Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Everything's better when you're drunk, right? [CLOSED]

Artemis
    Artemis

Player 
    Lineage : Aspect of Vulcan
    Position : None
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 162.5

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Shaman's Gate
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Everything's better when you're drunk, right? [CLOSED] - Page 2 Empty Re: Everything's better when you're drunk, right? [CLOSED]

Post by Artemis 24th June 2014, 3:14 pm

Artemis was currently on top of her new friend, holding herself slightly. But was barely able to hold herself up for long. After reaching down for a long kiss she discarded the toy to the side and collapsed next to Priscilla, breathing heavily. She wrapped her arms around Priscilla. A small part of her began regretting starting up again because now she was really sore, but she quickly push the thought away. Although something seemed to pop into Priscilla's mind. Priscilla snapped her fingers and she body turned black as if a shadow. When Priscilla reviled herself from the shadow she looked different. Older but not by much. Her bust size had grown too. Which Artemis was a fan of by her obvious ogling at the larger chest.

"I love it!" said Artemis happily, burying her face into Priscilla's chest. Although Artemis wondered bit why she waiting until after to show Artemis this new form. That was until Priscilla drew her attention south. Artemis' face glowed a bright red color. That thing was huge! How did Priscilla even have one anyway? Next thing she knew Priscilla was on top of her and holding Artemis down on her back by her wrists.

-Fade to black-

Artemis was spent. She laid sprawled out on the floor, panting heavily. She lifted her arm, it shook as she brought it to her mouth. She wiped the remainder of Priscilla's fluids from the corner of her mouth and licked it from her fingers. Her entire body was shaking after that. There was no way she could ever saw that coming.

"T-That... w-was... a-amazing... I-I w-would of never g-guessed..." said Artemis between her heavy breaths. She painfully moved her body closer to where Priscilla was laying. She resting her head on Priscilla's chest, listening her her rapid heartbeat. There was a lot of heat coming from the two and both of their bodies glistened with sweat.

Sumdumguy

Moderator- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Novice [250]- Player 
    Lineage : Dragon's Spirit
    Guild : None, cause she's smart like that
    Mentor : Melody Lorelei (Supposedly Deceased)
    Experience : 1491

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Everything's better when you're drunk, right? [CLOSED] - Page 2 Empty Re: Everything's better when you're drunk, right? [CLOSED]

Post by Sumdumguy 24th June 2014, 4:38 pm

"Y-Yeah..." Priscilla sighed, patting the wolf girl's head as they lay together, soaked and tired from their activities. Artemis was probably incredibly sore by now and Priscilla felt a little guilty, so she just let the wolf lay and rest for the moment. "That was the best I've had in a while." the woman said with a little moan. "Y-You're real g-good at this kinda stuff. I-I think we're gonna be real good friends." she laughed before lazily sitting up with Artemis in tow. Her back was a little sort and her southern region was beginning to numb, along with her legs from all the activity. She couldn't remember the last time she had felt numb from that kind of stuff.

"If you need, I might have painkillers or something for you somewhere to help with the soreness." she offered as she looked around. Artemis would probably need new clothes, as hers were a little torn. It made Priscilla feel even more guilty since she had several more pairs of clothes for her to wear. Maybe Artemis could borrow some of hers. "And I have clothes if you need any... I really do not mind if you take any, pups. I can buy loads more anyways." Yawning, Priscilla wrapped her arm around Artemis and pulled her in close to hug her. She looked a bit younger than Priscilla, which she thought was kind of weird. However, after all of their activities, she didn't really care.

Last edited by Sumdumguy on 24th June 2014, 5:49 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Artemis
    Artemis

Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Artemis 24th June 2014, 5:31 pm

"Painkillers sound good right now. I think I need them after having that inside me... multiple times." said Artemis, sadly when Priscilla sat up. She sat up as well, but she leaned onto Priscilla.

"And thanks..." said Artemis through her heavy breathing. "First time... or at least first time that I can remember..." She rested her head on Priscilla's shoulder. Even though they where sitting right next to each other Priscilla was now taller then her.

"Yeah... I think I'll borrow some, have anything loose fitting? Not a fan of tight clothes." said Artemis.

"Actually... I say we hit the public baths first... they could be warm enough and we have been going at it for what, 12 hours now? We don't exactly smell to pleasant. Sweat, our fun and uh.. your juices would probably do not mix into a spell that other people would enjoy. Even though I have gotten used to the smell and will miss it." said Artemis breathing heavily. Artemis looked over Priscilla's slight older looking body, hovering a few seconds at her thing.

"That is also something I like that others may not. For the sake of not drawing attention to ourselves you might want to hide that. But then again, it's all up to you."

-A couple minutes later-

Artemis let out a moan as she stepped into the large open bath. She sat on one of the submerged stone benches near the far end of the bath, away from everyone else, except Priscilla. The water went right up to the top of her chest and the room was full of steam. Artemis held a cold bottle of water in her left hand. She really didn't drink much the last few hours which was dangerous considering how much she was sweating. And she did feel a lot better now that she had some water. She took another swig of her water and relaxed. She had a wooden tray floating next to her with different soaps, shampoo and conditioners.

