Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Alyia and Yukine second meeting

Alyia and Yukine second meeting - Page 2 Empty Re: Alyia and Yukine second meeting

Post by Guest 14th August 2014, 10:37 pm

Yukine nodded to Alyia's question with a warm smile on his face, then looked over to the waiter. "I would like some red velvet cheesecake please!" Yukine requested. He enjoyed his time well whilst he ate with Alyia, that's for sure. However, while he thought about it, Yukine looked to his left, only to see the side orders that came with the beef tortilla. He quickly ate them up, then wiped his mouth again with another napkin. He quickly slid the napkins he used atop the used plates the servers gathered after the two ordered their desserts. "Let's do this again sometime!" Yukine recommended, "I mean, you seem rather likeable, so why not? Oh, and you're a close friend." Yukine used these last statements to tease Alyia. He was glad she was alongside him for this date- whatever you wish to call it, though Yukine and Alyia surely weren't a couple.

Yukine was informed that the desserts altogether took twenty minutes, as well, which meant the table would literally be open for discussion at this point. "So, have you met anyone else from the guild yet?" Yukine asked, "I've met many, though I can only count three I'm fully aware of and like so far: you, Viola and Sephiria." Yukine blushed softly as he might've given the thought that he was a player by only mentioning girls. Truthfully, there weren't many guys he had seen in the guild so far, anyways. What he truly wondered, however, was how much Alyia enjoyed Eclipse Soul. He wanted to know if Eclipse Soul bedazzled a woman even taunted by the clear skies.
    Aliannah
    Aliannah

Omen Angel

Omen Angel

Administrator- Moderator- Developer/GFX Artist- Main Account- Mythical VIP Status- Demon VIP Status- God VIP Status- Dragon VIP Status- Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Rising Star- Guild Master- Legal Guild Ace- S-Rank- A-Rank- Wanderer- Working Together- Christian Minecraft Server- Limited Edition- Achiever- Expert Achiever- Over Achiever- Sticking Around- Loyal to the Bone- Taskmaster- Fan Art Contest Participant- Richie Rich- Rich- Veteran Level 5- Veteran Level 4- Veteran Level 3- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Grand Master [2000]- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- 2nd Place Event/Contest Winner- X-Mas Event Participant- Advertisement Achievement Badge- Cookie Achievement- Cupcake Achievement- Rainbow- Hero- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Omen Angel
    Position : None
    Faction : The Rune Knights
    Guild : Guildless
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Mentor : Deniel
    Experience : 1,362,393

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Calling of Heaven and Hell
    Second Skill: Fallen Angel Take Over
    Third Skill:

Alyia and Yukine second meeting - Page 2 Empty Re: Alyia and Yukine second meeting

Post by Aliannah 16th August 2014, 11:59 am

Alyia didn’t know what to think when Yukine called her a close friend. She didn’t really like it but it also gave her a warm feeling. Shaking off the warm feeling by shifting her shoulders she payed attention to Yukine’s next question. Had she met anyone else from the guild. Sure she had. WIth a nod of her head she listened to Yukine list off the people that he knew. With surprise she found that they were all girls. It didn’t matter though. After she finished she opened her mouth to speak. “I’ve met you, of course, Deniel, who is my partner, Katherine, Allison, Kiba, and Hiroko. Katherine, Kiba, Allison, Hiroko and I formed a team, but I don’t think that it will last very long. But, other than that I don’t know anyone else really. I don’t exactly talk to many people in the guild.” Alyia shrugged as she listed off the names. She usually wasn’t at the guild she was usually up in a tree looking at the sky or on a mission. Only when she was extremely bored did she even dare to go into the hall. After listening to Yukine and explaining herself five minutes had passed.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Post by Guest 18th August 2014, 6:41 pm

Yukine listened carefully to what Alyia had to say. A childish smile appeared on his face as a response, and he set his arms on the table. "Deniel and Hiroko, huh? I have yet to meet either of the two." a Yukine informed, "Are they new to the guild?" A curious look was presented briefly on Yukine's face before he sighed lightly. He summoned a folder from his pocket dimension, opened it, and revealed it to Alyia. "Skyland is what they call it." Yukine remarked, "Above the clouds is a great hill that is connected to a secret town. This is also the best place in all of Fiore to see the stars, and be free." Yukine's smile grew warmer as he wondered how Alyia felt about this. "Wanna be the first to discover it with me?" Yukine asked politely. Ten minutes had passed at this point.
    Aliannah
    Aliannah

