Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Entertain the peasants! Ren and Ophelia

Ren Hengi
    Ren Hengi

Player 
    Lineage : Gold Rush
    Position : None
    Guild : Lamia Scale
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 225

Character Sheet
    First Magic: Water Magic
    Second Magic: (To be applied. Later)
    Third Magic:

Entertain the peasants! Ren and Ophelia Empty Entertain the peasants! Ren and Ophelia

Post by Ren Hengi 9th April 2014, 2:46 pm

Ren waited anxiously outside the hospital. He wasn't entirely sure the woman knew what they were doing, after all he only got to tell her they were going to entertain before she agreed. She didn't really seem like the type of person to take care of children, but he guessed you never really knew someone that well until you spent some time with them. She's taking a long time... Is she preparing something? he thought to himself as he looked around for signs of her. He never really thought about women's appearances, but she seemed to focus on sparkling more then breathing. It was something he could partially relate to, as making himself look publicly nice through hats and jewelry. This woman however seemed absolutely obsessed with appearance seeing as how she always refer to everyone as "peasants", though that didn't really bother him, as long as it wasn't something related to his height.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Entertain the peasants! Ren and Ophelia KzybGHH
    『   Ren Magic   』

:✰:
    Ophelia Katulai
    Ophelia Katulai

Player 
    Lineage : Chaos Eye
    Mentor : Heidi(Status: Unknown)
    Experience : 250

Character Sheet
    First Magic: Rock Form Magic
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Entertain the peasants! Ren and Ophelia Empty Re: Entertain the peasants! Ren and Ophelia

Post by Ophelia Katulai 9th April 2014, 3:00 pm

There she was, sparkling like the brightest diamond. Ophelia dressed herself up in such fancy attire. Her luscious pale blonde hair spiraled down in long curls, several blue pins held some of it back, away from her face. "I'm heeerrreee~." She sang as she sauntered over to Ren, "I'm ready to entertain the guests at the party."

Little did she know was that she was here to entertain sick patients at a hospital. Sick. Peasant. Children.

Ophelia moved some hair from her shoulders as she placed her hand on Ren's shoulder, "Maybe you'll be able to reach the tables. Anywho, shall we be off to that party! I dressed myself up in such pretty clothing, my favorite clothes as well~"

She saw a grim look on his face, what could possibly be wrong? Why wasn’t he dressed up so nice? Oh God… What has she done!? Where is she going!? Is this not a party!? Ophelia gasped and placed her hand on her forehead. Such a travesty.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Entertain the peasants! Ren and Ophelia TsXfT2v
    Ophelia's Themes:

Ren Hengi
    Ren Hengi

Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Magic:

Entertain the peasants! Ren and Ophelia Empty Re: Entertain the peasants! Ren and Ophelia

Post by Ren Hengi 9th April 2014, 3:11 pm

Ren became irritated at the comment on reaching the table, but they were already late. "Party? I didn't say anything about a party. We're going to entertain some sick kids!" he explained, lifting an eyebrow at her look of horror. "The kids will like your outfit, I'm glad you took the time to look your best for something so simple! Come on, lets go inside" he said, opening the front door. She really had over done it. Though he supposed if he thought it was formal he would have dressed nicely too. If there was anything nice in his house to wear. All his clothes were flamboyant in every way, so a tuxedo might be floating around, but he didn't have a steady memory of every little piece of fabric in his home, despite how small his house was. He assumed just by looking at Ophelia that she had far more clothes in her home then he could ever dream to have.

『   Ren Magic   』

Ophelia Katulai
    Ophelia Katulai

Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by Ophelia Katulai 9th April 2014, 3:20 pm

SICK. PEASANT. CHILDREN!? Ophelia gasped again and she swore she almost fainted. "ARE YOU JOKING WITH ME!?" She gagged when the doors flung open, she could see the death all over the place. This is a peasant hospital, for PEASANTS. No, she must stay strong.

Ophelia held back her tears and entered the hospital, clenching her fists as she glanced around looking at all of the sick children. She tried smiling, but it only ended up with her making a strange expression.

