Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

To Earthland...and Beyond! (Hirai and Skye)

To Earthland...and Beyond! (Hirai and Skye) Empty To Earthland...and Beyond! (Hirai and Skye)

Post by Guest 27th July 2014, 3:13 am

"The hell is the point in a damn passport? Birds fly over to other countries all the time and no-one bats an eyelid. Stupid!"

Sabertooth's new Dragon Slayer was walk down a beautiful flower-lined street in the Rose Garden with a look so foul that those flowers might as well have been skunks lined up on either side of him. He'd been considering going on a boat to check out another country but had been stopped at the gate because he lacked a passport. Needless to say he wasn't happy. As he stormed down the street his mood only became fouler as he saw there was a small queue leading to the desk. Azrael followed behind Hirai as fast as his little legs would carry him, trying to get a sentence out but being unable to between pants for breath. He'd soon get a rest though as Hirai came to a halt at the back of the queue, crossing his arms in disapproval. Today was proving to be rather crap really.
    Skye Earthe
    Skye Earthe

Player 
    Lineage : Knight of Honor
    Position : None
    Guild : Eclipse Soul.
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 406.25

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Celestial Spirit Magic.
    Second Skill: N/A.
    Third Skill:

To Earthland...and Beyond! (Hirai and Skye) Empty Re: To Earthland...and Beyond! (Hirai and Skye)

Post by Skye Earthe 27th July 2014, 3:40 am

If he wanted to travel out of Fiore, he had to get a passport! He never planned on leaving, but who knew what kind of jobs and adventures there would be? With such a vast, unique world he lived in. He had chosen to wake up early this morning, as he heard the lines for these things were enormous. Ever since the borders of Fiore reopened, that was. However, most of his excitement was dulled down as he reached Rose Garden, expecting to be the first one there. This wasn't the case, however. The line was as humungous as rumoured, but a line was a line nonetheless. Taking his spot in the queue, taking in the sweet aroma of the city. This was, until he sensed someone stop behind him, with the grouchiest expression stuck on his face. "Do you want to, uh, go in front of me? You look a little... not very thrilled." Noticing he wasn't completely alone, a smile grew on Skye's face. "Hey, the little guy is really cute, too!"

_____________________________________________________________________________________

To Earthland...and Beyond! (Hirai and Skye) IuA7obQ
    "You put up with me for this long, now nothing's impossible!"  
    To Earthland...and Beyond! (Hirai and Skye) 5tzZqog
    To Earthland...and Beyond! (Hirai and Skye) GDYJV4b

Magic. -- Character. -- History.

To Earthland...and Beyond! (Hirai and Skye) Empty Re: To Earthland...and Beyond! (Hirai and Skye)

Post by Guest 27th July 2014, 4:00 am

Skye's approach, although made with good intentions, probably wasn't the best of things he could have done. His choice of words only made things worse as Hirai turned to face the younger mage. If looks could kill then Skye would've been blown apart there and then. "Cute? Are you saying Azrael is weak?" he growled, balling his right hand into a fist.

"Rai! It's fine!" The Exceed looked up at his companion with a serious expression, causing Hirai to sigh and cross his arms again. "...I'll let you off this time..." he muttered before receiving a punch in the back of the knee from Azrael that caused him to crash to the ground. "Ignore him, he's had a bad day. If you don't mind my asking, what's your name?"

The queue was beginning to go down now and the trio would likely be reaching the desk shortly.
    Skye Earthe
    Skye Earthe

Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Skye Earthe 27th July 2014, 4:11 am

Sudden aggression from the man surprised Skye, but didn't dim down his attitude in the slightest. "Cute? Are you saying Azrael is weak?" the man spit out at him, Skye couldn't help but shake his head and chuckle a bit. "Cute doesn't always mean weak!" The exceed quickly came to Skye's defence, causing the man to calm down and let him off the hook... this time. Not minding the threats as much as she probably she have, he responded to the exceed, of whom wondered what his name was. "I'm Skye, I'm a Sabertooth mage! If I heard right, you're Azrael, right?" As the line slowly but surely became shorter as time went on, he wondered if the pair were here for passports the same reason he was: for adventures and fun!

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Post by Guest 27th July 2014, 4:25 am

"Sabertooth?"