"Ah this feels nice, don't you agree Prissy? I can just feel my muscles relaxing.~"
    Sumdumguy

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Sumdumguy 24th June 2014, 9:07 pm

Priscilla nodded at the suggestion of her concealing her thing, and as such she reverted back to her 18 year old form, where it wasn't present. "Yeah, I'll make sure no one can see it." she said.

*a few minutes later*

Priscilla lowered herself into the open bath and let out a happy sigh as she felt her muscles start to relax. "Yeah it feels nice..." she mumbled before nudging Artemis, "But not as nice as earlier." The girl laughed quietly to herself and leaned back, sinking into the bath as she did so. The water was up to her chin, and it felt so good. She couldn't remember the last time she got to relax like this. "We should do this more often too..." Priscilla sighed. It was taking a lot of her energy to prevent herself from becoming greedy about this kind of stuff. The last thing she wanted was to crave this feeling constantly like she was tempted to.

"Hey pups." Priscilla said, lazily turning her head to look up at Artemis. "How do your wolf parts work in here. Do they get loosened up too? Does it feel nice like if I were to stroke it?" she asked. The girl was honestly curious as to how such parts work. "I ask because I've got an adopted daughter around your age, and I'm kinda wondering if her parts work like yours. She's a cat though so maybe not..." she said before turning her head back and going into thought. Maybe Orin's parts didn't work like this... but then again her tails would get stiff whenever she stroked them, so probably. Still she was kinda curious as to how they worked in this soothing water, and Artemis' tail and ears worked in almost the exact same way.

Last edited by Sumdumguy on 28th June 2014, 11:20 am; edited 1 time in total
    Artemis
    Artemis

Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Artemis 24th June 2014, 9:34 pm

"Yeah we should." said Artemis relaxing into the large bath. Even though it was hard to see 5 feet in front of her Priscilla was close enough where she could see her. She leaned back, so that the water was up to her chin. She dipped in head in the water up to her nose, blowing bubbles in the water. This was something she looked forward to when joining Blue Pegasus, the public bathhouse looks so nice. She sat back up in the water and grabbed a bar of soap. She started to rub herself down, the pair did come here to get themselves clean before they went to get something to eat.

"Hmm... I guess they work like normal, and my tail is more bone then muscle... I'm not one hundred percent sure to be honest. I've always had these features, I don't know what else would be considered normal. But I would image it would still feel really good. It still felt good when you used those oils earlier." said Artemis. Artemis went back to scrubbing herself down with the bar of soap. She scrubbed down most of her body when an idea popped into her head. She ducked under the water while Priscilla wasn't looking and made her over to the other girl.

Getting behind Priscilla the best she can she grabbed Priscilla's chest and started to rub it down with the bar of soap. She rose out from under the water and kissed Priscilla from behind on the cheek.

"Prissy I can seem to reach my back, would you mind getting it for me? I'll get yours!~" said Artemis in a sing song voice. It was unnaturally forward of Artemis for her to do something like this but she wanted to make Priscilla happy. And who said getting clean had to be a boring and lonely thing. She moved her hands from Priscilla's chest and started to scrub down her back, borrowing the soap from Priscilla's tray so she could use both hands.
    Sumdumguy

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Sumdumguy 26th June 2014, 9:13 am

"Interesting..." Priscilla mumbled as she listened to how Arty's wolf parts worked. Maybe Orin's worked the same way, which meant she could tease her even more now. But for the meantime, she really needed to get washed up. Just as she reached over to get some soap to lather up, she felt Artemis' hands press against her chest and begin to wash it up and down. "Oh, getting a little hasty, are we?" she teased, letting Artemis do as she wished. Priscilla simply went a little red in the face and let the wolf work while she leaned back into her and sighed contentedly. This was surprisingly pleasant...

"Yeah, I'll wash your back for you." The girl said happily as she happily let Artemis wash her back. The moment the wolf was finished, she picked up some of the soap from her tray and lathered it up in her hands so she could tenderly wash the wolf's back. "So how are you liking it?" she asked as her hands worked their magic. "I don't suppose you'd expect to be bathing with someone you hardly know shortly after having them show you the time of your life."

With a laugh, Priscilla's hands finished washing Artemis' back and moved on to begin washing the girl's tail, both stroking it up and down for her pleasure. "You're so soft, I love it~" she giggled before leaning forwards to nibble on a sensitive spot on Artemis' neck. "And you're so pretty too!"

Last edited by Sumdumguy on 28th June 2014, 11:21 am; edited 1 time in total
    Artemis
    Artemis

Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Artemis 26th June 2014, 10:40 am

"Not at all, usually I am to shy around others. I guess it was a good thing you found me drunk. And don't you like this? I'm doing this for you?" giggled Artemis as she finished Priscilla's back.Artemis leaned into Priscilla after she was done with the other girls back and Priscilla started to wash hers. It felt good, like a massage. Something that made Artemis a bit concerned where the scars that littered her stomach and her back. Priscilla didn't bring them up once. Did she not notice or just not care? If she didn't care then great, she wasn't keen on bringing them up anyway. Artemis let out a low moan as Priscilla's hands massaged her back. Those magic fingers of her where going to be the end of her. And then...

