Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Everything's better when you're drunk, right? [CLOSED]

Sumdumguy

Moderator- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Novice [250]- Player 
    Lineage : Dragon's Spirit
    Position : None
    Guild : None, cause she's smart like that
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Mentor : Melody Lorelei (Supposedly Deceased)
    Experience : 1491

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Everything's better when you're drunk, right? [CLOSED] - Page 3 Empty Re: Everything's better when you're drunk, right? [CLOSED]

Post by Sumdumguy 17th July 2014, 5:47 pm

Looking up at Artemis when she heard the girl's voice, Priscilla shakily shook her head in response to the apology and just rested her tired self on top of Artemis. It wasn't like she had a choice in the matter either, but she was just happy this was the position she was in after all of that. "I-It's f-fine..." Priscilla heaved out raspily. "Just... l-lay down... and sl-sleep, p-pup-py." Bringing up one of her hands to gently caress Artemis' cheek, Priscilla scooted herself up next to the wolf painfully so her lips could meet the wolf's in the form of a passionate kiss. She honestly didn't mind having to do all of that for Artemis, so long as she had fun doing so, it was fine. Speaking of which, how did Artemis feel about that? Pulling away from the short kiss, Priscilla looked into Artemis' eyes with a sleepy, happy look that made it look like she would pass out any second.

"H-Hey p-pups... H-How did... you l-like that?"
    the ancient vampire asked in her still dry, raspy tone. "I-I m-made sure... i-it w-was the b-best... y-you'll ever f-f-feel..." Choking out these words, the exhausted Priscilla snuggled up closer to Artemis and slowly nuzzled her cheek against the wolf's. She really did hope Artemis was at least happy with what happened, even at the cost of Priscilla's extreme fatigue. "Just b-be happy... p-puppy... I'm t-the s-sore one for o-once." she said before stopping her nuzzling and just closing her eyes. Now would be a good time to sleep, and hopefully when she woke up she'd at least be a bit less sore and in pain. Artemis still had things to do, after all, and Priscilla wanted to accompany her. Blue Pegasus intrigued her, but now wasn't the time to be thinking about all of that. She needed her rest, first.
    Artemis
    Artemis

Player 
    Lineage : Aspect of Vulcan
    Experience : 162.5

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Shaman's Gate
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Everything's better when you're drunk, right? [CLOSED] - Page 3 Empty Re: Everything's better when you're drunk, right? [CLOSED]

Post by Artemis 17th July 2014, 7:37 pm

Artemis held Prissy's kiss for a few moments. After she pulled away shed couldn't help but yawn. The meds were doing a great job stopping the pain but they did nothing to help the fatigue. She probably felt just as tired as Priscilla but the meds probably put her in a better place.

"I-It felt great, don't get me wrong. But at the same time I felt like I had no control over myself." said Artemis meekly. "It kinda scared me. It was like I was kinda mindless. A-After it's done I think I rather be in control of my mind at least. And I like it more when you are in control."

Artemis was going to say a few more things but she drifted to sleep before she could get the complete thought out.

-A couple more hours later-

To say the pair slept in late would probably be an understatement. Artemis' eyes flickered open. Prissy still was asleep next to her. Her head felt a bit hazy, like she was getting over a hang over, but yet felt different. The medicine was probably starting to wear off because she was starting to feel a bit sore again. So much for her date night. Her and Prissy were barely at the restaurant for 30 minutes before leaving then after trying to get some sleep ended up going at it so much rabbits would feel ashamed. In the end it added up to Artemis with now two sets of clothing destroyed, a very sore Prissy who seemed to be very unfamiliar with the sensation and now her soreness slowly returning. And then something hit her.

"Crap!" shouted Artemis, darting up. She slept in to late. She flew out of the bed, searching the shadow world for something to wear. She stunk of sweat and other juices but it would have to be taken care of later. After wondering around the room for a couple minutes she sat back down on the bed. Realizing she didn't know how to work this strange shadow world. Usually if she would go to grab something, mostly toys for her and Prissy, it would just seem to be in her reach.

"Hey Prissy, this may seem like a weird question. But is this where you live? Or do you have a house? I kinda don't have clothes and I really need to take a shower or something." said Artemis, not even sure if Priscilla was awake. But after she shouted Artemis would be surprised if she was still asleep.
    Sumdumguy

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Sumdumguy 22nd July 2014, 5:31 pm

"Artemis.... Aaaaarteeeemmmiiisss..."