The aggressive stance that Hirai had been holding before had now vanished, replaced instead by a warm smirk. "I see. Yes my name is Azrael and this is Rai-" Azrael began to reply before being cut off by his Dragon Slayer friend. "Hirai. Only Azrael calls me Rai." he said forcefully, although still with a smile. "We're from Sabertooth too. You're looking at one of Sabertooth's Aces!"

Azrael facepalmed at this statement and looked up at Skye apologetically. "He's not really an Ace." he added, causing Hirai to glare down at the Exceed for a moment before he turned back to his apparent guildmate. Hirai could just about feel Skye's magical energy, which suggested that the younger mage was less experienced and less powerful than himself. Heh...beating him to a pulp would've been boring afterall. he thought to himself before turning his attention to the desk as he heard a voice calling out. "We were going to head to Midi to take a look around but they wouldn't let us onto the boat without a passport...so my day has been wasted on this crap, since they've set sail now and the next ferry isn't until tomorrow."
    Skye Earthe
    Skye Earthe

Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Skye Earthe 27th July 2014, 4:41 am

The pair finally introduced themselves without a disappointed look on the mans face, so this conversation may have started to go somewhere! By this, Skye was overjoyed. He was told his name was Hirai, but maybe the next time he sees him he'll call him Rai just to see what'll happen. After they confirmed being apart of the same guild as him, he was confident Hirai wouldn't lay a finger on him. Then again, Skye can be an idiot sometimes. "An Ace? Really? That's-.." He was cut of by the exceed, who decided the truth was the right way to go. "Oh.. You still look really strong though, you two!" The three of them were nearly at the desk now, which disappointed Skye in a way. This was the first real interaction he's had with anyone in his guild, and he was genuinely enjoying it. "We were going to head to Midi to take a look around but they wouldn't let us onto the boat without a passport...so my day has been wasted on this crap, since they've set sail now and the next ferry isn't until tomorrow." Interesting Skye, he questioned them again. "So you were going to Midi to explore? That sounds like a lot of fun!" Turning his head to face Azrael, Skye wondered out loud. "Couldn't you carry him, or something? I've seen cats like you before, they had wings!"

Post by Guest 27th July 2014, 4:53 am

Skye had put his foot in it again as Hirai closed his eyes, fighting back the urge to punch the guy in the face. Again Azrael stepped in quickly to defuse the situation "I don't have wings. Not yet at least anyway. I haven't really tried to summon any as I'm happy to walk." he replied calmly, although his eyes suggested that the end of the sentence wasn't a full truth. Hirai cleared his throat and turned his back on Skye for a moment to look at the desk. The queue had indeed gone down and now it was time for Hirai to step forward. He didn't even bother turning to face Skye again, causing Azrael to sigh.

"Ignore him...he's just protective." the black-haired Exceed said before releasing a cheeky chuckle. "He doesn't care what you throw at him, but as soon as I come into the equation he gets touchy. I don't know why..."

Hirai meanwhile was at the desk answering the basic questions, revealing his full name as Hirai Draciel. Before long it was just a case of the photograph being taken, which didn't take all too long either. Unfortunately Hirai's bad temper was shown clearly within the end result.

Passport Photo:
    Skye Earthe
    Skye Earthe

Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Skye Earthe 27th July 2014, 5:05 am

Lightening intently to the exceed speak, Skye was quite interested. He stated that he hadn't the ability to fly, but that didn't phase Skye at all, although he could sense the slight shame hidden within the exceed's statement. "Hey, you don't need to fly to be really strong, you know! I'm sure you could beat up like, a huge monster or something!" As Hirai took his place at the desk, Skye turned quickly to him only to look back at the exceed as he continued to speak. "He doesn't care what you throw at him, but as soon as I come into the equation he gets touchy. I don't know why..." Replacing his previous 'curious' facial expression with a cheeky smile, as though Skye had already figured it out. "Doesn't that just mean he's a great friend? I'd say you two are real pals, then! Like me and my spirit, Columba!" As Hirai concluded his passport, Skye quickly went up to take his, his continuos happy attitude not hiding anywhere as the photo was taken. After his passport information and photo were complete, he quickly went to find Hirai and Azrael again, they were way too interesting for him to let go already.

Passport Photo:

Post by Guest 27th July 2014, 6:36 am

Current date/time is 2nd May 2024, 10:02 am