Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

To Meet a Dragon Slayer ~

Tess
    Tess

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Dragon Slayer- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Inuki: The Demon Dog
    Position : None
    Guild : Fairy Tail
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 3,950

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Numb Angel ❅ Ice Devil
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

To Meet a Dragon Slayer ~ Empty To Meet a Dragon Slayer ~

Post by Tess 4th August 2014, 11:51 am

Allison was rather bored.  Today, she was looking for people to help, but everyone seemed to be happy.  Allison honestly didn`t mind that she had nothing to do, but that didn`t change the fact that she was bored.  But, she was still in a good mood from seeing all the excited and happy people all around her.  Today as a day where nothing should go wrong, as far as Allison could see.  Even the weather was good, not too sunny and not at all dreary, and the temperature was moderate.  Almost no one would be complaining about it.  She took a seat on a park bench and watched people go by.

Lately, her urges to see what their blood looked like had stopped.  Blood was really pretty, and Allison definitely liked seeing what different kinds there were.  She had always wondered if Dragon Slayer`s, God Slayer`s, and Demon Slayer`s blood was different, and she wanted to find out what it looked like.  That was up on her list of things to do, along with collecting pink kittens.  Allison took out a small knife and drew it up her arm, lightly cutting herself.  She was enamored with the look of the dark red lifeblood.  And she didn`t feel any pain by cutting herself like this.  She was numbed to a lot of human sensations.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

I WONDER WHEN THIS WILL ALL DISAPPEAR
    ❅STARING OUT OVER THE SKY, I SAY DREAMS ONLY, MAKE THE PAIN STOP. THEN I WAKE UP. NOTHING LASTS FOREVER❅

To Meet a Dragon Slayer ~ PXRL2Kd
    CHARACTERMAGICCOMPANION
    Chloe Harken
    Chloe Harken

God VIP Status- Dragon VIP Status- Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Player 
    Lineage : Ariel's Descent
    Guild : Blue Pegasus
    Cosmic Coins : 30
    Experience : 150

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Thunder God Slayer
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

To Meet a Dragon Slayer ~ Empty Re: To Meet a Dragon Slayer ~

Post by Chloe Harken 4th August 2014, 12:12 pm

Chloe was very tired in that morning so decided to try and wake up. She got up and slowly and tiredly walked to the park to go for a swim. She instantly took her clothes off, revealing the swim suit she had on underneath it. As always, she was extremely embarrassed that today was her nineteenth birthday but still only child's bathing suits fit her. She was wearing the most adult version that a twelve year old could buy, being the same light blue color of her normal clothes. Speaking of her normal clothes, she sprawled them out on a park bench in her sleepy walk. She walked into the fountain and laid down to swim. Instead of swimming, she really fell asleep for a few hours. Eventually she woke up and sat up in the fountain, now well rested. She sat up and sucked up some water for some extra refreshment. She didn't realize the amount of people there and just stretched as if she just woke up in her bed.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

To Meet a Dragon Slayer ~ XgUWmH8
    Tess
    Tess

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Dragon Slayer- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Tess 4th August 2014, 12:19 pm

Allison kept looking around for people that could be interesting. Suddenly, in a fountain nearby her, a young girl stood up. She looked very fragile and delicate, but was undoubtedly a mage. Allison watched her lean down and swallow some water after sitting up. She appeared to immediately be much more energized, and Allison began to wonder... "Could this girl be a- a dragon slayer?" She had blue hair, a blue fairy tail stamp, and was actually eating water. All the facts pointed to her being a Water Dragon Slayer!

Allison immediately was on her feet and began walking towards the girl. She didn`t want to scare her, so she smiled kindly at her. The girl seemed fragile and shy, but she was sleeping underwater inside of a fountain, in the middle of the walkway where everyone else was. Allison supposed that she wouldn`t mind if someone tried to talk to her.

"Hi, my name is Allison. I know that this might be rude...but are you a Water Dragon Slayer? I`ve always wanted to meet one of you, or a God or Demon Slayer!" Allison looked at the girl expectantly and waited for an answer.

❅STARING OUT OVER THE SKY, I SAY DREAMS ONLY, MAKE THE PAIN STOP. THEN I WAKE UP. NOTHING LASTS FOREVER❅

CHARACTERMAGICCOMPANION
    Chloe Harken
    Chloe Harken

God VIP Status- Dragon VIP Status- Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Chloe Harken 4th August 2014, 12:31 pm

Chloe started looking around and noticed the girl talking to her now. "I'm sorry! I didn't mean to bother you!" Chloe instantly said flustered and embarrassed. This caused her to drip some water. Eventually when she realized that the girl did not want to be mean to her, she began to speak. "Oh... yeah... I'm a water dragon slayer." Chloe said as she began to drip less water. Once this began to happen she got out of the fountain and instantly dried the water on her, making it completely into vapor. She then grabbed her clothes and put them on over her swim suit. She then walked back towards Allison, with blushing cheeks saying, "I'm sorry for being disappointing, i'm probably the worst slayer you can meet." Chloe said as she started walking backwards, increasing their distance. As she was talking she thought about what this girl wanted with a dragon slayer but knew she seemed to nice to be evil about it.

