uniquely, and entrusted to bring forth our own benefits to society. Crimes exists because no one has yet to fulfill justice. The fact that God has not told us what true justice is is unfair, though I tend to believe everything has a purpose, no matter how ridiculous." Yukine looked over at Katherine and sighed lightly. "You think you are here simply to see Kyll, but there is more than meets the eye. You are here for redemption, as well. You are here in hopes of filling the flaws of life, just like I am. The fact that I can hurt the innocent is my flaw, and I'm attempting to fill that gap for something happy." Yukine blamed Zenneth for his speech. Zenneth always introduced Yukine to new theories, and taught him how society was truly established. Yukine even learned the hard way that it's impossible to always get what you want. However, you can build to meet your desires, and that is exactly what Yukine did up until this point. In this new time, the new desire would be to conquer this mission, and return home with yet another achievement.

Felicity Vrago
    Felicity Vrago

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Felicity Vrago 5th August 2014, 8:54 pm

Katherine paused for about 2 seconds at his response to the perverted comment she made and the talk of disease. That conversation came out more awkward than she originally thought, but they sailed that boat so it mattered not anymore. Instead they could only sail forward on as of right now and continue on with the journey. The journey of adventure, justice and friendship! However the idea of what Kichiro said was wrong, but not in the way that she originally thought. It was much more complicated than that, but he was not too far off with his analogy towards life and the world.

"First whoever taught you to lay your case out like that deserves a medal. That was beautifully said like a true believer. The problem is that all people are not born equal, but they expect equal rights. This difference in social structure and resentment towards those that fare better is the reasons why criminals exist. You are right on that regard good sir, everything does have a purpose. Evil was not made without some kind of cataclyst after all." Katherine finally was talking in not a sing song manner, because she found this subject entertaining. It did not sound as preachy and condescending and it came from a fellow philosopher. And for that regard she had just developed respect for him. Now the question was if Kichiro would respect her after giving her point of view.

"However dear, you are mistaken about one thing. You see I have no sin that I need redeeming, but I am here to forgive Kyll for killing all my friends and sending me to limbo. Completely by accident of course, but honestly the truth is that I joined to help her redeem her own sins. She will not be happy until Kyll let's go of her past and accept herself."

Post by Guest 5th August 2014, 9:32 pm

Yukine became more comfortable with Katherine after he noticed that the two had something in common; philosophy. It seemed Katherine had her entire life based on a single point, which could link to immeasurable amounts of subordinate topics. The conversation alternated respectively whilst the two shared their perspectives, ultimately, though whilst this conversation went on, Yukine became paranoid of enemy activity. The two were on a mission, after all, and time wasted meant more opportunity for chaos from the opposing side. Missions were usually two-sided, anyway; failure or success. Albeit, as much as Yukine wanted this conversation to continue, and to befriend this woman, he felt uncomfortable. "I format my own theories, so I suppose the medallion is mine." Yukine commented, "I suppose you're right." Yukine replied simply, lying to himself on the inside. There was something about livelihood and mankind that made Yukine want to push his argument even further, and give the woman absolutely no chance to recover. However, he did not have the time to do such a thing. A force pounded on his chest that told him "You should head out there!" which made Yukine surrender his half of the debate. For the first time, Yukine revealed the sin of carelessness, which he would surely punish himself for, later on. However, the lie was not evident, which would hopefully make Katherine feel as though she had just persuaded Yukine to her side.

Yukine was indeed a philosopher, but for matters he did not like. It was because he endured the worst that Yukine understood what life meant. Yukine had successfully survived two compelling sides of life that would leave most people dead; pain and glory- one would die if they endured too much of either concept. Yukine was a spoiled brat as a young boy, though nobody cared for him. Everything he wanted was given to him except a friend. Once he learned about hatred, his family died unexpectedly. Love returned, which led to redemption. Reincarnation took place shortly after once Yukine was introduced to guilds; the average life for Mages. He was presented with true happiness, and his dreams of friend were fulfilled. This is how Yukine lived two tales, thus far. To be reminded of the dark side, however, was the only weakness in Yukine's past, and that is exactly what was brought forth after what Katherine had to say next. To kill is a sin, let alone a burden, and every sin needs to be confessed. "All mistakes need to be made up for. To think you can simply avoid a sin is never tolerable." To hurt two Mages, to see your family murdered before you; none of this is accidental- all of it must be redeemed. It was then that Yukine found he could not cooperate with everyone. He clinched his teeth and tightened his fists. "Whatever it takes to complete this one mission, I will do it with ease. I live to be a saint someday, and will not stop until that is achieved, for God knows how much I want to put a smile on life's damned face!" Yukine commented, every particle stone-cold.
    Felicity Vrago
    Felicity Vrago