"P-Prissy! S-stop it!~" said Artemis in a high pitched tone, trying to hold back her moans. Artemis' eyes darted around the bath, Most of the people where on the far side of the bath and didn't notice the pair yet. It didn't mean Artemis didn't feel embarassed.

"W-We are suppose to be getting clean so we can get food. B-Besides there are so many people here and I don't think I can take much more after last night." said Artemis, breathing Heavily. She was still sore, so something that would usually just feel nice hurt a bit too.
    Sumdumguy

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Sumdumguy 26th June 2014, 12:32 pm

"I love everything you do, puppy~" Priscilla said as she stopped rubbing up Artemis' tail. "Hm, you're so sore... maybe I'll be more gentle next time. I'll make sure it's just as good though, I promise." the girl giggled before beginning to wash up and down Arty's body. Her hands rubbed up and down the girl's sides and eventually started rubbing up her belly. "I'm just trying to make you feel better, puppy. I feel kinda guilty for making you all sore and stuffs." Priscilla's hands worked up and down Artemis' body and made her feel real good, in a non-sexy way this time.

"Hey, you know any good places to get food?" she asked, her hands now reaching up to wash Artemis' hair, away from her ears. "I'm not familiar with these kinda places, I mostly just look around for sweets shops, so maybe we can go out and get dessert later too? How do ya like chocolate?" Her hands wandered down to Arty's legs and started washing them, again being careful of touching anything unnecessary.

"And you do realize that we're basically going on a date, yeah? Is there anything else you'd like to do pups?" Priscilla asked in a sly voice while her magic fingers worked up and down Artemis' body, relieving the girl of any kinks that she didn't want.

Last edited by Sumdumguy on 28th June 2014, 11:10 am; edited 1 time in total
    Artemis
    Artemis

Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Artemis 26th June 2014, 12:51 pm

Artemis' body relaxed as Priscilla seemed to of gotten the hint of her being so sore. Priscilla started to rub her down again, but this time it felt different. Unlike before where it made her body feel all hot and bothered it felt relaxing. Artemis just wanted to sink into Priscilla as her fingers crawled all over Artemis' body.

"No it's fine, I think I can get used to it after a while. It was just a rough first time." said Artemis with a sigh of comfort. Artemis sunk more into the warm water as Priscilla massaged her head with Shampoo, something she has actually forgotten to do. She had already cleaned the rest of herself but Priscilla's massage felt to good to let it stop. Artemis reached up and started to clean her ear. Showing Priscilla how she usually cleans them. She had proven that she could be touched without causing her weak points to go off, but Priscilla just needed to be extra careful. Artemis ducked under the water to clean all the soap and shampoo off of her. When she reemerged she started to shampoo Priscilla's head, attempting to massage it like her, but ultimately not being as good.

"I love chocolate and I think you just gave me an idea. There was a restaurant my guild mates wanted to take me too, but in the end not enough people wanted to pitch in. It's a bit expensive but they said there are usually seats open and that they have really good food, including deserts. But it is a formal dress place." suggested Artemis. She was new in town so it was really the only place she knew off other then that bar. And it would probably be best for the pair not to show up for a while, considering the other night's display. She marveled at the length of Priscilla's hair, she loved it but in the end knew if it was her she wouldn't be able to stand taking care of it.

"And I don't mind it being a date, actually I love the thought, as for what we can do after, I'm sure the restaurant might have a few suggestions." said Artemis, leaning over and kissing Priscilla on the cheek. She finished up with Priscilla's hair and after a few minutes of rinsing off got out of the bath. She borrowed a dress from Priscilla, considering her clothes where kind of ruined form last night and the place they where heading was formal. Artemis wasn't a big fan that the dress fit tightly around her body but Priscilla seemed to like it. And the back of the dress was high enough so that most of her scars where hidden and only small ones could be seen. The dress itself was a emerald green color. A bit tight around Artemis' chest but fit pretty well over all. It went down to her ankles and had a slit on the left side that went all the way up to the top of her thigh. She wore a matching pair of Emerald heels, again borrowed from Priscilla, even though they weren't that tall Artemis had to be careful while walking or she felt like she would trip. Once the pair was ready they headed off to the restaurant.
    Sumdumguy

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Sumdumguy 28th June 2014, 9:46 am

"Alrighty then, pups." The ancient girl said in response to her declined offer of being more gentle. "Mm, so you really do like it rough...?" Of course, Priscilla was just teasing Artemis right now. It was fun to mess with people, but Artemis especially. She found the girl real cute. After Artemis dunked herself underwater and came back up to wash Priscilla, the ancient/young girl giggled and started giving her advice as to how to massage one's head. "Use your whole hand, and go a little more forwards... ah, that's much better." she said happily before melting in Artemis' hands. The wolf was catching on pretty fast, and it made Priscilla happy. Hey, maybe she could pay her back later tonight when they got down to their business.

