Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Kaseki's Aspects of The Apocalypse: Lesson 1

Kaseki
    Kaseki

Demon of life

Demon of life

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Coming Storms- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Player 
    Lineage : Armored Beast
    Position : None
    Guild : Savage Skull / Aelyst Crux (Dragon Fang Co-Founder)
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Mentor : Dregon (Magic), Master Aoi (Weapons), & Edward (Combat)
    Experience : 150

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Cʏʀᴏᴍᴀɴᴄʏ
    Second Skill: Aʀᴛ ᴏғ ᴡᴀʀ
    Third Skill:

Kaseki's Aspects of The Apocalypse: Lesson 1 Empty Kaseki's Aspects of The Apocalypse: Lesson 1

Post by Kaseki 21st July 2014, 7:07 am

Job Info:

Kaseki held the brittle piece of paper in his hands. He turned it over once or twice to make sure that he read it correctly. "Assassinate?" he mumbled to himself. He hadn't taken out an official yet, but he figured it was time. He looked up from the paper at his daughter. They had been playing a board game of some sort, Kaseki wasn't really paying any attention.

"My dear, I think it's time I teach you the Four Lessons of the Apocolypse."

Kaseki had been thinking about how to teach his daughter to be more evil. Sitting around and playing a childish board game would do no help. They had to do something drastic. something insane. He had to turn his daughter evil.

"I have here, a note. On this note is words. With these words we are requested to bring death." He looked upon his young child. Her face seemed older, she seemed... mature. He wanted to show her the darker side of humanity. Sometimes they needed to kill. Sometimes it just needed to be done.

"... I promise to get you cookies and ice cream afterwards!~" he added in. Surely this single event would change the course of Fiore, however minor... it would change the world.

Last edited by Kaseki on 6th August 2014, 11:11 pm; edited 1 time in total

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Sonya<3
    Sonya<3

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Guild Master- Demon Slayer- S-Rank- Novice [250]- Player 
    Lineage : Spirit Warrior
    Guild : Aelyst Crux (Dragon Fang Co-Founder)
    Mentor : Ramen Fighter
    Experience : 75,025

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Earth Demon Slayer
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Kaseki's Aspects of The Apocalypse: Lesson 1 Empty Re: Kaseki's Aspects of The Apocalypse: Lesson 1

Post by Sonya<3 6th August 2014, 3:51 pm

Yuna stared intently at the board game that she and Kaseki were playing. For someone who claimed to never have played a game of chess before, Kaseki was a pure natural. Yuna frowned and furrowed her eyebrows in concentration. If she didn't play her cards right, he would ultimately end up win but, then again, as things were looking now, it would end up being a stalemate.

Yuna couldn't remember when it was that she had stumbled across the game of chess, but she excelled at it. Everytime she played though, she felt as if a memory was trying to resurface. Yet no matter how hard she tried to remember, all she evet recieved was a splitting headache. She sighed and looked up at her father worriedly. He seemed very distracted lately. Her worries were soon addressed when he spoke. "My dear, I think it's time I teach you the Four Lessons of the Apocolypse." Kaseki then smoothed a piece of an expensive-looking paper. A paper that had bounty written all over it, metaphorically of course. Yuna swallowed nervously. Did her father know what he was asking her to do? The Four Lessons of Apocalypse would destroy everything she personally stood for. It would... It suddenly dawned on her what Kaseki was trying to do. She was a leader of a dark guild and her father, as well as others, thought and truly believed that she should start acting that way. "I have here, a note. On this note is words. With these words we are requested to bring death." Kaseki continued. Death... Yuna looked straight into her father's eyes not believing what he was asking her to do. But before she was able to say anything, he was quick to add, "... I promise to get you cookies and ice cream afterwards!~"

Despite the situation, a smile lit up Yuna's face. Her smile then turned to that of a grim look. [color]"I will go as support, but I will not deliver the killing blow."[/color] She hoped he understood. She was only going because of her father and now that she had greatly achieved strength and power, she was not going to allow trouble and or problems to befall on her father. She was going to protect him as he had done that night he found her in the woods, lost, alone, and confused. Yet, little did she know that this very mission would turn her life completely around.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Kaseki's Aspects of The Apocalypse: Lesson 1 0006710

