Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Acquaintances, friends, or maybe something more? (Yuuto Shingami and Leona Suzugamori Private/Social)

Leona Suzugamori
    Leona Suzugamori

Guild Master- Player 
    Lineage : Elemental Wrath
    Position : None
    Guild : Tartarus
    Cosmic Coins : 10
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 0

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Venom Demon Slayer
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Acquaintances, friends, or maybe something more? (Yuuto Shingami and Leona Suzugamori Private/Social) Empty Acquaintances, friends, or maybe something more? (Yuuto Shingami and Leona Suzugamori Private/Social)

Post by Leona Suzugamori 28th May 2014, 7:08 am

"Mind telling me, why the hell we're here again, eh? Leona?" The voice of an irritated male pierced through the silence of the dark forest with anger. Alvaro Garay, Leona's water cat, was quite annoyed at his air-headed mistress who had just apparently lost them in a rather huge forest. Alvaro was currently in his rather handsome human form, he was running his slender fingers through his messy raven hair in an attempt to find a way to get them out of the complex situation. His violet eyes stared at the frame of his mistress as she turned the map that was currently in her hands in different directions, she looked very confused but at least she tried to help in some way.  After about fifteen seconds of searching for their spot on the map she gave it to Alvaro with a small, but pretty smile. ”Ah… I give up,” She told him as she put her hands behind her head and looked up at the beautiful orange sky.  The water cat sighed, he was used to his master’s rather uncaring and relaxed attitude, she was never serious about anything.  He too looked up at the sky, night was vastly approaching and he knew that they needed to be careful of nighttime predators.  Leona looked around the thick forest; this place sent cold shivers down her spine. ”Time to explore!” The redhead declared as she walked deeper into the cursed forest, Alvaro closely following behind.

Acquaintances, friends, or maybe something more? (Yuuto Shingami and Leona Suzugamori Private/Social) Empty Re: Acquaintances, friends, or maybe something more? (Yuuto Shingami and Leona Suzugamori Private/Social)

Post by Guest 28th May 2014, 10:39 am

Yuuto attempted to reside in the Cursed Lands after his meeting with Akiko. She was right. Tartarus was treating members like pawns, and Yuuto assumed he'd be a decoy in their crimes, should they break Yugi out of confinement. He sat on a branch high up on a tree, leaned against the trunk, and saw both a male and female walk underneath him. The woman seemed rather attractive, while the man seemed, well, undeserving. A dark grin appeared on Yuuto's face once he encountered the two, yet to confront either of them. He began to hum a sweet song, loud enough so he'd be noticed by both the man and woman. While he sang, a soothing wind passed, almost as if Yuuto had called it, and encircled the area in which all three currently settled. He saw potential in the woman, and none in the man. Not only that, but as he memorized the two, he found that the woman almost seemed as though she wanted to be elsewhere. "Psst!" Yuuto called towards the lady in a whispering tone while she was behind the man.
    Leona Suzugamori
    Leona Suzugamori

Guild Master- Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Acquaintances, friends, or maybe something more? (Yuuto Shingami and Leona Suzugamori Private/Social) Empty Re: Acquaintances, friends, or maybe something more? (Yuuto Shingami and Leona Suzugamori Private/Social)

Post by Leona Suzugamori 28th May 2014, 1:55 pm

It had been a few minutes since Leona and Alavaro had started their little "exploring" trip around the darkening forest. The venom slayer's ears perked up at the sound of a gentle, rather quiet and pleasant sound that seemed to be brought to her by the cool breeze of wind. "This place is getting creepier by the minute,"Alvaro stated quietly causing a giggle to escape the girl's lips. As Leona looked down at her feet to make sure that she wasn't going to trip and fall her eyes spotted something glistening in the grass. As she reached down for it she didn't notice how her water cat was daydreaming and quietly continuing ahead without her. As her eyes scanned the picked up, old-looking coin she managed to hear a silent sound which attracted her curiosity. The Suzugamori's green hues landed on the frame of a mask-wearing man. A small friendly smile spread across her lips as she raised the hand which was currently holding the coin and attempted to wave with it. It turned out to look quite weird and possibly rather stupid but the female didn't actually care about other people's opinion as long as she had fun. "Well pssst to you too mister." She greeted before looking back towards Alvaro who was currently still walking away in day-dream mode. Then she turned towards the boy above her and raised the coin towards him with a small, innocent grin. "Is this coin yours?" She asked him before quietly contemplating on weather it was actually possible for the man in front of her to be as old as the coin.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Acquaintances, friends, or maybe something more? (Yuuto Shingami and Leona Suzugamori Private/Social) Mm8z0u10

