Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Woops! (Leona Suzugamori's entry thread)

Leona Suzugamori
    Leona Suzugamori

Guild Master- Player 
    Lineage : Elemental Wrath
    Position : None
    Guild : Tartarus
    Cosmic Coins : 10
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 0

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Venom Demon Slayer
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Woops! (Leona Suzugamori's entry thread) Empty Woops! (Leona Suzugamori's entry thread)

Post by Leona Suzugamori 1st July 2014, 1:32 pm

"We've arrived!" The voice of an old man echoed throughout the wagon as it stopped suddenly, making two bodies fall to the ground. A groan escaped Leona's lips as she stretched before getting pulled out of the wagon by a cold but strong hand. Landing on her butt, Leona blinked a couple of times, allowing her eyes to adjust to the light of Crocus, the capital of Fiore. Alvaro stood next to her, looking around for something that could help them reach their wanted destination. Taking his hand in order to stand up, Leona let her emerald eyes roam freely, quickly spotting a bunch of women crowded around a few very interesting vehicles. The slayer could only laugh as she looked at Alvaro, who seemed to also have noticed the beauties and what they own.  It was obvious where they came from, Noximus, the technology of their vehicles made it visible but yet no-one in Crocus cared.

Alvaro strutted towards the ladies with a playful smirk and started talking with them, easily making them giggle. It didn't take him long to convince one of them to give him the vehicle for free, well almost, Alvaro had to kiss the cheek of one of the ladies. Leona and Alvaro had an interest in the mercenary guild known as Nox Animus, they wanted to try out for it, but apparently, it was on an airship. It was a pain in the neck to track where the flying city was and it's movements but they had somehow managed it. Leona jumped in the vehicle as Alvaro passed by her before taking off in the air. It was cold, way colder than on the surface of Fiore but it was quieter and calmer. Neither Alvaro or Leona said anything until their eyes landed on Noximus. "Woah..." Leona muttered quietly as she stood up from her seat, immediately falling back down due to Alvaro loosing balance of the vehicle. "Stay down." He told her as they approached the huge city. The slayer sighed and let Alvaro approach what seemed to be the air-docks of Noximus. Just as they reached the inside of the airship Leona caught a glimpse of a brightly colored bird which flew right above them. Immediately she stood up in an attempt to catch it, and thats when Alvaro lost balance again, this time however he wasn't able to regain it due to the fact that the vehicle had already started scratching the airship's surface. "WHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE! CRASHLANDING!~~~" Leona shouted loudly with a grin before getting pulled out of the Airship by Alvaro who, being the complete opposite of his mistress, understood the consequences of crashing while being inside a vehicle. "Ow." Leona muttered as Alvaro released his grip on her arm. Alvaro shot her a small glare before nodding his head in the direction of the crashed vehicle which was currently a burning pile of metal. "Woops."

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Woops! (Leona Suzugamori's entry thread) Mm8z0u10
    Ethan Ran
    Ethan Ran

Quality Badge Level 1- God Slayer- Player 
    Lineage : Knight of Black Ice
    Guild : Nox Animus (Ace)
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Mentor : Vaermina
    Experience : 1250

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Venom God Slayer
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Woops! (Leona Suzugamori's entry thread) Empty Re: Woops! (Leona Suzugamori's entry thread)

Post by Ethan Ran 1st July 2014, 7:28 pm

Ethan had the most wonderful morning today. He woke up in peace, had his breakfast and realised he still had enough to make snacks for later. All went well in the kitchen, no one was making a mess. The customers just came, bought and enjoyed themselves and their company. All was in euphoric bliss and all was well. There was no job to go on nor was there people to disturb him. All was simply well. He eventually decided he might as well take a walk considering the nice weather. So he just excused himself and left the shop with the staff to keep things in check while he was gone.