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Felicity Vrago 6th August 2014, 7:55 am

Katherine smiled soft and comforting smile at Yukine, but not because of his answer. She did not like that her ideas went through to him, it was a sign of weakness of the soul. He should have stuck to his answer some more, but he looked distracted for the briefest of seconds. As if somebody else was talking to him, but what was it? She then figured it was best to let the young man keep his secrets, because she had some of her own. It would blow some peoples mind away if one knew the truth. It would lead to so many questions...

Katherine would teasingly comment, "Next time dear you could always say that you want to discuss it later. There is little to no reason to lie to me, I might feel insulted by it.~" It appeared that Katherine did not take the job seriously and was just trying to have a good time. She continued, "Not avoid though, forgive oneself is what I am saying. You are mortal and thus will make mistakes until you simply die. What one can do is better oneself and attempt to not repeat mistakes. When you realize this and are at peace with yourself can you share it with oth-" Katherine stopped mid sentence as she smelled something down the road, near the outskirts of Clover. She then continued to walk as if nothing, but was now quiet. And then it occurred that nature was suddenly quiet and usually meant people. And if they were hiding then it definitely meant they were trouble.

She whispered, "I think we are walking into an ambush, 1 in the bush to the left, 2 on the branch hanging over the road and 2 hiding behind the tree. Want to beat love and redemption into them?~"

Last edited by Katherine Wickfield on 6th August 2014, 8:00 am; edited 1 time in total

NPC
    NPC

Mentor : Admin

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by NPC 6th August 2014, 7:55 am

The member 'Katherine Wickfield' has done the following action : Dice Rolls

'Monster Dice' :
    Masked Guild with Kichi-kun and Katie-chan! NormalMonster

Post by Guest 6th August 2014, 1:05 pm

"Shut up." Yukine responded immediately, "There is nothing to discuss later on. Let's leave it at that." Yukine had lost respect for Katherine at this point. It may not have been her fault, but everything she said just kept infuriating Yukine, and made him want to proceed with the mission as quickly as possible. He felt unlucky in this mess, and did not get why he had to wake up to this, when the sun told him he would have a good day. Yukine might as well have kept his theories in his head, because at this point, he was hurt by the responses to his argument. "We live to make good differences until the day we die. We are not mortals; we are Eclipse Soul Mages!" Yukine shouted towards Katherine, his tone ferocious like a dragon, and his consisted of the roar of a demon.

Once Yukine heard of an incoming ambush, he dashed towards the enemy at the bush. "You who would desecrate this land of the rising sun, with my advent, I, Kichiro Yukine, lay waste with the Sekki, and expel thy vast defilement!" Yukine chanted these words in his head, which allowed for the summon of Yato. Instantaneously, Hanzo had merged with Yukine, and Danzo had appeared in Yukine's other hand; his right hand. Danzo was instantaneously swapped with Link to activate the pendulum that hung around Yukine's neck. The powers of Hanzo, Yato and Danzo were inherited into this Pendulum, which caused the newest appearance, Link, to immediately give Yukine godlike speed. In a flash, Yukine appeared before the masked guild member, and penetrated him with Link through the man's skull. In a split second, the man had become lifeless, and dropped to his knees, dead. "You are all some of the criminals that murdered my family. I'll have you perish." Yukine commented quietly. He held the body up and towards the branch Katherine identified, and taunted two other opponents. Yukine's eyes were cold as ice, and his attitude was merciless. Yukine was comparable to his hateful self, though light could still be seen in his eyes. This was not hate that clouded Yukine's spirit, but rather, anger.
    NPC
    NPC

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by NPC 6th August 2014, 1:05 pm

The member 'Kichiro Yukine' has done the following action : Dice Rolls

'Monster Dice' :
    Masked Guild with Kichi-kun and Katie-chan! NormalMonster Masked Guild with Kichi-kun and Katie-chan! WeakMonster Masked Guild with Kichi-kun and Katie-chan! NormalMonster Masked Guild with Kichi-kun and Katie-chan! Boss
    Felicity Vrago
    Felicity Vrago