Post by Guest 28th May 2014, 2:17 pm

Yuuto's dark grin turned bright once the lady faced him. Again, his remaining emotions had been expressed. It was obvious what they were, though Yuuto hated to admit it. Yuuto removed his mask, which revealed his snowy white hair, and tanned skin. "That looks like a coin my grandfather would use." Yuuto commented, "Though it is mine." Once Yuuto confessed to the coin being his, he jumped off the tree , and landed firmly on the ground before Leona. "My name is Yuuto. I came here to relax, though it seems I have some company. A bonus, perhaps?" Yuuto smirked towards the lady before Memory-Make got to him. For goodness's sake, it memorized the guild Leona was in, which made Yuuto smile. "You must be Leona. I'm from Tartarus, as well. A Memory-Make Mage." Yuuto added. He didn't gesture Leona to give the coin back, but rather told her to keep it. He also informed her of its rarity. "So what brings you here? I thought I was the only wanderer in the guild." Yuuto remarked.
    Leona Suzugamori
    Leona Suzugamori

Guild Master- Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Leona Suzugamori 28th May 2014, 2:58 pm

Leona's eyes widened slightly at the sight of the man before her, behind that mask he was a rather good-looking young man, probably a few years older then her. As the boy explained about the origin of the coin, the venom slayer's perceptive eyes scanned him for any trace of hidden malice and killing intent, neither was visible. The boy jumped off of the branch, landing gracefully in front of Leona while introducing himself. An attractive smirk slipped on Yuuto's face as he explained his reason for being out alone in a dark forest, on the other hand the green-eyed female was surprised that the Memory-make user knew her name, but then again, his magic was called that for a reason. Leona was rather confused and happy at the sweetness of the boy in front of her. He had allowed her to keep such an old coin, what if it was an important family heritage? "Ah, thanks, that's so kind of you." She bowed politely as she slipped the coin in the left pocket of her crimson skirt.

Yuuto's next question caused a small sadistic smirk to form itself on Leona's lips as she pushed a strand of her red hair behind her ear. "Well, you see, I kind of got my pet and I lost in this forest." She told him as she put a finger on her lower lip innocently, attempting to remember what the exact reason for them coming to this forest was. "Oh, right! Apparently there's some sort of super legendary poison mushroom in this place which could help improve the deadliness of my venom slayer magic." She explained as she crossed the other hand over her chest, trying to remember whatever she was forgetting to mention but to no avail. "Ah, how unfortunate, I can't seem to remember what else I was here for." She whispered quietly and removed the finger from her lip, neatly folding her arm in order to cross it over her chest like the other one. "So mister wanderer, what do wanderers do?"

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Acquaintances, friends, or maybe something more? (Yuuto Shingami and Leona Suzugamori Private/Social) Mm8z0u10

Post by Guest 28th May 2014, 3:22 pm

Now that Yuuto was on even grounds with Leona, his face lightened up as the woman looked even better from this angle. Now only that, but her personality seemed rather sweet and lady-like; possibly flirtatious. He scanned her for a second, and within that time, it seemed as though he had really been with her for hours. This was the loving side of a Memory-Make Mage. When he saw that smile appear on Leona's face, he couldn't help but blush a bit. He also admired the scarlet-red hair, which looked delightful under the orange sky. Once he found out that Leona was lost, however, Yuuto sought the opportunity to take her for a spin, and hopefully have yet another friend by his side- or even better.

"I'll help you find that mushroom." Yuuto remarked, "Then, maybe we can go to a bar or something? My treat." Yuuto couldn't help but smile lightly towards Leona. He liked her a lot already, and saw a lot of potential between the two. He was also bedazzled by the fact that she was a slayer. Overall, Yuuto felt very fortunate to be where he was now. As a sign of his deep attraction to the women, he listened to her carefully. Her voice seemed rather tempting to compliment, though with the comments he had given already, Yuuto felt as though he had given enough information away. The acts of kindness had caused an uproar in his chest, after all, and Yuuto didn't want it to get any worse. "Wanders tend to move from place-to-place; never staying in one area unless they meet another explorer." Yuuto exclaimed, "Thankfully, I seem to now be helping you." Yuuto was about to gesture Leona into following him, though once he remembered that she was accompanied by another man, he looked at the other male curiously. "I assume he's lost, as well?" Yuuto thought aloud.
    Leona Suzugamori
    Leona Suzugamori

Guild Master- Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Leona Suzugamori 29th May 2014, 7:52 am

A small smile appeared on Leona's lips as Yuuto told her that he could help her find the shroom that she was searching for. He was also kind enough to invite her go for a drink with him after they have finished the mission. She nodded as the white-haired boy explained to her what a wanderer was, his deep blue eyes were looking at her carefully as if debating whether to tell her something or not. Leona had a wide grin spread itself on her face at Yuuto's next question. "Yes, he is my partner after all, if one of us get's lost it's logical for the other to be lost as well." She answered him as she turned around to also look at the black-haired water cat.