The outside was equally enjoyable as the inside of hid cafè. All was well, not too hot, not too cold; just perfect. Everyone greeted him casually suchas by waving or simply an ordinary "hello". He eventually reached the outskirts of the city and looked over what could be the last railing on the ship considering that Hana lived on the ship. The nice part about Noximus was that you'd always get a different view, they moved around all the time so you'd never pick up the same view twice. It seemed they were passin over a city and a familiar large building gave it away as he remembered that horrible night in Crocus. He shrugged it off and walked along the railings until he was almost at the dock, and that's when it happened. As if out of nowhere; what seemed to be a ball of fire crashed into street and passed by Ethan. He followed it with his eyes as it went past him and realised it was a Nox glider. Was it sabotage or perhaps just malfunctioning? That's when he layed eyes upon the 2 appeareant drivers and figured he should make things straight with them. He approached the 2 with one hand resting on his face as he got closer to them. "Please tell me there was a REALLY good reason for doing that, if not then I might just kill somebody......" He was annoyed as it had been such a great day and that all was ruined now. So after just a few seconds he blurted out in a shout. "WELL??!! What WAS it?!"

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Woops! (Leona Suzugamori's entry thread) MWmqnnX
    Zeon
    Zeon

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Rising Star- Guild Master- Demon Slayer- S-Rank- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Villain- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Experience : 337,500

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Rift Skin
    Second Skill: Ishrowan's Gift
    Third Skill:

Woops! (Leona Suzugamori's entry thread) Empty Re: Woops! (Leona Suzugamori's entry thread)

Post by Zeon 2nd July 2014, 7:24 am

Alexander was enjoying a peaceful stroll down the streets of Noximus, the change of pace into Crocus was a wonderful thing. Now they could spy and intercept the messages from the King himself. Now it was just up to them to wait and relax a bit, enjoy lack of paperworks for a single day. The city of Noximus was going along steadily, an unique culture on its own based on inequality and the struggles to improve oneself. No hand me outs, just honest work of ones labors and necessity to survive for another day. He was proud of this city and innovative ideas that came out of it.

He was going to visit Ethans cafe and get a bite to eat when there was a loud crash and the ground shake. Alexander sighed, of course this kinda thing happens on his day off. Of bloody course it does! He ran down the street and saw the crash, but instead of worrying Alexander facepalmed. He muttered, "We were here for 1 single day and already we got to move cause we drew too much attention to ourselves. Just our typical luck." Alexander shook his head and saw who was driving, but didnt recognize the usual shipping guys. He said, "Please tell me you went on a joyride and not killed the pilots. They are so hard to train."
    Daemon Spade
    Daemon Spade

The Dark Moon

The Dark Moon

Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Shadows of Anarchy
    Guild : Suripingu Mori

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Lunar
    Second Skill: Imperal Demon
    Third Skill:

Post by Daemon Spade 2nd July 2014, 11:23 am

Daemon for the better part of the word was very tired. His day was over and his time to sleep was upon him. He had fallen asleep six hours and was frankly enjoying his slumber whe all of a sudden he was woken up by an excessively loud noise coming from the port side of the ship. Daemon goaned in annoyance. Daemon walked out of his Dojo wearing the kimono he usually sleeps in and glared at the burning wreckage.As he rubbed the sleep out of his eyes he looked over to ethan and Alex "If their not dead from that crash their going to be when I get through with them. " He said after a yawn before walking over to the wreckage and expecting the damage to the ship and the glider.

With a heavy sigh Daemon pulled out a hand held radio and called some members of the engineering crew and told them to bring some fire extinguishers. A couple mins later and several puffs of the frosty gale within the fire extinguishers the blaze was out and the repairs to the ship were underway. Daemon smiled at how swiftly the crew were able to repair the ship and move the ruined glider for repairs.

Daemon then turned slightly on the ball of his foot and stared at the other leader of Nox and the new comer who was covered in soot from the crash. Boss I'm gonna go back to sleep okay? He asked with his eyes half closed as he fell face first leaving a slight dent on the metal floor of the ship with a smile on his face.