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Felicity Vrago 6th August 2014, 7:54 pm

Katherine was silent, but not stopped smiling at the young boy. He was a most interesting creature, the perfect representation of good and evil that humans had to struggle on a daily basis. How lucky Kichiro was to be able to experience emotions like he did. All Katherine could do was emulate a single emotion, because her mind was unable to process the other emotions humans had: sadness, anger, fear and regret. That was the only flaw to the perfect creature that she could have been. The outburst did not bother her in the least, there was other obvious things floating through the boys mind. She would give anything to experience what he did at this very moment. She still had a job to do however, happiness was lost because of their actions. So Katherine was going to take theirs in repayment if Kichiro would leave anything for her.

Katherine commented, "Honestly dear Kichiro, taking their lives will not heal your soul..." Katherine simple walked forward towards the new group of masked men that went up the road, weapons ready to kill and rob the corpses of the pair. She continued to walk forward and continued talking, "You humans are always such fascinating creatures, all that potential for light and darkness in one body. I wish that my kind would understand yours better, but we are just as flawed as yours..." The clouds enveloped across the sky and made Katherine recite one short small prayer, touching the Eclipse Soul tattoo on her shoulder to whisper a prayer in a language that nody here would understand, nor ever would. The voice however was accompanied with the most peculiar of sights, her shadow was different and did not match the body it was attached to. Instead it was that of an extremely tall figure with a pair of some kind of wings on her back. This was the reflection of her soul that mortals could see when she was unleashing the power of her goddesses gifts and marked marked her for what she was... One of gods firstborns made flesh. At that point it started to rain at that moment, soaking the battlefield as she gave Kichiro a genuine loving smile.

"...However I would like to learn if you don't mind."

-------

Everyone but Kichiro and Katherine is inflicted soaked status. A tattoo of sorts appeares on Kichiros hand to protect him from the effects of this spell.

Magic:

Post by Guest 6th August 2014, 10:37 pm

Yukine dropped the body after Katherine pointed out that taking lives will not form a true resolution. However, Yukine didn't believe her. "These men killed my family. I have every right to hurt them as much as they hurt the ones dear to me." Ever since that massacre, Yukine never thought he would encounter anything special again. It was his first time to feel hate, and when he entrusted himself a dark side to cope with his thoughts. He thought he needed to be fearsome in this world to survive, and to be powerful. While he thought he could not find anyone dear to him, however, Yukine found a group in Sabertooth. Only one of those people still remained in Yukine's heart, though he would not hesitate to reassemble his family. With how depressing his life was, the insanity of change, Yukine did not like his life to be judged. "I like to believe everything I have comes with a purpose." Yukine added.

From afar, Yukine saw the entirety of the guild- aside from these men- approach the two slowly, casting magic that limited the space the two had to fight. It was then Yukine noticed strange occurrences from above, and an insignia formed on his hand. Assaults formed everywhere, though Yukine was unaffected by it all. It was odd, as if this insignia was a protection seal. Yukine took this time to annihilate the other opponents Yukine found with the exact same, godlike speed. He pierced the skulls of the remaining threats, and also left them lifeless. Yukine listened more to Katherine's words, at this point, and observed her actions. "You think of humans too simply, Katherine..." Yukine commented on Katherine's speech, "Human intellect and potential is immeasurable. At any time, humans could look at us, and treat us like we're dust. They can control their own future, and are highly versatile creatures. This is why their chances of becoming a threat to the rest of us is limitless, and their possibilities only grow exponentially. If anything, humans are challenges to Mages, though it may not seem like it today." Yukine sidestepped and watched the other half of the battlefield. By how much distance Yukine noticed between his team and the enemy's, the two had five minutes to make a strategy. Otherwise, they would have to expect to be threatened by walls of various magic.
    Felicity Vrago
    Felicity Vrago

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Felicity Vrago 7th August 2014, 4:27 am

Katherine looked at Kichiro amusedly at his answer as the weather turned to the worse, the charging group was right at Katherines face. She made no attempt to dodge or flinch when the spears came up to jab her in the stomach. It would look like she was going to be killed, but that was lightning bolts descended from the clouds and struck everyone equally. Even Kichiro would have a bolt headed towards him, but if it even hit him the protection Katherine prayed for would difuse it for no damage. One by one the masked bandits started to fall to the ground, either paralyzed temporarily by the spell or taken out by the bolts. Still even among them there was a single person that resisted the magic.