"Alvaro, come here." Leona shouted at her partner, who appeared to have wandered off quite far away. The male immediately turned around towards his mistress, violet eyes immediately landing on the male next to the venom demon slayer. Alvaro walked towards the two mages with judging eyes, he did not trust the other male with his mistress's safety. " And who's this?" He asked Leona skeptically. The red-haired mage introduced Yuuto briefly, using the same words he had used to describe himself but adding "this kind young gentleman" at the start. Alvaro's eyes turned to slits as she told him that Yuuto could help them in their goal of finding the venomous mushroom. "Aren't I enough to satisfy your needs?" The water cat asked as a small smirk formed on his lips. He wasn't going to let another male join their team even if only for a while, he needed her to be fully persuaded to his side as he came up with his world domination plans. Leona's cheeks gained a light pink shade as she glared at Alvaro innocently, she knew that he was just teasing her but she wasn't sure that Yuuto was getting the correct idea. She turned towards the white-haired mage and bowed towards him apologetically. "I'm sorry about Alvaro, he can be quite the casanova at times, I hope he wouldn't be a problem for our travel together." She kept her head down waiting for the memory-make user to reply.

Post by Guest 29th May 2014, 12:45 pm

Yuuto sighed as the two were indeed lost, though Yuuto knew his way out from the start. He disagreed, however, to the fact that if one member of the group was lost, it was only logical that the other was, too. Yuuto would never admit to being lost. Plus, why was it that this animal had confronted Yuuto, and not the man who was once with Leona? That may have said something about his charisma. Anyways, Yuuto went back to expressing a serious look as he and Leona now seemed to be on a quest. He knew she would join him for a drink after this due to his godlike memory, which is why he didn't even require a response. The only thing that bothered Yuuto at the moment was that Leona called this man her "partner".

Once the Casanova had arrived, Yuuto could only laugh. "I'm satisfied with Leona as my partner. You can come along too though." Yuuto remarked. Honestly, he wanted to kill the sudden company he received, leaving only Leona with him. Yuuto was attracted already. Alvaro could piss off, and Leona could accompany Yuuto all she wants. These were Yuuto's thoughts on the scene. It was an awesome feeling, knowing that a woman this good-looking and so nice had gotten to him already, and sounded as though she was attracted to him, as well. "He won't be a bother." Yuuto promised, "So, where do you want to look first. I don't have to hold your hand, do I?" Yuuto said his last comment jokingly, and wanted to see if Leona was actually willing to hold his hand, otherwise. He seemed so teasing already. Yuuto stood there and awaited responses from the woman. After some time, he chose to offer his hand, anyways.
    Leona Suzugamori
    Leona Suzugamori

Guild Master- Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Leona Suzugamori 30th May 2014, 3:44 pm

Alvaro's left eye twitched as he heard another man call Leona his partner. HE was her partner and no-one else. He wanted to cut Yuuto in half for allowing himself to call his mistress that. An annoyed look flashed across his face for a moment as he clearly understood the other male's intentions towards his master. He had the huge urge to slap the memory-make user's hand away but he wasn't able to. The water cat glared at Leona with feelings of anger and mixed confusion. Alvaro had no idea as to why she would accept the white-haired male's hand but his urge to hurt Yuuto grew even stronger. Leona on the other hand was smiling lightly as she accepted the good-looking man's hand. "Well I did get us lost so a bit of guidance would be nice." She told him softly as her green eyes met his blue ones. She had no idea where to search for the mushroom first and was honestly hoping that Yuuto was familiar with the forest that they were currently at. "You should lead the way." The smile on Leona's features grew as she placed both hands on the mage's outstretched one.

