Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Misora's Day Out in Magnolia(Private/ Misora & Ryo)

美空
    美空

Player 
    Lineage : Dragon's Spirit
    Position : None
    Guild : Fairy Tail
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Mentor : Noir Yukihide
    Experience : 25

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Sleet Make Magic
    Second Skill: N/A
    Third Skill:

Misora's Day Out in Magnolia(Private/ Misora & Ryo) Empty Misora's Day Out in Magnolia(Private/ Misora & Ryo)

Post by 美空 7th June 2014, 3:29 pm

Play While Reading:

It was a bright and sunny day in Magnolia. Misora had come to Magnolia for one purpose, to speak with an archive mage that was said to work as an information broker. She was hoping if she could speak to him, he might be able to tell him a little about her magic, and maybe, just maybe, she could recover some of her memories which were lost. As Misora was walking a small ice cream store caught her eye. "Ice crreeeaaammm!!" She exclaimed excitedly as she ran to the shop. 5 minutes later, Misora came out of the shop happily licking the ice cream she bought. She continued walking along the ledge near the water while joyfully eating her chocolate ice cream cone and humming to herself quietly. "mew~" Misora looked down to see a small cute grey kitten mewing at her. With that, her eyes lit up "kitty!!!" The kitten became startled and ran off. Misora chased the little kitty down an alleyway and when she turned a corner, the kitten was nowhere to be seen. It took Misora about five minutes to process the fact she had gotten lost in her pursuit for the cat.  She looked all around but couldn't figure out how to get back the way she came from. If only she hadn't chased after the cat, this probably wouldn't have happened but now Misora was completely lost. She began to look around for someone who could help her but didn't see a single person around. Her eyes started to water and she bawled like a small child who had lost their mother in a department store.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Misora's Day Out in Magnolia(Private/ Misora & Ryo) GCzjPyX

Misora's Day Out in Magnolia(Private/ Misora & Ryo) 1nfPGxr

*~Character~* l *~Magic~* l *~Pet~*

~Misora's Character Themes~:

RyoKnetegawa
    RyoKnetegawa

Car King Saint

Car King Saint

Knight VIP Status- VIP- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Ten Wizard Saint Member- S-Rank- Character History!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Player 
    Lineage : Conqueror's Courage
    Position : Saint of Fate
    Guild : Sabertooth
    Mentor : Amelia
    Experience : 250,981

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Combo Card Magic
    Second Skill: Blood Master Maic
    Third Skill:

Misora's Day Out in Magnolia(Private/ Misora & Ryo) Empty Re: Misora's Day Out in Magnolia(Private/ Misora & Ryo)

Post by RyoKnetegawa 7th June 2014, 3:50 pm

Ryo smiled as he came out of a local shop to see Gora there waiting for him. He smiled at his Dire Wolf now fully grown and with his head lifted he stood just under Ryo’s own height. He smiled as he stroked Gora’s neck holding in his left hand a bundle. This bundle was stacked high with new card decks. He had just visited his favorite card shop. This shop helped him create the magic deck that his teacher had given to him oh so long ago. Now he had two new spares along with six playing card decks and two new Tarot card decks.

As he and Gora continued down their stroll finished with their errand they were going to enjoy the sights of Magnolia town. This town was something and one of its main attractions was the Fairy Tail guild. This guild was the only guild that Ryo knew could Rival his own Sabertooth guild. As he and Gora were walking however he heard a strange sound. It was the sound of crying. Ryo looked around and saw the source of it was a girl. The girl was cute, but she was bawling and that was something Ryo couldn’t let continue. He looked to Gora and smiled “Stay.”

Gora sat down and did as he was told. This gave Ryo the opportunity to approach Misora without scaring her. As he approached he pulled out a pocket handkerchief and offered it to the girl “What ever is the matter my dear? Is there something you’ve lost, or need help with?” he asked in a sweet, and gentle voice putting on a friendly smile.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Misora's Day Out in Magnolia(Private/ Misora & Ryo) Au9DYh5
    Ryo's Info:

Books I've Written:
    美空
    美空

Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Misora's Day Out in Magnolia(Private/ Misora & Ryo) Empty Re: Misora's Day Out in Magnolia(Private/ Misora & Ryo)

Post by 美空 7th June 2014, 4:00 pm

Misora continued to cry her eyes out for about several minutes until she suddenly heard a sweet and gentle voice call to her. “What ever is the matter my dear? Is there something you've lost, or need help with?” The voice belonged to a tall man with black hair and red eyes. He held out a handkerchief to her and Misora took it with her hands shaking while tears continued to stream down her cheek but at least now she wasn't bawling. She wiped her eyes then blew her nose into the handkerchief before handing it back to the man and sniffing. "I...I was chasing a kitty and got l-lost... and I don't know how to get back to the man road." Misora looked as if she would burst into tears again and start bawling once more. Misora was completely directionally challenged and seeing a friendly face that could help her, made her feel a bit better, not much but a bit.

