Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Ryo Knetegawa's Secondary Magic Training[private]

RyoKnetegawa
    RyoKnetegawa

Car King Saint

Car King Saint

Knight VIP Status- VIP- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Ten Wizard Saint Member- S-Rank- Character History!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Player 
    Lineage : Conqueror's Courage
    Position : Saint of Fate
    Guild : Sabertooth
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Mentor : Amelia
    Experience : 250,981

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Combo Card Magic
    Second Skill: Blood Master Maic
    Third Skill:

Ryo Knetegawa's Secondary Magic Training[private] Empty Ryo Knetegawa's Secondary Magic Training[private]

Post by RyoKnetegawa 24th June 2014, 4:17 am

Ryo smiled as he arrived at the forest over looking Hargeon Town. He knew this was the perfect spot for him to bring Talen, and his celestial spirits. After all a few of his had very specific summoning rules. He was sure that this would be the ideal spot to train. He then looked down at the tarot cards he was holding. His teacher had said something about the tarot cards having some kind of magic of their own, and this would be the perfect chance for him to see just what she was talking about.

He glanced up as he heard bushes rustling and a smile spread out across his face as he watched Gora his wonderful Dire Wolf emerge from the foliage. The great wolf rushed up to Ryo and began to lick his face affectionately. Ryo laughed loudly as he hugged and kissed his beloved Dire Wolf. He was happy to have him with him now. He had no doubts that it would definitely help him when it came to impressing the spirit that Talen wanted to summon. From Ryo’s knowledge Artemis was the goddess of the hunt and from the Tarot card knowledge the wolf meant hunter, and warrior. So he was sure that he had Gora with him then he was going to be able to get into Artemis’ good graces.

He looked back around to see Talen and his spirit Melissa approaching him. He smiled as he pet the top of Gora’s head speaking to them “Well I think this is far enough to avoid unnecessary human beings. Oh also this is Gora he’s my Dire Wolf. I rescued him when he was a puppy and he’s been with me ever since.”

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Ryo Knetegawa's Secondary Magic Training[private] Au9DYh5
    Ryo's Info:

Books I've Written:
    Talen
    Talen

Moderator- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Player 
    Lineage : None
    Position : None
    Guild : Lamia Scale
    Mentor : Melissa
    Experience : 1,000

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Celestial Spirit Summon
    Second Skill: none yet
    Third Skill:

Ryo Knetegawa's Secondary Magic Training[private] Empty Re: Ryo Knetegawa's Secondary Magic Training[private]

Post by Talen 24th June 2014, 6:53 pm

When Talen came to where Ryo thought would be a good place to train, he found the mage with an enormous wolf. The wolf was licking Ryo affectionately and he explained that it was a dire wolf named Gora. "This does look like a good place." Talen Cleared his throat and prepared to start teaching. "Alright, so the first thing that you need to remember about Celestial Spirit Magic is that you, the summoner, is only part of what makes up the magic. If either of this two components are not in sync, the magic is one of the weakest there is. However when you and your spirits are in sync, you are unstoppable." Talen pulled out his keys and showed them to Ryo, "My spirits are not just my partners, they are my family. The first thing that you need to teach you is a connection with your spirits." Talen took out one of his keys and said, "Gate of the Gorgon, I open thee, Medusa!" Medusa slithered out of the portal to the spirit word, and came to a stop next to Talen. The spirit gave Ryo an inquisitive look, before looking up at Talen. "This is Ryo," Talen said to Medusa, "He wants to learn Celestial Spirit Magic, however, I want you make sure that he has the ability to connect with his spirits." Medusa thought for a second before nodding. "Ryo this is Medusa, she was my third spirit. She will be seeing to the first part of your training. You must learn why she is who she is." Medusa looked at Talen for a moment before she smiled and waved at Ryo.

OOC
    your first task will be to get to know Medusa. I will be RPing for Medusa for this. Good luck.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Ryo Knetegawa's Secondary Magic Training[private] Coolte17
    RyoKnetegawa
    RyoKnetegawa

Car King Saint

Car King Saint

Knight VIP Status- VIP- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Ten Wizard Saint Member- S-Rank- Character History!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Ryo Knetegawa's Secondary Magic Training[private] Empty Re: Ryo Knetegawa's Secondary Magic Training[private]

Post by RyoKnetegawa 25th June 2014, 9:42 pm

Ryo waved Gora away and the great Dire wolf went and curled up in the grass watching his partner with a very inquisitive look on his face. Ryo on the other hand looked at Talen with a very attentive face. He wanted to make sure he was giving the Lamia Scale mage his full and undivided attention. As he listened to him he began to think to his Tarot cards and the training that he and his teacher had. He felt a deeper connection than just cards. He wondered if this was possibly in relation to what Talen was talking about.