Post by Guest 30th May 2014, 4:49 pm

Yuuto laughed on the inside when he saw (with his godlike memorization) that Alvaro was rather ticked off at him. He didn't mind- he was lawless, after all. In fact, with any sort of pain intended, Yuuto wanted to dismiss the water cat by all means, and leave this quest only for the two to partake in. Yuuto, on the other hand, had not only Leona to focus on, but the mushroom she desired. Truthfully, Yuuto could care less if he saw this mushroom burn to the ground with the rest of the forest- if such an event occurred- though, after he saw those bedazzling green eyes, Yuuto couldn't help but think otherwise. Leona seemed to be the only reason as to why an ounce of kindness still existed in the normally-lawless Mage.

Once he saw that Leona had taken his hand, Yuuto couldn't resist when he saw the light smile that followed. He responded with an even warmer smile, and held onto Leona's hand comfortably, as if the two had already been used to doing such a thing. He was also caught off-guard for a moment when Leona spoke so softly to him, getting lost in her eyes. "You have nice eyes." Yuuto commented confidently, "Use them well." Though Leona was lost, as he could recall, Yuuto had already memorized the forest. Lately, Yuuto felt as though he had to do this- perhaps for an unknown reason. Yuuto nodded when Leona suggested that he should lead the way. The two seemed so affectionate towards each other already when Yuuto noticed that Leona had placed her other hand over his. "Your hands are so warm. I need that." Yuuto remarked. With this, Yuuto proceeded to wander through the forest, guiding Leona with him. He was sure to memorize the forest wherever he walked, and take measures over any signs that could lead to another sort of vegetation.
    Leona Suzugamori
    Leona Suzugamori

Guild Master- Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Leona Suzugamori 31st May 2014, 3:48 am

Leona blinked at the older mage's compliment. She wasn't used to having other people complimenting her eyes, normally Alvaro is the only one who would say that they're pretty or amusing.  Her green orbs immediately shot towards Alvaro, searching his face for a reaction, and she found one- his violet eyes were giving her a piercing glare. Leona was very confused at Yuuto's next comment but she was happy that she could give him something that he needed. As they began wondering through the dark forest she could hear Alvaro trailing behind them, grumbling about something which she couldn't hear. She had no idea about how the mushroom would look like however she was sure that if it was close she would be able to savor the poisonous smell and find it easily. Yuuto had a sweet, warm smile, one that she wasn't used to seeing usually on mercenaries and dark mages. It intrigued her.

The howl of a wolf in the night made a light gasp escape Leona's lips as she squeezed Yuuto's hand tighter. "What kind of animals live here ?" She asked him as she looked around, she wasn't scared, on the inside she was rather amused at the place that they have found themselves at. She was curious if there were any obstacles on her way to stronger power. A devious smirk replaced the friendly smile on the venom demon slayer's lips as she felt her secondary venom veins pulsating with excitement. "Ah, Veona I'll go search for the shroom in that direction, we'll cover more territory if we split up." Alvaro's voice rang through the air, snapping Veona out of her corrupted power-hungry mood, he could feel the dangerous aura radiating off of his mistress and didn't wanna be around her if something bad happened. He wished good-luck to the other man with a rather mocking smirk and a salute and went his own way. "You can always call me if you need my services in any way Leo, you know that."He told the red-haired female with a small wink and vanished somewhere behind the trees. Leona shook her head at the human form of the water-cat. He was her's after all, she wasn't sure if she could allow him to roam around without her but he had disappeared before she could tell him anything. "This partner of mine, I swear all he'll do is make me worry." She though out loud as she hugged Yuuto's arm tighter, she was already curious as to whether Alvaro was alright. She gazed at the place he had disappeared to she needed a distraction, worrying was not acceptable. A frown crossed her features for a few seconds before she quickly covered it with her usual smile.

Post by Guest 31st May 2014, 10:37 am

Yuuto looked around curiously and examined the landscape when Leona had asked him about the animals that lived here. He heard the howl, as well, but didn't know it would hit Leona like this. Yuuto felt his hand being held tighter than before. Leona seemed so at ease with doing so; Yuuto was pleased. However, Yuuto saw that the bowl hadn't really scared Leona as a he witnessed a smile on her face, one that made him think that she may want to find whoever made this bowl, and do God knows what to it. He memorized the area carefully, then confirmed the creatures that lived here. "Only wolves..." He commented, " Though they aren't close enough yet to spot us." From what he saw, there were plenty of wolves set afar from Leona and Yuuto, but he didn't care.