Tess
    Tess

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Tess 4th August 2014, 12:41 pm

Allison held up her hands in a gesture of surrender.  "Don`t worry.  I promise I won`t hurt you.  I don`t like hurting people.  Are you hurt?  If you`re hurt, I can fix you, you know."  Allison tried to smile at the girl.  She hoped that she hadn`t offended her or hurt her.  She seemed very embarrassed, and she really was a water dragon slayer!  The girl had even begun to drip some water before she recovered herself and dried it off into water vapor.  She actually seemed to be afraid of Allison, and Allison was worried that she had hurt her.

"I promise, I won`t hurt you.  I`ve always wanted to meet a water dragon slayer, or any dragon slayer actually.  And I`ve never met one before, so you`re not disappointing to me."  Once again, Allison smiled at the girl and reached out a hand towards her.  "What`s your name?  You`re a mage of Fairy Tail, right? And like I said, I won`t hurt you.  I hate hurting people."  Allison realised that her arm was still dripping blood and wiped it away.  She wondered if that was what had scared the girl.  After all, she had already put her knife away, and Allison didn`t look all that threatening by herself...

CHARACTERMAGICCOMPANION
    Chloe Harken
    Chloe Harken

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Chloe Harken 4th August 2014, 12:55 pm

Chloe gets less scared and walks back towards Allison, still with red cheeks. "My name is Chloe" she cautiously said as she slowly took Allison's hand that was out. She realized that she was not going to hurt you and smiled. "So why do you wanna meet a dragon slayer then?" she said wondering why she was so special to this girl. And eventually she had, "You don't need to worry about me. I can heal myself. But what about you? You're bleeding." Chloe said as she walked towards Allison and put her two hands out. In that moment, her hands started to cover in warm water and steam. Then the water and steam flew from her hands onto Allison's wound. After a minute, all of the blood and wound was gone. "There you go" Chloe said as the steam and water began to dissipate. "I'm sorry if I did a bad job..."

Tess
    Tess

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Tess 4th August 2014, 1:02 pm

Allison blinked at the girl as she performed some sort of healing magic with water on her arm. "Oh, uh, thanks. You did a perfectly fine job, I just... I guess, thanks. I didn`t really feel it, actually." Allison laughed. She was glad that Chloe wasn`t afraid of her anymore. "Thanks, Chloe. And it`s nice to meet you! I`ve always wanted to meet a dragon slayer because I`ve heard they have powers, like this. It`s so amazing. Also, I heard that they have different kinds of blood than the rest of us. Same with God and Demon Slayers. Some people think it sounds a little odd, but, I mean, I like blood. How it looks, and stuff. I would never hurt you, though." Allison would never hurt someone, especially not on purpose.

"And I don`t doubt that you can take care of yourself. After all, you`re a mage of Fairy Tail, right? I`m from Eclipse Soul, but I`m not evil or dark. I just want to help people." Allison absentmindedly traced the place where her arm had been cut. "I don`t like seeing people suffer. Or seeing them be in pain. I`m looking for a place where everything is nice, everything is happy, and no one is suffering." Allison stared dreamily at the horizon line.

CHARACTERMAGICCOMPANION
    Chloe Harken
    Chloe Harken

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Chloe Harken 4th August 2014, 1:16 pm

"Um, my blood, well I've never really thought about it. I think my blood is just..... blood." Chloe said a bit weirded out by her statement. She then looked happily at Allison talking about making a better world and said, "Well I wanna see the whole world first. It sounds great though." Chloe said happily as she thought about her own goals. Besides being a better wizard and stuff, the only other thing she wants to do is explore the world. She thought about how much this girl has planned and became slightly embarrassed and ashamed. As soon as she was talking about guilds she was saying, "Just because i'm in Fairy Tail doesn't mean i'm invincible." Chloe said quietly. She thought about how she didn't really join Fairy Tail. She was found by some wizards, and they gifted her with the gloves that allow her to use her arms.