He watched with great anticipation as Medusa slithered into their realm from the spirit world. He stood there and looked to her and then to Talen before going back to her. He knew his task and that was all that mattered to him. He would do his best and when Talen was finished Ryo took a step forward removing his hat placing it over his heart and bowing “Well greetings miss Medusa. I am Ryo Knetegawa. It is my very good honor to meet you. I thank you for taking the time to help me in this endeavor of mine.” He stood up and put his hat back on top of his head. He wondered if he should look her in the eyes. After all gorgon’s were known to turn people into stone, but he decided he would risk it and he looked straight into medusa’s eyes with a smile “What lovely eyes you have. It’s almost as if they can peak into the soul of a person.” He didn’t know what kind of personality she had so he hoped this little compliment would hopefully banish any shyness, and show that he was truly a kind person at heart. despite his silly outer appearance.

Ryo's Info:

Books I've Written:
    Talen
    Talen

Moderator- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Talen 26th June 2014, 5:19 pm

Medusa was surprised when Ryo was so nice to her, most people that she met did not like to look at her, much less talk to her. She was about to answer him, when he looked into her eyes and complemented them. She was not sure what to do, his complements had completely caught her off guard. The spirit was feeling flustered and unsure what to say, so Medusa did what she always did when stressed, she used her powers. She felt the magic growing in her eyes, and felt a twinge of regret as she unleashed her power to turn people into stone. Before the unintentional attack hit Ryo however, Talen placed a hand over Medusa's eyes. Instead of Ryo being turned to stone, just Talen's hand was.

Medusa looked shocked and blushed a little. "S... Sorry Talen," she said in a small voice. "It's no problem," Talen said with a smile, "It happens. I'll leave you two to it. Come and find me when you are done." With that Talen and Melissa walked off into the woods to allow the mage and spirit to get to know one another.

Medusa looked at Ryo and said, "Sorry about that. You kind of startled me, I'm not used to people being so nice to me." Medusa offered him her hand, adding, "I hope that did not make you hate me, I would never intentionally turn you to stone. So umm... how did you come to meet Talen? He has never talked about you before."

RyoKnetegawa
    RyoKnetegawa

Car King Saint

Car King Saint

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by RyoKnetegawa 26th June 2014, 11:41 pm

Ryo watched Medusa for her reaction, but he could sense something was amiss in the situation. When Talen put his hand in front of Medusa’s eyes Ryo blinked in slight confusion. This was soon erased as he saw that Talen’s hand was turned to stone. He didn’t really understand why it happened, but he knew that it did, and it was probably his fault. He winced thinking that his training had finished before it even began. When Talen and Melissa simply walked away leaving him and medusa to talk he was relieved and grateful as it meant he would be able to continue; or so he assumed.

When Medusa finished speaking he smiled at her shaking his head “I’m sorry if I startled you. It wasn’t my intention. As for my hating you I’m sorry, but I’m not that kind of a person. I could never hate someone for simply being who they are. You’re a little shy, and that’s perfectly fine with me.” He walked to her and took her hand shaking it “Now then. Onto your question.” He stepped to the side of her smiling as he looked at her he didn't want to stand in front of her in case he said something that would startle her again, but he wasn't about to be rude either. So he just kept the conversation rolling. “Well me and Talen just met today honestly. I was giving Melissa a Tarot card reading and then the two of us began to talk. He told me how he was a celestial Spirit mage and I told him that I wanted to be one as well. Then things just kind of happened and now we are here. I couldn’t be happier, but he said that it was up to you his spirit partners to teach me, and see if I could even be taught.”

Ryo's Info:

Books I've Written:
    Talen
    Talen

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Talen 29th June 2014, 5:36 pm

Medusa was relieved that Ryo was not angry at her. She had done the same thing to humans and spirits alike, and it was the reason that most of them avoided her. She had always had a problem controlling her powers when stressed, often times freezing people she never meant to. This had made her an outcast, even among her sisters.