Moments passed, and Yuuto was glad that this stupid companion of Leona had finally disappeared. Now he could concentrate even further on the scene. Yuuto continued to examine the forest, and noticed that more trees existed than from what he had seen before. What kind of power was this. Could Yuuto have made a wrong prediction, or was magic involved. While he pondered thoughts, however, he saw that Leona now held onto his arm. He laughed softly and kept escorting Leona to her desired location. "No worries, I'll keep you safe." Yuuto remarked, and placed his free hand over Leona's; the ones that now held onto his arm. He was glad they were going for a drink after this, mainly because he foresaw a relationship between the two already.
    Leona Suzugamori
    Leona Suzugamori

Guild Master- Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Leona Suzugamori 1st June 2014, 1:09 am

Leona's ferocity drained from her body as she heard Yuuto's answer about the animals in the forest. Wolves were not poisonous, neither are they venomous so they were useless for her quest for power. A bright smile appeared on the venom demon slayer's face as the boy's soft laugh, he sounded so pure and sweet. As she walked around with the man, hand in hand she felt how cold his hands were. He made her worry for his health. "Hey are you sick? Your body heat's pretty cold. " She asked him as she pulled the white-haired male down by the collar of his shirt and pressed the side of her cheek to his forehead. She wanted to feel him for a fever, she wanted to make sure that his health was in a decent condition. Leona sighed in relief when she noticed that he didn't have one. "Thank god, you had me worried there. You don't seem to have a fewer."She told him with a light grin as she released the collar of his shirt and carefully adjusted it for him. "You are really cold though, anything I can do to make you feel warmer?" She asked him with a concerned look in her innocent emerald eyes.

Post by Guest 1st June 2014, 9:51 am

Yuuto was about to shake his head in disagreement towards being sick, though Leona seemed to pull him down too quickly for him to make a response. He blushed lightly when Leona's cheek was against his forehead. Her skin was so soft and smooth. Leona only seemed to appear better in Yuuto's eyes every minute the two walked together. While her cheek was still pressed against his forehead, with the corner of his right eye, Yuuto saw the mushroom far in the north-east direction. However, coincidentally, a lot of forestry surrounded it, and behind that, furry bodies could be seen. Yuuto, however, looked back at Leona, his eyes locked on hers when he was able to get back up. There was a light grin on Leona's face, and a question that made Yuuto want to tease the young lady.

Yuuto released Leona's hand for a moment, wrapped his arms around her waist, and kissed her gently on the lips. The blushing had faded away already, though here Yuuto was, his eyes closed, everything silent, and his lips pressed against Leona's while he held her with his arms around her waist. Yuuto's body heat had risen due to the adrenaline that now pumped throughout his body while he kissed Leona. For some reason, he didn't want this moment to end, though for the sake of Leona's feelings, he put the kiss to a stop. When their lips separated from each other, a grin appeared on Yuuto's face. "Sorry, I couldn't resist." Yuuto commented, his grin turned into a bright smile.
    Leona Suzugamori
    Leona Suzugamori

Guild Master- Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Leona Suzugamori 1st June 2014, 12:58 pm

Leona's body immediately tensed up as she felt Yuuto's arms carefully slip themselves around her waist. The next thing that the male did made the venom demon slayer's face go almost as red as her hair. Closing her eyes she slowly wrapped her arms around the memory-make user's shoulders. Leona felt as if time had stopped around them as their lips connected into a sweet, light kiss. As Yuuto pulled away from her, he told her that he couldn't resist and a smile spread upon her lips. "Ah, it's alright." She told him as she stood in her place in shock. It took Leona a few seconds to recover from what had just happened before a light smile appeared on her lips. "Anyways, we should get back to finding that shroom."  She told him as she caught his hand in hers and started dragging them to the exact opposite direction of the mushroom. Leona's nose couldn't pick up the scent at all due to the confusion in her secondary venom system which happened because of the kiss earlier. As she walked into a direction of her impulse she managed to trip into some random root and with a light gasp, she pulled down both her and Yuuto on the ground. The red-haired female's cheek's gained a light shade of pink as she realized the position that the two were in. "I'm sorry, I know I'm clumsy." She whispered quietly as her her eyes locked to the boys who was currently sprawled above her.