Omen Angel

Omen Angel

Administrator- Moderator- Developer/GFX Artist- Main Account- Mythical VIP Status- Demon VIP Status- God VIP Status- Dragon VIP Status- Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Rising Star- Guild Master- Legal Guild Ace- S-Rank- A-Rank- Wanderer- Working Together- Christian Minecraft Server- Limited Edition- Achiever- Expert Achiever- Over Achiever- Sticking Around- Loyal to the Bone- Taskmaster- Fan Art Contest Participant- Richie Rich- Rich- Veteran Level 5- Veteran Level 4- Veteran Level 3- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Grand Master [2000]- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- 2nd Place Event/Contest Winner- X-Mas Event Participant- Advertisement Achievement Badge- Cookie Achievement- Cupcake Achievement- Rainbow- Hero- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Aliannah 18th August 2014, 7:10 pm

Alyia could not hold back a snicker as Yukine talked about whether or not Deniel and Hiroko were new. “Hiroko is new, yes, but Deniel, he’s… Well… He’s the guild’s Ace. I would hope that he has been in the guild for a while. But, I’m not surprised you haven’t met him. He doesn’t talk. To anyone. You’re lucky to even see him. He likes to be kept a secret.” Alyia watched as a folder appeared from Yukine’s pocket taking a look at it as she showed her. "Skyland is what they call it." That was a very fitting name seeing how it looked like floated on clouds. SHe didn’t hear his second statement very well as she continued to look at the picture. But if she were to sum it up by what little she heard she would say it was about the place being very high up and the best place to see the sky. "Wanna be the first to discover it with me?" His last question sound clearly through her ears. Of course she wanted to go. Not just because it was high up, but also becaus there was an adventure involved. There was fun involved. Taking the final sip of her chocolate shake Alyia nodded. Letting go of the straw Alyia looked at Yukine. “Of course I want to go. Sounds like fun. Only question. Where do we start looking. I mean it could be anywhere, right?” At this point 14 minutes had passed.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Post by Guest 18th August 2014, 10:05 pm

"A secret, huh?" Yukine clarified, "If he likes to be kept a secret, why did he join the guild? I sure hope he knows what he's doing, though as an Ace..." Yukine paused at this point. There were many mysteries about Eclipse Soul that clouded Yukine's mind, though this mystery seemed too complicated to solve indirectly, and so Yukine kept his mouth shut. "S-Sorry about that! I-I was just gonna say he probably knows what he's doing since Deniel is an Ace." Yukine sighed in relief as he quickly cleared what could have been a bothersome discussion. Another discussion commenced, however, as Alyia continued the subject regarding Skyland. "The city is the central area of Skyland." Yukine explained, "However, what makes it a secret is that no one has been able to see it. Only a giant circle has identified the town's location. On the contrary, do you remember that prank I pulled off for you in Clover Town?" Yukine paused for a moment to allow Alyia to speak further on the subject. Eighteen minutes had passed during the time regarding the wait for Yukine and Alyia's desserts.
    Aliannah
    Aliannah

Omen Angel

Omen Angel

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Aliannah 21st August 2014, 8:48 am

Alyia only hmmed at Yukine’s response to Deniel’s secret reputation. There were other things he too had to keep a secret. This she had to keep a secret as well. Probably for the same reason. Alyia listened to Yukine talk about Skyland. He talked about a city and it being the central area and it being a secret. Continuing onto the fact that the town is identified by a giant circle. Then he brought up the first time that they met in Clover town and how instead of lifting her into the tree with the pebbles in her hand he himself pulled her prank off for her. Alyia had no idea how that tied into the Skyland. “Sure I remember. It was fun. The you took me out to get a drink. But, what does that have to do with Skyland. I understand that it is secret and that a town is the central area of it. Then you said that a circle defines the location of the town. But, where does Clover Town come into this?” Alyia voiced her confusion ending it with a question for Yukine to answer. At this point in time it had been a total of twenty-one minutes since the desserts were ordered and the blonde haired girl could smell the chocolate wafting through the air, telling her that her cake was on the way.