When Ryo explained that Talen had met him only earlier today, Medusa shook her head. Why Talen, she thought to herself, you know that few humans should learn how to summon us. Talen had always been a rather impulsive and outgoing person, unlike Medusa, and she did would have prefered if he had waited to really got to know this mage before just offering to teach him. But he must of had a reason, Medusa knew that she Artemis and Melissa had taught Talen from an early age that few should to learn his magic.

Medusa looked at the mage standing next to her. It had not escaped her notice that he had elected to stand beside her instead of directly in front of her. His fear was understandable, but even despite this fear, Ryo was trying to talk to her. I will admit that he is trying harder then most. "So," She asked in a quiet voice, "Why do you want to be a Celestial Spirit mage?" Medusa figured that she should ask the mage directly. "I assume that you are already trained in a magic, why would you want to take the time to learn another?"

RyoKnetegawa
    RyoKnetegawa

Car King Saint

Car King Saint

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by RyoKnetegawa 30th June 2014, 4:13 am

Ryo thought long and hard about that question and finally he pulled out his tarot card deck and looked at it “My teacher said these were a gateway to the other side. A side of the world I could form an even deeper connection with it. I don’t know why, but since I’ve heard about that I’ve been looking for a way to do it, and celestial spirit mages are always who I think of first.” He then smiled as he put the box away back where it belonged. Once it was safely tucked away he looked to Medusa with a slightly sorrowful expression on his face “The biggest reason however is that I was born to a loving family, and they were taken from me. I have always been lonely, and it seems that Celestial Spirit mages never have to worry about that because they have spirits they can summon so they are never alone…That’s honestly why I want to be a celestial spirit mage.”

He looked at Medusa now focusing on her as he now smiled with a shy and bashful smile “I know that may not seem like a good reason to some, but for me it is a good enough reason to at least try to see if I can do it rather than just sit around wishing for it to happen without putting in any effort.” He smiled and nodded his head “Those are my primary reasons for trying to obtain Celestial Spirit Magic. I understand if they don’t seem like good ones, but they are enough for me.”

After a short pause he spoke again "So tell me Medusa. Is Talen the first mage you've contracted with, and how exactly does a celestial spirit's contract even get formed?"

Ryo's Info:

Books I've Written:
    Talen
    Talen

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Talen 1st July 2014, 3:39 pm

Medusa looked over at Ryo and thought for a second. The spirit rarely thought about the mages that once had her key. "Talen is not the first," she answered in a quiet voice. "I have had many other mages before him. Some good, like Alex, she was very nice to me and her other spirits, some were not so good, and a few were just awful." Medusa paused for a moment as she thought about her previous partners.  As she had said, not all of them were great but they had all left there mark on her in one way or another.

"As for making contracts," Medusa continued "It is rather simple. The first time that the mage summons the spirit, they will get together and sign a written contract detailing the specifics of the contract. It may include what days you can summon the spirit, how many times a month they can be summoned and so on. The two of them come to a mutual agreement and it is signed." Medusa paused and continued in a tone similar to a teacher. "This is why promises and the like are so important to Celestial Spirit mages and spirits. Your word is what allows you to use your magic. If you cant be trusted, you may as well have lost your magic." Medusa was reminded of when Melissa and Artemis telling her about teaching Talen about Celestial Spirit magic. She liked the feeling of helping others understand new things and expanding there minds.

RyoKnetegawa
    RyoKnetegawa

Car King Saint

Car King Saint

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by RyoKnetegawa 2nd July 2014, 5:47 am

Ryo thought long and hard about what Medusa had said to him. The thought about what kind of mage he would be and what kind of person he would be to his celestial spirits. He hoped that he could obtain the same relationship that Talen seemed to have with his spirits. He then smiled when he heard her little rant about the word of a mage being the most important thing he had. Ryo couldn’t help but agree and he smiled looking to Medusa with a single nod “I suppose then that will help me. The only thing I truly have in this world is my bond and I won’t break it for anyone at all.”

He thought a bit longer and took out his tarot card deck gently handing it to Medusa “perhaps you could tell me if there is any connection between these cards and the world where you come from? My teacher said there was a connection between them and another world, and I was kinda hoping it was yours. If that’s the case I might be able to become a summoner with a bit more ease than if I was coming from nothing. I’m sorry if this comes off as pretentious, but I am just really curious.”