The leader groaned in pain as the nervous system was fried, but was able to attack Katherine with the oversized Scimitar. Katherine had to take a step back and became a lightning bolt to escape the attack. The slowed man was relentless in his attack, the golden armor still sparking from the lightning that hit him. This would not do, she wanted to keep the secret a little bit longer... Katherine would just have to trust Kichiro to keep a secret. Katherine said, "Oh dear you are mistaken if you think that I am a mage, it is much more complicated than that. I just like to hide the truth, because it hurts to reveal others what I really am... It looks like I have little choice..." Katherine let out a painful scream at the end of the sentence, cluthing her stomach as if something painful in there. She fell to her knees as the most curious site appeared, with the rip of her skin snd a bleeding back came a pair of wings made of pure black electricity. He body was still transforming, the every elements shifting and changing her physical features. It was obvious by now that Katherine was not a creature of Earthland, but something else...

-------

Weak enemies KO'ed
    Normal enemies have A-rank damage and paralyzed one round.

Magic:

Post by Guest 7th August 2014, 5:42 am

Spells were launched in Yukine's direction as he immediately countered with Sekki Force, along with his godlike speed from his four prior spells. Yukine did not catch the lightning above, however, which he was glad he resisted. Yukine saw his life flash before his eyes due to this moment, in fact, and cried for a moment as he thought he had failed to accomplish Viola's goal; the search for peace and happiness. Yukine ended up deflecting the collaborated assault, which caused a good portion of the enemies ahead to scatter airborne in pain; the front lines lifeless. Yukine honestly did not mean to kill with Sekki Force, for it only dealt the damage the opposition wished to deal back to them. It was all unintentional. One ring disappeared which made Yukine use another. His magic reserve became full again after the assault, though it was undetermined whether any of the damaged goons still stood. Thankfully, after a minute, they didn't. It was shortly after, however, that Yukine used his third ring to nullify nullification magic casted by the opposition. Yukine was forced to discard Sekki Force at this point, while the rest of his spells were also set to their idle mode.

This was the time, while the opposing was down to consider what Katherine said. She wasn't a Mage ? Yukine was surprised to see what he saw as he turned to see Katherine scream painfully. Electricity appeared out of her ripped back, and she seemed to change into this new being. Yukine nearly freaked out from what he saw. Even the task force ahead of Yukine retreated momentarily to process whys was going on. Yukine looked back over to the retreated task force, and realized he needed to hide. Yukine ran back up towards Katherine and hid behind a tree. While the "guild" was distant, Yukine had no spells to reach them, and could not trust whether they possessed any, themselves. Havoc was reigning over the town during this time, and anybody who lived here probably panicked. It was two versus a guild, anyway.

---------------

Link: 5 posts
    Yato: 3 posts
    Danzo: 2 posts
    Hanzo: 5 posts
    Sekki Force: Can still come back

------

HP: 100%
    MP: 90%
    Felicity Vrago
    Felicity Vrago

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Felicity Vrago 7th August 2014, 7:25 am

It hurts too much... Why was the body I was given so weak that it had to endure such pain?

She panted on the ground with a smirk on her face, but it was more that one gave to assure oneself. It hurt, but it was like picking a scab. You had a sense of sickly pleasure from inflicting pain on oneself. Soon there was a sense of relief and power course through her body and soul. She released a piece of her other side of the soul and stood up. Her breath breathing cold winters air, wings of black Lightning, water floating just above her skin and the clothes rippling with unseen winds. There was fear in everybody eyes, even Kichiro's and the civilians she was supposed to protect. They were running for whatever shelter and cover they could find, but the guilty needed to be punished. Not without making sure that Kichiro would be safe, because he did not need to be punished for the sins he has committed. He was doing a good enough creating his own purgatory, but he was in danger from herself as much as others.