Post by Guest 21st August 2014, 4:06 pm

"During that prank, I threw pebbles. That giant circle seems like a target, and so I bet if I throw something at the center of it, the city will appear. It is a secret, after all, so I bet it has traps to cover what is hidden upon that hill. If you still have a hard time understanding me, I will just show you on the way up, okay? It'll be fun!" The desserts arrived shortly after Yukine spoke, though the servers also asked for the payment immediately after they placed the food on the table. Yukine handed them the jewels, and left Yukine and Alyia alone to enjoy their last meal in this restaurant. "Wanna go on a trip like this again sometime?" Yukine asked, "I really like sharing moments like this with you, anyway, and I bet they'll be better if we hangout more often!" Yukine blushed after he made this comment. He just admitted he really liked Alyia, and so he wondered if she liked him back. Albeit, Yukine just enjoyed his cake, and smiled delightfully as he ate it slowly and excitedly.
    Aliannah
    Aliannah

Omen Angel

Omen Angel

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Aliannah 22nd August 2014, 3:01 pm

Alyia nodded her head at Yukine’s description of where he thought that the circle would be. It did make sense. But Alyia could only nod as she did not see the circle herself. She was glad that Yukine had said that he would show her the way seeing how she didn’t know what and where it was that he was talking about. Alyia’s edge of her lips upturned as she heard Yukine’s proposition to go and do this all again. Sure she would want to. It was calming in a way that she didn’t understand. But, she suddenly froze in her spot as she heard his confession. She looked up at him from her cake and saw a blush dusted across his face. Sure the moments that they had were… nice. But, she didn’t know that they should get close than they already were. Taking another bite of her cake she thought about her answer. “Yukine, the times that we spend together are nice and I’m sure that you think this as well. But, I don’t really want to get close to people. You and another were an exception. I would like to hang out more and create more moments of excitement with you.” Alyia let go of her control and smiled at Yukine.

Post by Guest 22nd August 2014, 3:37 pm

Yukine sighed heavily and chuckled softly when Alyia practically called him off. Surprisingly, he was okay with it. It reminded him that the two were closer friends than he thought a second ago, and so a relationship could put that at risk. "You're right." Yukine replied, "I'm honoured to be an exception in your eyes, especially since you're very selective on friends, correct? Well, we seem to be great friends, and now that you mention it, a relationship could make me lose the friendship we have if it turns bad." Yukine paused for a moment to finish his red velvet cheesecake, then looked at Alyia, who was smiling towards him. "Let's just continue being friends, and maybe great friends someday. Just as you said, I'd definitely like to have more exciting times with you, and I hope this adventure helps us grow stronger as friends." Yukine had nothing more to say at this point, and watched the happy Alyia finish her dessert off.
    Aliannah
    Aliannah

Omen Angel

Omen Angel

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Aliannah 22nd August 2014, 6:20 pm

“I’m not selective on friends I just don’t allow myself to get close enough to anyone to consider them close enough,” Alyia said explaining herself to Yukine. When she had heard that he could have possibly started a relationship with her, her mind froze. He face went blank as she looked at him. She barely heard the rest of his sentence and the next one as well. But, she snapped out of her zone when she heard that he only wanted to be friends with her. That was something that she could possibly do. With the small but memorable time that she had spent with Yukine she was somewhat sure that he could pull of the friend name that she had set so high on the ladder of her relations with other people. “But, let’s just go on one adventure at a time. I might like having fun, but not all at the same time. It doesn’t leave any for later.” Alyia smirked as the words exited her mouth. She looked down at her cake and saw that she was on her last bite. Taking her fork she scooped it up and place the chocolate dessert in her mouth. She hummed at the taste of chocolate and closed her eyes only to open them and place her fork down on her plate. “So when are we leaving?”