When and only when Medusa took the tarot cards from him would he continue to speak. He looked towards the direction where Talen and Melissa went off to and he asked yet another question “So how do you think Artemis will react to me? Do you think she will try to kill me or hate me at all? I mean Talen seems to have a very interesting personality that makes him very likeable, but I’m not so sure I can be anything like him. Any tips you can give me miss Medusa?”

Ryo's Info:

Books I've Written:
    Talen
    Talen

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Talen 2nd July 2014, 6:17 pm

Medusa was surprised when Ryo asked her to examine his cards. She had heard of tarot cards and fortune telling, but she had never experienced it. "I am not sure if I can find out. I have never been very good with magic, my power to turn people into stone is something I was born with, not learned" she said quietly. "But I will try." She closed her eyes and focused on the cards. Trying to feel the magic that was inside of them. She could feel a magical energy coming from them, but she was not sure what it was. It felt both familiar and foreign. "Sorry but I am not quiet sure. I can feel something familiar but I am not sure what it is." Medusa sighed and said, "I am really sorry but I have never really been good at this sort of thing."

When Ryo asked about Artemis, Medusa smiled. "Artemis is... a complicated spirit. She is like my sister, and one of the few spirits that talk to me." Medusa paused for a moment, "But she can also be very mean and hateful towards humans. She hates most humans because they have destroyed so many of her forests." Medusa paused for a moment before continuing. "She will initially hate you, a lot, but if you can find a way to win her over, maybe show her how much you love nature, she will like you." Medusa adopted a sad look, "I don't like Artemis being so hateful towards human, so please try and get her to like you."

RyoKnetegawa
    RyoKnetegawa

Car King Saint

Car King Saint

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by RyoKnetegawa 2nd July 2014, 9:48 pm

Ryo watched Medusa with a soft smile on his face “That’s okay if you can’t tell me anything. I was just hoping that you might be able to give me some clue so I’m not completely clueless.” He listened to what Medusa said and he couldn’t help but feel a bit more relieved by this tidbit of information. He knew that his teacher couldn’t have been entirely wrong, and that was more than enough for him. He nodded his head as he let Medusa finish her speech about his cards “Well I’m glad that’s the case. As for that deck however you can go ahead and keep it. A gift from me to you for sharing all your knowledge with me. In fact there is a card that has your image on it inside of that deck. I hope you enjoy it.”

He then listened to what Medusa had to say about Artemis and he smiled ever so softly as he looked to where he knew his partner was hiding “Well thankfully I actually might have someone who can help me in that regard. I know Artemis has no love for humans and what they do to the world they live in. Truth be told I don’t much care for it either, but I have someone who can help persuade Artemis that I am not like everyone else. So perhaps she will be more inclined to me.” He looked to Medusa once more with a soft smile on his face “Is there anything else I should know, about being a celestial spirit mage, or anything in general miss Medusa? I want to receive as much knowledge as you care to give.”

Ryo's Info:

Books I've Written:
    Talen
    Talen

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Talen 3rd July 2014, 5:04 pm

Medusa was surprised when Ryo let her keep his deck of Tarot cards. She rarely received gifts from other, be it from spirits or humans, and she was touched that he would do this for her. "Thank you," she said "This means a lot to me." she stopped talking and thought for a moment. Ryo defiantly seemed to be compassionate enough to became a good Celestial Spirit mage, he also had a good reason for wanting to learn the magic. Medusa was having a hard time trying ti think of a good reason for him not to be trained.

When Ryo asked if Medusa had anything else to teach him, she thought for a moment. "I do not beleave so, I have covered most of the basics. Contracts and working with your spirits are the most important things for you to learn. Other then those the rest that you learn is the actual technique for using our keys, and Talen will teach you that."

Medusa thought about all that she had learned about Ryo. He was kind, compassionate, and was very driven. Everything that she had learned seemed to indicate that he would make a great Celestial Spirit mage. Medusa cleared her throat and said, "Well Ryo, I think that I have heard enough. I believe that you will make a good Celestial spirit mage, and I am going to recommend that Talen continue to train you." Medusa finished by smiling at Ryo, "Thank you, you are one of the few people that has treated me with kindness." With that, Medusa vanished and returned to the spirit  world.