Art:
    Yuna || Magic || Bank || Fang
    Kaseki's Aspects of The Apocalypse: Lesson 1 Coolt137
    Kaseki
    Kaseki

Demon of life

Demon of life

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Coming Storms- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Kaseki's Aspects of The Apocalypse: Lesson 1 Empty Re: Kaseki's Aspects of The Apocalypse: Lesson 1

Post by Kaseki 7th August 2014, 10:42 am

"I want you to know..." Kaseki reassured her, "that this was not my idea alone..." Kaseki pulled out a small tattered notebook that seemed to be older than himself. "It began long ago as a simple idea between... my brother and I. These ideas were manifested into a story and later lessons by the hand of Kodai." Kaseki got up from the dinner table in the home of Dragon Fang. He strolled slowly into the depths of the kitchen. It never made sense why he decided to store his own blade in that section of the house. He opened a lower cabinet and pulled out the sword that was named Khaos, as well as other small daggers. He laughed as he placed the weapons on the counter. "River Village." he said to himself. It seemed that he was just there the other day. Hell, that place was nothing more than a few hours walk from there, and if they took the sea.. then it was just a half hour away.

"Yuna, I am not asking you to use your powers today, nor a weapon. Today you will learn something... different." He looked over at the bows and arrows at leaned against the wall. "Today, I'm going to teach you what kind of plant I am."

Sonya<3
    Sonya<3

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Guild Master- Demon Slayer- S-Rank- Novice [250]- Player 
    Lineage : Spirit Warrior
    Guild : Aelyst Crux (Dragon Fang Co-Founder)
    Mentor : Ramen Fighter
    Experience : 75,025

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Earth Demon Slayer
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Sonya<3 4th September 2014, 8:29 pm

"Yuna, I am not asking you to use your powers today, nor a weapon. Today you will learn something... different." Kaseki said as he looked over at the bows and arrows that leaned against the wooden wall of the place. "Today, I'm going to teach you what kind of plant I am." Yuna frowned slightly at what Kaseki was saying. It was certainly clear that the tiny earth slayer did not quite understand but she nodded nonetheless. She was getting cookies once the lesson was finished after all. Just that thought made her smile. A long time ago she would have done most anything for a cookie, but now... Now things were quite different. She had grown up and the responsibilities placed on her shoulders were slowly starting to show their affect on her. "S-So... Where are we going?" She asked curiously. She then wondered if she should bring Luna with her for this mission or lesson as Kaseki had called it. "I'll call over Yuna if you don't mind..." She added in. If anything went wrong, she could always count on her sassy kitten to be there to help her out in emergencies. She just hoped Kaseki wouldn't mind as Luna wasn't the easiest one to talk or spend time with.

Kaseki's Aspects of The Apocalypse: Lesson 1 0006710

Art:
    Yuna || Magic || Bank || Fang
    Kaseki's Aspects of The Apocalypse: Lesson 1 Coolt137
    Kaseki
    Kaseki

Demon of life

Demon of life

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Kaseki 4th September 2014, 8:52 pm

"That is fine. Take Luna. Xiaowei will watch over us just in case." Kaseki looked up at the ceiling. The girl almost instantly appeared in a cloud of smoke. "Isn't that right, my dear?" Xiaowe blushed at the word dear. Whatever her reason was, it would only be known to those of Dragon Fang.

"If I don't watch over you, then who will?" the girl asked. And in a poof... she was gone. She was always mysterious, in a way more than Kaseki. In a way they were the perfect team. Both of them made little sense. Both had a past longer than they could remember. And both of them were venturing around the world to find a love lost a long time ago.

Kaseki looked over at his young. He smiled at her. "We'll, let's get going. It would take a while to get there." he said. He wondered how Xiaowei always kept an eye on him. It was like she was never too far. She was always there for him. And that made him smile. He needed Xiaowei in more ways than he wanted to admit. And well, as Kaseki always did...

He had no idea where he was going.

Current date/time is 26th April 2024, 1:20 pm