Post by Guest 22nd August 2014, 6:29 pm

Yukine grinned when Alyia finished off her cake, then asked him about departing. "We're leaving right now." Yukine stated. He stood up and gestured Alyia to follow him. Normally, Yukine would have escorted her out as a gentleman, though since Alyia didn't like to get close to people, it was best just to act as someone new in her face- in this minute, at least. Yukine summoned his broomstick just around the corner from the restaurant's exit, and watched as it set itself perfectly in the air. "You are a champion." Yukine complimented. He awaited Alyia for one reason, and that was to see whether she wanted to be the driver or passenger of this magical item. Either way, Alyia was going to be responsible for something along the lines of magical broomsticks. It was the only item available to get the two to the city, anyway. Yukine was personally ecstatic to see this city. He had a feeling it was ancient and filled with magic, though he also wondered if life existed hidden within the establishment.
    Aliannah
    Aliannah

Omen Angel

Omen Angel

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Aliannah 23rd August 2014, 1:48 pm

Alyia followed Yukine out of the restaurant but not before leaving a tip on the table. Walking through that front door she followed Yukine to behind the corner of the restaurants from entrance. She watched as he hopped onto the broom and straddled it. She took a step forward and looked down at the broomstick. She had had a great yet terrible experience on this very object. She walked to the front of the object and gripped the handle before she too hopped on, straddling the broomstick herself. She wanted to be in the front so that she could see where they were going. Her blood pounded through her veins. She didn’t know if she like the broomstick of if she hated it. All she could hope for was that it didn’t suddenly stop flying and drop both her and Yukine. Taking a deep breath she looked back at Yukine and nodded. The signal that she was ready to fly.

Post by Guest 23rd August 2014, 3:08 pm

Yukine smirked the moment Alyia nodded to him, and the broomstick perfectly ascended into the sky, its balance completely unchanged after the two went above the clouds. "Alright! I've put this thing in the air!" Yukine commented, "Now you steer the broomstick. Don't forget it has complete respect for you, so as long as you respect it, it'll be your best friend." Yukine gave Alyia a promising smile after he said this, and left the broomstick frozen in the sky before Alyia controlled it. "Also be assured that while you fly, I'll be telling the broomstick to be nice to you, just as I did before this ride even began!" Yukine was excited to be with Alyia in the air, and was more than prepared to visit that city. In fact, where they were at this point was not far from the hill, itself: Skyland.
    Aliannah
    Aliannah

Omen Angel

Omen Angel

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Aliannah 24th August 2014, 8:13 pm

Alyia looked down from the broomstick completely expecting it to fall from beneath them. But, to her surprise it hadn’t. Hearing Yukine from behind her snapped her out of her daze. He was going to have her take over the broomstick. She didn’t know how it would work, but gripping the handle firmly in her hands Alyia started to think at the broom. She looked back at Yukine and then forward. She could do this. Taking a quick glance down at the broomstick she summoned up her courage. ‘To Clover Town, please.’ Alyia expected the broom to drop right where it was, but instead it moved forward gracefully. It must have been Yukine telling it to be nice to her. Looking back at Yukine Alyia gave him a nod and turned forward so that she could see where she was going. They were traveling over the landscape smoothly and the blonde girl looked down to see what was below her. The view was amazing.

Post by Guest 24th August 2014, 8:54 pm

"You're doing it!" Yukine cheered, "Now watch this!" Yukine revealed a pebble he grabbed on the way out, and threw it directly at the center of the circle he had mentioned, which was right below the two at this point. When it connected, the ground shook, and the circle disappeared. The entire hill had bursted, and a city revealed itself settled in the sky. The city was massive, and moved itself directly above Yukine and Alyia. "Now to fly upwards." Yukine remarked, "Broom, you know what to do!" The broom during this time felt attached to Alyia due to the circumstances, which meant it did not have the feeling for either of the two to even fall. "I'm behind you in case you feel unsettled flying!" Yukine reminded Alyia, "Though I know you can do this, so just trust yourself!"
    Aliannah
    Aliannah

Omen Angel

Omen Angel

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Aliannah 25th August 2014, 5:15 pm

Alyia didn’t turn around when Yukine started to talk to her. She was paying attention to the circle that was now below them. She watched as the pebble sailed through the air and hit the center of the circle that was below them. She stared in awe as the ground shook and the circle disappeared leaving behind a city in the sky. Skyland. Hearing Yukine’s voice behind her she heard him talk to the broom telling it to fly upwards. She gripped the handle harder as the broom rose into the sky quickly. She heard what Yukine told her from behind her. But, she paid it no mind as she focused on not falling off the thin wooden handle of the broom that she was sitting on. She no longer worried about the broomstick, she was now worried about her and her bad luck. She looked back at Yukine and nodded reassuringly. Though despite her reassuring nod she didn’t feel that way at all.

