Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Cheshire

Puddin
    Puddin

Player 
    Lineage : Aspect of Vulcan
    Position : None
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 0

Cheshire Empty Cheshire

Post by Puddin 4th July 2014, 12:07 am

🤦 

Last edited by Puddin on 4th July 2014, 10:11 pm; edited 1 time in total

_____________________________________________________________________________________

~meow~
    ¥
    Grizzly
    Grizzly

Planeswalker

Planeswalker

X-Mas Event Participant- Player 
    Guild : Guildless
    Experience : 135

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Barrier Magic
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Cheshire Empty Re: Cheshire

Post by Grizzly 4th July 2014, 1:31 pm

Hey! Sorry that I couldn't edit in the stuff you asked me to, but there were some coding issues and it ended up looking really warped. Nontheless, I do like this app. If you want, you can fix the code and resend it to me. (It wasn't the links that proved a problem, much more the size and proportionality of the images.

Anyways, nice app (: I'll approve this. Give me a bump with your decision to just approve the app like this or to wait and add the code in OR resend me the code and I'll try again.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Lyserg - Grizz - Sinbad

Character
    Puddin
    Puddin

Player 

Post by Puddin 4th July 2014, 2:39 pm

I dunno what is wrong with the code I sent ya.  It was working earlier this morning but now I'm testing it myself and the pictures are dead, and the vids don't show up...

Well. This isn't working out. Can you get an idea of how it's supposed to look from what you do see?

The top music bar should be either one of those fancy music bars I see people use, that are thin and stuff, I dunno how to make it. Or just squish a youtube embed to be 25 pixels tall, 420 wide. The bottom music bar is just an embedded music video 420 wide.

Top is "Sand in my Shoes" by Dido, bottom is "Jar of Hearts" by Christina Perri.

The two side images are the same, they're a rose symbol thingy. The middle main pic is... well, a red head lady. I'll have to link them both to you in the chat... which I guess I might as well link the two songs as well while I'm at it...

But then most importantly, I wrapped it all up in a Table, with invisible borders, so that the rose icon could be all nice and centered on either side of the main pic which was smoothly aligned with the two musics.

Tables are pretty easy, if you don't know them. Just use the < and > to type "Table", "TR" for Table Row, then "TD" For Table Data, then close them with a / after the content. Only two TRs, but a new TD For the three sections....

Sorry for the trouble T-T

~meow~
    ¥
    Grizzly
    Grizzly

Planeswalker

Planeswalker

X-Mas Event Participant- Player 
    Guild : Guildless
    Experience : 135

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Barrier Magic
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Grizzly 4th July 2014, 2:44 pm

Here's what I'll offer you (because I'm not a good coder and honestly, too lazy to figure it out >> Sorry, but I'm unhelpful like that ^^'):

This app is officially approved, but will not be moved to the approved section until you put the code in. Meaning you can count this as if approved, but once the 7 day limit is reached, post in your code, bump me and I'll move this.

Does that work for you? The app will be treated as complete and approved o-o

Lyserg - Grizz - Sinbad

Character
    Puddin
    Puddin

Player 

Post by Puddin 4th July 2014, 2:47 pm

Sure I suppose. I just feel like it's naked there, sitting without it's dressing.

~meow~
    ¥

Current date/time is 12th May 2024, 10:10 pm