Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

DeathTouch's Secondary Magic Training [Private]

DeathTouch
    DeathTouch

Player 
    Lineage : Viktor's Descent
    Position : None
    Guild : Savage Skull
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 275

Character Sheet
    First Magic: Sinistram Umbra of Abaddon
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

DeathTouch's Secondary Magic Training [Private] Empty DeathTouch's Secondary Magic Training [Private]

Post by DeathTouch 17th July 2014, 4:31 am

Small, fragile boat arrived at the supposed docks although it looked more like ruins and left overs of something that once used to be docks. The shallow, swift water waves were pushing the boat back and forth as Daichi stood up and observed the gigantic, atramentous island as the caliginous, opaque clouds were preventing sunlight from reaching the ground - covering the whole island in absolute darkness.

Hasty wind appeared from the sea as it smacked against Daichi's face and set his hair free for a quick flight in mid-air, forcing Daichi to squint his eyes as he observed the surroundings of the island. Although the wind was swift and sharp, yet it was still soft and delicate - smoothing Daichi's pale cheeks.

He pushed with his foot off the fragile, wooden boat and quickly landed on a wooden platform full of holes and broken pieces just hanging down it.

"Not a bad place for an intense training is it? All I have to do now is wait for Janna as she should be arriving her soon.." Daichi thought to himself as he praised himself for choosing such a good island for training. Daichi has never met Janneline before, only knowing that she is from his guild although he did hear a lot of rumours and stories about her. He couldn't imagine what she would look like or act like - perhaps she was vicious and strict, or soft yet as deadly as a snake. Daichi was left staring at the boundless sea whilst carrying on imagining the mysterious Janneline Ariel of Savage Skull, as from now on also knows as his mentor...

Last edited by DeathTouch on 17th July 2014, 6:11 am; edited 1 time in total

_____________________________________________________________________________________

DeathTouch's Secondary Magic Training [Private] Tumblr_static_20111023_2122274-650x365
    Character ¦¦ Primary Magic ¦¦ Bank ¦¦ History ¦¦

XP: 275/750

Completed Jobs:
    Janneline Ariel
    Janneline Ariel

Quality Badge Level 1- Coming Storms- Novice [250]- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Malefic Illusions
    Cosmic Coins : 6
    Experience : 0

Character Sheet
    First Magic: ЯɛǪʋιρ; Ƭнɛ Ɖιʌιиιтʏ
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

DeathTouch's Secondary Magic Training [Private] Empty Re: DeathTouch's Secondary Magic Training [Private]

Post by Janneline Ariel 17th July 2014, 5:02 am

DeathTouch's Secondary Magic Training [Private] Knightwalker_dragging_Natsu_and_Gray

The sound of metal boots clashing against the ground of the Shadow Island could be clearly heard among the shadowy silence. Janneline Ariel walked through the forest, a quite revealing armor on, as she was walking towards the place of meet with a person called Daichi Rin. On her back was attached a old, gruesome looking book about magic. Above the title, an odd, scary face stared at nothing, and the title, although quite erased, could clearly be seen, as it said one simple, yet quite satisfacoty thing: Black Arts. This book taught the usage of Black Arts. To her metal gauntlets were attached two strings, that on their turn had two unconscious mages attached to them. Janna smiled, she had captured these guys trying to attack her, and she supposed she could bring them with her and then do some experiments with them.

Janna couldn't bring herself to imagine that she was a mentor. Just before a few time she herself had been under the mentoring of Indar Blackshield, and yet again, here she was, about to mentor someone else in order to get him to learn the beautiful arts of any sort of maigc of the Black Arts. A grin on her face, she arrived at the meeting place, and, with a quick snap, broke the string that connected her gauntlets and the strings. She kicked the cautives against a tree and looked at who she supposed was Daichi. '' Good evening. You are Daichi, am I right?'' She asked, her voice cold, formal. She took her hand to her hair and fixed it, as the wind had slightly messed her blond shoulder-length half-wavy hair. '' If you are, then I am Janneline Ariel, and I am supposed to be your mentor.'' She presented, the cold and formal tone never leaving.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

The demons told me everything they whisper in the night.

DeathTouch's Secondary Magic Training [Private] 3lpUorN

Janneline Ariel // Requiem of Reality
    DeathTouch
    DeathTouch

Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

DeathTouch's Secondary Magic Training [Private] Empty Re: DeathTouch's Secondary Magic Training [Private]

Post by DeathTouch 17th July 2014, 6:32 am

Sound of metalboots clashing against the hard, bumpy ground broke the dead silence of the Shadow Island, immeditaly capturing Daichi's inquisitive attention as the clamps reached for him fom behind his back, twisting his head around to observe a pretty, young lady approaching him. Lavish, palatial armour was guarding the girl's body inside of it, although Daichi wouldn't be staggered if the fragile girl had a destructive strength.

Daichi was dressed in his usual and casual black kimono clothing, accompanied by a white, comfy scarf which was most of the time wrapped around his neck, covering his mouth or sometimes wrapped around his whole head.

Daichi heard Janneline mention his name as he began walking towards her, his left hand on his sword's handle as always, wind blowing through his loose black clothing, creating unique noises. Daichi grinned as he was heading towards his mentor thinking: "She looks quire young for a mentor but like they say - don't judge a book by its cover!"

"Indeed! I am Daichi Rin, the new member of Savage Skull! I've been told that You will help me release the dominant, vigorous power that is hidden inside my dark soul!?"
    Daichi replied as he quietly laughed to himself. Thoughts of the atrocious abilities that he will obtain after this training weren't leaving his mind as he every step he was taking - he was gradually getting closer and closer to achieving his target.