The sleeping Priscilla mumbled the name of the wolf in her sleep, a silly grin plastered on her face with a bit of drool too. Her pointed ears flickered when Artemis spoke, and she quickly bolted upright, eyes opening and darting around before she realized just what was happening. They were still in the shadows, and Priscilla was still completely naked. "Oh, uhm..." the ancient woman mumbled sleepily. Lifting her hand and snapping her fingers after mumbling something under her breath, the shadows started shifting and transforming to give way to a room. They were in fact in a room, and a quite fancy one at that. It was a pretty spacious room with a dresser off to the right of the bed, and to the right was a desk with a mirror hung on the wall behind it. The carpet was tan and the walls were an ocean blue color.

What might intrigue Artemis however, was the window that was behind the heart shaped bed. Upon looking out of it, Artemis would see a strange world. For about a mile outside of the house, there would be a grassy land with a few trees scattered here and there, and then a sudden drop off as if there was a cliff. Meanwhile on the other side of the room both girls were in, there was a door, indicating that they were in some kind of house. To be precise, they were on the third of four stories inside Priscilla's mansion. It looked to be old in design, but kept well enough that it looked brand new at the same time.

"There's a shower... in the bathroom..." Priscilla said, pointing next to the dresser to the left. Yawning, Priscilla smiled and wrapped her arms around Artemis while nuzzling her cheek on the wolf's shoulder. Her chest pressed into Artemis' arm as she blissfully rubbed herself on the wolf, giggling like a little schoolgirl as she did so. "Let's shower together puppy. I might need help getting up anyways, I'm still sore from last night's fun." she giggled, looking up at Artemis with a childish smile. "Please Arty?"
    Artemis
    Artemis

Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Artemis 22nd July 2014, 7:05 pm

Artemis was floored. The room that appeared was huge. How rich was Priscilla? She couldn't help but just look around. She even stared out the window that was behind them for a few seconds. Artemis tripped over her words a bit. She was trying to figure out what to say without sounding spoiled. Never in her wildest dreams would she imagine being in a place like this. Although Priscilla knocked her out of her stupor by pressing herself onto Artemis, begging they take a shower together. Artemis sighed then got off of the bed, holding her hands out for Priscilla to grab.

"Come on hun, lets go get cleaned up." said Artemis, helping Priscilla up. The pair walked over to the shower. Artemis wondered as they walked if Priscilla was alone here. After her daughter felt she must of felt really lonely, a feeling Artemis knew all to well. She couldn't help but wonder if Priscilla missed companionship or just having someone else running around this house, which seemed to be are the very large size. And it kinda made Artemis nervous. Was Priscilla just using her for someone to run around a play with? The two took a quick shower, Artemis kept on her toes, to avoid any advances Priscilla may attempt on a soapy Artemis. She had given up on doing what she wanted to do on time but it didn't mean she wanted to delay it longer then need be, not to mention she was now worried Priscilla was just using her. After that they quickly dried off and went to go raid the closet. And yet again Artemis was floored.

"Wow... this closest is bigger then the room I grew up in..." said Artemis surprised. It was almost as large as Priscilla's bed room. Artemis started to raid the closet, opening drawers, pulling out clothes to try them on. Although she could find some clothes that seemed to fit her, she still felt back about taking some of Priscilla's clothes.

"You know with all the different size clothes you have in here you think I would find a bra that was my size." jested Artemis, to trying to defuse how awkward she felt going through someone else's clothes. After the pair helped each other get dressed Artemis asked if they could grab some food, trying to work the courage up to asked Priscilla about this up front.
    Sumdumguy

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Sumdumguy 23rd July 2014, 7:57 pm

Surprisingly enough, Priscilla didn't bother playing with Artemis in the shower. There was a time when Priscilla offered to at least wash Artemis' back for her, but she was turned down, probably in an attempt to make things go faster. 'Or maybe she's finally getting suspicious of me.' the woman thought to herself, frowning to herself as her back was to the wolf. The idea saddened her, but she knew it would come some day. She just didn't expect it to be so early. Nonetheless, she didn't blame the wolf if she was confused on Priscilla's true intentions, but she just didn't hope the wolf thought too little of her. Artemis would be right to think that Priscilla felt lonely after her daughters (plural) left her, as she did feel an extreme sense of emptiness in her heart. She needed someone to fill that void, and she was really hoping that it would be Artemis. But alas, the wolf wasn't immortal like she was, which is why Priscilla had a backup plan in mind. That was for a later date, however, so she simply pushed the idea that was no more than mere concept aside and moved on.

