Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Disturbance in the ruins (private)

Akira Tatsumi
    Akira Tatsumi

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Rising Star- Novice [250]- Player 
    Lineage : Aspect of Neptune
    Position : None
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 0

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Disturbance in the ruins (private) Empty Disturbance in the ruins (private)

Post by Akira Tatsumi 26th May 2014, 6:01 pm

Axel was in the very noisy Guild Hall of Fairy Tail, trying to read a new book he has been waiting for months to come out. It finally has, and he was in fact the first person to be in line for it. He went straight to the hall afterwards, but he regretted this action. Fights going on, loud chatter, and various other things kept stopping Axel from placing his eyes on the words of the book. Finally, deciding he has had enough, Axel left the guild hall and took off into the air, not caring were the wind took him, as long as it was away from noise. After minutes of unconciously flying, Axel looked down and realized he was in the Ancient Ruins. Not seeing any real danger, like thieves, Axel landed on the ground, and found a nice place to sit, by a statue of a once legendary wizard.

Last edited by Axel Rover on 26th May 2014, 9:25 pm; edited 1 time in total

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Akira Tatsumi
    Akryn
    Akryn

Quality Badge Level 1- X-Mas Event Participant- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Lucifer's Aura
    Guild : Guildless
    Mentor : Thorsfell, Gamara, Vishnu, Cytorakk, Botosai
    Experience : 1625

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Wind Magic
    Second Skill: None
    Third Skill:

Disturbance in the ruins (private) Empty Re: Disturbance in the ruins (private)

Post by Akryn 26th May 2014, 6:42 pm

Not far from the statue that Axel had taken rest at, another wizard was on the move, towards the fairy tail guildhall. But not to join the guild. Brutus Romulus was a mountain of a man, standing in at almost eight feet tall, with over four hundred pounds packed onto his large, muscular frame. Long, black hair was pulled back into a ponytail that hung down his back, and thick stubble coated his strong, jutting jaw. He wore black, extremely baggy trousers, held up by a white sash, with black and white boots. A long, sleeveless coat was the only top he wore, hanging down to the ground, with his impressive chest, and abdomen on display. As well as a large, black, scorpion tattoo on his chest and abs.

But likely the most noteable thing about this man was the absolutely massive sword he held on his shoulder. The handle of this weapon was two feet in length, with a wide crossguard, just before the monstrous blade came into being. At seven feet in length and a foot in width, most men would look at this behemoth of a sword and wonder how anyone could ever use it. But looking at the man holding it, one would no longer need ask.

As he walked, Brutus wondered to himself how he would get to his mark, eyeing the magical poster in his hand before stopping suddenly, as the arrow on the poster changed and began glowing, meaning the target was close. With a curious frown, Brutus changed his direction, and headed in the direction the poster indicated. Soon, he found himself on a ridge, overlooking the ancient ruins. And not far below, to his delight, sat his target, Axel Rover, reading a book, and oh so distracted. With a wicked grin, Brutus lifted his sword high into the air, activating his magic. "Grapeshot barrage!" he said, with simple, wicked glee, as a dozen cannons suddenly appeared into air, and fired off their grape shots. Each cannon let loose with nearly two dozen small, yet heavy, balls of iron, sending almost three hundred, inch wide balls of iron, hurtling down towards Axel and his general area, with a resounding boom......

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Prayne de crabug ahm keike rinedere be-yogt iglo kes gron!

Akryns battle theme

Spoiler:

Dramatic moments

Spoiler:

"I came into this world, kicking, screaming, and covered in someone elses blood. I have little issue going out the same way."
    Aria Beleren
    Aria Beleren

Cosmic Soul

Cosmic Soul

Administrator- Moderator- Developer/GFX Artist- VIP- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Rising Star- Legal Guild Ace- S-Rank- Veteran Level 3- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Christmas Event Winner- Hero- Have Seijin On Your Friends List- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Mentor : Memnarch

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Tergiversation Arts
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Aria Beleren 26th May 2014, 8:26 pm

Right before the barrage hit Axel a wall of light formed right in front of him. The barrier disappeared and a voice could be heard a short distance away. "I honestly wanted to find the panther around here. That's it. It would've been a great trophy to bring back to my friend." When the two looked over toward her, she stood there holding a hand forward. Kyll dusted herself off and looked at the mage. "But when you're out here making noise. It scars him away." Kyll walked into view to reveal her cloth bound pony tail. She wore a blue and white kimono top with a dark blue obi. She had her signature white gloves and white boots on there. The former Rising Star looked at the mage with disdain. She turned toward Axel. Her hair swished revealing the olive green mark of Eclipse Soul to the mage that attacked the boy. "You okay?" She said with a smile.

She turned toward Brutus and gave him a glare. "Do you have any idea what attack a fellow mage makes me feel." As she spoke the wind blew by making her pony move to the left revealing the same marking on the back of her neck to Axel. Kyll gripped a fist as she charged up her meteor. "I take it you would rather want to dance than talk though." She turned her head to the side and looked at Axel. "If you're alright, mind helping me out?"