Lightning was still falling from the sky, hitting some of the people that barely got up again. What Katherine was concerned though was the leader that recovered and thus Katherine accelerated full speed and uppercuted the leader about 50 feet in the air. She would take the time she bought by literally becoming a blur of black lightning. She looked at the boy in the eyes, eyes filled with equal parts curiosity, worry and lack of understanding. Her smile was definitely got going to be comforting when she was mostly inhuman, but Katherine tried regardless. "You didn't think," her voice echoed with equal parts human and something else more powerful, "that we abandoned humans didn't you? You humans are funny creatures praying for us to protect you, but when you finally see one in your very eyes... We are treated like demons." She touched Kichiro on the forehead and a barrier of ever shifting elements formed on his skin. Katherine was going to make sure Kichiro was safe first, before punishing the sinful, tainted and the lost. She turned around to face the enemies and whispered, "Your sins lay heavily upon you... I pity your soul Kichiro..."

---------------

Magic:

Roll 1 for Katherine
    Roll 2 for Kichiro

NPC
    NPC

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by NPC 7th August 2014, 7:25 am

'Normal Dice' :
    Masked Guild with Kichi-kun and Katie-chan! Die_03_42160_sm Masked Guild with Kichi-kun and Katie-chan! Die_04_42161_sm

Post by Guest 7th August 2014, 7:51 am

Yukine watched as it seemed a twist of events occurred for Katherine. She had completely transitioned into this new creature, and faced everybody with a terrible presence. She had rushed towards the leader so quickly, and punished him with ease. What she did not know, however, was that she underestimated these people too much. She was too merciless in that sense. The leader stood up again, despite all of the injuries, and fully recovered with the sacrifice of other men. He then transformed into a Titan, and attempted to splatter both Yukine and Katherine. Yukine swiftly dodged with a side-roll, and avoided the foot that came near him. Yukine felt like an ant, at this point, and needed to prove he was strong. Regalia Force became active as two spirits returned with twice as much power: Yato and Hanzo. Yukine then used Link's Pendulum to absorb Danzo and Link, which recalled the ultimate, godlike chain of spells Yukine had previously used, but wildly stronger, during this time.

"I do not pray for anyone to protect me other than God!" Yukine argued, "I feared the fact of change; not the appearance you show now! Just look at my face!" Yukine looked back at Katherine for a moment while the strange occurrences continued. Not a single sign of fear, hesitance, or lack of perseverance was written on his face. He was not intimidated by anything; not the matured Yukine. He then proceeded towards the Titan with full force. The Titan attempted to crush Yukine with its fist, though Yukine rapidly evaded, then used the arm of the Titan to climb to its face. The Titan was beheaded in a swift, circular slash, with it's back and chest open after Yukine had slid around its body with his sword penetrated inside the giant monster. The humongous creature fell over lifeless next to Yukine, which caused the remaining brigade of enemies to run. "If we allow them to move further, they will surely attack the town as a last resort ." Yukine remarked, "They know they are in trouble." It was then Yukine heard Katherine's final comment towards him. "Pity my soul all you want! I kill for the greater good; not the desire! I will punish myself later for having to kill these fellows, but I know people like God and Eclipse Soul will accept me! You will not make a difference!" Yukine could outrun any occurrence this woman brought upon the world currently, and had Acnologia prepared to wake this woman up, if possible. Katherine needed to recognize the complexity of life; not just determine what it was with a single judgment. Life would be too easy if it could be judged, after all.
    Felicity Vrago
    Felicity Vrago

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Felicity Vrago 7th August 2014, 9:21 am

Katherine was quiet for just the briefest of seconds and then towards the runners that were going in the city. The rainstorm continued on without stopping, her hair now soaking wet from the rain. She realized now that the hate that he had in his soul was too much as was his hate for monsters or non-humans. It was confusing to her and everything she stood for, but wasn't that how life went? Humans rejecting what they do not understand or conflicted their ideals. Using any excuse to satisfy their base needs, but Katherine did not want to believe that. There was more to humans that the gods have not seen and that was why she deemed all of their lives precious. Whether it was for good or evil, it should be humans to decide their destiny.

Katherine as quick as lightning stepped between the runners and the civilians. She said, "I may pity Kichiro from a few steps away being a saint, knight and true representative in everything that could be potentially good in humans..." Katherine smile finally lessened to a mere smirk at the site of them and breathed in some, the enemy turned to run from the inevitable attack that was to come. She let out a giant yell that quaked the ground as a torrent of different elements hit them all, soking, freezing, electrocuting and blinding them all simultaneously. They would not be able to move as she said, "But you are worse for denying others that the gift that his god and my goddess wants for this world. Peace and happiness for all those that live in the world. I won't kill you all, because it was never my right to do so. The right belongs to the humans that live in this world. Their right to give out justice as they deem fit. I only ask for patience and acceptance in return." She looked down to the ground and for the briefest of seconds a single tear formed. It was a weird feeling that flushed over her.