Hearing Artemis say that she couldn't find a bra that fit her, Priscilla giggled and pressed herself to the wall. "I'll be back in a minute Arty, don't worry." the woman said before sinking into the shadows on the wall and going off to another part of the house. Less than a minute later, she came back and appeared just next to Artemis, rising from the floor and holding out a bra that was just about her size for her to use. Shortly afterwards, the two were dressed and Artemis asked if they could get some food, to which Priscilla responded happily with a yes. "I'll try to be a bit more appropriate this time, as I don't think either of us are up for anymore 'fun' for a while now." she teased with a laugh before reverting to her teenage form and walking along with Arty. They both arose from the shadows within an alleyway, after Priscilla made sure no one was looking, and then begun walking throughout Clover town, hopefully finding a nice restaurant for them to dine at in the process.
    Artemis
    Artemis

Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Artemis 23rd July 2014, 9:14 pm

Priscilla disappeared after her jest about not having a right sized bra. But only to return a moment later with one that actually looked like her size. Artemis put it on but wondered were it came from. Artemis thought Priscilla's daughter moved out. Why would she leave clothes if she was moving. She really didn't question it much. Anyway she found this nice looking dress it was a tan color with brown edging on it. Artemis thought it looked rather nice as she slipped it on. Although her face turn slight red when she realized it didn't go down as far as she thought. But it covered her and Priscilla seemed to like it if Artemis was depicting the look on her face correctly. But then Artemis felt the  twinge of doubt again. Of course Priscilla would want her to look like this. If she was using Artemis as her play thing she would want her to look like this. Thought an Evil version of Artemis in the back of her brain. I mean why would she want you to be all covered up, she can drool all over your body if you don't look like you have anything going for you. Artemis shook her head. It was like an ear worm. As soon as it thought crossed her mind it wouldn't leave. Priscilla wouldn't just us her like that would she?

What reason would she had not to? You have been used your entire life and you got the scars on your back to prove it. No amount of make up is going to hide that. Beside, you known her for how many days and you two already would make rabbits ashamed. What do you even know about her? Her name is Priscilla, she has an adopted daughter, she can melt into shadows and she is rich. But how old is she? What is her last name? What are her hobbies other then screwing you all day. said the evil Artemis in the back of her mind. So far your whirlwind bromance seems just to be a sham for some perverted old lady's fun.

Artemis' mental battle with her own doubt would continue if Priscilla didn't interrupted her. Artemis worried she had a strange look on her face. But If Priscilla noticed it, it wasn't mentioned. Priscilla turned into her teenage form and grabbed Artemis, pulling her into the shadows with a jest that she will be appropriate. Next thing she knew she was in Clover town again with Priscilla. With their hands held tightly together the pair walked down the street. But Artemis was distant. Her mind couldn't shake what she was feeling. Without even noticing Artemis had left go of Priscilla's hand and started to trail behind her, the gap between the two expanding as they walked.

And then they where at a cafe. They sat at a outside table, yet Artemis just seemed to stare out into space. Even when the waiter asked what they wanted to drink Artemis barely paid attention and murmured something about water.

Last edited by Artemis on 24th July 2014, 2:32 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Sumdumguy

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Sumdumguy 24th July 2014, 2:30 pm

The moment the two left the shadows and slipped back into the real world, Priscilla couldn't help but notice how strange Artemis was acting. The first thing that happened was that they stopped holding hands, and then Arty started dragging behind. But why? Was she just tired or... no the pain killers should still be active, which meant that...

'She's finally becoming suspicious.' Priscilla thought to herself sadly. She was surprised it didn't happen sooner. 'I at least hope she talks to me about it...'

A few minutes later and the two were sitting at a table outside a cafe, now waiting to order their food and drinks. Artemis simply stared off into space, not prompting any conversation, nor did she seem interested in participating in one. Was she that suspicious, that she just didn't want to talk to Priscilla at all now? The girl felt her heart start breaking away bit by bit. Was she just... an old woman who preyed on young girls now? She wasn't trying but... it sure as hell felt like it. Maybe that's what Artemis felt. No, surely not! Artemis was a kind soul, she would never think something as mean as that... Right? It was now that Priscilla visibly begun panicking. A drop of sweat rolled down the side of her head and an ominous shadow fell over her eyes. Her hands clasped together in front of her and begun trembling slightly. Did Artemis... not like her? Did she think that Priscilla was just using her? Priscilla was hurt. Her mind was used to taking the worst case scenario, but she couldn't help but believe it was true.

'Bah, I should ask before I just assume like that.' the ancient woman thought to herself before looking back at Artemis. "Hey Artemis." Priscilla asked with a clearly concerned voice. Her face was serious for probably the first time since they met, and it was clear as her trembling hands clasped themselves just in front of her chin, that she was afraid. "Could you please... tell me what's wrong?"
    Artemis
    Artemis

Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Artemis 24th July 2014, 3:00 pm

They just sat in silence for who knows how long. Artemis couldn't shake the feeling, no matter how hard she was trying. At the same time her unwillingness to talk was nearly the same as building a brick wall between the two. Artemis was scared. Scared of the truth, scared what would happen to her if she brought her concerns to light.

