Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Introduction

Kikuchiyo Mifune
    Kikuchiyo Mifune

Player 
    Lineage : Knight of Black Ice
    Position : None
    Guild : Errings Rising
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Mentor : None
    Experience : 525

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Introduction Empty Introduction

Post by Kikuchiyo Mifune 28th June 2014, 5:51 am

Hello fellow people. My name is David. I was introduced to this forum by a man you may know as Ryo, John, or Zhu. I am inexperienced with RP's, as this will be my second so far, Though I am very excited to get started. I have a ridiculous amount of questions that I will be listing at the end of this post, but be patient.

Back to me, I love Fried and his rune magic, and I also love the idea of takeover magic, which is what I will be using for my first character (if it is approved). My favorite food is spaghetti, my favorite desert is cheesecake, and I love all of Akira Kurasawa's films (especially the ones about samurais). Bill Murray is my favorite actor, and I cried when I watched Zombie-land for the first time. I like Origami. My hair is dirty blonde, naturally, and I died it black, then Burgundy red-ish. I'm 6' 4'' and white as all hell (as in a ghost who is in hell). I can speak a bit of C#, Java, Japanese, and know how to say hello and goodbye in Russian. I can build a dragon style coil and cotton for a rebuild-able vaporizer. My sign is the chicken.

Question time: I have yet to decide what guild to join for my first character, and was thinking of simply not joining a guild, and was wondering of the implications as far as interacting with other characters, as well as what jobs would be available to me. I was also a little curious about forming a new guild, though as a new member I understand it would not be an easy task, or one that I could accomplish very soon. I would also like some advice from other takeover magi, though I will likely message them separately, but if any of you see this, I would love to hear how you initially formed your magic, and what exactly you started out being able to do. One last question, I was wondering if I could join a dark guild, and still be able to do jobs with a official guild member.

Thank you for your time, and I appreciate any feedback.
    RyoKnetegawa
    RyoKnetegawa

Car King Saint

Car King Saint

Knight VIP Status- VIP- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Ten Wizard Saint Member- S-Rank- Character History!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Player 
    Lineage : Conqueror's Courage
    Position : Saint of Fate
    Guild : Sabertooth
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Mentor : Amelia
    Experience : 250,981

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Combo Card Magic
    Second Skill: Blood Master Maic
    Third Skill:

Introduction Empty Re: Introduction

Post by RyoKnetegawa 28th June 2014, 8:01 am

Yo brosif. You need to resize your image, but other than that way to be. Glad to have you around, and I know things will be much more interesting now.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Introduction Au9DYh5
    Ryo's Info:

Books I've Written:

Current date/time is 26th April 2024, 8:41 am