Post by Guest 29th August 2014, 9:10 pm

Yukine smiled politely as it seemed Alyia was comfortable with the broomstick, despite the awkward position. With his firm grip behind Alyia's, Yukine asked that the broom safely travel upwards towards Skyland, which it did, though Yukine was drawn a bit backwards on the broomstick, in response. It seemed as though matter teased him during the ride. Albeit, after a more stressful journey and shocking journey than he imagined, Yukine had the broomstick settle gently on Skyland, though as soon as it landed, Yukine noticed something; no one was here. "So this city really is ancient." Yukine thought aloud. He looked at Alyia with a curious, yet excited expression and wondered what lied ahead. Then a twinkle indicated that something shiny was ahead, but what exactly?
    Aliannah
    Aliannah

Omen Angel

Omen Angel

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Aliannah 30th August 2014, 1:52 pm

Alyia gripped the broomstick as it rose to meet the place up in the sky. It was much rougher than it had been before. As a result as soon as the broom got within a comfortable jumping distance to Skyland The blonde jumped from her spot on the broom. Preparing for the impact of meeting the ground from her jump Alyia turned her landing into a roll making the landing much better. Getting out of her roll Alyia stood up and looked at Yukine who was looking around. "So this city really is ancient." Hearing Yukine's words Alyia took a quick look around to see for herself, and true to his words, there was not a person in sight, was everyone here dead? Her eyes meeting up with Yukine's both expressing curiosity. Suddenly something caught Alyia's eye. A small flash. Turning her head to look at what had made the shimmer, Alyia saw nothing. 'Interesting,' Alyia thought as she scanned the horizon for the glint of light that she seen. Not spotting it, the blonde girl took a step forward and then another one until she was running in the direction that she had seen the flash of light in.

Post by Guest 30th August 2014, 5:43 pm

Yukine wandered towards the light, unaware if Alyia would choose to follow him or not. The light did not seem distant. In fact, it only took about a minute before Yukine located the source of it all. "An old coin." Yukine confirmed, the object held tightly in his grasp, "It's so cool! It's changing colours on me!" Yukine watched as the coin then became clear, and literally slipped through his hand, and onto the ground. A door opened in the ground, with a staircase that led somewhere unknown. It was strange to not see what lied ahead as this was simply a small city in the sky. However, who was Yukine to judge as this was an ancient, rarely discovered piece of land?
    Aliannah
    Aliannah

Omen Angel

Omen Angel

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Aliannah 30th August 2014, 7:07 pm

When Alyia finally reached where the flashing light came from she was surprised to see that all it was, was window shard that light had reflected off of. With a disappointed sigh she turned back to where she had come from to see if she could spot Yukine, but she didn't see him anywhere. With confusion written on her face she walked back to the place where she and Yukine had landed. Spinning on her heel she took a look around to she if she could spot him. There was not a sign on him anywhere. "Where could he be?" Alyia mumbled to herself. Scratching behind her head Alyia took off walking in the opposite that she had come in.

Alyia had been walking for a while but had seen no sign of Yukine. With a defeated sigh she looked at a building near by. Maybe she would be able to spot him from above. Walking over to the building she looked up. The building had to be at least four storied high. That would hopefully be tall enough. Walking into the building Alyia took a quick scan. There was no one inside and dust covered everything. Moving around, the blonde girl looked for the stair case that would take her to the top of the building. Finally finding it. She took two steps at a time.