Woops! (Leona Suzugamori's entry thread) 52dd7fbb-1401-4e27-ac12-76ac0e3ff649_zps83e93be7

Woops! (Leona Suzugamori's entry thread) Coolt110

Battle theme: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sv08zFNjTtw

End of the world Theme: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_S-UpM7dbcg
    Leona Suzugamori
    Leona Suzugamori

Guild Master- Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Leona Suzugamori 4th July 2014, 5:41 am

Leona's green eyes inspected the black-haired mage in front of her. The man had a really dark shade of brown hair and his eyes were a really pretty shade of blue.  His magic signature however made Leona narrow her eyes slightly. She saw Alvaro look at her confusedly, why was it that their magic signatures were so similar. There was a difference between them somewhere but Leona couldn't exactly put her finger on it. With her usual happy grin, the red-haired mage turned towards the older man and answered his question in a rather childish manner. "Well, how else could we get here?~" She asked him while throwing her hands in the air, indicating the ship which they were currently on. Alvaro face-palmed at his master's air-headedness, of course she was going to give the man such an answer. "Don't be mad sir, okay?" The green-eyed girl told him as as she removed his hand from his face with her own and tilted her head.

Leona heard the voice of another man, he seemed to be complaining which caused a giggle to escape her lips. Her right hand however immediately reached for Yama Raja when she felt the strength of his magic signature. The white-haired caucasian man had a power which she had never felt before, it caused a immediate defensive measure to be taken. Alvaro put a reassuring hand on her forearm in order to show her that the man wouldn't hurt them. Leona looked at the male again and put her hand back down before approaching the man carefully. "Excuse my rudeness sir, I had the sudden urge to defend myself, you seem to be way stronger than I am."  Leona told him as she bowed politely, the way her parent's had taught her at home. Coming from the Suzugamoris meant that you had to be completely honest and have the manners of people from the high class. "I did not go on a joyride, nor did I kill any pilots, I simply had to come here." She explained as she rose from her bow and smiled at him politely.  Alvaro also bowed politely towards the white-haired man before their attention to someone else.

Leona giggled at the view of the third man who seemed to have come to inspect the damage that she had caused. He seemed like he had just woken up. He seemed to be stronger then however with the way he looked right now Leona just couldn't take him seriously. She could only watch as he called people to fix the damage which she had caused, allowing her to think that he had some important position on the spaceship. Het green eyes glanced back at the white-haired man whom he addressed as "boss" before looking back at the yellow eyed mage. The Venom Demon slayer however burst into a fit of giggles as she saw how he went back to sleep and skipped over towards his sleeping form. "He's not really gonna kill me is he ?" She asked the other two men which were currently near her. "He seems the most harmless out of the three of you." She stated as she crotched down next to the 3rd male, poking his sides while giggling. "Why would you fix everything if you deal the exact same damage I do?"[/color]

Daemon Spade
    Daemon Spade

The Dark Moon

The Dark Moon

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Daemon Spade 4th July 2014, 4:36 pm

Daemon groaned loudly as the woman poked his sides. Daemon couldn't take it anymore He growled loudly as his body was consumed his a flurry of onyx hellfire. Daemon's body slowly began to change: His short teal hair grew long and shifted to a rich bloody crimson his usual golden eyes were now a pair of thick pools of onyx, on his head he grew a pair of two large demonic horns while from his back he grew a pair of black bat wings. To complete his transformation Daemon sprouted a long leathery black whip like tail. Milady you have ten seconds to stop poking me or the next thing you'll see is the ground flying towards you." Daemon said with a large amount of venom in his voice as his tail quickly wrapped around the girls wrist and threatened to break her hand. Daemon slowly got to his feet with his slick leathery tail still holding the poor girl by his wrist. Can someone please tell me why this kid was poking me in the side ? " He pulled her forward with his tail and let go of her stopping her gently with his hand while glaring at her his bloody crimson eyes.