You should just run. If you bring these concerns up she will end up just like Dad and hurt you. You just got past that part of your life not to long ago? Do you really want to go back to that? Fine, ask, see if I care. Don't tell me I didn't warn you. said the evil voice in the back of her mind. Artemis shifted uncomfortably in her seat. She should probably asked. But before she could get the courage up to ask herself, Priscilla asked her what was wrong.

"Y-You're not just using me... are you Priscilla? I'm not just some new toy for you to play with then just to be thrown to the side when you are done, am I? I would understand if you were... using me. I would probably be lonely if I had an empty house that big." asked Artemis meekly. She seemed very uncomfortable even bringing it up.

"I-I should go." said Artemis, standing up and walking away. She didn't even give Priscilla time to answer the question. Maybe Artemis didn't want to know the answer. She tried to hold back tears but in the end was going a very bad job at it.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Rank ups::
    Sumdumguy

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Sumdumguy 24th July 2014, 4:06 pm

As Priscilla listened to the words that Artemis spoke, the woman could feel her heart slowly start to break into tiny little pieces. But it was okay, this wasn't new to her at all. Hundreds of years of watching friends and loved ones die had made her used to it. Yet for some reason, this time felt different than usual. Artemis quickly stood up and muttered something before starting to walk away, and Priscilla's heart completely broke. The next thing either of them knew was that Priscilla had caught Artemis' hand and pulled her into a tight hug.

"W-Why..." Priscilla muttered. "Why would I use you? Aren't we... friends...?"

Priscilla hardly knew what she was saying. The words came out of her mouth without any thought at all. She could count the number of friends she had on one hand. No. On one finger. She had one friend that wasn't Artemis, and what was happening right now made Priscilla question whether or not she and Artemis were friends.

"Please... d-don't leave me alone... I don't want to be alone a-again... I k-know it looks l-like I'm using you but please trust m-me. Y-You're right to say I-I feel lonely. I have one friend, and e-even then w-we don't talk much. E-Ever since I met you, I've h-hoped we could be friends b-but..."

At this point, Priscilla's arms dropped and she stepped away form the wolf, letting Artemis see that she was crying. Artemis had a right to hold her opinion, and so Priscilla wouldn't blame her if she still thought she was being used. She didn't want to make Artemis unhappy, so she just stood there, looking away and trying not to start begging her to stay.

"If you don't want to be friends then... that's fine. Just know that I'm really grateful that you could make me happy, even if only for a day or two. You're one of the few things I have left that can make me truly smile. I... I..."

"I love you, Artemis."
    Artemis
    Artemis

Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Artemis 24th July 2014, 7:50 pm

Artemis froze as she felt a hand grab her wrist. After which she expected the worse but it never came. Instead she was turned around and pulled into a hug. Why? If she was wrong wouldn't Priscilla hate her for doubting in her? Artemis couldn't help but start to cry herself. Artemis' arms and legs seemed to fail her, unable to move. The pair of them just stood there crying, Priscilla pouring her heart out while Artemis couldn't even do anything. She wanted to pull Priscilla back, but her arms still wouldn't move. Seeing Priscilla red puffy face and her confession just made her break down even more. What had she done? Finally Artemis seemed to be able to get herself to move again and ran into Priscilla, pulling her into a tight hug, stroking her hair with her hand.

"I-I'm so sorry Priscilla. I-I love you too..." said Artemis through her tears. She felt like she owned some sort of explanation now.

"I-I'm sorry... I'm nothing but damaged goods... I-I got scared. I was scared that my past would repeat itself. I-I'm sorry I doubted you. You deserve better then me." cried Artemis. The two must of been making a scene, there was no way around it.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Rank ups::
    Sumdumguy

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Sumdumguy 24th July 2014, 8:44 pm

It was all better now. Artemis apologized and said she loved Priscilla too, and now her heart was full of joy. She really did care for Artemis, more than she probably should, and now that she knew the feeling was mutual... Well, let's just say she's feeling the best she's felt in probably decades. Possibly even centuries. Hearing the explanation of why Artemis was so skeptical, Priscilla only nuzzled her cheek against the wolf's and hugged her tight. The people in the cafe had mixed expressions, mostly being smiles and happy faces, while there were still a few upset that there was a scene.

"No." Priscilla said in response to Artemis. "You didn't d-do anything wrong. And I can't deserve better because..." The woman stopped to pull away from Artemis enough so she could press her forehead against the wolf's. "...You're the best there is Arty. It can't possibly get any better than you. Now come on, let's get up and order our food." she said, motioning for them to sit back down at their table. As much as she wanted that hug to last, it didn't go for nearly as long as she would have hoped. Still, just sitting at the same table as Artemis and chatting would be nice enough for her. Better than nice actually, now that the two expressed their feelings for each other. She could tell already that today would be a good day.

Current date/time is 19th May 2024, 8:58 am