Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

The Rarest Flower (Conrad)

GraveDragon
    GraveDragon

The Elemental Armory

The Elemental Armory

Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Novice [250]- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Armored Beast
    Position : None
    Guild : Fairy Tail
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 800

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Omni-Elemental Manipulation
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

The Rarest Flower (Conrad) Empty The Rarest Flower (Conrad)

Post by GraveDragon 10th June 2014, 3:42 am

Mission Description :

Bored and ready to fight Conrad made his way to the job board, wanting something dangerous when he saw the Rarest Flower mission Spooky Forest? Sounds like there might be some danger there. He ripped the flyer off the board, with his hopes high he begun the search for the spooky forest which he had no idea where it was. Conrad began his search at the shop that put up the flyer, he ventured to the store to ask for information getting there he saw the shop keeper and asked for the location of the forest the shop keep pulled out a map and pointed to a forest on the map. with his new found information he set off to the spooky Forest, no thanks to the low information on the flyer. walking out of town Conrad begun to wonder what kind of fight he was in for, ready for battle he started to run with excitement.

OOC: 157 words

Last edited by GraveDragon on 14th August 2014, 1:21 am; edited 3 times in total

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Fear me, for I have chopped down a tree with a herring!

The Rarest Flower (Conrad) 15n28na

Themes :

Current Rank:B
    EXP: 800
    Next Rank: 7500
    COMPLETED JOBS:
    D Rank=4, C Rank=1, B Rank=1, A Rank=0, S Rank=0
    GraveDragon
    GraveDragon

The Elemental Armory

The Elemental Armory

Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Novice [250]- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

The Rarest Flower (Conrad) Empty Re: The Rarest Flower (Conrad)

Post by GraveDragon 10th June 2014, 4:16 am

Reaching the entrance to the spooky forest Conrad couldn't hold back his excitement anymore he ran straight into the forest, before he knew it he was lost wondering around the forest. Walking around for hour he arrived back at the entrance, Conrad let out a large yell as he walked back into the forest. Marking trees as he walked through so he doesn't get lost again, as he walked around he felt as if was being watched the hair stood on the back of his neck. Conrad readied his weapon so that he wouldn't be caught off guard, Fight me Cowards! Conrad yelled hoping that the enemies lurking around would show them selves. The bushes rustled in behind Conrad, he spun around to face his adversary as a rabbit jumped out from the bush and started to run away as the bushes rustled behind him once again turning on his heel, Conrad readied his sword in front of him.

OOC:159 words

Last edited by GraveDragon on 14th August 2014, 1:22 am; edited 2 times in total

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Themes :

COMPLETED JOBS:
    GraveDragon
    GraveDragon

The Elemental Armory

The Elemental Armory

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by GraveDragon 10th June 2014, 4:26 am

rolled

Themes :

COMPLETED JOBS:
    NPC
    NPC

Mentor : Admin

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by NPC 10th June 2014, 4:26 am

The member 'GraveDragon' has done the following action : Dice Rolls

'Monster Dice' :
    The Rarest Flower (Conrad) NormalMonster
    GraveDragon
    GraveDragon

The Elemental Armory

The Elemental Armory

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by GraveDragon 10th June 2014, 6:46 am

Conrad stood there with his sword ready from the bush leaped a wolf ,Conrad swiftly reacted and swung fifty pounds of steel down on top of the wolf using the weight to his advantage, crushing the wolf's skull killing it instantly, as three more wolves leaped from the bushes around him. quickly he was surrounded the wolves lunged toward him he shifted his sword to block one as the others sunk their teeth into his right leg. Conrad lifted his sword and swung for the wolf on his leg catching it on its side shattering bones and pushing it off, using the momentum of his sword to quickly spin and hit the other wolf across its legs crippling it making it yell out in pain and freeing his leg from the wolves. Suddenly the third wolf latched onto his left arm as the other wolves struggled to stand up, Conrad raised his sword above his head slamming the pommel on top of its nose sinking its teeth further into his arm, crushing the wolf's nose. killing the wolf on his arm and throwing aside he stumbled over and began to finish off the crippled wolves.