Woops! (Leona Suzugamori's entry thread) 52dd7fbb-1401-4e27-ac12-76ac0e3ff649_zps83e93be7

Zeon
    Zeon

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Rising Star- Guild Master- Demon Slayer- S-Rank- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Villain- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Zeon 4th July 2014, 9:25 pm

Alexander shrugged at the girls answer, "Not a problem really Miss, its not like there isn't more of those ships. It is more the pilots I am worried about, they are expensive to train and their life insurance covers hijaking while on duty." The Guildmaster seemed to care more about the financial aspect of them more than their actual well being. If anything he seemed to actually be slightly humored from this whole situation. Ethan reacted violently of course and Daemon seemed to act like the opposite, utter laziness. He was about to turn around to say something to Daemon when he fell asleep, but almost immediately awoke when poked by new girl. Alexander smiled humorously, "Because I need you to be awake before I promote you as my second Ace. You know how much I hate ceremonies, so just a simpple congratulations are in order."
    Ethan Ran
    Ethan Ran

Quality Badge Level 1- God Slayer- Player 
    Lineage : Knight of Black Ice
    Guild : Nox Animus (Ace)
    Mentor : Vaermina
    Experience : 1250

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Venom God Slayer
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Ethan Ran 5th July 2014, 8:26 am

Ethan was still pretty mad from the whole crash and was given further reason to be so as the girl just answered him in a childish manner. Was she mocking him or was she actually this thick? She seemed normal enough with red long hair and bright green eyes. Her companion; a black haired man that looked to be around his own age seemed much sharper than his airheaded friend. Then she just stopped and stared at him dumbfoundedly, even her friend had resorted to hiting himself in the face. Was he interesting to her in some way? Was there anything on his face? That's when he realised, she seemed a bit off. Her magic signature seemed pretty similiar to his own and somewhat resembled..........Hana? Well the Guild had some history with attracting Slayers of various kinds and as far as he knew Vaermina didn't have any other students; so he could simply assume the girl was a Demon Slayer. Like the opposite of him.

He thought of calming down due to have possibly found one of his kin but frowned upon the idea. There was no telling if she was a spy or perhaps something worse than that. The Master and Deamon had also shown themselves by now, probably attreacted by the sounds of the vehicle crashing into the street. Zenneth seemed more worried about how much it would cost to repair everything. Ethan sighed at his reaction. "You should really take these things more seriously you know....." Daemon on the other hand was seemingly not that interested but was about as against this girl on their ship like he was. He lied down seemingly to relax but the new girls had just poked his cheeks and pissed him off. Was she trying to piss them off? That's when Daemon actually managed to surprise Ethan by tranforming into something that looked reminiscent to that of a demon. He hadn't expected that in all honesty.

"As for if he's really going to kill you, I'd say yes" Ethan smirked as this could actually work in their favour. He decided to go with the bet that she was a Slayer as well and could find some sort of kinship in that. "I'm sure we can make him change his mind though, just tell us who you are and why you're here" With that said he reached out into the air and had his hand covered in his signature red and black gas which dissipated as it reacted to the air. "I'm sure 2 fellow Slayers like us can figure something out" Assuming that she was a Slayer of course but it seemed most likely given what he's experienced in the past. If he was wrong and she wouldn't speak; Daemon could always break her arm and be done with it.