OOC:
    Talen is a little ways away, laying cards with Melissa

RyoKnetegawa
    RyoKnetegawa

Car King Saint

Car King Saint

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by RyoKnetegawa 3rd July 2014, 9:57 pm

Ryo smiled as he heard her thank you, and he nodded his head “I am glad, but it is my honor to give you such a gift my dear. You are doing me a great service.” When Medusa finished speaking and told him that she had nothing more to teach him and that she was going to recommend Talen to continue training him he was beyond words. He simply smiled with joy flooding from his heart and bowed “Thank you so much Medusa. You are truly a very kind spirit and I am honored to have been able to meet you and learn so much from you. Thank you ever so much for everything you have taught me.”

When she disappeared he smiled and pulled out one of his tarot cards the image was of medusa and he smiled fondly at the card sliding it up his sleeve “I have added a new friend to my list…I am very lucky.” With this he turned and looked at the direction where Talen and Melissa had wandered off to. As he approached he smiled at Talen “you have some very interesting and kind spirits. I must say that I didn’t know how wonderful celestial spirits could be. I’m so very honored to have met her. So tell me Master Talen what is the next step in this training you have for me. I can honestly say after meeting miss medusa I am more excited than I have ever been before to try and become a celestial spirit mage.”

He waited in great anticipation for the next part of his training wondering what would possibly happen next.

Ryo's Info:

Books I've Written:
    Talen
    Talen

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Talen 6th July 2014, 6:57 pm

Talen was a little relieved when Ryo came up to him and Melissa for two reasons. Mostly because he was a little worried that Medusa had frozen him, not intentionally of course, and also because Melissa was destroying him in cards. Melissa had a look of surprise on her face when when the mage came up to the two of them, which became annoyed when he said that Medusa had approved of him continuing his training. Shaking her head, Melissa said "I don't see how you could of convinced her. She never really talks and..." Talen cut her off. "Melissa, how can you argue with Medusa's decision? She is an excellent judge of character." "If you say so."

Talen shook his head before turning to Ryo. "Alright, time for the next stage of your training. This part, like the last, is less about improving your magical power, and more about a connection to your spirits. For a Celestial Spirit mage, it is not just important to have a strong connection with the spirits that your already have, you need to be able to find new ones that you may have a connection to. For this part of your training I want you to travel and find find your first two Celestial Spirit Keys." Talen paused briefly before continuing. "For this, you are not just looking for a key, you are looking for a partner. You need to..." Talen tried to find the right words, "Feel for the right key, not just look for it." Talen smiled, "It may sound daunting, but I am sure that you can do it. When you are done you can find me at the Lamia Scale guild hall in town." With that Talen and Melissa walked off in the direction of town.

OOC:
    Sorry that this is not the best post, but I want to get you to a point where you can post without me.

For the next part of your training you will RP looking for your keys. You can do this however you like, have fun with it.

RyoKnetegawa
    RyoKnetegawa

Car King Saint

Car King Saint

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by RyoKnetegawa 7th July 2014, 5:01 am

Ryo watched as both Talen, and Melissa walked away. The first thought he had in his mind was just simply that he wasn’t sure if he would be allowed into the guild hall of Lamia Scale. Still he would go there, but how he would talk to Talen was another issue entirely. In the meantime he reflected on what Talen had told him he had to do and Ryo pulled out one of his tarot cards “I have to find a key that I feel…how exactly am I supposed to do that?” he then thought about the spell that his teacher had taught him in their training together and pulled out one of his tarot cards. He didn’t know why he wanted to practice this spell at this moment, but something was telling him now would be a wonderful time to do so. This one he didn’t look at however and instead he threw it imagining a random woman that came to his mind.

The woman that appeared from the card however was nothing like he ever saw before and instead it wasn’t even human. The girl was of average height, skinny with a perfect hour glass figure, and her bust and rear were far larger than what would be considered normal. Her hair was pink and reached half way down her back. The thing that would be noticed instantly was the fact that the girl was not only wearing what looked like a bathing suit that barely kept her most private parts a secret, but that she had Demon horns, wings, and a heart shaped tail that was flicking about almost as if it had a mind of its own. Ryo just stood there in shock at what he just summoned.

Ryo's Info:

Books I've Written:
    RyoKnetegawa
    RyoKnetegawa

Car King Saint

Car King Saint

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by RyoKnetegawa 9th July 2014, 3:30 am

After a moment he blinked and summoned the card he had thrown to his hand. The picture wasn’t of “The Lovers” card. It was a different card entirely. In his hand was “The Succubus” card. He looked at the girl he had summoned and blinked with great confusion “How…what? Who on earth are you? What on earth are you?” Ryo looked over the woman more carefully now and he was certainly content with what he was seeing. She was truly one of the most beautiful women that Ryo had ever seen, but something was off about her. He also was able to notice that her wings were more like flaps of fabric, or a cloak that were wrapped around her neck. He wasn’t sure what that thing was, but what he was sure of was the fact that it could give her the ability to fly.