Post by Guest 1st June 2014, 1:22 pm

Yuuto felt Leona's arms wrap around his shoulders while the kiss went on. It seemed Leona was just as interested in Yuuto as Yuuto was in Leona. Her arms gave warmth to Yuuto's skin, and spreaded throughout his body. It was a beautiful sensation, especially while Yuuto felt Leona's lips against his own. Her lips were even softer than her skin, and made the entire scene delightful in Yuuto's eyes. Of course, then there came the time in which the two gave each other some space, though Yuuto didn't expect to see a desired look on Leona's face. She was smiling towards him, and shortly after, held his hand again. It was strange how Leona now wanted to head back in the opposite direction, thus the mushroom became distant. However, after a sudden gasp, the moment became weirder. Yuuto was on top of Leona while the two lied on the ground; Yuuto's upper body pressed against Leona's, his lower body in between her legs, and his head just elevated above hers. Yuuto found that yet another romantic scene had formed itself. Yuuto used this opportunity to cup Leona's cheeks in his hands, then kiss her gently again upon the lips; the only differences being that the two were a lot closer now, and that this kiss would be longer than the first.
    Leona Suzugamori
    Leona Suzugamori

Guild Master- Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Leona Suzugamori 1st June 2014, 9:55 pm

Leona's eyes closed with passion as she felt Yuuto's lips press against hers, this time however, the kiss was longer, deeper and had somewhat more....romantic. Her fingers slipped in Yuuto's white hair, gripping locks of it, yet being careful not to hurt the gorgeous boy above her.  His hair was as white as snow and as soft as a cat's fur. As Leona pulled away from the kiss due to the lack of air she realized that their lips were only centimeters apart, obviously that meant that the older boy was most likely going to attempt to steal another kiss away from her. Leona blinked and realized that she did not actually mind  the amount of affection that Yuuto displayed for her which caused a small innocent smile to spread across her lips. She liked it. She leaned in and stole her own, short kiss from the boy, his lips were as sweet as white chocolate which kind of surprised Leona at first.  The Venom Demon slayer leaned back and tilted her head innocently as she stared at Yuuto's lips. "Hey, what do I taste like?" She asked him quietly before realizing how stupid that question sounded. An embarrassed blush found its way to her face as she tilted it sideways, she probably creeped the boy out with such a question. She couldn't dare look back at him, so her emerald eyes attempted to focus on something else as she mumbled an apology. "I'm sorry, I didn't mean to make it sound so weird."

Post by Guest 1st June 2014, 10:17 pm

Yuuto felt a soothing sensation build in exchange to the adrenaline. It was perfect. Leona's body was as soft as a pillow; her cheeks especially. Yuuto was honoured to be in such a passion, a silent, yet absolutely wonderful kiss with a woman he definitely loved at first sight. Heck, he was even delighted to see her at first. All of her features made Yuuto picture himself embracing a goddess; someone who could lift the curse of lawlessness away from him, but only during the time in which the two had encountered each other. Yuuto agreed that Leona definitely possessed this power, and when she passed a hand through his hair and grabbed some locks, Yuuto couldn't have been any more pleased. It was a divine moment, and Yuuto wished it was endless. However, had the two tried to make an endless kiss, they would both die due to lack of oxygen. On the contrary, Yuuto wondered if he even cared about the possible turnout.

Albeit, after a long period of time, Yuuto and Leona gave themselves an inch of space to see each other, at least. Yuuto couldn't help but smile lovingly, and pass a hand through that beautiful, red hair. Yuuto felt like he was in his own utopia, though due to his past sins, Yuuto doubted if an utopia would be his true fate. Maybe this is what Leona was meant to replace. However , just before he could think any further, Leona stole a kiss for once. It was magnificent, the fact that Yuuto could embrace this moment yet again. Yuuto confirmed it to himself after their third kiss that, despite the short amount of time that had passed, he wanted to be with Leona forever. When Leona asked her question, Yuuto did not hesitate to answer. "Strawberries. I love strawberries." Yuuto replied intentionally, simply to let Leona know that he loved her. He ignored the last statement as, after his response, there was no need to think that the question brought up was weird. Yuuto ran his hands from Leona's cheeks to her arms, then rested his head on her chest. "I love you, Leona." Yuuto commented, "To think I saw the woman for me in a forest. Funny."

Last edited by Kichiro Yukine on 3rd June 2014, 4:47 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : It said Yukine in one statement)
    Leona Suzugamori
    Leona Suzugamori

Guild Master- Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Leona Suzugamori 2nd June 2014, 10:34 am

Leona's emerald eyes went a wide as she heard the other man's reply to her idiotic question. She  could here his voice, it was overflowing with warmness and kindness. Leona felt Yuuto's hands run from her cheeks to her shoulders and she managed to regain her composure...only until she heard the next few words that came out of the male's mouth. Her body stiffened a bit before relaxing as she felt the boy place his head on her chest. She giggled lightly at his next comment and she placed a hand on the back of his head, caressing him gently. " I think I might love you too." She whispered quietly and looked down at the handsome mage with a loving smile.