Woops! (Leona Suzugamori's entry thread) MWmqnnX
    Leona Suzugamori
    Leona Suzugamori

Guild Master- Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Leona Suzugamori 5th July 2014, 12:24 pm

Leona's happy childish grin disappeared as she saw the older male's human form change into something WAY more demonic. His eyes turned crimson and his hair become longer and darker... Leona's eyes widened as she saw the gorgeous pair of black bat wings that he grew from his back. A light gasp escaped her lips however as she felt something wrap around her wrist, a long black tail. The man did not seem to be very amused at her actions and threatened to break her wrist. As he stood up from his laying position his tail did not release her before asking his colleagues a question. Leona narrowed her eyes at him and felt thankful for having her venom demon's skin ability activated, she was trying very hard to hold in the poison from seeping onto the male's tail, it was going to be a pain to deal with later.  "I am not a kid, sir. And I would appreciate if you don't call me that in the near future. "  She told him in a whining tone as he released her wrist and glared at her. Leona's green eyes met his and she grinned again childishly. "You have pretty eyes!" She exclaimed as if they were fireworks. It was her second time seeing eyes that were such a pretty shade of red. They reminded her of her brother's gorgeous crimson hues.

The white-haired caucasian replied to question which the man next to her had asked. Leona's eyes widened slightly as she heard his answer and a satisfied grin spread upon her lips. So, this was the guild-master of Nox Animus? His magic signature was really strong and it made a lot of sense. He used her way of waking the black-haired male-demon next to her as a form of reason to tell him his promotion so did he, in a way, defend her? Leona turned around and clapped for the male next to her and mumbled a childish congratulations.

The first man that she had talked to however seemed to be way more hostile towards her than the other two. The one next to her was at least a bit gentle with his words, no matter if it was mocking or not. The black haired boy told her that there was actually a likeliness of the other male killing her. Leona tilted her head and glanced at the demon next to her before turning back towards the first one. The red-head's eyes however narrowed at the black-haired man's next demanding sentence. She saw Alvaro bite his lower lip as he saw the black gas seeping from the man's hand. It was venomous. So he knew she was a slayer, but she hadn't told anyone, so then there wasn't any way he could be sure, right? She could cover it up with her usual childish and idiotic but cute attitude, or she could just talk openly and speak out the truth. Leona's right hand was twitching for Yama Raja at that exact moment, even if she did know that there was no way that she would be able to defeat three mages which where THAT strong. The Suzugamori's oldest female pouted childishly and stuck her tongue out towards the other venom user. "That's a rather rude way to ask!" She exclaimed and pointed at him with a childish glare. "It's rude to ask of the other's name before introducing yourself first! It's proper manners." She exclaimed before skipping towards the white-haired caucasian. "I only own information to this gentleman!" She said as she looked at the guild-master of her probable future guild. She smiled at him and bowed politely again, he was the one person she did NOT want to make mad. "I was wondering if you have two more spaces in your guild for us, sir?" She asked him as she pointed at herself and her pet.

Daemon Spade
    Daemon Spade

The Dark Moon

The Dark Moon

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Daemon Spade 8th July 2014, 12:05 pm

Daemon was too tired to deal with this insanity this late in his day and decided to keep hold of the destructive woman  and drag her back to his place and simply go back to sleep.I'm honored to receive such a promotion  Boss " With a sheepish grin as he turned to the girl. You have two options in front of u one is to behave and not damage our home or two cause chaos and anarchy in whatever you touch and kill us all if you even think about doing the later I'll personally feed you your own kneecaps..." Daemon stopped and stared at the girl with a soul piercing gaze.

Zeon
    Zeon

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Zeon 10th July 2014, 3:59 pm

Alexander looked at Ethan and gave the 'I know that and she is not getting off the hook that easily' stare at her. Why was he nice? You got more information out of people with honey than vinegar. Especially when the other 2 people in the area were the vinegar. He sighed and said, "Well still you could have hurt someone. Your lucky that someone spotted you and got crowd to move out of the way." Alexander looked at the other 2 in the group that were part of the guild and then her. Alexander had to play cards right, Daemon and Ethan tend to get pissed off when something chaotic comes around. Well it was time to be civil now so he offered a hand, "My name is Alexander Zenneth, but before I can accept you into the guild could you perhaps introduce yourself?"

Current date/time is 28th April 2024, 8:17 pm