When the two got out to get dried off, Priscilla couldn't help but tease Arty here and there before getting dressed in a beautiful dark blue dress with cyan colored flowery patterns, and blue heels. She had to let her hair down for this so she looked a bit more formal, and it curled up at the bottom like in her other forms. She didn't know why it did that actually, it was unintentional. Oh well, it looked surprisingly pretty and she didn't have a problem with it. The two walked throughout Clover Town, chattering happily back and forth while linking arms, as per Priscilla's request, and made their way happily to the place Artemis suggested. It made Priscilla happy knowing that she was on a date actually... She hadn't been on one of these in... probably centuries.

"So pups, are you excited for our date?" Priscilla asked, holding herself close to Artemis for obvious reasons. They were getting mixed looks, some bad, some good, some people almost going "D'awwww" at the sight. It made Priscilla laugh, really, as she forgot just how diverse people were.
    Artemis
    Artemis

Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Artemis 28th June 2014, 10:49 am

The pair watched through Clover town on the way to the restaurant. Priscilla was adamant about linking their arm's together. Artemis was ok with it even if it was simply for the fact she had someone to lean on and wouldn't look like a klutz. But she did really enjoy holding on to Priscilla, it gave her a sense of confidence she never expected to have. They talk about little things on the way to the restaurant. Like weather, random hobbies of the two, even though Artemis didn't have much more, stealing quick kisses from each other and leaning on each other.. A good amount of the time was Artemis stating how she loved Priscilla's hair and how she could never stand to have it that long herself. Usually Artemis was self conscious about people looking at her, but right now it didn't seem to bug her.

"I don't think I can remember a time where I was this excited."
    said Artemis happily as the approached the restaurant. After a small wait they where brought to a booth in the back of the restaurant. It could fit 4 people and the waiter but the menus on either side of the table. But Artemis moved her menu next to Priscilla and snuggled up next to her in the booth. They ordered their drinks and began to look over the menu.

"Well this is very private."
    said Artemis, her voice hinting at something slight perverted. She reached over and picked up the menu looking over it.

"Hmm... I think I'll get the chicken alfredo, what do you want to get? Oh! look at all these deserts, look at this! They have fancy cinnamon sugar donuts that have dips! Chocolate, Caramel and some sort of strawberry thing, those would be fun for later." said Artemis in a low whisper. When the Waiter came back the two order their Meals. In the mean time Artemis moved closer to Priscilla to cuddle.
    Sumdumguy

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Sumdumguy 28th June 2014, 8:01 pm

After sitting down and getting situated in their assigned booth, Priscilla smiled and pulled Artemis close to her the moment the girl started snuggling up to her. It warmed her heart to know that someone like being this close to her. "Oh yeah, we should get some of these! After the main course that is." she stated before leaning back against the booth and letting Artemis snuggle up to her as much as she wanted. When she heard the thing that sounded slightly perverted and suggestive, Priscilla chuckled and laid her head on top of Artemis'

"What are you suggesting puppy?" she asked with a little bit of a grin. She honestly felt that Artemis was suggesting something naughty, because that's what it sounded like, but she wanted to be sure what the girl wanted before she did anything rash. "I'll do anything to make Artemis happy~" she chimed before placing her hand on Artemis' lap. She wasn't about to do anything without the girl's permission, but she was suggesting something kinda pervy. The moment the waiter came by to take orders, Priscilla smiled and said, "I would like the same she is having, please." and after that, the waiter was off. With a content sigh, Priscilla smiled and closed her eyes to bask in the warmth of the Artemis.

"You know... I've always wanted someone like you in my life." she laughed, gently petting Artemis' ears in a way that wouldn't make her aroused. It really did warm her heart that someone would cuddle up to her and make her feel all fuzzy inside. She loved this feeling, but there were increasingly few chances for her to feel it. After Orin left... well, she didn't get to feel that happy much. The past month had been literal hell for Priscilla, but she smiled and bared through it all. She would have to do so especially now that Artemis came into her life, but the wolf actually made it all the easier to deal with. She now had a real purpose to live for, she could feel it. And absolutely nothing could take that away from her.
    Artemis
    Artemis

Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Artemis 28th June 2014, 8:53 pm

Artemis leaned into Priscilla, with a slightly sly smile on her face. The waiter walked away with their order.

"Oh, nothing we should do right now. But maybe later, I will be feeling good enough to have some fun. But then again I don't think anyone would be able to notice what we do ack here if we are discrete." said Artemis, leaning in for a kiss. Her tail wagged as Priscilla pet her behind the ears. Her ears went back instinctively, not because she was scared or anything, just because it felt nice. It was kind of scary how fast Priscilla learned all her buttons and Artemis was still just learning hers. By the time Priscilla taught her how to massage someone's scalp, Priscilla could pet her and cause her to feel all funny with a slight change in motion.