"Leona, I FOUND IT." Alvaro's voice rang somewhere near them, from the exact opposite direction that Leona had dragged them to. Leona had the immediate urge to slip out from under the man above her but at the same time she kind of didn't want to and couldn't. As Alvaro appeared his gorgeous violet eyes immedietly turned into slits as he pulled Yuuto up by the cover of his shirt and removed him from his mistress. "Are you alright, he hasn't done anything erotic to you, has he?" Leona tilted her head in confusion causing a light sigh in relief to escape the water cat's lips. "Anyways I found the shroom." Alvaro declared cutely, he was clearly proud of himself. Leona's eyes sparkled childishly with appreciation as she clapped her hands for older black-haired male. He then took  Leona's hand into his and started dragging her away from her newly found crush.

Post by Guest 2nd June 2014, 10:51 am

Yuuto grinned when he felt Leona's hand against his head, caressing it. It truly felt as if he were the son of a goddess, and the goddess was treating him to her's heart content. This was all interrupted, however, once Alvaro had picked him up by the shirt, and slipped him off Leona. Yuuto didn't wish to say anything as the moment he and Leona shared would probably be too much for the man to take in. Albeit, he knew he had someone to love now, and so, while he saw his lady being dragged away, Yuuto caught up to the two. He had memorized the movements of this man prior to the moment he shared with Leona so he knew how to outrun him. Yuuto smacked the hand Alvaro held Leona's with, and memorized prior magic Alvaro had used. "I am not some creature, young man!" Yuuto yelled furiously. He wished not to bring the love he exchanged with Leona up, though he felt he had to. "I am Yuuto! Leona and I are in a relationship now, and you will have to accept it! If only you were to consider me well, you'd know that I'm someone you can cooperate with." This was weird. Yuuto could cooperate with let's as well? Or was this for the sake of Leona staying with him. "Leona, please explain it to him. He's free to pity me all he wants. I just want to be with you."
    Leona Suzugamori
    Leona Suzugamori

Guild Master- Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Leona Suzugamori 3rd June 2014, 12:54 am

The glare in Alvaro's violet eyes intensified as he registered the younger male's actions. His voice went threateningly low as he growled at the man in front of him. "I'm older than you."His voice sent cold shivers down Leona's spine which made her pull him by the sleeve. "Alvaro, we are kind of in a relationship." She muttered quietly as her partner's eyes snapped in her direction, he seemed furious. "And what is that supposed to mean?" The water cat asked as his eyes looked between the two mages. Leona's hands squeezed one another, she was nervous. "We kind of kiss-" Before Leona could even finish her sentence she felt Alvaro slip past her and into the forest. Without a word her partner disappeared behind a bunch of dark spooky trees. The venom demon slayer placed her hands behind her head and a happy grin appeared on her face as she walked towards Yuuto. "He can take care of himself after all, 263 year old water cats look and act this young but in reality they are pretty old and smart. "  She explained as she stood in front of the memory-make user with a childish grin. She looked at him curiously before she looked up at the newly arisen moon. Her gaze then went back to Yuuto's hair and she lifter her finger up to point at the beautiful white moon. "You'r hair's as white as the moon." She told him childishly, the innocence was pretty much radiating off of her as she grinned like someone who had just gotten pancakes for breakfast.

Post by Guest 3rd June 2014, 1:14 am

Yuuto ignored Alvaro's comments as he simply got on his nerves. However, after some time had passed, Yuuto noticed things went exactly as planned. Leona seemed well-prepared in telling Alvaro the truth, though to surprise them both, Alvaro disappeared. Yuuto assumed he was jealous, though as it was now just him and Leona here, Yuuto didn't bother to ask about her pet. Yuuto took a quick glimpse of the wolves that once roamed near the desired mushroom. They were now headed back home, it seemed, and Yuuto didn't bother interfering. His attention had been redirected, in fact, when Leona pointed towards the moon. She complimented him well, which made Yuuto hold a strand of Leona's scarlet-red hair; gentle enough to be harmless against her scalp. "My hair may be as white as the moon, but your hair is as red as the strawberries you taste like." Yuuto grinned after he said this and asked "How's that for a weird question?"