As he stared at her she slowly smirked and began to move closer to him “Well, well, well after all of this time, and after all of the people I’ve seen I can’t believe that I was summoned into this world once more by someone as hunky looking as you. Tell me boy what do you think when you see me? Do you think I’m hot? I’m gorgeous?” her eyes suddenly shone red as she spoke “Do you wish to grovel at my feet and serve me? Me the mistress of seduction. Me the succubus Lily!?” Ryo was completely confused by what he was seeing, but something told him that this girl…this succubus was actually being serious.

Ryo's Info:

Books I've Written:
    RyoKnetegawa
    RyoKnetegawa

Car King Saint

Car King Saint

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by RyoKnetegawa 10th July 2014, 5:08 am

Ryo stared at the girl rather blankly. He now knew her name and knew what she was, but he still had no idea how he summoned her, or what exactly he would say. It seemed however that the succubus was simply going to stay there and wait for him to answer. He lifted his right hand behind his head and rubbed the back of his head sighing “Well…I’m not sure about that last bit. Certainly you are one of if not the most attractive woman I’ve ever met, but as for the whole groveling and serving you…Yeah…I’m not so sure about that.”

The woman smiled and flipped her pink locks her wings flapping slightly in  “Of course you are! Everyone grovels at my…” she stopped as she suddenly realized exactly what Ryo had said and she slowly looked at him blinking “W-Wait…what did you say to me?”

He looked away from her looking kind of embarrassed about it “Uh…Well while you certainly are a beautiful woman. I’m not exactly going to Grovel at your feet…or serve you as my mistress or anything like that. I’m sorry if that offends you, but I am not going to do something like that. Under any circumstances. If you don’t mind however I’m kinda trying to summon…” a sudden thought struck him and he looked at the girl with new eyes. Was this what Talen had meant? Was this the ‘key that he felt’ He was so unsure of what to do now that he just stared at the girl not really paying attention to how angry she was becoming.

Ryo's Info:

Books I've Written:
    RyoKnetegawa
    RyoKnetegawa

Car King Saint

Car King Saint

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by RyoKnetegawa 18th July 2014, 3:22 pm

When he looked up he saw what he had caused. The girl’s hair was starting to hover and twist, flick, snap, and come alive all on its own accord. He took an involuntary step back at the sight of it as the Lily spoke “You’re not attracted to me?! Are you serious!? I am the queen of Succubi! How is this possible?! You have to die!” she rushed towards him her hands raised with claws on the ends of them. Her wings propel her forward and she slashes at Ryo with her right hand.

Ryo quickly rolled out of the way as he whipped around however he felt something sink into his boot. This caused him to snap his gaze down and see what had grabbed him. Much to his surprise there was a large mouth wrapped around his boot from his ankle up to his shin. The fangs were what had sunk into him, but despite this he didn't feel any pain. It was most likely due to the fact that the leather of his boots was so thick and strong. What he didn't count on however was the sudden jerk of it snapping to a side and tossing him through the air.

As he flew he looked at Lily and saw that the mouth was actually a transformation of her tail. He then struck a tree with full force knocking the air from his lungs. He groaned as he slowly regained himself sitting up to face Lily. She looked pleased with herself, but she was hovering over to him slowly and steadily.

Ryo's Info:

Books I've Written:
    RyoKnetegawa
    RyoKnetegawa

Car King Saint

Car King Saint

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by RyoKnetegawa 19th July 2014, 6:08 pm

As Ryo slowly stood to his feet blinking at her “Wait. Why do I have to die? I haven't done anything to you. I'm just trying to learn celestial Spirit magic. I'm not trying to offend you. To be honest I wasn't even trying to summon you to begin with. I was just trying to perform another spell.”

Lily stopped in front of him staring at him “Oh really? You're a celestial spirit mage? Then that must be it.” she smiled and knelt down in front of him “I understand now. That's the only reason to it...That must be it...it just must be." As she spoke she brought her right thumb up to her mouth and begain to chew on her claw her wings fluttering and flapping nervously.

