Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Ophelia's D to C

Ophelia Katulai
    Ophelia Katulai

Player 
    Lineage : Chaos Eye
    Position : None
    Guild : Lamia Scale
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Mentor : Heidi(Status: Unknown)
    Experience : 250

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Rock Form Magic
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Ophelia's D to C Empty Ophelia's D to C

Post by Ophelia Katulai 14th June 2014, 4:23 pm

1. Entertain the Patients = 25 exp
    2. Bad Neighbor = 25 exp
    3. Find Those Puppies = 25 exp
    4. Wedding Crashers = 75 exp (w/ C Rank Team)

Total: 150 exp

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Ophelia's D to C TsXfT2v
    Ophelia's Themes:

Samus Aran
    Samus Aran

Administrator- Moderator- Developer/GFX Artist- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Rising Star- Demon Slayer- Dragon Slayer- S-Rank- A-Rank- Veteran Level 1- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Player 
    Lineage : Daughter of the Almighty
    Guild : Eclipse Soul
    Mentor : Morgana (Demon Slayer) Jyuubei (Swordsmanship)
    Experience : 80,050

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Venom Demon Slayer
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Ophelia's D to C Empty Re: Ophelia's D to C

Post by Samus Aran 14th June 2014, 4:27 pm

Ophelia Katulai wrote:1. Entertain the Patients = 25 exp
    2. Bad Neighbor = 25 exp
    3. Find Those Puppies = 25 exp
    4. Wedding Crashers = 75 exp (w/ C Rank Team)

Total: 150 exp

Approved! You may either take the exam, or skip it if you please.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Ophelia's D to C Tumblr_minephQ2G81r37arko2_500
    Sephiria's Themes:

Battle Theme:

Zuo Cii
    Zuo Cii

Ye Olt Coot

Ye Olt Coot

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Guild Master- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : None
    Guild : Lamia Scale Guildmaster
    Mentor : Feng Hang
    Experience : 0

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Of the Earth
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Zuo Cii 17th June 2014, 3:45 pm

On that day shortly after the crack of dawn Zuo would send word for Ophelia Katuluai a guild member of his to come to his office in the guild hall. The geezer had heard that she was being a rather helpful member of society lately and was growing as a mage. Today he would see if her mind and wisdom had grown as much as her magic.

Lamia Scale Theme:

Zuo Cii Main Theme:

Zuo Cii Battle Theme:
    Ophelia Katulai
    Ophelia Katulai

Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Ophelia Katulai 17th June 2014, 6:15 pm

Ophelia had hear that Zuo wanted to see her, which was strange, since the two haven't even talked to one another. She appeared rather frightened as to why he needed her now. The girl toned down her dressing quite a bit and shuffled into the guild hall with a long dress skirt and a black blouse that was tucked in. "Guild master?" The noblewoman muttered as she took a step room, her black pumps clicked on the marble flooring as she cautiously entered. "I heard you needed me?" She cooed slightly as she walked to the center of the guild hall. She awkwardly rubbed her arm and bit her bottom lip. "Guild masterrr~" The girl called out once more.

-----

((Apologies for the short post))

Ophelia's D to C TsXfT2v
    Ophelia's Themes:

Zuo Cii
    Zuo Cii

Ye Olt Coot

Ye Olt Coot

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Guild Master- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Zuo Cii 18th June 2014, 1:22 pm

In responce to Ophelia calling for him Zuo melted out from one of the pillars in the room in front of her. "Ah hello. Ophelia was it?" The geezer didn't like being so out of touch with his guild members that he was meeting some for the first time during exams. It was a problem he resolved to fix later, somewhere else, probably tomorrow, probably outside of town, probably in flash way that involved violence. Addressing the mage before him Zuo said "Now I have called you hear because I want to know who you are. Why have you come to Lamia Scale. What do you want from Lamia Scale. What are your plans for yourself in the future and most importantly how do you want Fiore to remember you." Zuo in no way doubted the girl before him was strong enough to be a c-rank mage. What he was looking for here was if her mind was in the right place to follow the path of a Lamia Scale wizard.