Post by Guest 30th August 2014, 11:36 pm

Yukine raised an eyebrow in shock once he reached this new floor. A portal was before him, and the entrance to the staircase behind was nowhere to be seen. Generally, there was an ordeal. Yukine had to get through this predicament quickly, and so he entrusted himself to surpass the potential obstacles of this portal. He walked through it slowly, only to realize something immeasurably strange: his past. Yukine was like an astral body, unable to be seen by others while he proceeded through what seemed to be his younger days. It was set perfectly, scene-by-scene. Not a moment of him was off, though Yukine had yet to ever see the real discussions his parents hid. Five brothers, as well. These moments; all of them made Yukine overwhelmed in shock. Did his naked eyes really believe what they were seeing?
    Aliannah
    Aliannah

Omen Angel

Omen Angel

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Aliannah 1st September 2014, 3:57 am

When Alyia finally reached the enterance to the roof she pushed the door open and stepped out on the the open roof. The sight from tbe building was amazing. She could see building after building the beautiful designs of every building. A small smile etched itself across her face, but it was soon gone with a shake of her head. This was not a time to sight seeing she had to find Yukine because if something bad happened to him she would blame herself. Her eyes scanning the ground below her, Alyia saw no sign of Yukine. With a small frustrated sigh she jumped from the edge of the building that she was on to the next one. Landing on it softly with little to no sound. Standing back up she walked to the edge of the next building and jumped to the next one down the line. From building to building she loomed for Yukine, but after several minutes of looking she had not seen a single sign of him. With a distressed sigh Alyia sat on the edge of the building that she was on. Placing her hands behind her so that she could lean back on them Alyia looked up at the sky. "Yukine, where are you?" Her voice spoke the words quietly and airily.

Post by Guest 2nd September 2014, 7:34 pm

Yukine watched as his five brothers studied ancient forms of magic. What they were capable of doing was beyond Yukine's belief, and made him worried, for some reason. The magic was dark in colour, and destroyed everything it passed by. Later, a stranger came to the house and offered one of Yukine's brothers a spot in an unknown guild. In exchange, however, the boy's power was given to the guild. The brother accepted, which allowed Yukine to enter a new time paradox. The unknown guild expelled his brother after they learnt his magic, and sent him back home. They threatened him never to return, or havoc would occur. The brother angrily snuck into the guild the following night, and took back the study materials he learned to use the magic. Then that day occurred. The guild kept their promise, and killed both the brother and the rest of Yukine's family. Yukine heard the final words each other had to speak, and kept it in account.

A portal opened shortly after this, and Yukine walked with ease through it. He reappeared beside Alyia, and yet another portal opened before the two. "What happened?" Yukine asked, "How did I appear here so suddenly?" Yukine then saw the portal ahead, and analyzed it. "Alyia, it seems these portals show you something significant in your lifetime. I've been through one already. Want to go alone, or have me follow?" It was honestly really polite to ask this question as Yukine didn't know if this portal would lead to Alyia's past, which he had no business in.
    Aliannah
    Aliannah

Omen Angel

Omen Angel

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Aliannah 3rd September 2014, 6:02 pm

Alyia jumped in surprise when she suddenly felt a presence next to her. Swiveling her head to look at who or what had just appeared next to her she saw that it was Yukine. Wondering how he had gotten there she was no less confused when he stated that he wanted to know the same thing. She listened with interest when Yukine spoke about the portals. That would be interesting. What would it show her? Bending one knee up she stood. She wanted to test the portals. It seemed as if Yukine had already been into one, so he kind of knew what it would be like. That would be something good to have when she went, another person with experience already. "You can come, I have nothing to hide." Not knowing how the portals worked with two people she grabbed Yukine's hand and walked into the portal.

It was black for a second before a bright light shown as one could see a much younger Alyia walking through the streets of a nameless town with her hair dragging behind her. Recognizing her younger self immediately she knew exactly where she was. This was the town where she had met Kazum. The person who had inspired her to go to a guild and become a wizard.

Post by Guest 3rd September 2014, 7:24 pm

Yukine was surprised when Alyia identified she had nothing to hide. Did she not mind revealing her stories? Was her past good enough to just be publicized freely, and have nothing to worry about? Perhaps her past was so depressing that it was worth mentioning- or revealing, in this case. While Yukine pondered thoughts, however, he found his hand grasped upon by Alyia, and pulled so his entire body moved along with hers into the portal. Yukine reappeared with Alyia in what seemed to be a new time. Society looked younger, anyway, and with the corner of his eye, Yukine even saw little Alyia from afar. He wondered if commentary were even necessary at this point- his voice, actually. Yukine assumed he was in a very important part of Alyia's life, and so he found it best to remain speechless, and allow Alyia to decipher her own past.

Current date/time is 13th May 2024, 4:10 pm