Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Afternoon Freakout (Aaron Artamo and Maxie Million)

Eilidh O'Maoilriain
    Eilidh O'Maoilriain

Player 
    Lineage : Curse of the White Witch
    Position : None
    Guild : Silver Wolf
    Cosmic Coins : 75
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Mentor : Leila Vergious
    Experience : 1,850

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Nebula Slayer
    Second Skill: N/A
    Third Skill:

Afternoon Freakout (Aaron Artamo and Maxie Million) Empty Afternoon Freakout (Aaron Artamo and Maxie Million)

Post by Eilidh O'Maoilriain 21st May 2014, 4:12 pm

Aaron stood on the road that would lead him into Oak town, rocks crunched under his feet as he shifted his feet out of impatience. He had agreed to take the mission with someone else, unfortunately he had no idea who that other person would be. All he knew was that they were supposed to meet today, at this location. Aaron sighed. I wish they would show up, if we wait too long then there won't be a place left to save. Aaron turned his head to take in the surrounding landscape. The day was clear, not a cloud dotted the sky, a dry, hot wind blew across the road, making Aaron's cloak flutter. Judging by the environment, no wonder there was a problem with fire mages.

Aaron turned back towards the town and sighed again. He reached behind himself and pulled his weapon free of the straps that held it behind him. His eyes ran up and down the blade, taking in not only the physical appearance, but also the magical presence that was Bane of Reality. It had been a gift of sorts, though that was all he seemed to remember about it, but he couldn't imagine using another weapon. Aaron looked back at the town, and seemed to weigh options in his mind, finally he nodded and sat down, his scythe across his lap. His eyes made one last sweep across the scenery before he let out another sigh. He closed his eyes and threw his head back as he began to talk about himself. I guess I have to wait huh...

Afternoon Freakout (Aaron Artamo and Maxie Million) Empty Re: Afternoon Freakout (Aaron Artamo and Maxie Million)

Post by Guest 22nd May 2014, 3:14 am

THUD! Tap Tap Tap!

The well-dressed albeit eccentric figure of Maximilian Hexworth dropped in front of his would-be partner for this job from seemingly nowhere - he'd jumped from one of the roofs nearby - before tapping his parasol on the ground. His recording lacrima appeared in time to play trumpets as he shouted "TA-DAAAAH!" at the top of his lungs. The air fell oddly silent after this moment, with exception of the screaming from the townspeople fairly nearby. "Good day to you! I hear we have some heads to smash together." His voice seemed almost cheery at the prospect of doing this job. A chance to spill some blood without any question as to why.

Before Aaron would have the chance to speak in response Maxie stepped down an alleyway, sniffing at the air. He could smell...smoke. It was a glorious smell, but on this occasion it was more than just a thing of beauty. No, this time it was a signal. The men they were to deal with were not very far at all. Maxie continued down the alleyway with his nose turned up into the air. After a few moments and once he was about halfway through the alleyway he came to an abrupt stop. "Oooooh...they're at the end of here...I can smell them..." he whispered, unable to hide his excitement. He put his parasol down and leaned it against the alley's wall. He'd come back to collect this later as he'd struggle to cast his magic as efficiently if he had it.
    Eilidh O'Maoilriain
    Eilidh O'Maoilriain

Player 
    Lineage : Curse of the White Witch
    Position : None
    Guild : Silver Wolf
    Cosmic Coins : 75
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Mentor : Leila Vergious
    Experience : 1,850

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Nebula Slayer
    Second Skill: N/A
    Third Skill:

Afternoon Freakout (Aaron Artamo and Maxie Million) Empty Re: Afternoon Freakout (Aaron Artamo and Maxie Million)

Post by Eilidh O'Maoilriain 22nd May 2014, 7:47 am

Aaron grimaced when his 'partner' arrived. He was flashy, loud, and annoying. Unfortunately, before he could make his distaste clear, the stranger was moving towards an alleyway, mumbling something about being able to smell their targets. Aaron used his scythe as support and grunted as he pulled himself up, he then started to casually walk towards the town. As he did so, he took a deep breath and began to talk to himself. Okay...I have to protect the townspeople, I can do this, my targets are the insane mages after all, I can prevent myself from attacking everyone in sight, I can do this... After giving himself a less than stellar pep talk, Aaron was also able to smell the smoke coming from the village. Oh hell... Aaron broke into a run towards the action.

Aaron wound up in a large clearing within the town. Judging by the now burning wooden stalls, the area must have been the marketplace. Unfortunately, now that Aaron was surrounded by fire, he couldn't use his sense of smell to track his targets, so instead he began to listen. Screams shattered his concentration, but also gave him an idea of where he needed to go. Alright, time to earn my pay. Aaron rushed down an alley towards the screams. On the way he passed many civilians, some were silently weeping, some just looked dazed, but to a man, none of them made a sound. They didn't want to draw the fire mages attention to themselves. After running for a few minutes Aaron came to another clear area, albeit a smaller one, and saw chaos, or as close to chaos that he had seen outside of the void. In the center of it all he saw people, some screaming, and some wielding fire and laughing. Finally he had found his targets.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Afternoon Freakout (Aaron Artamo and Maxie Million) ENczOVq
    Theme:
    NPC
    NPC

Mentor : Admin

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by NPC 22nd May 2014, 7:47 am

The member 'koetsu' has done the following action : Dice Rolls

'Monster Dice' :
    Afternoon Freakout (Aaron Artamo and Maxie Million) NormalMonster Afternoon Freakout (Aaron Artamo and Maxie Million) StrongMonster

Current date/time is 2nd May 2024, 2:27 am