--------------------

Magic:

Post by Guest 7th August 2014, 4:37 pm

Yukine pouted while Katherine continued to cause havoc for the enemies, but then it was clear that something was wrong. Yukine was teleported elsewhere, and against his will. When he reappeared in a place unknown, he saw a person cloaked and masked, his arms positioned at his side. "You have completed Stage One: Amateurs." The masked man spoke. Yukine stepped back in shock, and knew that something was strange from the other team he fought. "Our newest members do not receive masks. They are assigned to trick people like you, pretending to be the full house as there are many of them to deal with. You, however, have given me an advantage by defeating the amateurs." Yukine watched as the masked man raised his arms upwards, and spoke a foreign language to bring forth an almighty power. "The mages your friend thought she had defeated are now possessed." The masked man commented, "They will appear to wear attire just like mine, except in black and white. I am dressed in silver, for I am the true leader. Kichiro Yukine, should you win, you will reawaken in Clover Town, with my lifeless body in your grasp. Should you lose, however, I will possess you, and have you live a life of nothingness."

Yukine barked at the masked man for his speech, but then laughed softly. "So I suppose you observed me from here as I fought your pawns?" Yukine responded, "Should that be the case, you have only witnessed an ounce of my power. In this fight, however, I will show you my true potential." Both charged at each other simultaneously after this remark, and began with a casual brawl. The leader was quick, and managed to get the first shot on Yukine. Yukine, however, followed with a swift uppercut before he was punched again. The masked man started to get cocky until Yukine closed his eyes. "Pitiful bluff. The enemy commented as he charged towards Yukine, only to receive an immediate chop to the back, nailed against the ground. Yukine rapidly kicked the man upwards, then round-house kicked him to smash him against the wall. The two great impacts caused a small crack to appear in the man's mask.

Link: 3 posts
    Yato: 1 post
    Hanzo: 3 posts

------

HP: 85%
    Felicity Vrago
    Felicity Vrago

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Felicity Vrago 9th August 2014, 9:26 am

Katherine watched as her partner disappeared out of thin air, for the briefest of moments she showed worry and then calmed down. She at first thought that the young mage left her presence out of hate and disgust. It was sad and a pity really that it were to happen, but some things couldn't be helped. There was more important things to do than sit around and do nothing. The place needed to be cleaned up after all, the unconscious bodies needed to be arrested and the ones that Kichiro killed deserved a funeral service. She was going to sweep the area first for survivors of the sinful group. They would be given an offer to be arrested willingly or with broken bones, it mattered not to her.

She looked at the civilians that were terrified and smiled to attempt to calm them down. Katherine even calmed the lightning storm that she had summoned so that they would not fear her as much. She still very much did not look human, but neglected to shut off her angelic powers yet. This caused nobody to get near her in fear, but partly because this was not how humans pictured angels. Katherine called out, "It is perfectly fine everyone. Eclipse Soul answered your request to rid of these villains. Please call the Rune Knights and have them arrested bef-" It was at that moment that Katherine felt something cold pierce her back and went through to the front. A scimitar tip poked out her front before coming back out. The angels blood was spilled on the ground in large puddles. What was happening?

Katherine stepped back from the attack to see that everyone they fought had stood up again and had masks on. This caused Katherine to open her eyes in worry, but then returned to the grin that she always had on. This time this was a grin a predator gave to his prey before killing and eating it. Katherine closed his own wounds by touching the surface and freezing it before telling the newly arisen enemy a challenge.

"1 minute. That is how long I will give you to pray to whatever god you believe in. Afterwards I will break for faith in him."
    ---------
    Duration:

Storm Angel Apatheosis: 7
    Skin of the Storm Goddess: 3

Cooldown:
    Storm Passage 2
    Lightning Strikes Twice 8
    Lightning Step 2

HP: 45%
    MP: 35%

Barriers will inflict frozen status on anyone that the player hits this turn. Only exception is the boss due to his rank.