He noticed that Janneline was dragging someone or something along with her and once she threw the bodies against a stree - it became clear for Daichi to examine the two mages. Lots of barbarous and tormenting ideas began to appear in his mind as he smirked.

DeathTouch's Secondary Magic Training [Private] Tumblr_static_20111023_2122274-650x365

Completed Jobs:
    Janneline Ariel
    Janneline Ariel

Character Sheet
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by Janneline Ariel 17th July 2014, 9:56 am

Janna nodded at him shortly, and observed him silently until she sat on the ground and took the book from her back. She looked at Daichi and sighed. '' I am guessing you didn't expect us to actually sit on the ground and read a book about Black Arts first, but then again, I'm no Black Arts Mage, my speciality is in Requip and... Dispelling Magic. So I'd rather have you read what is needed in order to cast a spell of the magic you are willing to learn.'' She said, her voice still formal, no sign of softness, of care. Quite, as expected from her. She opened the book and almost instantly noticed the dark energy coming from it. Unholy energy. Something that made one feel in constant danger, it made people feel insecure, surrounded by evil. It was a pleasing feeling for the dark mage, she felt as if there were more dark mages, although she was supposed to be a Holy Figure, due to her magic.

'' Let's see... Shadow Make, it is, right?'' She asked, though it was a rethorical question. Of course she already knew what it was. When Daichi had asked her to be his mentor, the magic he was willing to learn was clearly stated and studied by Janna. This didn't make her a shadow-make mage, simply someone who had spent 5 hours reading information about Shadow Make, described by the author as quite the capability of one to use shadows, described as non-living evil material, to create either static or moving figures. She took her eyes up from the book, and looked at Daichi. '' Before beginning, I'd like you to tell me, what do you want to specialize in, static or dynamic shadow make?'' She asked, throwing an eye on their unconscious buddies against a tree every once and then.

DeathTouch
    DeathTouch

Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by DeathTouch 18th July 2014, 2:28 am

Daichi wasn't startled by the fact that he is going to read a book about the creation of the dark arts and the power that it carries, although Daichi already has read a lot of books regarding dark magic but no so much about the shadow power or more specifically shadow make power. This type of magic and ability was unknown to Daichi and curiosity only ignited his determination to learn and take control of the power which has never seen anyone use before.

"So I'll have to read a huge book will I? Heh, that's fine with me - throughout my life I've read a few hundreds of books.." he asked himself in his mind, not daring to reply out loud in front of his mentor to avoid showing his true personality and characteristics. Daichi decided to expose himself as little as possible in front of Janneline although - every time she spoke or performed a movement, it caught Daichi's attention and persuaded him to be truthful with her, forming a trustworthy persona in Daichi's eyes.

After corresponding to Janneline's said, he stood motionless for a few seconds, watching Janneline's each movement as she was going through the unholy book of power only known to dark mages. Her next question, made Daichi ask himself and really think about it - static or dynamic? "Hmm..Static or dynamic? What will make me stronger? What will imply more pain to people? What will help me destroy civilisations? What will destroy...my father's clan? I want to learn dynamic - definitely!" Daichi thought to himself as he simply replied to Janneline,: "Dynamic."

Completed Jobs:
    DeathTouch
    DeathTouch

Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by DeathTouch 18th July 2014, 11:29 am

Daichi already knew what type of skills he wanted to learn using his shadow make magic but the only question and a barrier that was stopping him from achieving it - wasn't the time needed to learn the skills or the power that he will need to spend in order to cast/create them - it was whether it is possible to create such an artistic and creative spells.

He wanted to really create something that nobody has ever seen before - something unique and memorable to those who will face this power before dying in a painful and excruciating way. Daichi wanted to cover all of the weaknesses of his Sinistram Umbra of Abaddon magic and use them as advantages of his shadow make magic. Creating creatures and weapons using the shadows that veil and cloak Daichi throughout his life and use them as weapons of destruction and malady.

"Artistic things that I will create using my shadow make magic power will stagger the whole world - and especially those who will experience it - dying!" Daichi thought to himself as he laughed so silently that nobody could hear him.

Daichi's curiosity continuously kept on nagging him to begin training and materialising dark energy into phantoms and almost living creatures as that was his dream and main priority of why he chose this magic. He was hoping that the creatures will obey Daichi and assist him in his future bloody massacre. But for now he just stood in front of Janneline waiting for his first order/command from the careless, blonde devil.

Completed Jobs:
    Janneline Ariel
    Janneline Ariel

Character Sheet
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by Janneline Ariel 11th August 2014, 6:48 am

A smile spread on the requipper's face. Of course he would want dynamic. Dynamic offered more possibilities, but was it as versatile as static? Or was it even more? It didn't quite matter to her, as she was not the one learning it. She spun the book around so he could see it and got up. With a smirk on, the blond Requipper took one of the mages she had dragged with her, the one that was awake, and put him in front of her, holding him so that he wouldn't escape. ''Shadow Make is a magic that requires determination, concentration, and a sturdy amount of imagination. In order to cast a spell, you must imagine every single detail of it. How big is the thing you want to do. How large. How much damage it will do. What would it be. Every detail is ov vital importance in make magic. Go ahead, Daichi. Cast a spell. I'll be right here to help you out if needed. Attack this guy with a spell.'' She said, her voice calm as she held tight her captive. It was surprising, how a girl this small and this thin could have such strength and endurance. Janna often liked to say that people shouldn't underestimate her just because of her looks.

She pushed her hair backwards and awaited to see what Daichi would do. Shadow Make. Learned on Shadow Island. It made sense, altohugh she had heard about the enormous amount of predators on this island, meaning that soon enough they might have company. No. Soon enough they would have company, as she felt peril approaching thanks to her enhaced senses. They should hurry a bit, if they didn't want to face whatever was coming at them.

Current date/time is 28th March 2024, 10:43 am