Ryo smiled ever so softly shaking his head "Uh well I'm not quite sure that's it...maybe you're right, but even if not don't think for a single moment that I don't think you are anything but attractive. It's quite alright Lilly." he wasn't really sure what he was supposed to do with a girl who was in turmoil like this, but he figured he'd do the best he could to instil her with confidence.

Lilly suddenly looked at him frowning deeply "How do I know that you aren't just saying this to make me feel better? Maybe I lost all my powers and you are just foolish enough to show me sympathy?" her eyes suddenly went wide and her hair and wings flared in anger "Or are you mocking me?! You are aren't you!" She screamed.

Ryo's Info:

Books I've Written:
    RyoKnetegawa
    RyoKnetegawa

Car King Saint

Car King Saint

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by RyoKnetegawa 19th July 2014, 8:12 pm

Ryo jumped as Lilly screamed at him. He wasn't sure what he would say or do, but a sudden thought came to mind "Of course not! I was going to offer you a deal! Something to prove to anyone, and everyone in the world and the spirit world that you really are the queen of Succubi!" he winced slightly to see what she would do. As he looked at her however he saw that she looked as if she was seriously thinking about what he had said.

Her tail flicked to and fro as she considered what he had said. It was true her standing in the other world had been lacking, but she hadn't come up with an idea on how to fix it. Her wings beat as she looked up at Ryo "So tell me what your deal is." she finally said.

Ryo smiled nodding his head lightly "Well I'm training to be a celestial spirit mage. However, I have to make spirit contracts with spirits. You are one such spirit, and I thought that if I took you on as my first celestial spirit then it would be possible to use your power to show anyone I fight that you are indeed the queen of seduction."

Lilly thought a bit longer starting to swing from side to side ever so slightly trying to figure out what the right path was. She finally looked up at Ryo smiling and she even jumped at him and hugged him "Alright! you've got a deal! Let's make a contract!"

Ryo's Info:

Books I've Written:
    RyoKnetegawa
    RyoKnetegawa

Car King Saint

Car King Saint

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by RyoKnetegawa 19th July 2014, 8:26 pm

Ryo smiled widely and pat Lilly on the head ever so gently "Alright. Wonderful. Well then. How do we do this...Oh right. Well a contract is between two parties. Both get and give. Well what I want in the privelige to summon you in order to help me in battle, or whenever I need it. So what is it you want in turn?"

Lily let go of him and floated away hovering in air slightly with her wings flapping every now and again "Hmmmm....what do I want...OH! I want the right to have bad days! If i'm having a bad day you can't summon me for fightning! Well...my powers don't work on those weird girls or boys...so I won't be much help there. So no summoning me against those people." she suddenly got a glint in her eye and neared Ryo only a few millimeters from his face "Oh, and if you ever fall for my charms. Even once you are my slave forever. How's that sound you big strong man?"

His face burst with blush as he gulped and took a step back adjusting his hat "Ya know I've already have someone important to me. While I may be interested in both girls and boys, I'm simply a one person Wolf. However all those conditions are perfectly acceptable. You've got yourself a deal Lily." he held out his hand to her ready to seal the deal.

Lily blinked in confusion as she tried to comprehend just what he had said, but she soon shrugged it away and nodded her head once shaking his hand with her own dainty little hand "Very well then Ryo the spirit mage. You've got yourself a deal."

Ryo's Info:

Books I've Written:
    RyoKnetegawa
    RyoKnetegawa

Car King Saint

Car King Saint

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by RyoKnetegawa 19th July 2014, 8:50 pm

After a swift handshake he smiled and retracted his hand slightly "Well that was very interesting to say the least. I don't think that all the spirits I summon and make contracts with will be the same however." he looked down at his hand and saw that he was holding the succubus card again. He thought a moment and slid this card into the secret card holding compartment in the sleeve of his duster "I will have to make sure to keep this safe. I'm guessing if I lose the card, or the key I lose the contract as well. Am I right?"

Lily shrugged her shouldes softly twirling her pink locks around one of her fingers "Well I don't know. To be honest you are the first mage I've formed a contract with. I honestly don't know that much about the rules of maintaining a contract, or anything like that. All i know is that there is something that could cause the contract to be broken, but beyond that not entirely sure. Anyway so what's next in your plans for the rest of the day?"