Tess
    Tess

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Tess 4th August 2014, 1:23 pm

Allison paused in her rambling about her goals.  Chloe had seemed to suddenly get all quiet and thoughtful, and Allison was worried that she was upset about something.  "Oh no, I didn`t mean it like that.  It`s just that wizards in a guild have people that will support them.  Especially in a guild like Fairy Tail, if someone hurts you, your guild`s members will have plenty to say and plenty to do about it."  Allison hoped that Eclipse Soul was like that, and she assumed so.  After all, they had been very welcoming to her, and most of them were very nice.  Some were troubled and dark, but Allison would fix them.  Then, before she could think any more about Eclipse Soul, something clicked in Allison`s brain.  Before that stuff about Fairy Tail, Chloe had said something about blood.

"Blood is pretty.  It`s not just blood.  In humans, like us, blood is life.  Your blood is special, I think, since you`re a dragon slayer.  Mine is special, because of my magic.  Everyone`s is different, some are prettier, some are darker, some are more powerful.  I know I sound like I`m obsessed with blood, but it`s more important than you probably think."  Allison hoped that she hadn`t creeped Chloe out.  Most people would recoil once Allison started talking about blood.

CHARACTERMAGICCOMPANION
    Chloe Harken
    Chloe Harken

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Chloe Harken 4th August 2014, 1:37 pm

Chloe smiled and said, "Well that's your opinion. And its not like I belong in Fairy Tail. I'm just the sick girl that they found in the ocean." Chloe said getting very depressed about her past. She remembered how powerful all of the members of the guilds are, then comparing them to herself, realized how inferior she is. She really hoped to be a member of Fairy Tail, as in a real member who wasn't there from pity. Eventually she forced herself to look for cheerful and said, "You've got some really nice goals. I wish I had some" she said trying to forcefully remove that subject from her mind. "And personally, I prefer water to blood. You can't have blood without water, and everything is made of water. And thats such a good thing because its so pretty, and versatile. Meaning it can be just about anything." Chloe said.

Tess
    Tess

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Tess 4th August 2014, 1:44 pm

Allison laughed. "Yes, water is very nice. And the way you talk about it... it is a testimony to exactly how much you love it, which proves even more that you`re a water dragon slayer." Allison then noticed how Chloe became very silent as she talked about Fairy Tail. A sick girl that they found in the ocean? She didn`t belong in Fairy Tail? Allison then suddenly understood. Some members of Fairy Tail must have found her and taken her in. Since Fairy Tail was comprised of so many powerful mages, Chloe might feel as though she`s unimportant, petty, or simply very inferior to them. But she wasn`t...

"Chloe, I don`t believe that. You`re going to be a very powerful mage someday, and you`re already a water dragon slayer! You need to believe in yourself, and don`t be depressed or worried. You belong." Allison began to get anxious as she peered at Chloe`s face. She hoped that the girl wasn`t suffering because of this. Allison liked this girl, but she didn`t want her to be in pain. "Are you okay? If you`re suffering, like you`re hurt, I can help you. I can fix you so it won`t hurt anymore." Allison smiled at Chloe and said, "We all start out somewhere. I`m not a powerful mage either, and there are alot of those in my guild, Eclipse Soul. But if you`re really hurting, like inside, I know a way to fix you. I can do it if you want."

CHARACTERMAGICCOMPANION
    Chloe Harken
    Chloe Harken

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Chloe Harken 4th August 2014, 2:47 pm

Chloe listened to her words of encouragement and it went straight through her ears. She didn't believe most of what she said and simply ignored it up until the last statement. While Gwen wouldn't approve of her asking of this, but she did. "You can help me? How?" Chloe said.

Tess
    Tess

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Tess 4th August 2014, 2:57 pm

Allison studied the girl once she asked that. "I can kill you, if you want. You won`t feel anything. I`ve done it a lot before, I can do it in a way where nothing will hurt. There`s a better place for you to go if you`re suffering." Allison smiled at Chloe. She didn`t want Chloe to suffer at all, the girl was very kind and nice. "I promise that it wouldn`t hurt what so ever. Like I said, I`ve done it before. It`s okay, you can trust me."

CHARACTERMAGICCOMPANION
    Chloe Harken
    Chloe Harken

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Chloe Harken 4th August 2014, 3:09 pm

Chloe instantly backed up and tried to hide from the girl. "But... But.... I don't wanna die..." she said trying to stay away from the girl. She really hoped Gwen would come and help her. She began to drip water like crazy as she tried to be ready to defend herself. For once, casting off her inferior attitude.

Tess
    Tess

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Tess 4th August 2014, 3:51 pm

Allison was confused.  Didn't this girl want her to help her?  She had even asked Allison to fix her, or asked how she would.  Allison took a step towards the girl.  "I promise, I swear on my life that it wouldn't hurt.  I already said that I've done it a lot before.  And you're suffering.  I don't like suffering."  Allison felt like crying. She was so frustrated.  And Chloe had begun to drip water again, which was a sign that her emotions were unsteady.  Allison truly felt like Chloe would just be a lot better off if she let Allison fix her.