Themes:
    Akira Tatsumi
    Akira Tatsumi

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Akira Tatsumi 28th May 2014, 5:41 pm

As Axel read on next to the statue, he heard a man from a distance shout, "Grapeshot Barrage!" All of a sudden, a dozen cannons were in the sky, heading towards Axel's location. That dozen turned into hundreds of small cannons, and they were all ready to explode in Axel's vicinity, which would probably kill him. He knew he did not have time to act, but he ran frantically nonetheless. Once the cannons got closer, Axel shut his eyes, and heard loud explosions. He was shocked that he had not felt a thing though, so he looked up, and saw a barrier made of a a light-element. Axel jumped a bit, and also thought he was in the afterlife for a second, but then the barrier dissipated, and he heard a woman from a distance.

This woman wore a blue and white kimono, and had long hair. Axel thought she was quite beautiful. She spoke of a panther, than to a giant man Axel now saw a distance away from him. The man had long black hair and held a sword almost as long as himself. The woman asked for Axel's help in fighting the man. "Of-course I will help you. After all, I believe this man did try to kill me. I would ask for your name though. Mines is Axel Rover" replied Axel. Without waiting for the woman's reply, Axel took out his fortune Blade, which was a sword with three blue thick arrow-looking blades coming out of it, zig-zagging around each-other.

Axel had the idea that his new ally was much stronger than him, since she blocked Axel from hundreds of tiny bombs, so he wished to act as support. He waited for the man to make a move, and then the woman, and than Axel would follow off of them.

Akira Tatsumi
    Akryn
    Akryn

Quality Badge Level 1- X-Mas Event Participant- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Lucifer's Aura
    Guild : Guildless
    Mentor : Thorsfell, Gamara, Vishnu, Cytorakk, Botosai
    Experience : 1625

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Wind Magic
    Second Skill: None
    Third Skill:

Post by Akryn 29th May 2014, 7:39 pm

Brutus took a moment to stare down at his newest adversary before a grin would split his large face. "Indeed fair lady, I would prefer to dance. For in combat one can truly come to know themselves, and their adversary. And I would not mind knowing you at all." he said with a bow and lick of his lips. As he straightened he took his massive sword in both hands and placed the hilt of the massive weapon against his right shoulder, blade aimed at Kyll and Azel. "Open Fire."

And with that, the large man was hurled from the cliff with a resounding boom, his massive sword leading the way But he wasn't aiming the sword so much for Kyll as the ground right before her, the force of the strike causing the ground to violently shift upwards, his intent being to throw her off balance as he used another spell. "Three sixty shot!" he growled, and with another thundering boom, eight large cannon balls were shot off in a circle around the man, aimed at Kyll and Axel as well. The moment the shots were off though he spun away, tearing his sword from the ground, and with a mighty FWOOSH sound as it tore through the air, he would spin about, bringing his sword around in a monstrous chop aimed to cut Kyll in half.

Prayne de crabug ahm keike rinedere be-yogt iglo kes gron!

Akryns battle theme

Spoiler:

Dramatic moments

Spoiler:

"I came into this world, kicking, screaming, and covered in someone elses blood. I have little issue going out the same way."
    Aria Beleren
    Aria Beleren

Cosmic Soul

Cosmic Soul

Administrator- Moderator- Developer/GFX Artist- VIP- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Rising Star- Legal Guild Ace- S-Rank- Veteran Level 3- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Christmas Event Winner- Hero- Have Seijin On Your Friends List- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Mentor : Memnarch

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Tergiversation Arts
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Aria Beleren 11th June 2014, 5:31 pm

Kyll ran forward dodging each blast. Her aura began to change to a bright yellow. She saw the slash heading to chop her in half she jumped in the air and flipped dropping down to the monster of a human in front of her landing a kick with both feet on his face. Kyll gripped a fist and looked down finding the guild mark he carried. "Tell me..." Kyll said with a smirk. "Who are you?" She cracked her knuckles as she jumped off his face to land behind him and sent a punch straight for his kidneys. "I don't like people who attack fellow mages. I would like to know their name in case I get the chance to dance with them again." As she said this, she jumped backwards and readied for her signature spell to start up from the charge.

((Charging Meteor))

Themes:
    Akira Tatsumi
    Akira Tatsumi

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Akira Tatsumi 20th June 2014, 7:00 pm

Instead of dodging the 8 cannons, Axel decided to do something different. He drew the Wind Magic from himself to create one of his new spells, Earth Razer. It was a tornado that stood right in front of Axel being 42 feet tall, and was 18 feet round in radius. It traveled at 5 feet per second, and since Kyll dodged all of the cannons, they came toward Axel, which in turn got sucked into the tornado. Axel, being able to control tornado well, Let the cannons spin around in it, until he used the air to launch them back at the enemy. It was a good thing that Kyll jumped backwards away from him, because the 8 cannons were now heading towards there maker.
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------

MP: 90% (had an extra 5% from artifact weapon.)

Earth Razer duration: 2 posts

Earth Razer:

Akira Tatsumi

Current date/time is 26th April 2024, 10:42 am