Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

True Friendship~ (Closed Leo + Raina)

Leapflight
    Leapflight

Cosmic Fairy

Cosmic Fairy

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Guild Master- Legal Guild Ace- S-Rank- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Ariel's Descent
    Position : None
    Guild : Fairy Tail
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Mentor : Self-taught
    Experience : 100,337.5

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Space/Cosmic Magic
    Second Skill: Light Dragon Slayer (2nd Gen)
    Third Skill:

True Friendship~ (Closed Leo + Raina) Empty True Friendship~ (Closed Leo + Raina)

Post by Leapflight 31st May 2014, 9:28 pm

Ebony sighed, holding the letter in her hand as she walked along the streets of Magnolia, Atlas on her head, pocky in her hand, the pink sunset in the distance. "Why did you get me involved in this Leo...I mean seriously..." She cut of, looking into the sky. "I am looking forward to see Raina though." Her eyes glistened for a moment as she remembered the Fairy Tail Princess; one of her bestest friends in the Guild. It had been a blow to all when she left, especially Ebony.

She stopped in her tracks, looking at the little Café where she was meant to be meeting her.
    She had sent the letter to her a week ago; asking her to meet her here so they could 'talk'. Truth was, Leo has some tricks up his sleeve. Is this the Café? A blue creature's voice entered her head as she nodded, leaning against a wall to wait for Raina to arrive.

I'm... Kind of nervous. Ebony's face grew paler as she swallowed. We are doing this for them remember? She nodded, trying to stay calm. Is it because... I miss her?

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Raina
    Raina

Developer/GFX Artist- Knight VIP Status- VIP- Gain An Artifact- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Player 
    Lineage : Mythic Princess
    Cosmic Coins : 2
    Mentor : King Relios Reginald Scylar, Queen Ryos Rose Scylar
    Experience : 200

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Mystic Magic
    Second Skill: Twilight Miracle
    Third Skill:

True Friendship~ (Closed Leo + Raina) Empty Re: True Friendship~ (Closed Leo + Raina)

Post by Raina 31st May 2014, 9:37 pm

Ebony. Would she even recognize her? Her body has been altered, matured, all because of her increase in strength and her heritage. If Ebony didn't recognize her, she would still draw a crowd, even if she did not want to. It seems to her that these mages are attracted to the certain assets a matured angel has. She walked towards the desired meeting spot wearing her angelic armor. Light Armor, that started at the edge of her breast and ended at her thighs. She was quite comfortable in it, but it seemed to draw many a onlooker as she passed. Her long flowing hair dancing behind as she walked. Thoughts of worry and despair entered her mind and heart as she got closer to the Cafe.

"Do I even want to do this?" She said to herself. She had left Fairy Tail without warning. It was as if the walls were crumbling around her and she had to leave. Only a note with the word's I love you, my family and her signature was left. The guild wasn't a home to her anymore and it scared her. Was it her fault? Her new power and body, was it a curse? She finally made it to the cafe and spotted Ebony rather fast through the window. As she opened the door the entire population of the cafe turned their heads and gasped at her. Her face blushed as she entered and walked up to Ebony, hoping she could recognize even a glimpse of herself. "Ebony.."

_____________________________________________________________________________________

True Friendship~ (Closed Leo + Raina) 1_by_g10

True Friendship~ (Closed Leo + Raina) Rainas10
    Sir Leonard
    Sir Leonard

Moderator- Quality Badge Level 1- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Guild Master- Legal Guild Ace- S-Rank- A-Rank- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Grand Master [2000]- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Have an Admin as a friend!- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Power of Apocalypse
    Cosmic Coins : 15
    Mentor : Eorlund Gray-Mane (Dead)
    Experience : 1,375,256

Character Sheet
    First Skill: ReQuip: Bladestorm
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

True Friendship~ (Closed Leo + Raina) Empty Re: True Friendship~ (Closed Leo + Raina)

Post by Sir Leonard 2nd June 2014, 7:30 pm

A top the Serene Cliff was a lonely beautiful tree beside the lake. Though it looked untouched, a man had always been on its branches. And now, there he was again.Wallowing in his depression and regret as he has heard word of his love leaving her home. He thought long and hard why. And it all came down to it that it was his fault. Leonard was gone for a very long time but he told the guild why. He had to become stronger and know more about himself to protect Fairy Tail. Especially Rain. His face did not show. It was covered by the shade of his hair. But it was evident that he was crying as tears crawled down his face.

Leonard has heard that Rain has grown powerful all those time they were apart. And because of that, he was excited and scared. Who knows what will transpire when they will meet again. Has she grown to hate him? It won't be a surprise if she did. So Leonard was preparing to take the punishment he deserved. Because even though he didn't abandon her. It looked that way in her eyes. So he has stay strong and steadfast for her. To convince her to come back. Where are you Rain... I'm here waiting for you... Please come back...

True Friendship~ (Closed Leo + Raina) 60684_s
    True Friendship~ (Closed Leo + Raina) 2_by_gramcrackers-d66nk5f
    Bladestorm

Younger Self Siggy:
    Leapflight
    Leapflight

Cosmic Fairy

Cosmic Fairy

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Guild Master- Legal Guild Ace- S-Rank- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Ariel's Descent
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Mentor : Self-taught
    Experience : 100,337.5

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Space/Cosmic Magic
    Second Skill: Light Dragon Slayer (2nd Gen)
    Third Skill:

Post by Leapflight 5th June 2014, 5:46 am

"Ebony..."
    A familiar voice entered her mind as she turned her head to see a girl, one of both beauty and confidence. Do I know her... As Ebony looked more carefully, she began to realise who it was. "Raina. You've... Changed." She smiled at the mage as she an towards her, hugging her instantly.

She felt quite overwhelmed, seeing her old friend again. "I've missed you so much..." She tried to hold back, swallowing her emotions as she quickly pulled away and stood before her. "How are things in Blue Pegasus?" She fake smiled, hoping Raina couldn't see through it.

"Oh! Do you know someone called Ania? I hope they are looking after her..."
    She thought of the young mage as she remember saving her from a crowd a while ago. She sighed, people leaving a young mage like that.

She looked back at Raina. She sure had changed. The energy coming from her was, well, powerful. As for her outfit, it was, in Ebony's opinion, 'AMAZING'

She turned around, walking a few steps forward, "Shall we take a walk?"

Current date/time is 2nd May 2024, 1:21 pm