Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

The Rarest Flower!

Iesha
    Iesha

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Dragon Slayer- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Novice [250]- Player 
    Lineage : Shinigami Protection
    Position : None
    Guild : ◇ sabertooth ◇
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 0

Character Sheet
    First Magic:
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Completed The Rarest Flower!

Post by Iesha 27th December 2014, 4:26 am

Job Description:

Last edited by Riley Nightwalker on 31st December 2014, 6:13 am; edited 1 time in total
    Iesha
    Iesha

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Dragon Slayer- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Novice [250]- Player 

Character Sheet
    First Magic:
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Completed Re: The Rarest Flower!

Post by Iesha 27th December 2014, 5:28 am

'tring' 'tring' 'tring' The sound of the alarm clock rung through the quiet room. Riley groaned as she lifted her hand and smacked the alarm clock away. She got out from under the covers of her bed and sat down. Theo was lying right beside her. She ruffled his fur "Get up boy, it's morning" Yawning, Riley stretched her body before rubbing her eyes. She then walked over to the alarm clock that was lying on the floor and picked it up and kept it on the table. Walking to the bathroom, she took a quick shower and got dressed into a pair of blue shorts along with a baggy , black, sleeveless shirt and a pair of black sneakers.

She walked out of her apartment with the young arctic wolf following her, only to be greeted with her very angry looking landlord. "Riley, you forgot to pay the rent again." He growled between clenched teeth. Realization hit her as she remembered that she hadn't paid the rent. Again. She averted her gaze at the man and cracked a sheepish grin. "Sorry. I'll pay today. Just tell me how much." "1500 jewels" The man stated with his arms crossed. Riley's mouth was left hanging "I don't have that kind of money." "Well then, get it from somewhere. Pay by tomorrow or get thrown out." With that her evil landlord walked away.

Riley entered the Sabertooth guild hall and walked straight to the request board. She saw many jobs but none of them had the amount she needed. Then a flyer at the corner of the board caught her attention. She picked it up "The Rarest flower. It says here that a medical shop need me to get a flower from the spooky forest." Her eyes widened as she read the last bit. "And they're offering 2000 jewels for it." She looked at Theo who was happily wagging him tail. Riley knew what that meant. She picked up Theo and ran out the doors of Sabertooth and towards the shop.

Theo:
    Iesha
    Iesha

Character Sheet
    First Magic:
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by Iesha 27th December 2014, 5:54 am

After a while, Riley, along with Theo, stopped in front of a medium sized shop. Riley looked at the flyer and then up at the shop repeatedly. "Well, this is the place. But I expected it to be much bigger than this." She looked at Theo, who was as confused as her. "Let's go." She entered the building with the young wolf hot on her trail. It was an average medical shop with different variety of medicines kept in racks. "Um...hello." She said as she halted in front of the counter. "Is anyone here?" Riley averted her gaze to Theo. Suddenly a door behind the counter opened up, revealing a middle aged man, probably in his early thirties. He looked tired. "Yes, what can i do for you?" 

"Actually, I'm here because you sent a job request to find a rare flower. My name is Riley, I'm from Sabertooth." The mans eyes lit up. "Oh, yes, yes. Please take a seat." He gestured towards a stool placed behind the counter and Riley obliged. He then grabbed another stool and sat opposite her. "The plant we're looking for is called Aicrisdolla. It is very rare and is only found in the spooky forest. It has amazing medical properties. These days, people suffer from various kinds of diseases. This plant is said to cure any disease. We need you to find this for us. This is a picture of it." The man handed Riley a picture of a plant. What differed it from other plants was it's glowing attire. It was truly mesmerizing. "Well then, I should get going if I wanna make back in time." She said "And hopefully alive." She muttered the last part as she knew how dangerous the forest is. Her next stop was the spooky forest.
    Iesha
    Iesha

Character Sheet
    First Magic:
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by Iesha 27th December 2014, 8:28 am

After one and a half hour of walking, Riley entered the spooky forest. The place had an eerie atmosphere which sent chills down Riley's body. She put Theo, whom she was carrying, down on the ground. It was early in the afternoon and she preferred finding the flower and getting out there before dark. She was about to move forward, when suddenly the pace of the wind increase, scaring Riley a bit. "You know what. I can always find another way pay my rent." She turned around to exit and found Theo standing in front of her, growling. Riley sighed "You're right, this is no time to chicken out. Think of all the people we will be helping." The thought brought motivation to Riley.