Ryo looked at her with a bashful expression "Well...Master Talen told me that I must find two spirits to make a contract with. If I can do that then he will pass my test, and I will be a true Celestial Spirit mage. So do you have any idea what other spirits there are who I could contract? I at least think that you would know if such a thing existed." Lily thought a moment and then smiled "I have just the spirit in mind."

Ryo's Info:

Books I've Written:
    RyoKnetegawa
    RyoKnetegawa

Car King Saint

Car King Saint

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by RyoKnetegawa 20th July 2014, 3:16 pm

Ryo was a bit cautious about her sudden smile, but he shook his head ever so slightly "Oh alright then. I hope this isn't a trick you've come up with." Lily gasped loudly putting a hand over her large chest looking very shocked "Why I never!" she surged up towards him getting really close her cape-wings wrapping around him "I would not do anything to harm my handsome, strong, powerful mage."

Ryo blinked in shock and gulped slightly shaking his head "Well that's enough of that for one day. Now then tell me what you had in mind alright? And leave out the lovey dovey stuff." Lily sighed as her wings reformed behind her folding up "Well that's no fun. Well anyway. She is one of my best friends. Mostly because she can help me seduce men mostly due to her looks." she suddenly caught the scent of something and looked to see Gora standing nearby "However if you want to summon her you can't exactly have that giant wolf around. She hates canines."

He looked to Gora and nodded "Gora. Go home! Snuggle up with Ian and keep him company while I work." Gora barked once and turned leaving the pair of them alone. He then looked to Lily once more nodding "Alright then. How am I suppose to summon her?" Lily thought a moment "Well...how'd you summon me?" Ryo held out the Succubus card "This card is what I used in order to summon you." This caused her to smile "Ah. Do you have one that has a cat on it?"

Ryo's Info:

Books I've Written:
    RyoKnetegawa
    RyoKnetegawa

Car King Saint

Car King Saint

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by RyoKnetegawa 20th July 2014, 4:17 pm

Ryo thought a moment and tapped his foot on the ground. He quickly picked up his tarot cards and flipped through his cards sighing softly "No...I don't. That is truly a shame..." she thought a moment and then nodded her head once "Well I'm sure we can find one somewhere. Perhaps in that town over there." As he looked over at the town he bit his bottom lip remembering that Talen was waiting for him at the Lamia scale guild hall for him to succeed in his training. He had managed to summon one spirit sure, but he wasn't sure if he could actually summon more of them.

He looked to Lily nodding his head ever so softly "Very well then. Let's go." the pair of them walked towards the town once more and as they walked into the town Ryo instantly realized that this was the worst decision he made that day. As they walked through the streets man, after man, even young boys would walk up to Lily talking to her trying to hit on her. A few gay women even made the attempt. Ryo forgot just what Lily said about herself and this was the perfect example of what he would be able to use her power for. After an hour of walking Ryo finally found the shop he wanted. It was a shop that sold tarot cards, crystal balls, and many more fortune telling things. He was sure that if he needed a Cat Tarot card then it would be in here.

Ryo's Info:

Books I've Written:
    RyoKnetegawa
    RyoKnetegawa

Car King Saint

Car King Saint

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by RyoKnetegawa 21st July 2014, 3:32 am

As he walked into the shop he looked around to find the shop keeper. Much to his relief it was a woman, and by the looks of her she was fairly normal. He walked up to her smiling "Well hello there madam. I am here because I am looking for a deck of Tarot cards. Where are they located in your fine shop?"

The woman looked up at him smiling and then she noticed Lily behind him and instantly her smile faded "In the back by the colored salts." she said flatly with just a tiny hint of annoyance. Ryo wasn't sure what caused this, but he tipped his hat to her keeping his smile "Thank you miss." he said cheerfuly before he walked to where the woman had told him to go. As he arrived he saw several stacks of tarot card decks, and this was like heaven to him. He'd have to make sure and return here when he wasn't on such a tight schedule. As he looked at the decks however one of them just caught his eye and he snatched it up without even thinking about it.

As he held the deck in his hand he looked it over feeling something from it. It was a strange feeling. One he could never quite put his finger on, but it was a feeling that he knew would be good luck. At least that is what he hoped. He looked to Lily with a smile and held up the deck "I've got it. We are good to go." She smiled and clapped her hands "I can't wait to see what happens! Let's hurry up and get going!"

Ryo's Info:

Books I've Written:

Current date/time is 2nd May 2024, 4:16 am