"It feels great to have someone... when you are around I can feel my shyness melt away. It's a feeling I'm not used to... but I like it." said Artemis. She wrapped her hand around Priscilla, holding onto to it gently but firm enough to convey she didn't want to let go. She could live in this moment for ages.

"Hey Priscilla..." said Artemis, her voice trailing off slightly. "You said you have a daughter earlier while we where in the bath. And since I am getting the distinct feeling that I am not going anywhere anytime soon, can you tell her about me? I am going to meet her eventually right?"
    Sumdumguy

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Sumdumguy 28th June 2014, 10:36 pm

Priscilla looked down at Artemis and kissed her back when the wolf leaned in to kiss her. She couldn't help but melt into it, as she loved the feeling of her lips pressing against Artemis'. Wrapping her arms around Artemis, she pulled her in close so she could press herself more against the wolf. Their warmth radiated onto each other and it felt great to Priscilla, and hopefully Artemis liked it too. Unfortunately, both of them had to breath and so Priscilla loosened her hug slightly so they could pull away. "You're so amazing Artemis..." she said with a grin. Her heart fluttered a little as she looked into Artemis' eyes lovingly, her gaze almost seductive and loving as she panted for breath.

Hearing how Artemis felt about her, Priscilla blushed and leaned against Artemis. "Yeah, it feels really nice to have someone to care about like this... even if we did kinda just meet, it doesn't seem to take much to... fall in love... with you..." she mumbled. The words felt weird coming out of her mouth, to be honest. Centuries, it has been since she last told someone she cared about them like that.

"Oh, my daughter? Erm, she's adopted, and I think she's around your age actually. I'll tell her all about you, I promise. The issue is that..." Priscilla paused and smiled sheepishly down at Artemis. "I don't know where she is." she said with a bit of a chuckle before sighing. "It's fine though, I'll find her real easy and make sure you two get to meet someday. She's already taken, I've heard from a little birdie, so you don't have to worry about her hitting on you. Because I promise, she'd do that if she weren't already taken."
    Artemis
    Artemis

Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Artemis 29th June 2014, 9:50 am

"I-I love you too..." said Artemis shyly. So this is what it was, love? Yeah, that was it. Any other word Artemis tried to think of just failed to match. Artemis leaned in close to Priscilla, listening to what she said about her daughter.

"Well I don't know how much help, but I can keep an eye out for anyone that looks like her. Although knowing her name would help. And oh? Even though she is adopted she seems to take after someone I know. I wonder who that would be?" said Artemis, teasing Priscilla towards the end. She started to rub Priscilla's leg, getting dangerous close to somewhere naughty. However they where interrupted by the waiter, who had brought there food. Two plates of chicken alfredo, mashed potatoes and bread. Artemis took a sip of some ice tea that she ordered.

"Oh well." said Artemis a bit sadly. She grabbed her fork and put some of the chicken and pasta on it. She raised it up to Priscilla's mouth.

"Here, I was the one who suggested this place and it is a bit pricey. I think it would only be fair if you had the first bite." Said Artemis with an innocent smile..
    Sumdumguy

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Sumdumguy 1st July 2014, 10:36 pm

Priscilla smiled and pulled Artemis closer to her, since she just couldn't get enough of the wolf girl. "Her name is Rin Sanguinna, but I nicknamed her Orin when she w as small. A catgirl with long red hair often tied into ponytails, two black cat ears and two cat tails, and she tends to wear fancy dresses a lot... Oh and she's warm. Abnormally warm." she explained for Artemis, so the girl had some semblance of what her daughter looked like. Priscilla was doing her beset to put the words simply, because she could honestly go on about her daughter all day. Sighing happily, she started to relax a bit, but was interrupted by the feeling of Artemis' hand getting dangerously close to something it shouldn't be. Or maybe it should. Grinning, Priscilla attempted to nudge Artemis' hand closer, but the waiter arrived along with their food. He placed it and was on his way quickly, and so they were left alone once more.

"Oh, this looks nice." the ancient woman said with a smile. It seemed she might come here in the future, assuming the food tasted as good as it looked. Some of the food was offered to her on a fork by Artemis, and she simply grinned and took the mouthful of food as it was offered. A few seconds of chewing and taste testing led Priscilla to find out the food was absolutely delicious. "Mm, Artemis, this tastes so good!" she said, her eyes sparkling a bit before she lowered her voice to a whisper and grinned perversely. She picked up her fork and took a bit of chicken dipped in mashed potatoes before offering to to Artemis.

"It's almost as delicious as you."
    Artemis
    Artemis

Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Artemis 2nd July 2014, 3:21 pm

Artemis memorized what Prissy told her about her daughter. She would keep it mind in case she ever encountered her or someone who knew her. Anyway Artemis turned attention back to Prissy. Even when the waiter was here Prissy nudge her hand closer to a certain spot.

"But Prissy I was always told that desert should come after dinner." said Artemis, hinting to anything but food really. Prissy offered her fork to Artemis. Artemis nosed twitched sniffing the food, she couldn't help it, it was instinct. She licked her lips slightly, it smelt good and according to Prissy it was. Artemis opened her mouth and bit down onto the food. Slowly pulling back from the fork. She chewed on the food, she was so hungry it took a lot for her not to just wolf it all down. Artemis face lit up at the taste.