"let's get going." The girl along with her pet walked through the quiet forest for some time but they, unfortunately, hadn't seen a single sign of the Aicrisdolla. "How big is this forest? We're never gonna find the plant at this rate." Riley said as she continued striding forward. The pair came across many freaky creatures like insects, snakes but, luckily, no monsters. She kept praying that nothing would show up and that the mission would go smoothly. But of course that could never happen.

Last edited by Riley Nightwalker on 27th December 2014, 8:47 am; edited 1 time in total
    NPC
    NPC

Mentor : Admin

Character Sheet
    First Magic:
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by NPC 27th December 2014, 8:28 am

The member 'Riley Nightwalker' has done the following action : Dice Rolls

'Monster Dice' :
    The Rarest Flower! WeakMonster
    Iesha
    Iesha

Character Sheet
    First Magic:
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by Iesha 27th December 2014, 9:05 am

Riley groaned as they walked. Several hours had passed and it was about to get dark. "Where the hell is that plant?" Riley sat down on the rock as she was tired and Theo rested on her lap. She heard a few shuffling noises from the bushes but assumed it was one of the petty animals that reside in the forest. After resting for a few minutes, Riley got up and carried Theo, and continued walking. Soon she arrived in front of a cave, that was cleverly camouflaged by being covered with leaves. 

Riley set Theo down and walked towards the cave when suddenly she got caught in a net, laying there as a trap. 'Damn it! How did I not see this lying here.' She thought to herself as she struggled to escape. What made it even worse was that Theo was on the ground, alone. He looked frightened. Suddenly, three ugly looking goblins make their way out of the bushes. Riley's eyes widened as realization hit her. 'those shuffling noises. It wasn't petty animal. It was them.' 

They had evil smiles on their faces as their gazes averted from her to Theo. Fear was developing inside Riley. One goblin moved forward and lashed Theo, sending him flying. His back hit the wall as he fell unconcious. Anger rose inside Riley. "You hurt Theo. I'll make you pay" Riley raised her hand "Requip: Moonlight talon" Her white sword appeared in her hand. She slashed through the net and landed, with her feet firmly on the ground.
    Iesha
    Iesha

Character Sheet
    First Magic:
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by Iesha 27th December 2014, 9:34 am

Riley was beyond angry. Her white sword, firmly in her hand. She moved forward and slashed at one of the goblins but it managed to dodge as the other one came from behind and scratched Riley. She fell but managed to keep standing. The wound stung but it wasn't severe enough to cause the injury to bleed. Riley's eyes landed on the unconscious Theo and rage developed inside her. She dived in for another attack and  managed to land a strike on one of the goblins, resulting in his wound freezing up as the ice blade made contact with the it. "This should take care of him." 

The other two stood towards Riley's sides and launched forward from both sides. Riley jumped up in the air and did a backwards flip. So the two goblins crashed into each other. They got up and attacked Riley at once. They looked pissed. Riley managed to deflect the attack of the goblin that attacked her from the front. Both her hands were gripping the sword hilt as the blade battled with the goblins claw. While Riley was occupied, the other goblin attacked her from the back. She saw right through the attack and moved out of the way but unfortunately she wasn't fast enough. The goblin managed so cut her on her upper right arm. Riley placed her left hand on top of the wound as blood dripped from her shoulder. 

