Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Meeting a Fairy (Obel/Closed for now)

Obel Winthrop
    Obel Winthrop

1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Caine's Descent
    Position : None
    Guild : Sabertooth
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 50

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Take Over: Animal Soul
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Meeting a Fairy (Obel/Closed for now) - Page 2 Empty Re: Meeting a Fairy (Obel/Closed for now)

Post by Obel Winthrop 22nd August 2014, 12:24 am

"Yep, the sweet shop. Oh my books are on the counter over there because I thought it would be awkward if I were carrying that many books around with me whilst we were walking about." Obel noticed Malm look at the books on the shelf next to them, they were in the gardening and plant section "You like plants? Or just books?"

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Meeting a Fairy (Obel/Closed for now) - Page 2 <a href=Meeting a Fairy (Obel/Closed for now) - Page 2 Yfbhcl11" />
    timmir1
    timmir1

Quality Badge Level 1- Novice [250]- Player 
    Lineage : Marksman's Aim
    Guild : Fairy Tail (Dragon Fang)
    Experience : 275

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Plant Magic
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Meeting a Fairy (Obel/Closed for now) - Page 2 Empty Re: Meeting a Fairy (Obel/Closed for now)

Post by timmir1 22nd August 2014, 11:44 am

"Uhh... I guess you could say I have a mild interest in plants." Malm answered as he eyes looked away from her gaze. While it wasn't exactly a lie, he did purposefully underplay his interest in plants. The teen wasn't exactly comfortable with telling people how far his interest in plants really was. It was only natural he was so interested as he was a plant wizard, but that didn't make it any less embarrassing for him.

"Well then. Uhh... Shall we head off?"

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Obel Winthrop
    Obel Winthrop

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Obel Winthrop 22nd August 2014, 1:05 pm

"Yes, lets go."
    Obel and Malm walked out of the library and made their way down the street to the sweet shop. The shop they were heading to was on the other side of town so it would take quite a while to get there, realising this Obel thought it would be best to start a conversation to fill in the silence "So... What magic do you have?"

Meeting a Fairy (Obel/Closed for now) - Page 2 <a href=Meeting a Fairy (Obel/Closed for now) - Page 2 Yfbhcl11" />
    timmir1
    timmir1

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by timmir1 22nd August 2014, 1:26 pm

As the pair left the library and began heading towards the sweet shop, Obel asked Malm what kind of magic he had. This struck Malm as odd as he never said anything about him being a wizard. Did something he did gave it away to her?

"Well I'm a... Uhh... Well... A Plant wizard." Malm said nervously as he was pretty sure she would understand why he was looking through the book in the library, "Though if you don't mind me asking, what told you that I'm a wizard? Are you a wizard too?"

Obel Winthrop
    Obel Winthrop

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Obel Winthrop 22nd August 2014, 1:31 pm

"Well I made an assumption and yes I am also a mage," Obel smiled slightly "I use take over magic, animal soul. Your magic suits you well." They carried on walking through the winding streets whilst chatting.
    ((sorry for the short post I am multitasking loads right now))

timmir1
    timmir1

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by timmir1 22nd August 2014, 1:54 pm

"Uhh... Thanks." Malm said with a slight blush from Obel's compliment, "Though, if you don't mind me asking, what exactly is Take Over: Animal Soul magic?" Malm then added, sounding a bit clueless as he did. Hopefully she wouldn't see him as an idiot for that.

Malm has heard of Take Over magic before, but never really payed much attention to what it does. He never really had too. He knew it had something to do with taking control of aspects of certain types of creatures, yet that was basically it.

Obel Winthrop
    Obel Winthrop

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Obel Winthrop 22nd August 2014, 11:11 pm

"You've never heard of take over magic? There are several different forms of it l- I have Animal Soul which means I can turn a part of my body into a part of an animals body for example I could give myself cat ears." Obel had to admit she was a little shocked that Malm had never heard of her magic as it was quite popular however sh covered up this fact in order to make the situation less awkward.

timmir1
    timmir1

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by timmir1 22nd August 2014, 11:43 pm

"Ohh... I guess that makes sense." Malm said with a small, but lighthearted chuckle, "Sorry. Most of what I know about other types of magic is from the stories I've heard, and sadly, they rarely ever went into much detail about them."