"My god this is delicious. "
    said Artemis. She blushed with Prissy's comparison. But then her expression turned to something more preverse.

"Are you saying you are going to eat me up? You know what they say, if you wolf down your food you'll just be hungry later." said Artemis, holding another forkful of food up to Priscilla.
    Sumdumguy

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Sumdumguy 7th July 2014, 11:36 pm

Priscilla laughed and took the forkful of food into her mouth, chewing it thoroughly to savor the taste before swallowing it reluctantly and looking back at Artemis. "Maybe I should eat fast so I'll still be hungry for dessert later. I do like the taste of... well, you know." she said with a giggle before offering another forkful of her food to the wolf girl. This was surprisingly entertaining, and she knew both her and Artemis were loving this. 'I guess this'll be something to look forward to when we plan to go out again.' Priscilla thought to herself before sighing and letting Artemis take the bite of food.

When the wolf finished eating the forkful, Priscilla would place her hand on the girl's thigh and begin rubbing it up and down with a sly grin on her face. "I'll try not to make you so sore next time, so that's something to look forward to in the near future." she said, her hand wandering dangerously close to the girl's lower bits. Priscilla was really in the mood for it, but she knew they were in public. Unless Artemis had any ideas, they'd have to wait at least another hour before they could get to do anything really fun again. "And if you have any ideas for next time, you should tell me now so I can get mentally prepared and maybe... think of a few twists to add in for you. You were a real good girl last time, so I'll give you a real big reward later, alright?"
    Artemis
    Artemis

Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Artemis 9th July 2014, 7:47 pm

Artemis chewed on her food, savoring every bite. Although Priscilla has other plans as her hands got really close to her inner thigh. Artemis couldn't help but roll her eyes. She put some more food on the fork but instead of giving it it directly to Priscilla she held it between her teeth. She moved her dress so that she could sit on Priscilla's lap. Facing Prissy she leaned in for a kiss, feeding her that way. Not the most romantic thing but whatever. Pulling away slightly she looked at Priscilla with a smile.

"Your appetite is unbearable." said Artemis with a giggle. She leaned in for another kiss. Suddenly she wanted something else.

"Hey I told you already. I don't mind, I'll get used to it, no need for you to hold back." said Artemis with a guniune smile. She leaned into Priscilla, seemingly to kiss her. But right as she got close she moved up to her ear.

"I'm all your Priscilla, you can do whatever your mind wishes. Now how about we get this food to go."
    said Artemis, nibbling lightly on Prissy's ear. "You can tie me up however you, cover my eyes, my mouth and go to town on me if you so wish. I may feel a bit sore but yet they ache for something else as well." Artemis wanted to make Prissy happy, and if this is how it had to be done. Artemis would gladly do it.
    Sumdumguy

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Sumdumguy 9th July 2014, 9:25 pm

Priscilla kissed Artemis back and took the food the wolf decided to feed her, chewing and swallowing it quickly so she could get back to Artemis. When Arty leaned in again, Priscilla expected a kiss, so she was surprised to find Artemis whispering something naughty to her. The words that Artemis whispered into Priscilla's ears sparked a positive reaction within the ancient vampire. Her body shivered visibly in delight, and Priscilla's expression turned into one of lust. The waiter just so happened to come over at this time, which prompted Priscilla to ask for something so they could take the food on the go. The waiter quickly went off and returned with a few boxes not much later. It took less than a minute for them to pay, deposit the food into their boxes and for Priscilla to pull their food and Artemis down into the shadow realm once more.

*ten minutes later*

Artemis and Priscilla lay on a massive heart shaped bed with the same low light candles from before floating all around them. Priscilla was once more in her elderly form so she would be able to use her extra "limb" to make Artemis happy. Not only that, but it seemed the wolf girl seemed much happier with this form than the other ones. "Alright pups." Priscilla said, looking down at the tied up, blindfolded, and gagged Artemis. "Be a good girl and I'll make that reward I was talking about earlier ten times better. Promise." Leaning down, Priscilla nibbled on Artemis' wolf ears and rubbed the girl's bare sides before-

*fade to black*

Artemis
    Artemis

Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Artemis 9th July 2014, 10:18 pm

It wasn't long after Artemis whispered into Priscilla's ears that they where out the door so to speak. They really just slipped back into the shadows. Artemis couldn't even make a jab at Priscilla's impatience before a ball gag was forced into her mouth and she was tied up. Her hands were tied behind her back and her legs were tied to the opposite ends of the end, forcing her legs wide open. She made a noise in protest as her eyes where covered. Before this Priscilla was running around getting ready. Artemis was just sitting and watching. But the one moment she looked away Priscilla tied her up. She would hate to see such a nice dress be ruined. But then again everything she was wearing, even her underwear came from Prissy's closet so she could technically do whatever she wanted with it. Soon the clothes where removed from her body and she was laid bear in front of Priscilla. Her face was a bit red, it was still a bit embarrassing. She arced her back in response to Priscilla and...