OOC: 195 words

Last edited by GraveDragon on 14th August 2014, 1:23 am; edited 4 times in total

Themes :

COMPLETED JOBS:
    GraveDragon
    GraveDragon

The Elemental Armory

The Elemental Armory

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by GraveDragon 10th June 2014, 7:36 am

Finishing off his foes and taking a quick look around to check for more enemies Conrad retrieved a canteen from his pack and begun to pour the water over himself, channeling the water to cover his body using the water to staunch the bleeding. With the bleeding stopped he could focus on casting his equip spell to heal himself concentrating on his wounds he begun the spell Equip Water Armor which will heal his small wounds. taking a small break to rest his wounds Conrad sits down with his back against a tree as the water begins to form into the shape of armor over his body. Taking his time to form the the magic properly soon it would be done and soon he would be healed, finishing up the magic he stood up to move on with his mission, he hoisted his sword over his shoulder and walked off.

OOC: 150 words
    ____________________________________________________________________________________
    Magic Power Remaining:90%
    Magic used this post:10%
    Spells used this post:Equip Water I (Armor)
    Spells Duration: Equip Water I (3 posts left)

Last edited by GraveDragon on 14th August 2014, 1:23 am; edited 2 times in total

Themes :

COMPLETED JOBS:
    GraveDragon
    GraveDragon

The Elemental Armory

The Elemental Armory

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by GraveDragon 10th June 2014, 8:00 am

With the Armor healing his wounds, Conrad started walking around again, keeping his sword drawn for oncoming danger. Thousands of trees with billions of plant life but no white flowers to be seen for miles. he began to wonder if the flowers were even out here, as he searched for the flower Conrad noticed tracks leading more into the forest. He followed the tracks thinking to himself that maybe that the wolves would lead him to the flower, like maybe they knew something he didn't. Hoping for the best he traveled deeper into the forest, the forest began to get thicker with every step he took through. It was almost like the trees were mocking him as he walked past them.They should of called this lost woods because i keep getting lost! He yelled out as he kept following the tracks, after about thirty minutes of walking, he could see some enemies resting in a clearing.

OOC: 157 words
    __________________________________________________________________________________
    Magic used this post:0%
    Spells used this post:Equip Water I (continued)
    Spells Duration: Equip Water I (2 posts left)

Last edited by GraveDragon on 14th August 2014, 1:24 am; edited 5 times in total

Themes :

COMPLETED JOBS:
    NPC
    NPC

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by NPC 10th June 2014, 8:00 am

'Monster Dice' :
    The Rarest Flower (Conrad) WeakMonster
    GraveDragon
    GraveDragon

The Elemental Armory

The Elemental Armory

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by GraveDragon 16th June 2014, 10:47 pm

There they were, three sleeping goblins. Conrad let a large yell as he started to run into the clearing. Conrad's sword swiftly cleaved the first goblin in two as the other goblins jumped to their feet, one after the other, the two goblins leapt at him with daggers in hand. Conrad fluidly dodged their attack. The goblins attacked again as he dodged them again, he snatched one from the air and slammed it into the ground and with a swift kick, punted it across the clearing. The last goblin tried to flee. As Conrad sprinted after it, swiftly catching the small beast, Conrad began to spin his arm around to throw it harder. up it went into the sky, Conrad lifted is sword up high as the goblin began to descend with his sword pointed straight up. The goblin fell onto his sword impaling it instantly, spraying blood down upon him.

OOC: 151 words
    _________________________________________________________________________________
    Magic used this post:0%
    Spells used this post:Equip Water I (continued)
    Spells Duration: Equip Water I (1 posts left)

Last edited by GraveDragon on 14th August 2014, 1:25 am; edited 2 times in total

Themes :

COMPLETED JOBS:
    GraveDragon
    GraveDragon

The Elemental Armory

The Elemental Armory

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by GraveDragon 16th June 2014, 11:23 pm

Fully healed and ready to fight some more, Conrad started his search for a strong opponent,completely deviating from why he came here in the first place. Getting deeper and deeper into the forest, he went trying to find something worthy to fight. Bush after bush was checked but nothing was found. Conrad getting more lost, began to tire himself out. Sitting down on a log to relieve his exhaustion, he listened for the animals but heard none. Conrad gathered up some dead leaves, then reached into his pack pulling from it a match. Striking it against his shirt, he threw the inflamed match into the leaf pile and engulfed it in fire. Conrad began to channel the fire onto his sword Equip Fire Sword he yelled gathering all the fire on his sword he, readied himself for an attack. The bushes began to move and from them emerged a new challenge.