Malm then thought back to the stories his grandfather and mother use to tell him. Those stories were one of the main reasons why he was even on this journey in the first place. Yet as he travelled, he's been realizing more and more about how little he truly knew. Yet that hasn't stopped him yet.

Obel Winthrop
    Obel Winthrop

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Obel Winthrop 26th August 2014, 12:07 am

"There is nothing wrong with believing stories," Obel smiled, the sweet shop was just in front of them. It was a traditional sweet shop with old sweets in the window, "I know it doesnt look like much. But the sweets taste great, just make sure you check she best before date on the toffee and you'll be fine." And with that Obel ran into the shop.

timmir1
    timmir1

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by timmir1 26th August 2014, 12:51 am

"Are they now? I guess I'll have to keep that in mind." Malm said as he looked at the sweet shop. He never had much of a chance to go to shops like this, so this was a bit of a unique experience for Malm.

He had to admit that it surprised how far they came in such a short span of time. It seemed like this shop was on the other side of town, and they made it here in what felt like no time at all. Maybe talking with Obel made the trip all that faster, or it could be that the town was smaller then Malm had first realize? Or it could be that the bump that he had suffered earlier was messing with his memory? That last option worried him quite a bit.

"Well, ladies first." Malm told Obel as he touched the back of his head to check on his bruise. He winced slightly as he felt a dull pain when he touched it. This made Malm a little more worried as he wondered why the bruise hasn't healed yet.

Obel Winthrop
    Obel Winthrop

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Obel Winthrop 28th August 2014, 12:16 am

Obel was completely oblivious to Malms bruise as she walked around the shop peering into jars and glasses overflowing with multicolored sweets. She walked in between the tables of sweets and stands of nougat for a while longer before selecting the familiar pink jar and walking over to the counter with it. Of course the contents of the jar was strawberry bonbons, Obels absolute favorite.

timmir1
    timmir1

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by timmir1 28th August 2014, 12:35 am

As Obel looked over the sweets, Malm did pretty much the same. He studied carefully the many different types of sweets the shop had. He didn't believe he has seen so many sweets in one place before. Everything between hard candies to pastries seemed to be hard.

As Malm continued through the shop, he found himself looking at the chocolate the longest. Admittedly, he had a bit of a taste for sweet, though he never had much of a chance to get any. Perhaps he should try to get a few. He did have some extra money he could spend. Though the more responsible side of him warned him that it would probably be best to save that money just in case.

Obel Winthrop
    Obel Winthrop

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Obel Winthrop 29th August 2014, 11:35 pm

Obel handed over the money for her large bag of sweets then trotted back to where Malm was looking at the chocolate, "Are you going to buy something? Sorry for dragging you around town like this. It must be really boring for you." Obel had noticed that Malm didnt seem to be enjoying himself and thought it was because of her.

timmir1
    timmir1

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by timmir1 30th August 2014, 12:30 am

"Huh? What are you talking about? I'm having a great time. I never really had much of a chance doing any of this before." Malm responded in a cheerful tone. Despite that, he was slightly depressed to hear that Obel believed he was bored. What did he do (or not do) to convince her of that?

"Uhh... Mister. Could you please get me the dark one in the middle there?" The shopkeeper pointed at the chocolate that Malm was talking about, "Yeah. That one. Thanks." The shopkeeper had then rang the order, which Malm payed for before receiving a small box with his chocolate inside.

"So is there anything you need to do?" Malm asked Obel, knowing that they had already accomplished the girl's tasks, but wondering if she had thought of anything else she could use his help with. To be quite honest, he didn't believe he really did much to help her with the two tasks as is.

Current date/time is 8th May 2024, 12:31 am