*fade to black*

Artemis laid panting on the heart shape bed. Her legs where now free but her hands where still cuffed. She now was wearing a new gag, this one kept her mouth open by a metal ring. Her eyes were still covered but with her other senses she could tell where Priscilla was. Priscilla surprised her, she changed her age and started off with a surprise. Artemis was kinda sad that Priscilla didn't lead up to it, but she wasn't complaining to much. She wormed her way over to Priscilla's scent on the bed. She rested her head on what was Priscilla's ample chest, doing her best to cuddle up to her in her current situation. Even though she could talk a bit easier with her current gag she voted against it. It would probably just end up with a mess in the long run. She still felt a bit sore. She knew she wasn't back to 100% when they started but she thought she was well enough for it not to get any worse. And she was wrong. But as long and Priscilla was happy, so was she.
    Sumdumguy

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Sumdumguy 10th July 2014, 6:44 pm

Priscilla lay panting on the bed next to Artemis, tired and worn out from working so hard to make Artemis as happy as she could be. She knew the wolf wanted to make her happy, but she too wanted to make her lover happy, so Priscilla spent most of the time working on making Artemis a happy puppy. When she felt Artemis press up against her, the ancient woman looked down and smiled warmly, unhooking the gag from behind Artemis' head. "So how was that, puppy?" Priscilla asked. Reaching out to one end of the bed, Priscilla grabbed the key to Artemis' cuffs and sat up to unlock them. "I was trying to make you happy too." The cuffs were unlocked and removed from Artemis before being tossed to the side of the bed. Laying back down, Priscilla pulled Artemis on top of her and let the wolf rest her head on her soft chest. She deserved some rest really, and Priscilla would have to remember to give Artemis that 'reward' some time.

"Next time I'll make it ten times better without making you nearly as sore. I promise." the ancient girl said, gently petting Artemis' ears in a way that would make the girl still feel good. "I love you Artemis... I hope we can have more fun like this in the future." she said before sighing happily and leaning down to kiss Artemis on the forehead. Arty had to be terribly sore right now, which made Priscilla feel a little bad. She had a quick solution but... that would just result in them having to make more love. She wasn't sure if Artemis minded about that though, but the end result would be Artemis passing out... Maybe she'll want to do it. Maybe.

"Hey Arty, I have something that will... relieve you of your pain but it... has a strong aphrodisiac in it. It'll make you feel better, and be real energetic and hyper except... well, you know... the aphrodisiac." Priscilla said, reaching out into the shadows, her hand disappearing a bit before returning back with a small bottle of pills in it. The label of it was simply a pink heart. Offering the bottle to Artemis, she smiled and looked questioningly at her while her hand still gently petted the girl's head. "You don't have to if you don't want to though, it's your choice."
    Artemis
    Artemis

Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Artemis 10th July 2014, 8:12 pm

Priscilla untied her bindings and Artemis removed eye cover afterwards. It really did hurt to move. Priscilla did show some of her unnatural strength and moved Artemis on top of her so she could rest. It was nice. Both of them where rather sweaty again but Priscilla's scent comforted her in a strange way.

"I loved it Prissy." said Artemis, to tired to really say much else. She yawned, it seemed like all the exhaustion and soreness from earlier had decided to come back. Although her ears did perk up when Prissy mentioned a way to get rid of the pain. She lazily moved her body to see Priscilla reach into the shadows and pull out a small bottle with a large pink heart of it. She explained that it works but it's a very strong aphrodisiac. Artemis took the bottle from Priscilla and looked at it. After a couple minutes of thinking she rolled off of Priscilla and placed the bottle on the night stand on her side of the bed. She rolled back to Priscilla and kissed her on the arm.

"I-I'm sorry Prissy, I'm just to tired. Maybe i'll take some in the morning, but right now, I'm just to tired." said Artemis. She rested her head on Priscilla's pillow, so she could sleep close to her. She pulled up the blankets as well.

"It is getting kinda late and I do probably need to check a few things at the guild tomorrow, mainly to let them know where I have been the pass few days. Night." said Artemis lovingly with a kiss. After that she settled down and drifted off to sleep.

-3 hours later-

Artemis currently laid on her side of the bed. It seemed she scooted away from Priscilla at some point. She could hear Priscilla's steady breathing, it seemed she was still out. Artemis however had woken up about thirty minutes ago. The room's candles gave the room a dim light. It wasn't enough to bug her from falling asleep but it gave her enough to sleep. She couldn't really fall back to sleep. Not because she had lot on her mind, she was just in pain. She probably really of not done it again. She loved Priscilla and definitely loved how she made her feel. But she honestly sure how much more she could take.