"Hello~" One of the children sat up from their bed and waved.

Oh god, it waved at me. What does it want!? To consume my flesh!? She refused to say hello back and hid behind Ren. "Protect me from these little imps." She hissed and pretended to claw at them. "What in the name of God have you done! You have brought me to hell!" Ophelia couldn't stare at them, their big eyes, their hungry smiles! It hurt!

Last edited by Ophelia Katulai on 10th April 2014, 7:18 am; edited 1 time in total

Ophelia's Themes:

Ren Hengi
    Ren Hengi

Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Magic:

Post by Ren Hengi 9th April 2014, 3:34 pm

Ren went wide eyed at her reaction. "P-please calm down! You might scare the children! he cautioned, stepping forward and waving to the kids. "Hello there! I'm Ren and this-" he said, stepping aside to show Ophelia behind him "Is Ophelia" he finished.

"Hello~! they all chimed, some of them coughing. "Aren't they precious?" Ren mused. "RIGHT! On to entertainment!" he shouted, turning and grabbing a cup of water. "Psst, Ophelia, prepare something to entertain them he whispered. Ren didn't really know what she could do, but it was hopefully something that could be harmless. Ren lifted 3 balls of water about the size of marbles and began to twirl them around. While the other kids were watching in amusement, one girl kept her eyes fixed on Ophelia. She had black hair with pony tails, and she appeared to have a case of the chicken pox.

"Hey Miss Ophelia! You remind me of an octopus! the girl chimed, meaning nothing but good will to Ophelia.

『   Ren Magic   』

Ophelia Katulai
    Ophelia Katulai

Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by Ophelia Katulai 9th April 2014, 3:43 pm

"EXCUSE ME PEASANT CHILD!? DID YOU JUST CALL ME AN OCTOPUS!? ARE YOU BLIND!? As you can see I am the fairest maiden in Fiore." Ophelia placed a hand on her chest and smiled, though her smile quickly faded as she realized she made the child cry. "Oh goodness gracious! I have upset the peasant child!" She yelped and tried chasing after the child, though it ended up with her tripping over her own dress and falling face first onto the ground.

The children seemed to be pleased, they laughed at her misfortune which churned her anger. Do not laugh at me! I'm perfection! I can't be ridiculed!" She cried while she remained on the floor. The children laughed louder. This made Ophelia even angrier than she was before, how could such sick children laugh at such a beautiful person!? Why must this always happen to the pretty ones? Ophelia bit her bottom lip out of frustration.

Ophelia's Themes:

Ren Hengi
    Ren Hengi

Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Magic:

Post by Ren Hengi 9th April 2014, 4:37 pm

Ren held down a giggle, and helped Ophelia up. "Now come on, that wasn't very nice" he said gently so they wouldn't cry again. The young girl spoke up again. "Octopuses are pretty" she informed, then scratching her face. "What can you do Miss Ophelia? one other kid asked excitedly. Ren was interested himself on what she did. It was still a mystery to him. However he was slightly concerned about her mental state at this point, what if she attacked the kids? He was definitely not ready for any form of fight, especially with the potential to hurt the kids. "Ophelia...? Are you alright...?" he asked. She looked really angry. His mind was begging to inform him of all the ways he could die in this situation, and the grin he had been holding and replaced with a look of despair, and the children began to act very concerned.

『   Ren Magic   』

Ophelia Katulai
    Ophelia Katulai

Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by Ophelia Katulai 9th April 2014, 5:07 pm

"What can I do peasant children? WHAT CAN I DO!? Well, I am indeed glad that you have asked WHAT I CAN DO!?" Ophelia could feel the flame burning in her heart, her anger somewhat subsided now she wanted to prove her worth among these sick peasant children.

"I am a Rock Magic User. They are the best. Anywho, I make arms pop right out of the ground, yes yes indeed hohoho!" She went on and on about how good of a wizard she was and how beautiful she was. It appeared as though she had completely forgotten that she embarrassed herself.

