Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Lilyan's Secondary Magic Training (Private-Talen)

Talen
    Talen

Moderator- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Player 
    Lineage : None
    Position : None
    Guild : Lamia Scale
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Mentor : Melissa
    Experience : 1,000

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Celestial Spirit Summon
    Second Skill: none yet
    Third Skill:

Lilyan's Secondary Magic Training (Private-Talen) - Page 2 Empty Re: Lilyan's Secondary Magic Training (Private-Talen)

Post by Talen 2nd July 2014, 7:23 pm

"Well," Talen said as he took a seat next to Lily, "Although you did win the fight, at first you were not not working with Dionysus, it was more like two separate fights. Also I wish that you had used talked to him more before the fight. He has the ability to use his wine to get his opponents drunk, that would of helped you win even faster. I did like the move with that pillar of light you used. That was rather inventive." Talen paused and thought for a moment. He was not sure if she was ready for the next phase of her training, but he could not think of what else they could do.

"Alright, even though you did not do great in this part of your training, I think you are ready for the next." Talen stood up again, "Now the next step in your training will be to make your first contract. After that you will live here in the woods for about a week. In that time you will survive by working with your spirits. However you must promise me that you will not use your own magic during that time, this is so that you can get better at Celestial Spirit magic, not the one you already know. It will be difficult, these woods are full of dangerous creatures, but though this you will form a strong bond with your spirits." Talen paused before continuing. "Now you said before hand that you already had a couple of keys, you can summon both of them for this. Do you have any questions?"

OOC:
    This is meant to be a very long part of your training, and should last you for almost the rest of your posts. You must make your first contracts and survive in the woods for a week with just your spirits. You have to fight a few monsters(what they are is up to you), and you can not use your main magic. I am not going to be on the site for about 2 weeks starting Monday, so if you have any questions, PM Kihia and he will relay the message to me. Try and make this last as long as you can, and if you finish before I get back again PM Kihia.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Lilyan's Secondary Magic Training (Private-Talen) - Page 2 Coolte17
    Lilyan
    Lilyan

Player 
    Lineage : Necromancer's Passion
    Guild : Rune Knights
    Experience : 175

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Artificial Takeover: Angel Soul
    Second Skill: N/A
    Third Skill:

Lilyan's Secondary Magic Training (Private-Talen) - Page 2 Empty Re: Lilyan's Secondary Magic Training (Private-Talen)

Post by Lilyan 3rd July 2014, 5:33 pm

Lilyan knew he was in certain point rite. She had fought alone against Aello after all, but she wanted to see this in a more positive way and was proud of how she did, it was her first time after all, but she had to improve though. Talen continued to explain the next part of her training. It sound not so complicated but it was sure it wasn't easy at all. Talen also mentioned something about her magic, she wasn't going to use her magic. She was allowed to summon more than one spirit, even do, she only had two and she wasn't sure if she was able to summon both at the time. Anyway, she had to do her contract with the spirits first, she hadn't done any before and she hadn't seen one either. Then Lilyan continued to show Talen her keys. "I right now have only two keys. Not much but they are enough." She didn't really know what to ask first. "Mmm... I have some questions." She said trying to get Talen's attention. "First... How do I summon any? Second, how do I make a contract? Third, I think i need some help with all of this. Fourth, how do I know if they accept? Fifth, I'm kinda worried. Sixth, Is it easily noticed?" She had no more questions, but she sure was scared about the idea. She was either way going to do this, she wanted to meet her spirits and she wasn't going to give up that easily, but she needed help.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Talen
    Talen

Moderator- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Player 
    Lineage : None
    Guild : Lamia Scale
    Mentor : Melissa
    Experience : 1,000

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Celestial Spirit Summon
    Second Skill: none yet
    Third Skill:

Post by Talen 4th July 2014, 2:25 pm

Talen looked at Lily with a little bit of surprise when she asked her questions, before shaking his head with annoyance at his own stupidity. He often times forgot that he had learned how to summon almost out of instinct, before he had even know what he was doing. For him, asking how you summon a spirit was almost like asking how to walk. Talen smiled at Lily and said, "I am sorry, I often forget that not everyone knows how Celestial spirit magic works. For your first question..." Talen trailed off, trying to find the right words. "For me it is more of a feeling, I call to the spirit with my magic, using the key as a focusing point." Talen hoped that this would suffice, it was hard for him to come up for words to describe how he summoned his spirits. "As for the contract" Talen continued, "It is a simple written contract that the spirit will conjure when you first summon them. The first time that you summon a new spirit you will discuss then sign the contract. There are some situations where this can be postpone, but for the most part it is the first thing that you do when you meet the spirit." Talen then smiled at Lily, "I am sure that you can do this by yourself, But if you want I can stay here and help you with your first summoning." Talen's expression became serious as he answered her next question. "It does not matter if the spirit approves or excepts you, they have to serve the person who has their key and contract. That is why I wanted Artemis to see what kind of person you were, and make sure that you would make a good Celestial Spirit mage." Talen's voice became happy once more."Yes, I can tell that you are worried, but it will be fine, I am sure that the spirits will like you."

Lilyan's Secondary Magic Training (Private-Talen) - Page 2 Coolte17
    Lilyan
    Lilyan

Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Lilyan 6th July 2014, 10:56 am

Lilyan was completely terrified, it was the first time she was doing something like this. Even do, Talen believed she could do it, but Lilyan didn't really trust herself at a one hundred percent. Anyway, even if she didn't believe in her self, she did believe in Talen, and he was very convinced about Lilyan being able to summon easily the spirits. "Im not sure about this... " She sat down and thought about everything, she quickly looked to the sky, the clouds moved slowly. "Im not sure about this, but if you think I can..." She letted a sigh out, she really wasn't sure about any of this. Was it possible for her to survive many days in the woods, she had to try anyway. "... I'll do it." She was frighten. Anyway, she continued to get up and grave her things and got prepared for the next step. She hugged Talen. "Im going now, so see ya." She turned around and looked where they had just battled. "Im not sure, but it seems we are like one kilometer from the society, so I'll go..." She understood she didn't know anything about surviving in any type of place. "...Mmm... that way." She smiled at Talen and waved her hand. She started walking towards a little mountain up ahead. Maybe she wasn't that smart for that kind of things, but she sure knew she needed water, and the best place to find it was a river. She was going to start.
    Some meters after the starting point, she turned around, if Talen needed to tell her something else, he was surely going to look for her, they could still see each other anyway.

Lilyan
    Lilyan

Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Lilyan 9th July 2014, 7:44 am

Day #1
    Lilyan continued her way to the mountain, there had to be a river somewhere. She walked all way up, but she still had some terrain to walk. It was very hot there, a very sunny day. She would've preferred to stay in the hotel or in the beach. Anyway she was tired and decided to sit a bit and have some rest. "I think I should summon my first spirit." She told herself. If anything happened and she was going to need one of her spirits, she would need them quickly. So she decided to summon one of them and make a contract. She took one of her keys and opened it. "Gate of the Witch, I open you" She waved the key many times thinking that it wasn't working. But then a gate appeared in front of her, then a what looked like a 18 year old girl came out of it. She was using strange clothes and had a change in her arm. "H... H... Hi" Said the girl. "Im Philia" She said gently. "Hi, Im Lilyan, but i prefer to be called Lily" Lilyan thought she could get along quite well with the girl.
    "Its my first time doing this, so I'm not quite sure about how to do this. Im here to make a contract." The spirit looked at her flying around her and examining her. "Okey, Ill make a contract with you. I wont ask much though." And so, theyd di the contract and the girl returned to the spirit world.

