Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Armor for Tsumi

Tsumi
    Tsumi

Player 
    Lineage : Nature's Blessing
    Position : None
    Guild : Lamia Scale
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 0

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Requip Magic
    Second Skill: N/A
    Third Skill:

Armor for Tsumi Empty Armor for Tsumi

Post by Tsumi 2nd June 2014, 4:19 pm

Name: Moonbelt
    Type: Armor / Belt
    Description: A simple iron belt.
    Strengths: Allows the user to carry more at once
    Weaknesses: Only works on items in direct contact with the belt.
    Abilities: Causes any items clipped to the belt to be shrunk to the size of a house key. The effect is reversed instantaneously, upon separation from the belt, and does not work on living beings.

Name: Parachute Vest
    Type: Armor / Vest
    Description: A small chain-link vest, meant to be worn over other clothing, containing a small, reusable parachute.
    Strengths: Protects the user from falling damage
    Weaknesses: Not very subtle.
    Abilities: N/A

Armor for Tsumi Empty Re: Armor for Tsumi

Post by Guest 13th June 2014, 2:38 am

Hey there. As I said in your other items app, sorry for the delay on this.

As with your other application there are a couple of small issues that need fixing here. The first is the descriptions as right now we have no idea what the belt looks like. The chain armor can't really be described much more at this stage so I'm happy to overlook that.

You also need to have 3 strengths and 3 weaknesses for each item. In this case, items of Strong rank and above are not resisted, while D-rank spells are resisted (so that's one weakness and one strength respectively).

Please bump this thread once you've made the necessary edits and, if they're done, I'll happily approve your items =]

Current date/time is 19th May 2024, 5:10 pm