Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

A warrior's Place

ZhuFeng
    ZhuFeng

The First Kenpachi

The First Kenpachi

Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Novice [250]- Player 
    Lineage : Warrior's Heart
    Position : None
    Guild : Garou Knights
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Mentor : Master Zheng Mao
    Experience : 1287.5

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Requip: The Warrior
    Second Skill: Metamorphosis Magic
    Third Skill:

A warrior's Place Empty A warrior's Place

Post by ZhuFeng 4th August 2014, 5:51 pm

Zhu sat in the shade of one of the many parks in Hargeon town. He was sitting here with no real special attribute to it other than he was sharpening his great blade 'Dragon Cleaver' as he dragged the whet stone up and down the blade it made a sound that always brought a sense of calmness to the warrior. He was waiting on this particular day to spend some time with one of his team members. It occurred to him that he and Cyrus had actually spent some time together, but after their last mission Zhu realized he actually didn't know Lilyan that well. So this was a chance for him to get to know her.

As he waited for her he did his eternal scan for targets worthy of Voin points. Still he couldn't really find much of anything, but he wasn't truly here to hunt for Voin points. Instead he was here to get better acquainted with a new teammate.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Character Info:
    Lilyan
    Lilyan

Player 
    Lineage : Necromancer's Passion
    Guild : Rune Knights
    Experience : 175

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Artificial Takeover: Angel Soul
    Second Skill: N/A
    Third Skill:

A warrior's Place Empty Re: A warrior's Place

Post by Lilyan 5th August 2014, 6:42 am

Lilyan was today meeting one of her friends. Zhu Feng was probably already waiting for her in the park where they were meeting. Lilyan was in a hurry, she was late because Jenny didn't want to stay alone in the guild, she had to spend a long time trying to leave her there. Lilyan got to the park and tried to spot Zhu, she didn't remember were was he. After a while looking around, she finally spotted his friend.
    Lilyan ran behind his friend. "Hi Zhu" She hugged him from behind and then she walked around the bench to sit with her friend. "So whats up?" She didn't really know what were they doing that evening, but she was surely having fun.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

ZhuFeng
    ZhuFeng

The First Kenpachi

The First Kenpachi

Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Novice [250]- Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by ZhuFeng 5th August 2014, 6:09 pm

Zhu heard Lilyan before he saw her. When she called his name he turned instantly to where she was and got ready to suppress his instincts. As she hugged him he gripped Dragon cleaver a little tighter, but he continued his normal routine. When Lilyan asked what was up he looked at her still dragging the stone across the blade "Well to be honest Lilyan. I just figured that after our last adventure the two of us should get better acquainted. I think it might help us be more efficient in missions. I hope I haven't dragged you away from anything important."

Character Info:
    Lilyan
    Lilyan

Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Lilyan 7th August 2014, 3:28 pm

Lilyan was surprised about Zhu’s thoughts. Zhu was very direct with his idea, but Lilyan really saw the situation in another way. “So what you’re saying is that you want to hang out to make a better team? If that’s the case, I won’t go.” She paused a second. “I’ll only hang out to pass some time with a friend, not to be more efficient in mission. So, want to hang out just for fun?” Lilyan smiled at his friend, she wanted to pass the time with a friend, not with a team mate.

“Anyway Zhu, what do you have planned to do?” She wanted to know what were the doing or if they didn’t really have a plan.

ZhuFeng
    ZhuFeng

The First Kenpachi

The First Kenpachi

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by ZhuFeng 8th August 2014, 5:19 am

Zhu thought about what Lilyan had just said. To be honest he didn't know much about making friends. Granted he considered all of the mages of of Lamia Scale his allies, he really didn't know what 'friends' did or how they acted with one another. He knew he considered himself closer to certain people than others, but wondered if it actually qualified as friendship.

He couldn't hold back what he was thinking, but he shrugged once "To be honest with you Lilyan I don't know much about friendship, or making friends, or what friends actually do when they spend time with each other. I suppose you could take the lead on that instance." he looked around once more and nodded his head " We could pretty much do anything you want. There is no one around here worth any Voin points anyway."

Character Info:
    Lilyan
    Lilyan

Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Lilyan 8th August 2014, 10:54 am

Lilyan was agains surprised, Zhu said he didn't know much about friendship, but it couldn't be that difficult. "Okey, lets see. First of all, you should get to know things about your friends. Lets see..." Lilyan started to think about what to ask his friend. "... I know, lets start easy, how do you like to be called? I like to be called Lily." She smiled at his friend and then she thought about another good question to start. "Oh, and whats your favorite color? Mine is yellow like my hair." Maybe Zhu wouldn't like the idea, but who knows, it couldn't be that bad.