Lilyan
    Lilyan

Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Lilyan 3rd August 2014, 5:14 am

Day #1
    After a long walk, Lilyan got to a good part of the mountain. She found a little nice cave. She didn't have food though, and to make things worst, she didn't have wood either, she actually had nothing. "Lily, why are you so dumb." She started talking with her self, but she quickly realized that wasn't helping. She quickly took her key and opened again. The same girl went out. "Hi, Philia. I need your help." She quickly explained Philia everything. "Oh my, how could you forget all of that?" "I know I know, anyway, we should keep going, we only have like 30 minutes." Both headed a bit down the cave to a large tree.
    The tree was like fifteen meters tall, it wasn't going to be easy to go down. I had some fruit so it would be killing two birds with one shot. They would get wood and food. "Philia..." Suddenly, Lilyan remembered she had no idea what could Philia do. "...What can you do?" She didn't think much the question. "Mmm... I believe my magic won't help rite now, but I can also use chains to attack." Lilyan started thinking. After some minutes, she got it, she knew how to do it. "Philia, throw your chains to the top and we'll pull the tree." Philia didn't say something for some seconds and just thought about it. "Lily, are you sure we can pull a fifteen meter tree, and break it with our own hands?" Philia was rite, it was impossible for them. They had to think in another thing.

Lilyan
    Lilyan

Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Lilyan 4th August 2014, 5:35 pm

Day #1
    The time passed quickly, and Lilyan could only thing in one thing, making a contract with her other spirit. “See you later Philia, I still can’t summon more than once at the time, but I will see you again tomorrow.” Philia floated up a bit. “See you Lily, see you tomorrow.” The celestial spirit disapeard in the air. Lilyan was now about to summon her other celestial spirit.
    Lilyan took out her second key, she did as the first time and summon the spirit. “Gate of the shark, I open you.” A bi and very strong shark apeard. He looked quite angree. “Mmm… Hi… Im Lily.” The shark quickly examinated her. “So, you called me” The shark had a very strong voice, he wasa bit scary, but he couldn’t be that bad. “Im Amarok. But Im tired rite now so lets do it quickly shall we? First ofall, I don’t want to be summoned In hot places, that’s actually all I ask. So need anything in particular that I can do to help you?” Lilan couldn’t say a word because of the speed of the shark talking. “Mmm… You could help me breaking the tree down and taking it to my cave over there." She pointed at the cave. He shark, without saying something, punched the tree, broke it and took it with him to the cave. He maid it look very easy.
    “Well, I think im done, nice to meet you Lily, Ill see you another day.” The shark disapeard and Lilyan knew what she had to do next, fire.

Lilyan
    Lilyan

Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Lilyan 5th August 2014, 10:56 am

Day #2
    Just one day had passed, and she barely survived, she already needed the help of her two only spirits, but that seemed to be enough. Last night, she got to make fire and got some fruits. But no water in many hours was killing her, she needed to find something near.
    After waking up, she got out of the cave and started looking for a river near the cave. She really was thirsty, but drinking salt water wasn't an option. It seemed like a bad moment, but she couldn't think in something else but to summon one of her spirits. She never knew what Philia did, but she could at least fly. "Gate of the Witch, I open you." From the air, Philia, Lilyan's friend, appeared. They both quickly said hello to each other and hugged.
    "So Philia, what can you do with you magic." Lilyan was very tired, she hadn't drink for some time already. If she didn't drink something quick, it could get bad. "Mmm... I can make links between persons, that way both feel the same." Lilyan, at the start, thought it wouldn't help her in any way, but after thinking about it she had an idea. "Is it possible for you to link animals too?" Lilyan asked a bit loud. "Mmm... Yes, I believe so." "Come with me, we have to find any animal in this jungle." They walked threw the woods and after some minutes, they found a rabbit. "Perfect, now Philia, can you link me?"

Lilyan
    Lilyan

Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Lilyan 6th August 2014, 8:47 am

