Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Celestial Spirits, Passports and the Fallen (Job: Karasuba.)

Yoko
    Yoko

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Player 
    Lineage : Chaos Eye
    Position : None
    Guild : Guildless
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Mentor : Nikita Dolvermeire
    Experience : 50

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Elemental Celestial Spirits
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Celestial Spirits, Passports and the Fallen (Job: Karasuba.) Empty Celestial Spirits, Passports and the Fallen (Job: Karasuba.)

Post by Yoko 31st July 2014, 7:48 pm

“Mistress, are you sure you you do not need anything at the moment?” A young pink haired maid asked a redheaded woman as they stood in line. The redhead sighed and nodded towards the maid, who was garnering some types of attention due to the odd….shackles around her wrists. Probably not the best thing to be wearing in public since it would make people question what her mistress was into, but no one would tell her that now would they?

“Yes Virgo. I really don’t need anything at the moment. Everything is under control.” The redhead stated, her hair tied back in a ponytail as she wore a red hakama and chest wrappings. She seemed to be in a calm despite the mild attention the two were getting, which was weird if you considered who this was. “But I do wonder if I’ll properly remember to stay in this form when I leave Fiore. Otherwise this passport would be useless.” The redhead sighed, to which the pink haired celestial spirit tried to give off her best impression of a sympathetic look, although it fairly failed due to how emotionless she usually was.

“Do not fret Mistress Karasuba. You shall be fine, the form switching only occurs when you want it to after all.” Virgo explained to her holder, who sighed as she continued to move forward in line with the golden zodiac key. There weren’t awfully many people, and not many ruffians to deal with, so the entire process was going fairly smoothly and all without hesitation. Virgo had summoned herself from the key to make sure things did not go wrong, which came to the dismay yet not complete reluctance of Karasuba. The two had been waiting for a few hours and enjoyed the nice day out of Lamia Scale, where Karasuba didn’t exactly have to deal with Zuo Cii and his……..interesting nature.

“Next!” Karasuba smiled when she was called up, hurriedly walking towards the stationed Rune Knights and preparing for her own chance at a passport. It felt odd being near Rune Knights, as she used to be a soldier of the law herself before her fall from grace, and subsequent descent into insanity. Maybe one day she would be a Rune Knight and retake her old role? Karasuba shook this idea out of her head as soon as she reached the front desk. “Name please? And guild if you are a mage.” The knight droned in a monotone voice, making Karasuba sweatdrop. Virgo patiently stood to the side as her holder cleared her throat.

“Yes, my name is Karasuba Noir. Guild is Lamia Scale. I’d show you the tattoo but uh, it's in a very private place.” Karasuba spoke to the knight, who sighed and waved her towards the photographer. The redhead walked towards the area and stood for her photo, which had her give off a more cheery and bright smile compared to what she would normally give. After the photographer took the pictures and the long and boring process of creating the actual passport, Karasuba and Virgo walked away from the passport area.

“Mistress?” Virgo asked, to which the cheery Karasuba replied with a simple ‘hm’ sound. “Am I in need of being punished?” Of course Virgo would ask that. Karasuba sighed and kept her cheery face up, hoping to ignore what the celestial spirit had just said.

“No Virgo. Let’s just get back to the guild, I need to get more settled in there anyways.”

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Celestial Spirits, Passports and the Fallen (Job: Karasuba.) Mw18iNb

Celestial Spirits, Passports and the Fallen (Job: Karasuba.) USER_YOKO_LITTNER_Yoko_stars

Current date/time is 27th April 2024, 3:57 pm