It was then that Yuuto carefully grasped Leona's hand with his own, and kissed it. He held onto it as if Leona's hand was his most precious treasure, though obviously it was much more than that. Yuuto took the time afterwards to escort Leona slowly towards the mushroom. He picked it up carefully, and ensured the pull wouldn't be violent. He held it carefully in his free hand before he passed the shroom onto Leona. "What to do now?" Yuuto asked Leona teasingly. He wanted to kiss her again, and even showed it through his facial expression, though at the same time, Yuuto felt he was making too many moves already. He really hoped Leona loved him too.
    Leona Suzugamori
    Leona Suzugamori

Guild Master- Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Leona Suzugamori 3rd June 2014, 5:07 am

Leona smiled at the boy's response before she touched the mushroom. Leona's lust for power overwhelmed her again as she quickly started biting off of the mushroom until she swallowed all of it down. She stared at her hand for a moments before licking her fingers as well. She closed and opened her fingers several times just to make sure that she hasn't missed any venomous dust from the shroom before licking her lips. She could feel her secondary system of veins pulsing which cause a satisfied smirk to form on her lips. "This feels great." She muttered quietly before she heard the man's next question. She knew very well what they both wanted but at the same time she shook her head in dismay. "You'll get poisoned if I kiss you on the lips." The venom demon slayer explained as she licked her lips once more. She could always get rid of the poison effect but that would be only if...Leona's eyes trailed down to the boy's neck. She couldn't allow herself to do that, she might hurt him even though she would mark him as her's for some time. The red-haired female shook her head before grabbing a hold of his hand with a small innocent smile. " Sorry, I just really wanted that shroom." Leona told him sheepishly as she scratched the back of her head innocently.

Post by Guest 3rd June 2014, 9:02 am

Yuuto gave a concerned look to Leona when she said she couldn't kiss him. "How so? We kissed three times already." Yuuto wondered if the shroom had given Leona a poisonous effect. It disappointed him that the two had just gotten into a relationship, yet the two could not even kiss each other on the lips. Yuuto wanted to do it so badly- he did love Leona, after all. However, if there was one thing Yuuto had to acknowledge now, it was Leona's health. He kissed her on the cheek, then proceeded to head with her down the forest. "No worries about kissing. We'll fix that later...unless you can do something now." Yuuto commented, a light grin on his face.

The two wandered through the forest until Yuuto found an exit. "We won't leave the forest yet, considering you have a friend that needs to find us. However, I think I'd like to enjoy the stars a little bit, if that's okay with you?" Yuuto made this question rhetorical when he escorted Leona down an open hill. He stopped and stared at Leona while the two were in this spot. He ran his free hand down her cheek, then gently took a strand of her hair to put up against his nose. "You have the most beautiful hair in the world." Yuuto remarked in a whispering tone, "It smells like roses, and is incomparable in softness. I'm lucky I found a great woman like you, Leona." Yuuto hugged Leona passionately, then gazed into her bedazzling emerald eyes. "Every time I look at these eyes, I get lost in them. However, when I see all the other features you have- personality especially- I can tell kissing doesn't have to be the only way we show our love. As much as I'd love for you to kiss me a thousand times over, we can find plenty of other things to do." Yuuto invited Leona to lay down with him upon the hillside. He wouldn't move unless she said yes, though he had a feeling she'd say so, anyway. Yuuto just wanted to be with Leona every second they had together.
    Leona Suzugamori
    Leona Suzugamori

Guild Master- Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Leona Suzugamori 17th June 2014, 12:29 pm

A small blush covered Leona's cheeks when Yuuto complimented her, he was sweet, kind and gentle. He knew just what to say in order to make her heart skip a beat. As she sat down next to him and absorbed all of his features, she bit her lower lip knowing that there was something she could do in order for them to kiss again however it might hurt Yuuto. The red haired mage stared at the stars quietly, she found them very pretty and relaxing, they helped her think calmly. The venom slayer nodded at the boy's speech completely agreeing to all of his words. She looked at the boy and carefully moved closer to him while tilting her head towards his neck. Leona knew this might hurt but it was going to limit them from the deadly venom of the shroom that she just ate. Leona felt her fangs grow a bit longer before she carefully bit into the older male's neck, carefully injecting a bit of her own venom's into a small symbol that negates all of her poisons effect. She inspected it carefully, making sure that the correct symbol had formed before whispering an apology for biting him suddenly. "I didn't mean to surprise you, but it's scary to think about if you know I'll do it." She explained as a light blush covered her face. Leona wasn't usually this mushy around guys, she tried to calm her nerves. "This is meant to allow you to negate venomous effects for a while." The red haired mage pointed at the symbol on his neck with a smile.

Current date/time is 11th May 2024, 8:33 pm