Philia did was she was asked for and linked Lilyan. "Now, pleas link the bunny too." Philia didn't know what was the plan, but she trusted Lilyan. "What are you going to do Lil?" Lilyan started following the rabbit who had already started to run. "I had this crazy idea which might work. Im thirsty and now, the rabbit is also thirsty, and who knows better where to find water than someone who lives there?" The rabbit was running down the hill, that meant it was surely a pond and not a river, but to have a pond, you needed a river.
    After some minutes following the rabbit, they got to what seemed to be a cave, but not a normal cave, it was a grotto. It had a great shining green color. But the most fascinating part was the amount of animals there. It wasn't a normal amount of animals, since the grotto was enormous, there where all kinds of animals, there weren't many of the same species, but there were a big amount of animals anyway. It was a little society of animals. Lilyan, stunned by the beautiful place, forgot all her thirstiness, and Philia wasn't behind, both where paralyzed, it was the first time both saw something like that.
    After Lilyan drank a bit of water, she felt more than better, the water wasn't normal, it had something. Lilyan walked towards the bunny. "Hi, Im Lily, thank you for bringing me here." She took the rabbit and hugged him. Then she returned it ti the ground.

Lilyan
    Lilyan

Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Lilyan 7th August 2014, 6:54 pm

Lilyan went with Philia for her things in the other cave, those things were the tree with fruit she had gotten and... that was mostly all she had there. When they got there, Lilyan returned Philia to the spirit world and brought her other spirit, Amarok. "Hi Lily, how can I help you now?" Lilyan pointed at the massive tree. "Could you move it for me again?" Lilyan smiled at him hoping that would help him not to get angry. Amarok letted a sigh out as he walked to the tree.

While they were taking it to the new cave, Lilyan decided to talk with Amarok a bit. "So Amarok, how do you like to be called?" Amarok without thinking in anything, answered her question. "Amarok." Lilyan really expected more. "And Amarok, anything you like to do?" This answer was even more detailed. "No" Lilyan was really not having fun with Amarok, but she wanted to know him a bit better.

When they got to the cave, Amarok had some trouble entering at the start, but he maid himself in. He just left the tree there and talked to Lilyan for once in some time already. "Lily, anything else?" Lilyan, a bit disappointed with herself about not being able to know a bit more about her friend. "No, thank you Amarok." Amarok left and Lilyan summoned Philia. "Hi Philia, I really missed to have someone to talk to." She smiled and then walked to the tree. "Let's make some fire, I believe the animals her would like something to decrease the cold."

Lilyan
    Lilyan

Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Lilyan 8th August 2014, 11:27 am

Day #2
    Both girls started breaking some parts of the tree, some other pars were already broken by Amarok when he tried to make the tree fit. Some animals where helping though, mostly the big ones, such as the tiger and a pair of wolfs. After a few minutes, they were finished, the fire wasn't ready, but it was prepared to do it.

She was just staying there when she smelled something, it wasn't a very nice smell. She first thought it was one of the animals, but it wasn't, it was her. She hadn't showered in 3 days already, and she had battled against Talen and lived in the jungle, she sweated a lot, she had to clean her clothes and shower, but she had no change. "Philia, do you have clothes in the spiritual work?" Philia didn't understand why was she asking, but it was her job to help her. "Yes, do you want me to bring some for you?" "Yes please, can you bring me completely new cloths and a swimming suit?" Philia was confused, but she did was she was asked to and went to the spirit world.

After one hour, Philia returned and saw Lilyan with a doll maid of leafs and straw. "Where did you get the straw from?" Lilyan turned her sight towards Philia and answered. "I found some near the cave, I learned to do this when I was eight... Anyway, do you get the clothes?" "Yes, her." Philia gave Lilyan the clothes. Lilyan didn't look at it or anything, she only wanted to shower. "Thanks. Want to swim?"

Lilyan
    Lilyan

Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Lilyan 10th August 2014, 1:42 pm

Day #2
    "Night already?" Asked Lilyan. She had been swimming for a long time with Philia. The water wasn't too cold or too hot, it was simply perfect. It was getting very dark though, it was time to sleep. They were in the grotto, not in the beach, but it was late anyway, and they had to sleep too. They both got out of the water and quickly dried themselves. "So, It's your first time swimming isn't it?" Asked Lilyan to her friend. "Yes, I believe so, it wasn't that hard as I thought." Lilyan and Philia started to walk to the wood they left there. "Lets make some fire, shall we?" Lilyan grove s stick and started rubbing it against the wood. In a matter of no time, the wood transformed into a fire. "You know, I'm getting use to this." They continued talking for a lot of time. All the animals fell asleep before those two. They were almost all night talking, but it was only time for both of them to fall asleep.