RyoKnetegawa
    RyoKnetegawa

Car King Saint

Car King Saint

Knight VIP Status- VIP- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Ten Wizard Saint Member- S-Rank- Character History!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by RyoKnetegawa 7th June 2014, 4:07 pm

Ryo smiled as he took the handkerchief and made it disappear into thin air like a magic trick. He then looked to her once more chuckling "Well my dear. I can help you find your way back to the main road. If you'd like I can help you find whatever it is that you're searching for in town as well. I do know the layout of the town rather well. I would be happy to help you find whatever it is you're looking for." He looked around and nodded his head before offering the girl his hand. His mind flashed back to Gora, but he was sure that his wolf would follow him even if he didn't tell him to so he really didn't have much to worry about. Besides most people tended to give Gora a rather wide birth.

Ryo's Info:

Books I've Written:
    美空
    美空

Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by 美空 7th June 2014, 4:34 pm

The man took back the handkerchief with a smile then made it disappear like a magic trick. When Misora saw that, her eyes lit up in amazement and at the same time, her tears dried up. The man then looked at her once more. "Well my dear. I can help you find your way back to the main road. If you'd like I can help you find whatever it is that you're searching for in town as well. I do know the layout of the town rather well. I would be happy to help you find whatever it is you're looking for." He looked around and nodded his head before offering Misora his hand. She just looked at him and smiled brightly. "Thanks so much mister, you're really nice." She was happy someone would help her out. Misora however hesitated and didn't take the man's hand. She just walked next to him instead. Misora look at the man and asked him. "Hey mister, what's your name? Mine's Misora." She just smiled at him as she waited for his reply.

RyoKnetegawa
    RyoKnetegawa

Car King Saint

Car King Saint

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by RyoKnetegawa 7th June 2014, 4:50 pm

Ryo smiled and walked with Misora and lead her back to the main road of Magnolia town. Thankfully it wasn’t hard to find and this allowed the pair of them to travel. As they walked he heard her compliment and smiled “Thank you. I try to be nice to most everyone if I can help it.” He then looked back to see Gora following them several paces away. With that piece of good news he turned back to look at Misora when she introduced herself. He smiled and bowed his head lightly tipping his hat to her “A pleasure to meet you Misora. My name is Ryo I’m a Card Mage from the Sabertooth Guild.” He smiled a bit wider and then looked ahead frowning ever so softly "So tell me what is it you're looking for?"

Ryo's Info:

Books I've Written:
    美空
    美空

Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by 美空 7th June 2014, 5:05 pm

The man introduced himself as Ryo, a card mage from a guild called Sabertooth. Misora had heard rumors of places called guilds but didn't feel as if she would be able to accomplish her goals if she joined one. Ryo turned to face forward then asked her, "So tell me what is it you're looking for?"Misora was also facing forward, looking serious, which was rare for her. "I'm looking for an archive mage, he supposedly works as an information broker, I'm hoping he can tell me something about my magic." Her voice was unwavering. "You see, I don't have any memories besides my name, Misora and the fact I can use magic..." She paused for a moment "I want to find out who I really am, no matter what" Misora was desperate, she'd been searching for 2 years now and during that time, she hadn't aged at all. She didn't understand how she could stay exactly the same for two whole years.

RyoKnetegawa
    RyoKnetegawa

Car King Saint

Car King Saint

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by RyoKnetegawa 7th June 2014, 5:17 pm

Ryo blinked ever so slightly as he looked to Misora. What she told him was slightly troubling. He couldn’t believe that anything like that would ever happen. Still he shook his head once more as if he was trying to understand what was just told to him. He couldn’t really figure out why someone would have magical talent, but not know what it was. He then supposed that it must be a serious case of amnesia. If that was the case then he would have to try and help Misora no matter what. He looked to her and then suddenly nodded his head once more with a look of determination on his face “That settles it. I shall be here to help you my dear Misora. I do know about an archive mage. I don’t know if he’s the one you’re looking for, but there is a shop around here where he can be found.” His paced picked up ever so slightly the spurs of his boots clicking as he walked.

Ryo's Info:

Books I've Written:
    美空
    美空

Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by 美空 7th June 2014, 7:04 pm

When Ryo told Misora he would do everything he could to help her, she looked to him with sparkles in her eyes. She nodded her head enthusiastically and took his hands in hers while smiling quite cute and brightly at him. "Thank you sooo much Ryo! I can never thank you enough" When she realized what she had done, she quickly let go and became extremely flustered. As she was about to turn around she tripped over her own feet and fell flat on her face. "Owwie! That huurtt~!! Wahhh" As you would have expected, she began to bawl again. It almost looked as if Ryo was the one who made her cry but even though that was not the case, people around town began to stare and whisper to one another as they watched her cry.