Mission stats:

Moonlight talon:

Last edited by Riley Nightwalker on 31st December 2014, 5:58 am; edited 2 times in total
    NPC
    NPC

Mentor : Admin

Character Sheet
    First Magic:
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by NPC 27th December 2014, 9:34 am

The member 'Riley Nightwalker' has done the following action : Dice Rolls

'Monster Dice' :
    The Rarest Flower! NormalMonster
    Iesha
    Iesha

Character Sheet
    First Magic:
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by Iesha 27th December 2014, 9:59 am

Riley but her sword back into her magical pocket. She moved her hand off of the wound as raised it to her side "Requip: Spear of Iced Teardrop." Her spear appeared in her hand. She held up a fighting stance. The goblins again attacked together. Both goblins attacked from either sides. Riley held her spear horizontally. She slashed one goblin with the cold blade. As it was falling down, she used the end of the spear to attack the other goblin, and hit it straight in the abdomen. 

"Riley: 1, Ugly Goblins: 0" She said as all three were now defeated. Her spear returned to her magical pocket as she ran to Theo, who was now slowly gaining consciousness. "Oh thank God, yo're alright." Riley hugged the young wolf as soon as he was fully awake. "Now then, let's get the plant and head home." She had completely forgotten about the excruciating pain in her right arm. She stood up and was headed in the caves direction. Suddenly a wild pack of wolves surrounded her. Hunger evident in their eyes. "Really? I just fought goblins. Can't i have a break?" Riley whined as one of the wolves lunged towards her.

Mission stats:

Spear of Iced Teardrop:

Last edited by Riley Nightwalker on 31st December 2014, 5:59 am; edited 1 time in total
    Iesha
    Iesha

Character Sheet
    First Magic:
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by Iesha 29th December 2014, 1:15 pm

"Requip: Ice Age" Suddenly Riley's attire changes into a full body armour along with a heather shield. As the wolf attacked, she swiftly blocked it's attack, not a moment later, another wolf attacked from behind. Riley quickly spun around and held the shield in front of her. This attack was harder than the previous one, causing her to slightly slide backwards. Riley's eyes roamed around until the landed on Theo. She saw that he was safely hidden behind the bushes. A feeling of relief gushed through her body. 'I can't keep defending. I have to attack.' Her armour, along with the shield disappeared as her normal clothing reappeared.

"Requip: Frost devils" Both her hands now held two ice swords. She stood in a fighting stance, keeping a good eye on all 4 wolves as any one could attack at any moment. Riley was right, but only this time two wolves had attacked, each from the opposite direction. Riley jumped backwards. As soon as her feet landed the ground, she looked up to see a  one of the bunch extremely close to her. Before she could react, the wolf dug it's claws into her torso, making her wince in pain. Riley clutched her torso as it bled, staining her shirt. "Damn you" 'Those two wolves were just a distraction so this one could attack me. Why didn't I see this coming? Damn it'

Mission stats:

Ice Age:

Frost devils:
    Iesha
    Iesha

Character Sheet
    First Magic:
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by Iesha 31st December 2014, 5:10 am

Releasing the wound, Riley picked up the sword that had fallen from her hand. It hurt to move, she was in pain but she knew she couldn't give up. She couldn't die, not like this. Keeping that in mind, she swiped in for an attack. She slashed at one of the wolves with the sword in her left hand, but it swiftly jumped to the side, avoiding the attack but Riley swiped her right sword and managed to cut it. It wasn't deep enough to stop it but it was enough to slow it down.

As it stopped, Riley dove in for another hit and slashed it. The wolf now lay there lifeless in a puddle of blood. Riley's wound started to sting even more but she couldn't stop. A drop of sweat rolled down her forehead. The other three wolves stared at the lifeless member of their group before looking at Riley. Their eyes held even more hunger than before. Riley knew she had to make it out of there alive but the pain was unbearable, and the anger in the eyes of those creature didn't help at all. All together, they ran, not towards her but away from her.