Day #3
    The sky was as always in that place, shining bright and blue as nothing else. She realized that, in the morning, Philia wasn't there anymore. She was surely in the spirit world. Anyway, last night they had been talking, and Philia mentioned something important, Lilyan needed protein, she needed meat, not only fruit. Lilyan knew that, but she wasn't going to eat her friend, so she decided to get some fish. She putted on her swimming suit and got prepared for it.

Lilyan
    Lilyan

Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Lilyan 10th August 2014, 2:16 pm

Day #3
    Lilyan jumped in the water with a little rock she had sharpened as a razor, it was going to help to catch some fish. She dive in the water looking for some, there were some little ones she planned to catch, it wasn't going to be easy though. She first tried to get the fish with the razor, but they were to fast for her. She tried many times with no success. Then she decided to try it another way, grabbing them and taking them out. But it was the same, she was definitely very bad.

After some time working on it, actually one hour already, she got one fish. After one hour, she had only gotten one fish, nothing but one. But she decided to see the nice part, she started to understand how. She kept doing it and practicing, she wasn't very hungry anyway. She kept practicing for two more hours.

When she finished practicing, she had already cached tones of fish, she lost the count after one hundred twenty. She now had something to eat, but she first cooked them all. After some minutes cooking the fish, she finished and gave many to the animals. She only ate two, that was enough for her. Many animals didn't eat though, most of them were eaten by the tiger. She had learned a way to exersize, get food and have fun at the same time. She decided to swim a bit more, just for fun. She jumped in the water and dived as deep as she could trying to reach the most deepest part. There was a moment were she couldn't and she had to go up. But when she was going up, she accidentally kicked something, something bit. "What was that." She asked to herself after taking a deep breath.

Lilyan
    Lilyan

Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Lilyan 10th August 2014, 4:26 pm

Day #3
    Lilyan continued floating in the water for a while, she didn't really know what she had kicked, but she wanted to know. Suddenly, the water started moving more than normally. Some little animals hid in the rocks and fish swam away quickly. From the water, a giant fish flew and splashed all the place. The fish was at least two meters long and one meter high, it was enormous. She was about to turn into a fairy, but she didn't want to disappoint Talen. The fish swam at full speed towards Lilyan. A blow from that giant thing would give her a great problem. "Gate of the shark, I open you." She shouted while she grabbed her key. Amarok appeared and quickly took the fish from the tail. He was very strong and could swim very well too. "Amarok, can you help me with this fish?" Amarok smiled. "At least I'll have fun with this." Amarok threw it to the air using all her strength. "Water Jet" Amarok used the water to impulse himself and fly crashing in the fish with the fist in it's stomach. That was it to have the fish finished.

Amarok took it out of the water and left it in the ground. "Anything else you want Lily?" Lilyan was amazed of Amarok's fighting skills, he was truly powerful. "No thanks, want to stay and eat some?" Lilyan smiled at Amarok, but he never wanted to stay. "No Lily, thank you, It will be next time."

Lilyan
    Lilyan

Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Lilyan 11th August 2014, 2:02 pm

Day #3
    Lilyan gave the fish to the animals after she cooked it, she was getting use to this type of living, this was surely helping her getting experience and learning many things. It was only the third day of seven. She had probably done everything she had to, she had water, fruit, meat, she didn't know what else she could do now, nothing but to practice many things she hadn't learned completely. "Hi Lily." Lilyan jumped terribly scared and landed again in the floor but looking the other way. "Philia, you scared me to death." Lilyan stopped thinking and then thought about something. "Wait, if I didn't summon you, how did you get here?" Philia smiled and started levitating a bit higher. "I can summon my self from the spirit world, I still use your magic to stay here, but It's not that big deal either." Lilyan was surprised, she didn't know she could do that, but it was actually a benefit for her.