Currently her eyes were fixed on the bottle Priscilla gave her earlier. She reached over and picked it up. How bad could it be? Artemis probably could take a couple and be able to fall asleep before the aphrodisiac effect happened. She did feel rather tired. She skimmed over the bottle. She couldn't find how many to take. Prissy never told her how many to take anyway. Usually for pain meds she took 3, so maybe that would be enough. She twisted the top off and placed it on the night stand. She poured 3 pills onto her palm and looked them over slightly. They where so small, maybe Prissy was exaggerating, usually the pain meds she took where at least double in size. She lifted the palm up to her mouth and swallowed all 3 pills at once. She felt the pain relief right away, but nothing else. Maybe Priscilla was just pulling her leg. She reached to put the bottle back on the night stand. How ever when she placed it down she knocked the bottle over, sending pills all over the nightstand.

The effect came out of no where. Her whole body was hot, she couldn't help from shaking. She felt like she couldn't control her hands. Her body itched and ached. Artemis couldn't help but grope herself all over. One of her hands made it's way down to between her legs. She moaned loudly as her fingers seemed to move on her own. Her voice got really high pitched as her back arced. Even then, it wasn't enough. She flipped over to face Prissy, who was still sound asleep. She needed some else, something that could satisfy this itch better. Cuddling close to Prissy, and rubbing herself on her she tried to wake Prissy up. The knocked over bottle in sight behind her. Once she woke Priscilla up, what she said was simple.

"P-Prissy please, I-I can't get rid of this feeling. Please I'm begging you!" said Artemis, her face bright red. Artemis bought her self on top of Prissy. And then...

*Fade to black*
    Sumdumguy

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Sumdumguy 10th July 2014, 8:33 pm

Priscilla was sound asleep, her dreams seemingly blank and unexciting much to her own dismay. She could always attempt a lucid dream, couldn't she? Yeah, she thought that would be a good idea. However, just before she could properly start said lucid dream, she was awoken by Artemis. At first Priscilla didn't understand what was happening, but the bottle of knocked over pills in the background made her understand just what had happened. Looking back at her lover, Priscilla could see that Artemis looked incredibly distressed. How many had the girl taken? One was far more than enough, and it would last only an hour or two. Looking at Artemis, however, she realized that the girl had probably taken more than one. Never had she seen someone take one of those pills and react like this. "A-Artemis, are you alright?" Priscilla asked, looking up at Artemis. Before she could answer, Priscilla was mounted without warning and-

*Five hours later*

Priscilla couldn't take it anymore. Five hours later they had just finished, and the soreness was now plentiful throughout her limbs and torso, her lower half felt completely numb. "A-A-Artem-mis..." Priscilla stuttered, her voice weak. The ancient girl was gasping for breath, and it was obvious that she was hardly forcing herself to stay awake despite the soreness and pain. "T-that... was..." Priscilla started, before trailing off. It was nice for the first few hours, but by the last one, she was only doing it to remedy Artemis of the feeling in her loins. When she said it was strong, she meant it was probably one of the most potent aphrodisiacs that was "safe" to use. Artemis wouldn't feel sore, surprisingly, as the pain relief from the pills were also some of the most potent. It lasted all throughout the activities, and then it even prevented some of it so that one wouldn't get sore during or after the activities. The only thing Artemis would be feeling right now was a sense of exhaustion and immense pleasure. Even Priscilla herself had to pull out all the stops to fix Artemis because of this aphrodisiac, and even then it barely worked. All she did now was lay her head on Artemis' chest and hope she didn't pass out from exhaustion just yet. She wanted to know how Artemis felt about all that.
    Artemis
    Artemis

Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Artemis 10th July 2014, 9:00 pm

Artemis and Priscilla finally crashed who knows how long. Artemis knew she was in bad shape, but for the last few hours it seemed her body wasn't in control of itself. The past few hours where hazy, like she had just awoken from a trance. Yet she didn't feel the pain from before, or even from what someone would expect from going at it for 5 hours straight. Even now Artemis could probably keep going at it. But the strange change in personality which caused her to have to go non-stop was gone. Although Artemis looked down at Priscilla, who was now laying on her chest. She seemed to be in a bad condition right now. Even worse then Artemis was earlier. She could barely speak, let alone move herself. She never thought she would see Prissy that way.

"I-I'm sorry." said Artemis, breathing heavily. All of a sudden she started to feel tired. Even though she planned on going back to the guild in the morning, later on today or even tomorrow seemed like a better bet.

"I-I don't know what came over me. I-I just took some pills for the pain, I thought I would be asleep again long before the effects happened. B-But I was wrong, it came out of no where. I couldn't find instructions on the bottle so I took 3 like any other pain meds." said Artemis, explaining what happened before hand. Artemis looked over the bed. It had been in better condition. It was stained in multiple different fluids, not all of them coming from Artemis or Priscilla. Even areas of the fine silk was torn to bits from their play time. Empty bottles of lube and different types of toys were all around the room. The one that got a fairy good amount of use was something that Artemis wore and gave both of them pleasure. It got a fair amount of mileage.

"A-Are you alright? It was like I wasn't even in control of my own body and mind. I didn't do or say anything to hurt you did I? I-I can't really remember what happened." said Artemis. Although she had a feeling that Prissy wasn't the one who was in control the entire time. Not when she was this tired.

Current date/time is 19th May 2024, 7:47 am