"We wanna see!" A child called out. They started to bicker and pester Ophelia, wanting to see her magic. But if she did, it would end up with the children punched out or even worse, dead.

She placed a hand under her chin and stood up, looking rather proud. "I'll show you, you peasant children! Are sick peasants allowed outside?"

Ophelia's Themes:

Ren Hengi
    Ren Hengi

Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Magic:

Post by Ren Hengi 10th April 2014, 2:39 pm

"I don't know if their allowed outside" Ren said, looking to a nurse who nodded and said it was fine if it wasn't for long. All of the kids pooled outside in a small circle, and Ren gathered with them. He was equally excited to see what she could do, especially with the flaming charisma she had shown. Rock form huh? He'd never heard of it before. But making rock fists out of the ground seemed pretty dangerous for children, so he asked them to move back behind him. Most of them agreed, except for the chicken-pox girl, who was clinging to Ophelia's dress. Ren made silent prayers that Ophelia wouldn't attack her or yell at her again, but Ren decided to wait to see what Ophelia would do. With hope the child wouldn't end up with severe injuries, or a broken spirit that could lead to her becoming evil as she grew older.

『   Ren Magic   』

Ophelia Katulai
    Ophelia Katulai

Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by Ophelia Katulai 10th April 2014, 3:26 pm

God, that little imp is clinging on to me, I refuse to get sick! I am perfection! Ophelia stared down at the small child and let out a sigh, she couldn't possibly kick the child away, it would look bad for her image. Instead she stared down at the child, glaring daggers to her, making the child inch away to hide behind Ren.

"Prepare to be amazed by the great Ophelia Katulai, the fairest maiden of Fiore and best wizard ever." She placed a hand on her chest confidently. Her speech was rather courageous, in reality Ophelia wasn't all that she claimed to be.

She readied herself, getting in a fighting stance as if she were ready to box. Ophelia swung her arm in an uppercut motion, a magic circle appearing just a few feet in front of her, it was tinted a deep green. The ground seemed to rumble as a large fist swung out mimicking the same moves as Ophelia's punch. The children appeared to be amazed, and this pleased Ophelia. Nothing like the feeling of getting praised by sick peasant children.

Last edited by Ophelia Katulai on 11th May 2014, 10:16 am; edited 1 time in total

Ophelia's Themes:

Ren Hengi
    Ren Hengi

Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Magic:

Post by Ren Hengi 10th April 2014, 4:04 pm

Ren sighed as the girl ran over to his side. He would attempt to work on that. He looked over at the fists that rose out of the ground in awe, then making a mental note never to fight her as the fists were taller then he was. "Can you do something like that?" a boy asked. "Me? Oh no, I can't do anything like this" Ren told the boy, who looked disappointed. "Can you do anything cool?" he asked, hopeful. In these situations, Ren always went a little over board. "Well I can make a huge torrent of water strong enough to destroy a wall! he lied in an effort to seem cool to the kids. "Show us! I wanna see! he said excitedly. "O-oh, well, I don't have anything to shoot that wouldn't get me arrested" Ren stuttered. "Shoot the fists!" suggested the little girl, who appeared to be shying her way back over to Ophelia.

『   Ren Magic   』

Ophelia Katulai
    Ophelia Katulai

Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by Ophelia Katulai 10th April 2014, 4:13 pm

"Yeah. 'Shoot the fists'." Ophelia chuckled as she flipped her hair over her shoulder, feeling extremely confident in herself. She sauntered over to the sick peasant children, her hand resting on her chest. The girl always felt as though she needed to present herself in a regal way. "The little imps want to see your magic, don't screw up~ Ohohohoh!" Ophelia placed her hand under her mouth and raised her pinky, arching it as she did so. My God, the woman felt so alive.

She settled down and pushed Ren forward, looking at him with a 'go on' look. Ophelia pushed the children away whenever they got close to her, they all made her cringe, and she refused to get sick at such an important time. Germs were gross and Ophelia didn't want anything to do with such disgusting sick peasants. She stared down at them all and let out a long sigh, somewhat of disgust and somewhat of... Disgust, it was all disgust.