"I wouldn't hurt you,"  Allispn repeated.  She was upset with Chloe now.  Didn't the girl just want the pain to go away, to stop?  Allison started actually crying  "Why won't you let me fix you?  You'll feel nothing anymore.  No pain.  Only dreams."  People never wanted her to fix them.  Allison was always lonely like this.  And now she herself was confused and hurt.

((My posts also tend to be a little shorter when I'm on my phone, like I am now. Don't worry about it.))

CHARACTERMAGICCOMPANION
    Chloe Harken
    Chloe Harken

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Chloe Harken 4th August 2014, 5:46 pm

Chloe went red with embarrassment as she thought about what to do. This girl was obviously trying to help her. Chloe wanted to not be scared, but still wanted to live. "But, if I die, how will I feel good things, like times with Gwen, or swimming through a massive ocean." Chloe said as she tried to console the girl.

Tess
    Tess

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Tess 4th August 2014, 6:51 pm

Allison stopped crying and looked at the girl.  She wasn`t suffering?  She looked at her with renewed interest.  Only people that were crazy liked pain.  Was this girl crazy?  "Are you, suffering?  Like, in pain, mentally or phsyically?  Some people that I`ve met like pain.  It`s not like my business to make you like pain, so that`s your choice.  I don`t want you to suffer."  If the girl wasn`t suffering, it wasn`t Allison`s job to fix her.  She still seemed sad, but maybe she didn`t want to be fixed.  A lot of people didn`t but Allison still made it her business and duty to help them.

"I won`t hurt you.  I don`t want to hurt people.  If I`m making you suffer, I won`t fix you.  As long as you aren`t suffering.  People say that there`s no such thing as being without pain, and having happiness, but I don`t believe them.  But I don`t want to make you suffer.  I`m sorry."  Allison stepped away from the girl and turned away, ashamed.  She was going around, trying to fix people and stop suffering, and she was making people sad and unhappy.  What kind of person was she?  Allison shook her head and squeezed her eyes shut.  She wouldn`t make people suffer.  No.  She was doing the right thing.  Once again, she shook her head, and then Allison began walking away from Chloe.

She turned around and stopped, looking back at her.  "Don`t suffer, Chloe.  Please.  Be happy, don`t be in pain.  I`m sorry."  Allison averted her eyes and debated walking away. Instead, though, she ended up standing a good distance away from Chloe, just avoiding her gaze. Allison honestly thought she was doing a terrible thing, leaving Chloe to suffer, and she was ashamed of herself. After all, she might've made Chloe suffer even more...

CHARACTERMAGICCOMPANION
    Chloe Harken
    Chloe Harken

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Chloe Harken 5th August 2014, 9:04 am

Chloe started talking and eventually said, "I'm not suffering because I have friends like Gwen and you..." Chloe said only to be interrupted by a flying pink cat who flew straight past her and hovered in front of her face. "What's this about fixing anyone!" Gwen said angry at what this girl was implying, "No Gwen, she was just trying to help" Chloe said quietly.

Tess
    Tess

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Tess 5th August 2014, 9:27 am

Allison looked at Chloe again and burst into all smiles.  "You have a cat!  Oh my gosh you`re so lucky!  I`ve always wanted a pink kitty, and look how kawaii it is with those wings... and it can talk, too!  Aww..."  Allison beamed at the cat, Gwen, obviously not noticing how angry the kitty was at her.  "Can I have it?  I mean, can I hold her?  She`s so absolutely adorable and kawaii!"  Allison smiled again at the kitty, then looked at Chloe.

"As long as you`re not suffering, it`s not my job to fix you."  Allison`s expression became serious again.  "Anyways..."  Allison then she glanced at the pink kitty again.  "I can see why you`re not suffering.  As long as I had a pink kitty like that, I wouldn`t be suffering either!"  Allison laughed and then smiled at Chloe.  "It`s not my business to fix you, so don`t tell the pink cat to worry.  And I would never hurt anyone.  I don`t like hurting people.  I just want to make sure no one is in pain."  

Allison reached into her pocket and handed Chloe a small knife.  She decided that she had many more where she was staying, and in case Chloe needed to fix anyone else or herself... Well, she could find a use for it then.  "Here.  Take that, and don`t hurt anyone with it.  Don`t be afraid to fix people if it`s for their own good.  Just make sure it`s your business to do so."  And with that, Allison turned around, waved her hand in the air to Chloe and the pink kitty, and began walking away, a bright smile on her face.

{ E X I T }

CHARACTERMAGICCOMPANION

Current date/time is 28th April 2024, 1:15 pm