Lamia Scale Theme:

Zuo Cii Main Theme:

Zuo Cii Battle Theme:
    Ophelia Katulai
    Ophelia Katulai

Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Ophelia Katulai 18th June 2014, 3:06 pm

Gross... Ophelia cringed as she watched him come out from inside of the wall like a baby crawling out from a mother's womb. The noblewoman stood her ground as he began blasting questions at her like there was no tomorrow. Why I came to Lamia Scale...? Now that Zuo mentioned it, she never thought of why she joined. "I guess..." The girl began. "I guess it was to get away... To get away from my past at least, before coming here, a series of unfortunate events happened which lead me to stumble upon Lamia Scale. I suppose this was my redemption. I wanted to grow strong in heart, especially in skill so that one day I may right the things that my family has wronged." Ophelia could hear her voice quivering as she spoke, her emotions were getting the best of her. "It sounds rather sappy to say this, but I want to be a better person and not make the same mistakes as my father once did when I was a child. As I grow older, maybe I'll be able regain the glorious title my family once had. Maybe Fiore would remember me as a strong noblewoman instead of a snobby girl who was proud of her looks." Her voice grew quiet as she bit her bottom lip in frustration. "I guess I'm lucky for these events to lay out like they did."

Ophelia's D to C TsXfT2v
    Ophelia's Themes:

Zuo Cii
    Zuo Cii

Ye Olt Coot

Ye Olt Coot

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Zuo Cii 18th June 2014, 6:18 pm

Zuo laughed and smiled at Ophelia's answer. "Then you have come to the right place." He stroked his beard "While Eclipse Soul is known as the guild of redemption I believe Lamia Scale is just as good a place for that. You seek the strength to make right the actions of your family, you will find it here." Zuo tapped his head "But let us think a little deeper. For luck is nothing but a gentle breeze where the will and actions of humans are great typhoons. A person who wishes to do great things and tries can become a powerful instrument of change. For better or for worse." Manipulating the marble that made up the floor the old man summoned an elegant throne in the middle of the room "Let us say you restore your families title and honor and redeem the harm they have done. What more do you want for the world. Your own family is a great start, but to stop there would be the waste of a talented young women. Think bigger what do you wish the most, not for yourself, but for the world." The geezer seemed to be getting into this for whatever reason. That reason being what Lamia Scale was all about. He didn't found this guild just to help the mage unemployment rate after all.

Lamia Scale Theme:

Zuo Cii Main Theme:

Zuo Cii Battle Theme:
    Ophelia Katulai
    Ophelia Katulai

Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Ophelia Katulai 18th June 2014, 7:57 pm

"Suppose..." Ophelia began, "Suppose I do regain my family's title... I guess my next step would be to find my sisters, most of them at least. I used to have five of them, and their fate was left unknown." But her future? What will her plans be afterwards? "I refuse to just sit and idle when my personal goals are finished. I used to have a dream to become the fairest maiden in Fiore, but I realize now that it's a rather selfish goal. My experiences thus far have made me change my view on many things... The look of awe on a sickly child's face. The warmth of life wriggling in your hands. The rushing of adrenaline as you fight... And the thankfulness and graciousness of those you have helped. I haven't thought of anything to help the world, but I know that the future is far ahead of me, maybe I shouldn't stress on it until I've reached the very end of being a wizard? Currently I'll do my best to help those around me and try to make an effort to make the world a better place. I'm sorry... I failed you..." The girl murmured.

Ophelia's D to C TsXfT2v
    Ophelia's Themes:

Zuo Cii
    Zuo Cii

Ye Olt Coot

Ye Olt Coot

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Zuo Cii 20th June 2014, 6:20 am

Zuo was listening intently as Ophelia talked until she finished. At which point he burst out laughing "Failed my good girl? You've only just begun. You have your whole life ahead of you to make a difference. Even if you do not know it yet you have been given a great purpose." He paused and smiled "I grant you the title of C-Rank Mage. Now go do something with it! Oh and make sure to give the questions I have asked you a bit more thought. With that Lamia Scale had a new c-rank mage.

Lamia Scale Theme:

Zuo Cii Main Theme:

Zuo Cii Battle Theme:

Current date/time is 26th April 2024, 3:18 pm