ZhuFeng
    ZhuFeng

The First Kenpachi

The First Kenpachi

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by ZhuFeng 8th August 2014, 4:56 pm

Zhu thought about what Lilyan had just said and he nodded his head once in agreement with her. He listened very intently to what she was saying and thought about all the times he had said such things and he wondered if that meant that all of those people were his friends as well. He shrugged but then looked to Lilyan with an attempt at smiling "Well I prefer to be called Zhu. My favorite color is..." he thought a moment and stroked his wolf fur vest that left his torso mostly bare "Well I'd have to say Royal blue." He looked down at his blade and nodded his head "Sharp enough." he tucked the Whet stone away and smiled as he looked his blade over "I love sharpening my weapons."

Character Info:
    Lilyan
    Lilyan

Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Lilyan 8th August 2014, 5:41 pm

Lilyan could see that the conversation was helping to know Zhu, she now knew three more things, his favorite color, how did he like to be called and that he liked to sharpen his weapons. It may not seem like a great advance, but it was even bigger than probably any other question. "See, I now know you more and you know me, it isn't difficult to make friends. I bet you have more friends that you think. And anyway, something that I like to do?..." She thought about many things, but she chose her favorite. "I will probably chose looking at the stars, that is maybe my favorite thing to do." She smiled at him. "Lets see, one more question. What is your favorite food?" She waited for the answer for a few seconds only, then she decided to say something else. "Then, you can ask me a question." She looked at him waiting for his answer and this time, question.

ZhuFeng
    ZhuFeng

The First Kenpachi

The First Kenpachi

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by ZhuFeng 9th August 2014, 4:55 pm

Lilyan's statement really struck Zhu home. Did he really have more friends than he thought. He couldn't help but wonder if that truly was the case and he began to wonder about that to himself. When he heard what she liked to do he was a bit bewildered. He didn't know that people just stared at stars and the like. It didn't make much sense to him, but he supposed that was half the fun of being an individual. She asked him what his favorite food was and this was simple "Roat Boar. Nothing beats the taste of a fresh slaughtered, flame roasted boar. I'm curious as to what you find to be your favorite food however."

He then thought about another question he could possibly ask and he nods his head once "Tell me. I'm just curious as to what made you want to join Lamia Scale in the first place."

Character Info:
    Lilyan
    Lilyan

Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Lilyan 10th August 2014, 11:18 am

That food was new for Lilyan, she ate a lot but she had never tasted boar, it sound tasty though, she had to try it sometime. Then she started thinking about what was her favorite food. She can eat almost anything and a lot, but she wasn't sure about what was her favorite food. "Let me see... I do love sugar and chocolate. It may be cookies, or cake, I don't know." After she said that, she started wondering how come she wasn't fat at all. But that didn't really mater for her, as long as she could eat. 

Then, Zho asked a difficult one. "Hmm... Thats not easy to answer. I think I decided to be in a guild because I felt lonely, I belive it was that, but why Lamia? I don't know, thats were the stars brought me." She smiled at Zhu. "Any other question you want to ask?"

ZhuFeng
    ZhuFeng

The First Kenpachi

The First Kenpachi

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by ZhuFeng 11th August 2014, 5:00 am

The fact that Lilyan loved to eat sweets didn't really surprise Zhu in any way. She seemed like she was the kind of person who was sweet due to what she ate. Still it was a bit comforting to know that she wasn't just sweet for no reason. He didn't really trust those who were sweet for no reason at all. He didn't understand why eating sweets made a person sweet, but he didn't really mind it. He listened to what Lily had to say about the stars bringing her to Lamia Scale and it was very interesting to hear that kind of thing. He thought about how he came to Lamia Scale and what he would've said, but he didn't really have a good idea what he would say.

He refocused on what she had asked him, but he shruged ever so softly shaking his head "Not really. Only what other activities do to have fun? Do they spar? Fight? Oh compare Voin points?"

Character Info:
    Lilyan
    Lilyan

Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Lilyan 11th August 2014, 12:36 pm

Lilyan laughed a bit to Zhu's question. "Hmm, let me think... I like to pass time with my friends, doing anything." She smiled at him. She was interested in knowing the same about him. "What do you like to do? I mean, I already know you like to sharpen your weapons, anything else in your list?" She kept smiling at his friend waiting for an answer. She was having a good time, and she knew it was going to get better. Knowing her friends was important indeed, but that was a day she was going to learn how to have fun with Zuo. "So?"

She then thought in another question. "And what would you like to do now?"

Current date/time is 28th April 2024, 9:35 am