OOC: 152 words
    _________________________________________________________________________________
    Magic Power Remaining:80%
    Magic used this post:10%
    Spells used this post:-Equip Fire I
     -Equip Water I (continued)
    Spells Duration: -Equip Fire I(3 posts left)
    -Equip Water I (last post)

Last edited by GraveDragon on 14th August 2014, 1:25 am; edited 2 times in total

Themes :

COMPLETED JOBS:
    NPC
    NPC

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by NPC 16th June 2014, 11:23 pm

'Monster Dice' :
    The Rarest Flower (Conrad) NormalMonster The Rarest Flower (Conrad) StrongMonster
    GraveDragon
    GraveDragon

The Elemental Armory

The Elemental Armory

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by GraveDragon 17th June 2014, 12:10 am

Four wolves appeared behind him as a large wolf approached from the front, he was surrounded. Conrad leapt at the pack, with a spin he swung his sword using the spins momentum, hitting two of the pack as the fire from the sword engulfed their fur, the sword connected sending them flying into a tree. The remaining pack wolves rushed in for an attack, deflecting one with his sword the fire burned the wolf as it touched it, the other wolf latched on to his leg sinking its teeth in as the larger wolf clawed at his back ripping his shirt and gashing his flesh. Conrad lifted his sword and stabbed down through the wolf on his leg, the sword ripped the wolf in half,a seared flesh and burnt fur smell filled the air and stung the nostrils. Conrad readied his sword to finish off the last wolf of the pack.

OOC: 152 words
    ____________________________________________________________________________________
    Magic Used this Post:0%
    Spells Used this Post:Equip Fire I(Cont.)
    Spell Duration:Equip Fire I (2 posts left)

Last edited by GraveDragon on 14th August 2014, 1:26 am; edited 2 times in total

Themes :

COMPLETED JOBS:
    GraveDragon
    GraveDragon

The Elemental Armory

The Elemental Armory

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by GraveDragon 17th June 2014, 12:43 am

Still the head of the wolf remained attached to his leg as the last wolf of the pack leaped for his arm, Conrad quickly dodged as the larger wolf bit down on the smaller wolf killing it. It seems like you want me to your self. Conrad said as he readied his blade, the large wolf spat out what remained of the other and rushed in for a pounce. Leaping into the air, the wolf landed on Conrad pinning him to the ground. Conrad placed his sword between them and pushed with all the power he could muster from his position. The Flames seared away at its stomach making the wolf leap back in pain. As Conrad started to rise the wolf attacked again, latching onto his leg and throwing him into a tree. Conrad stood once again ready for another attack. Again the wolf pounced at him. Conrad quickly jumped out of the way. Jumping back at the wolf while thrusting his sword, he plunged the blade into its side.

Yelping in pain the wolf leapt away, the wound seared closed from the fire. Conrad again readied his weapon and rushed forward swinging his weapon in one mighty cleaving motion, severing one of its legs from it body. As it fell the wolf bit down onto his shoulder, dragging him down to the ground. He channeled the fire into armor and with a wave of heat and flames engulfed it, burning away its flesh. Conrad victorious over his foes lay there winded from the fight. A feeling of accomplishment washed over his body. It was a good fight. He thought to himself before he passed out from exhaustion.

OOC 279 words

Magic Used this Post:0%
    Spells Used this Post:Equip Fire I(Cont.)
    Spell Duration:Equip Fire I (1 posts left)

Last edited by GraveDragon on 14th August 2014, 1:27 am; edited 2 times in total

Themes :

COMPLETED JOBS:
    GraveDragon
    GraveDragon

The Elemental Armory

The Elemental Armory

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by GraveDragon 17th June 2014, 1:20 am

Droplets of water awoke Conrad from his sleep, as it started to rain. He rushed under a tree for cover, it was there that he spotted it across a small river. The flower glowed with a radiant white aura. Conrad stepped into the rain and yelled Equip Water As the rain began to form into armor, once again slowly healing his wounds and granting him the ability to walk on water. He ran toward the flower across the river, grabbing it up he pulled out a small box and place the flower inside. He sprinted with excitement out of the forest toward magnolia. Conrad released his water armor from his control. While running he generated some bio-electricity and yelled Equip Lightning As energy flowed around him into armor, it began to propel him faster increasing his speed by twenty percent. His trip back was fast. Making it back to town his armor already used up. He walked to the merchant ready to finish the job. Walking into the shop once again, he walked to the front of the line and placed the flower on the counter completing his job. He grabbed his reward and walked out toward Fairy Tail.

OOC: 199 words
    _______________________________________________________________________________
    Magic Power Remaining:70%
    Magic Power Healed this Post:10%
    Magic used this post:20%
    Spells used this post:-Equip Water I
    -Equip Lightning I

Themes :

COMPLETED JOBS:

Current date/time is 11th May 2024, 11:16 am