Both girls went out with Lilyan's bow, she wanted to train a bit before forgetting hot to use it. She took her bow and started shooting to a tree she had in front. Philia wanted to learn how to do such thing, so Lilyan decided to teach her a bit. To be honest, Philia was terrible, but that's what friends are for, to help each other, like Talen helping Lilyan to learn this type of magic. The two friend kept practicing all day, they didn't rest a bit. They were sure going to be tired after the training, but Philia was demonstrating results, it was going quite well.

Lilyan
    Lilyan

Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Lilyan 12th August 2014, 6:30 pm

Day #5
    The days pasted each time faster, she now had something to do, she always had breakfast, went to fish a little while, and then she trained. That was her plan for the days, but she knew she had to fill some time with other things, but that couldn't be that difficult.

She woke up and instantly summoned Philia, she was her best friend there after all. The little bunny was use to sleep with Lilyan, he had been sleeping with her since she got to the cave. They both had breakfast talking a little more. And as always, after having breakfast, they both went out to walk a bit and digest the food. But they did a little walk up the mountain instead of going down to the forest. But as normally hapen when you go in threw another road, they got lost.

"Mmm... Lily, do you have any idea about were we are?" Philia and Lilyan were walking up, but they didn't know really were they going. "Nop... I actually don't, but we can't be that far." They had been walking threw the road they took to get up there, but they didn't find their way out of the mountain. "If I could at least use my magic once" She thought to herself, she could simply fly and look for the cave. "Philia, can you fly up high to find the place?" "No, I believe not, I can only float some meters high." Lilyan was a bit scared, they had to get back before midnight, but they still had a lot of time.

Lilyan
    Lilyan

Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Lilyan 13th August 2014, 9:26 am

Day #5
    Lilyan didn't know what to do, they had nothing to do but to explore and look for the cave. She sat down and looked at the sky, they still had like six hours before the light faded. "Let's see, Im getting use to know the hour with the sun, but lets see. It looks like we still have six hours approximately, if we hurry and get to the cave, I calculate we can do only two hours, but thats only if we find our way to it." She did a solar clock with a stick. "Yes, it looks like we have six hours." She grove some dirt and threw it to the air. She looked at the sun and saw from were did it go out. After some minutes, she knew were was the south, north, west and east. "Okey, I'm relatively new at this, but I found the south, and if Im not wrong, we went north." Philia was impressed with Lilyan's ability for survival. "Thats incredible Lily, you'll teach me rite?" "Yes, I will, but lets get out of this situation first." This plan was perfect, the only thing that was destroying the whole plan was that Lilyan had a terribly memory.

They decided to walk south, but they should've walked north. After two hours walking, Lilyan and Philia started noticing they were even more lost, they had gone in the opposite direction. They had the exact time to return just before the light faded, but only if they exactly new were the cave was. Lilyan had to chose and think about what to do, and she decided to camp.

Lilyan
    Lilyan

Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Lilyan 13th August 2014, 3:18 pm

Day #5
    "Philia, we should get food and wood, and It will probably be better if we sleep her in the mountain and not in the jungle." Lilyan started walking to a little tree in the woods, it was actually the first tree after the mountain. Philia shot one of her chains to grab the tree, and together, they pulled it down, this tree was smaller than the other one, so it was quite easy. The only thing was it had no food. But that was easy to handle, Philia floated and took some fruits from a tree nearby.

They both took the little trees and the fruit to the place they found, it was surrounded by big rocks, they could be useful. "Philia, I'll take the first guard turn, there are many depredators, specially at night, so you can go in the spirit world for a while if you want." Philia stopped floating and sat on the ground. "No, I prefer to sleeping this world." She just fell asleep and Lilyan waited awake for four hours, then they would change turns.

Lilyan was falling asleep, but she was still awaken, or kinda. A herd of hyenas spotted both girls, and quickly surrounded them. They started to make noise and Lilyan heard them, but she still didn't know what was it. "Hey, Is someone there?" She said after jumping terrified because of the sound. A hyena jumped towards the girl. Lilyan quickly reacted hitting it in the face with her bow. In a matter of seconds, six other hyenas surrounded them.