Now Riley was confused. "Why are they running away?" She muttered to herself. A couple of minutes had passed. She figured out that they weren't angry, they were afraid. Her swords disappeared. She collapsed to the ground as she held on the wound that was bleeding even more than before.

Mission stats:

Last edited by Riley Nightwalker on 31st December 2014, 5:53 am; edited 1 time in total
    Iesha
    Iesha

Character Sheet
    First Magic:
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by Iesha 31st December 2014, 5:30 am

Theo ran towards Riley who was kneeling down in pain and stood beside her with a concerned expression on his face. Ignoring the pain, Riley got up "I'm fine Theo." She slowly walked into the cave. Her hunch was correct, Acirisdolla was lying there in the middle of the cave, bringing light into the dark cave through it's glowing body. Riley walked over and picked up the plant. Her eyes gazed on the magnificent plant. Although the wound was still bleeding, all the pain had washed away. "This must be because of the medical properties of this plant." She looked at Theo and smiled.

"Let's go boy. We have a plant to deliver." Theo looked at her, still not convinced that she is alright. Riley just walked past him. He had no choice but to follow her.

Soon they had reached the medical shop. ON their way, Riley received a few stares from people, probably because of the fact that there was blood dripping as she walked or because she was carrying an unusual plant. She walked into the shop to find the same middle aged man sitting there. His eyes shifted upwards from the paper he was writing on. Suddenly a smile formed on his face. "The....Aicrisdolla." He walked, no ran over to Riley and took the plant from her hands. He stared at it. "Thank you so much." He finally looked up. "I don't think i've introduced myself yet. Sorry, I was just really worked up earlier. My name is Antonio." His eyes shifted to Riley's shoulder and then onto her blood stained shirt. 

"You're injured." He voice was laced with concern.
    Iesha
    Iesha

Character Sheet
    First Magic:
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by Iesha 31st December 2014, 5:42 am

"Oh this. It's nothing, really." Riley said trying to convince Antonio that she was alright. "Please come with me." He walked towards the door behind the counter before opening it and entering. Riley looked at Theo who was staring back at her before she quietly followed Antonio. Behind the door was a laboratory, where some scientists were conducting various experiments. He walked over to a female. "Roxy, this young lady needs some medical attention." Roxy then looked at Riley. Her eyes widened when she saw Riley's injuries. "Follow me dear." The blonde spoke up. She then entered a room which looked like a clinic.

Riley removed her shirt as she was told. The middle aged woman bandaged all her wounds. After Riley got dressed, Antonio entered. "Riley." The black-haired girl looked at the man. "You should stay here for the night, so that you can fully recover." Riley thought about it for some time. She had completely forgotten about her landlord. "Okay." She then went to bed on the mattress that was lying in the clinic.

Last edited by Riley Nightwalker on 31st December 2014, 6:06 am; edited 1 time in total
    Iesha
    Iesha

Character Sheet
    First Magic:
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by Iesha 31st December 2014, 5:51 am

The next morning, Riley woke up, collected her reward and bid goodbye to everyone before heading back home. "Theo, this turned out well. Didn't it?" The young wolf simply wagged his tail. Riley continued striding forward until she was standing outside her building. The doors suddenly opened, revealing her landlord. Only this time he had a smirk on his face. "Guards."

The guards suddenly appeared carrying two huge suitcases. They threw it in front of Riley, who still hadn't entered the building. Confusion was plastered on Riley's face. "You were given time till today. Enjoy living on the streets." Realization hit Riley. "Wait, I have the money." She yelled out as her landlord was about to close the building doors. He stopped. "You're too late." With that he slammed the doors shut. Riley looked at her bags, then at the doors. "Just so you know. I'm the one who broke the light in the hallway." She yelled out before groaning. "Great! Where do we go now?"

Current date/time is 28th March 2024, 12:30 pm