Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Ciao!

MrMickey
    MrMickey

1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Curse of the White Witch
    Position : None
    Guild : Lamia Scale (Dragon Fang Member)
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 25

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Double Soul Magic
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Ciao! Empty Ciao!

Post by MrMickey 17th June 2014, 5:34 am

Ciao! I'm Michele and I'm a fan of Fairy Tail. I love it! I read the manga and saw the anime and I wanted to role-play a bit in the Fairy Tail world. And, as I love english, I wanted to role-play in english. In fact I'm Italian and not English, so I'm sorry for my future mistakes... I'm still learning this language.

P.S= Is everything i wrote correct?
    Kaseki
    Kaseki

Demon of life

Demon of life

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Coming Storms- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Player 
    Lineage : Armored Beast
    Position : None
    Guild : Savage Skull / Aelyst Crux (Dragon Fang Co-Founder)
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Mentor : Dregon (Magic), Master Aoi (Weapons), & Edward (Combat)
    Experience : 150

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Cʏʀᴏᴍᴀɴᴄʏ
    Second Skill: Aʀᴛ ᴏғ ᴡᴀʀ
    Third Skill:

Ciao! Empty Re: Ciao!

Post by Kaseki 17th June 2014, 6:29 am

Honestly, you wrote "bit" somewhere where I think you meant "but", but no matter, who doesn't make typos?

Welcome to the site! Doing your intro is on the path of getting things done! Ummm... What else do I say...

If you need help or just want to socialize, head over to the chatbox on the home page, have fun!

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Ciao! Empty Re: Ciao!

Post by Guest 17th June 2014, 6:53 am

That was very well written =] welcome to the site! If you need any assistance or anything then please feel free to PM a staff member or, for advice, come into the chatbox. The members there are very friendly and are happy to help you out =]

Current date/time is 29th April 2024, 7:13 am