Lilyan
    Lilyan

Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Lilyan 13th August 2014, 3:48 pm

Day #6 (a bit after midnight)
    Lilyan was afraid of the situation, but she knew she could defeat them all easily, or not that easy, but with the bow and Philia, it wasn't going to be that difficult. "Philia, get up very slowly and get close to me." Philia woke up and saw a hyena just in front of her. She jumped and walked slowly towards Lilyan. Suddenly, one of the many hyenas jumped towards her. She crashed her bow against the hyena again. The hyenas started attacking. Philia used her chains to attack one, but they weren't going to be able to defeat all of them like that. "Philia, link them all and we will defeat them much faster, got it?" It wasn't really a difficult plan, or even a plan, but it could work. "Life Link" All the six hyenas were linked to one. "Philia, her I go." Lilyan turned around and shot an arrow towards one of the hyena. She turned around and shot another to a hyena. One arrow more, but all the hyenas were already harmed and slowed down. She took her last arrow and shot against another hyena, very weak compared with the other ones. The blow was fatal. But Lilyan was devastated, Killing six innocent creatures wasn't her stile.

The next morning, she woke up with Philia at her side. She didn't look like being the best guard in the history of Fiore, but she was a good friend anyway. She decided to let her sleep for a while longer. She went to the jungle and decided to get some fruit. She took her bow and threw and arrow towards a branch with some fruits. The branch broke and the fruit fell.

Lilyan
    Lilyan

Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Lilyan 13th August 2014, 4:19 pm

Day #6
    Lilyan returned to her little camp and saw Philia, she was just waking up. "Hi, are you tired sleepy?" Asked Lilyan to her friend. Philia yawned and stretched before answering. "Yea, a bit. Crazy night last one wasn't it?" Lilyan hadn't forgotten the night she took six innocent lives for no good reason, and she would probably remember it all her life. They were probably only looking for food for the rest of their group. But she had to overpass that night, one way or another.

They packed up everything they had, nothing, and they kept walking. "Lets go, we have to find the cave." They walked many hours without finding anything, but they still needed to survive one more day. The advantage they had was that they now knew were to go.

After many hours, they found it, it was wonderful. They passed almost seven hours looking, but they returned and found the same animals there. Lilyan just gave one step inside and the bunny ran towards her, he was a very good friend. "Lily, we returned, we maid it." Philia jumped and hugged her friend. "Yes, we did." They were finally returning the next day, it passed very fast and she learned many things. But what mostly marked this adventure was Philia, she was now like her little sister. Lilyan walked to the place were she slept and took her things. There weren't many things actually. Her clothes for only one day, her new swimming suit and her straw little doll. It was just like the one she had when she was little, but she didn't want to remember that day.

Lilyan
    Lilyan

Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Lilyan 13th August 2014, 4:35 pm

Day #7
    This was the day, she was finally returning with Talen to her home, Lamia Scale. She wondered what Talen had been doing the last days, but she was no ready, she one day was going to fight with her mentor again, and this time things were going more seriously.

She this time woke up alone, Philia wasn't able to be in that world for many time, but she was going to be keeping an eye on Lily. Lilyan gave one step after she got up and grove her bag. She looked at all the animals in the place. "See ya guys, I hope we meet again in a similar situation." Lilyan took started walking, but before she got out, the little bunny ran in front of her and sat in the entrance. "Im sorry, but we'll see again, you saved my life though. I will always remember you." Lilyan hugged the little bunny and left it behind her.
    As she walked outside, she saw the sun, brighter than ever. She had to thank Talen this training, and she had to admit it was very effective, she was now closer with her spirit than almost anyone else. She started walking towards the hotel when Philia apeard. "Hi Lily, did you sleep well?" Lilyan smiled. "Yes, I guess so. Im really going to miss this place." Philia looked down. "Me too, but you promised to show me how to know were the north and the west and all those things are." Lilyan laughed. "I think you first need to know what they are." Philia maid a silly angree face at her. But as they walked Lilyan thought to herself. "I did it Talen, I knew I could."

Current date/time is 19th May 2024, 6:30 am