Ophelia's Themes:

Ren Hengi
    Ren Hengi

Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Magic:

Post by Ren Hengi 13th April 2014, 8:12 pm

A defeated Ren stepped forward to the fists, before looking behind him with a "Are you sure about this?" look. Watching the kids give eager nods, he sighed and took his stance in front of the fists, Ren raised his left arm upwards and swung it downwards, subsequently swinging his extended right arm backwards and stretching it upwards, crying out with as much authority as much authority as he could muster, "WINGS OF LOVE".

Ren would not be able to hear the giggles of the children at the ridiculous spell name, for as soon as the circle went up, a feisty torrent of water laced with neon pink heards burst at the fists, creating a small dent in the fists but subsequently shooting Ren backwards against the wall of the hospital. He barely contained his shriek as pain shot through him, instead making a muffled squeak. He fell down face first onto the ground, this time grunting in pain.

『   Ren Magic   』

Ophelia Katulai
    Ophelia Katulai

Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by Ophelia Katulai 16th April 2014, 5:30 pm

Ophelia placed a hand over her mouth, though instead of her gasping in shock, she let out a long laugh, soon clenching her stomach and crying out in laughter, she collapsed and went on her knees, tarnishing her beautiful light blue dress. Tears began to fall out of her eyes from straining herself. "My sides!" She cried, "This is the longest time I have ever laughed. Ever! I usually find nothing hilarious! OHOHOHOH GOD."

The children on the other hand looked rather upset, they all rushed over to Ren and poked and prodded him. They looked over their shoulder and glanced back at Ophelia, who was far too occupied with her laughter to even help. "Are you okay Mr. Ren?" One child ask, patting Ren's back with his tiny hand. They all attempted to comfort him, cooing and patting his back, squatting and asking him how he felt, the children seemed to have far more compassion than Ophelia would have in a thousand years.

The wizard leaned back and placed a hand on her stomach, her laughing subsided after a few decent moments.

Ophelia's Themes:

Ren Hengi
    Ren Hengi

Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Magic:

Post by Ren Hengi 10th May 2014, 5:10 pm

Ren heard Ophelia's laughter, and would of responded negativity, if he wasn't trying to tell if his spine was intact. After the kids attempted to comfort him, he managed to get up. "I-I'm fine" Ren lied, in order to keep the kids calm. "I just planted my feet wrong" Ren explained, rubbing his back. "I want to use acid magic when I get older!" The girl cheered, still standing next to Ophelia.

All the other kids cheered in agreement, asking Ren about the specific details of magic. "Well, I learned my magic by myself. Though I almost died-" Ren stopped mid-sentence seeing as death wasn't the best thing to talk about to sick kids.  The kids huddled up and went back inside, and Ren followed after them. Ren didn't tell Ophelia though, he could still hear her laughing.

"Miss Octupus, should we go inside?" asked the girl.

『   Ren Magic   』

Ophelia Katulai
    Ophelia Katulai

Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by Ophelia Katulai 10th May 2014, 5:20 pm

Acid magic? What kind of peasant child could think such morbid thoughts? Ophelia shook her head slightly and lead the children back inside, they were all rather excited from todays recent events and they appeared to be pleased with it too. They circled around Ophelia and Ren tugging on their clothing and cooing at them, which made her gag. These sick peasant children will give me their diseases! She covered her mouth with her hand and shooed them away. Thankfully, a nurse drew their attention and nodded at Ophelia and Ren thanking them for their presence. "Thank you for coming, they appear pretty entertained to me. Maybe you can come back-
    "NO THANK YOU. NO. I REFUSE TO COME BACK HERE. Ophelia quickly interrupted the nurse.
    "O-Oh... Well... Good day? All right childreeen! Time to have your medicine and then a nap!" The nurse sang. The children let out a long grumble and waved at Ophelia and Ren.

When the two left the hospital, Ophelia was on the verge of throwing up.

Ophelia's Themes:

Current date/time is 28th March 2024, 1:46 pm