Last edited by Katherine Wickfield on 9th August 2014, 10:00 am; edited 1 time in total

NPC
    NPC

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by NPC 9th August 2014, 9:26 am

'Normal Dice' :
    Masked Guild with Kichi-kun and Katie-chan! Die_04_42161_sm Masked Guild with Kichi-kun and Katie-chan! Die_04_42161_sm

Post by Guest 9th August 2014, 1:53 pm

The man who had just been assaulted brutally by Yukine stood up once more, and examined the large cuts on his cloak. His mask was slightly broken, which he had to deal with. "Dark Ecriture: Reverse." The masked man whispered. Yukine was suddenly pinned against the ground, then kicked upwards, and finally smashed against the wall by a following hit. However, how did this happen? It was almost as if a ghost had appeared, and copied the moves Yukine once used on the masked man. "Dark Ecriture: Judgment" The masked man added. Yukine felt an overwhelming pain in his chest, which caused him to roar in agony. This power was just too strong, and Yukine felt like someone had just slipped their arm through his chest, and removed half of his heart. Before he knew it, Yukine was at a major disadvantage. Yukine, deeply infuriated, charged at the masked man, and swiftly uppercut his opponent. The mask shattered instantaneously, though what Yukine saw next absolutely amazed him. "You lived through happiness too easily to consider the dark." The unknown commented on Yukine's feelings, "It was until somebody godlike had challenged you to a fight. You accepted, threatened for your life, but overly confident, as well. Because of your foolishness, the enemy directly attacked you multiple times, and inflicted spells until you finally panicked. You were on the brink of death, and cried for help. However, you were in enemy territory; bloodshed from the rest of the pre-existing light spilled upon the ground. You had failed, ultimately, and had no power left to support you. The opposition, however, granted you two options: accept darkness, or die. Kichiro Yukine, I am your outcome." The unknown grinned as he removed his cloak, only to show that he was identical to Yukine.

"How come I don't remember these events?!" Yukine complained. The duplicate laughed, and shook his head. "If you're eighteen, it's difficult to remember something from when you are nineteen." The doppelgänger joked, "Shall we continue, or have you suffered enough already." The doppelgänger summoned a new Regalia; one Yukine had yet to know about. "Sekki Force II: Spirit of Zeref." The unknown called. A dark aura surrounded him, and the identical male was cloaked, once more. A new mask was placed on his head with a crest that seemed to intimidate the present Yukine. "There is no use in fighting, my past self." The identical remarked, "One year is a significant gap to attain more power. Once I have you perish, I shall possess you with my current skill set. I will travel to Fiore in your time, and slaughter those who believe in light. Those who think they can avoid darkness will also be killed. Finally, I shall kill your friends; all of them." Yukine clinched his teeth and tightened his fist. Was this the end of the line for him?

Link: 2 posts
    Hanzo: 2 posts

------

HP: 40%
    Felicity Vrago
    Felicity Vrago

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Felicity Vrago 10th August 2014, 8:08 am

They would be approaching the city, one lone figure to stand against the tide of the newly awakened masked men. Katherine did not show fear for this was simply mortal flesh, it would not affect the angels soul. The fear in the humans eyes was understandable, a creature they did fully understand was defending them against bandits(?). It was hard to put ones faith in the unknown, such simple yet complicated creatures. They really are the representaion of chaos to the gods order, but for this angel she kind of liked it. Their chaos made the gods start moving their butts and started doing something on Earthland for a change.

Still her train of thought would have to wait as Katherine was approached by the group. She didn't have time for this, she was tired, low on mana and hurt. The body she was in could not stand the constant abuse that was required to defeat such a foe. She still had one more spell in her and with the enemy wet they would be in for a shock. She would have to jump as the ground gave out beneath her. The mages could apparently manipulate eart, which would make things a bit complicated. Katherine flew straight up in the air, avoiding an earth pillar that were coming from the buildings walls, and prepared for the spell that would turn the tides. She couldn't use it however while it put others in danger. She needed to wait until the panicking people were in a safe distance, which limited Katherine to melee combat.

The Angel dive bombed into the group of enemies, kicking one of the mages accross the face and freezing the body solid due to him being wet. Then had fly backwards to avoid a scimitar strike from another person from the front. Colliding with another mage, she froze that mage frozen solid as well. Katherine needed to depend on her speed and psysical abilities, but it aggravated her wounds. While the angel soul would fight on, the human body was bound by the same limits as the mortals. She was going to bleed out in time.

HP: 40% (Bleeds 5 HP per post)
    MP 35%

Current date/time is 8th May 2024, 2:24 pm