RyoKnetegawa
    RyoKnetegawa

Car King Saint

Car King Saint

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by RyoKnetegawa 7th June 2014, 8:20 pm

Ryo smiled as he looked to Misora holding her hands as she took his “It is my honor Misora really. This is the kind of thing that all Sabertooth wizards like to do. We want to help those we can. That’s all. I’m glad I can help you in some small way.” As she tripped he tried to catch her from falling, but he was just a hair second too slow. He swore under his breath and when she started to bawl he took out another chief and handed it to her “There, there it’s okay. Dry your eyes You just tripped it happens to everyone.” He was about to say more when the tan brown fur of a familiar body surged past him. It stopped in front of Misora and Gora’s long wet tongue began to dance over Misora’s face as he tried to comfort her.

Ryo's Info:

Books I've Written:
    美空
    美空

Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by 美空 7th June 2014, 9:09 pm

Ryo handed Misora another handkerchief. “There, there it’s okay. Dry your eyes You just tripped it happens to everyone.” Misora was about to take the handkerchief when the next thing she knew, a grey wolf was licking her face as if it was trying to comfort Misora "Hehe, that tickles, stop~" Eventually the wolf ceased it's action and by then, Misora had stopped bawling and her tears had dried up. "Awww such a cute wolf!" Said Misora as she hugged the grey wolf lovingly. "Is he your pet Ryo?" She asked while still holding onto the wolf.

RyoKnetegawa
    RyoKnetegawa

Car King Saint

Car King Saint

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by RyoKnetegawa 7th June 2014, 9:54 pm

As Misora hugged Gora he looked up at Ryo. Even still he dwarfed the little girl in size and presented an almost even match for Ryo eye to eye. Ryo smiled as he looked to Misora fixing his hat on his head “Well not really a pet. You see I saved him when I was on a mission. So ever since then I’ve been taking care of him. Wolves aren’t pets especially Dire Wolves like Gora here. Wolves are partners, and Gora is my partner.” Ryo thought of something and then smiled as he lifted Misora up and put her on Gora’s back “There seeing as he likes you I’m sure he won’t mind if you ride him for a bit. Just until we get to that Archive Mage’s shop.” With her new place on Gora’s back Ryo and Gora began to continue down the road. As Misora rode she would be able to feel how thick, warm, and soft Gora's fur was. Almost as if she was on a warm cloud. She would also be able to see the spikes that started between his shoulders and went to his head giving him an almost crown like appearance of these spikes.

Ryo's Info:

Books I've Written:
    美空
    美空

Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by 美空 8th June 2014, 8:56 pm

Ryo lifted up Misora and put her on the large wolf's back, to where she was now riding on him. “There seeing as he likes you I’m sure he won’t mind if you ride him for a bit. Just until we get to that Archive Mage’s shop.” Misora just smiled while looking at the wolf, "So you're Gora chan huh? Nice to meet you hehe." The wolf was huge compared to Misora's petite and small figure but he was soft and warm. With that now settled, the three of them continued down the road to the shop where the archive mage's shop was. Misora was praying that this was the mage she was in search of, if it wasn't, Misora would be back to square one. As they walked along, they passed many delicious food shops but the young girl was now focused on her goal. Eventually they arrived at the shop where the archive mage could be found. The young mage was filled with anticipation and hope.

RyoKnetegawa
    RyoKnetegawa

Car King Saint

Car King Saint

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by RyoKnetegawa 8th June 2014, 10:08 pm

As Misora settled on Gora’s back he gently shook trying to accommodate the rather unfamiliar feeling that was now on his back. When she spoke to him Gora looked up at her and even barked once to respond to her greeting. It was clear that he understood everything she was saying. As they walked Ryo smiled gently petting Gora’s head as he led him. As they passed by the shops and looked at all of them Ryo’s stomach growled ever so slightly. Truth be told he was hungry and he knew that Gora was too. He would have to get him fed before too long otherwise he would wander off.

When they arrived at the mage’s shop Ryo stopped Gora and the great Dire wolf crouched down to allow Misora to get off of him. Ryo held his hand out for Misora to take “Miss Misora. I want you to know that if this shop doesn’t work out you can always come find me to help you. I give you my word on that, and when I give my word it is made of gold, iron, steel, and platinum. It is a word you can take right to the bank.” With that speech said he smiled and put on a much gentler face “Now let’s go see if this nice gentleman has any answers for you.”

Ryo's Info:

Books I've Written:

Current date/time is 2nd May 2024, 5:13 am