Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Becoming one with the chaos within Pravite training with Zenn and Daemon

Daemon Spade
    Daemon Spade

The Dark Moon

The Dark Moon

Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Shadows of Anarchy
    Position : None
    Guild : Suripingu Mori
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 0

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Lunar
    Second Skill: Imperal Demon
    Third Skill:

Becoming one with the chaos within Pravite training with Zenn and Daemon Empty Becoming one with the chaos within Pravite training with Zenn and Daemon

Post by Daemon Spade 20th May 2014, 2:45 am

Ten minutes prior: Daemon had asked Sara to unleash him from the bounds of the seal placed on his body. Daemon's heartbeat was the only thing he could hear as Daemon's dark power was unleashed .As Daemon felt the darkness pulse wildly from his core  his body quickly began to shift into his new dubbed released form complete with long flowing crimson hair  black eyes  boney black wing a pair of devilish horns and his fangs and claws growing sharper. Daemon truly felt alive with this dark power yet  now with the power of the contract Daemon was I full control of his body

Daemon walked in to Zenn's office tucked away at the top of the city resting o the back of the air ship. Daemon's new demonic power having become rather vexing as of late even with the contract he established with Sara severely weakening it's control over his body. Daemon had requested Zenn to help him gain control of his new found strength so that he could use it as a source of strength for the guild.

From what Sara had told Daemon from his first demonic event Daemon's power is great enough to seal himself and anyone near him into a world of pure darkness he also posses the ability to shield those whom he care about sadly since the first time Daemon has never once been able to recreate this event, Daemon concluded that the move was only usable during moments of extreme direst  of Daemon's emotions.

As Daemon reached Zenn's office his new power reached it's full output causing the hallway around him to grow darker as his power slowly began to infuse with his surroundings. Master Zenn I request your help sir, this new power I wish to make it possible for me to help the guild with it.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Becoming one with the chaos within Pravite training with Zenn and Daemon 52dd7fbb-1401-4e27-ac12-76ac0e3ff649_zps83e93be7

Becoming one with the chaos within Pravite training with Zenn and Daemon Coolt110

Battle theme: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sv08zFNjTtw

End of the world Theme: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_S-UpM7dbcg
    Zeon
    Zeon

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Rising Star- Guild Master- Demon Slayer- S-Rank- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Villain- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Experience : 337,500

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Rift Skin
    Second Skill: Ishrowan's Gift
    Third Skill:

Becoming one with the chaos within Pravite training with Zenn and Daemon Empty Re: Becoming one with the chaos within Pravite training with Zenn and Daemon

Post by Zeon 23rd May 2014, 10:55 pm

Alexander was at office, drinking the usual beverage of Fioren whiskey, it tasted good and burned down the throat well. It was a good feeling being able to kick back and enjoy the fine view of soaring over Fiore. It was a beautiful cloudless day with little to no wind, and a fine view of the city. A city of heroes and soon to have an event to promote people them entering. As the strongest guild of Fiore, they wanted to flex their muscles for all to see. Was it a show of entertainment or power? It could be a bit of both actually. Still he would be able to participate in this event and the discussions about the future of Fiore at that meeting. Interesting day when a Dark Guild can participate in both of these things out in the open. Chuckling, he poured himself another glass of whiskey and let the wind whip through his face.

Then there was the presence, a dark unrecognizable presence of a person with demonic powers. Alexander’s demon hunter instincts went into full drive and upholstered his pistol with the barrel trained at the door. Was it another Adromalech’s minions or something much worse coming in? There was other demons that wanted Alexanders head on a pike just as much as his old tormentor. So it was to great surprise that it was Daemon who popped in to ask for help controlling this demonic force. Lowering his gun, he replied “Okay then, but first you need to tell me where you got this dark power. You do realize it’s demonic in nature?”
    Daemon Spade
    Daemon Spade

The Dark Moon

The Dark Moon

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Becoming one with the chaos within Pravite training with Zenn and Daemon Empty Re: Becoming one with the chaos within Pravite training with Zenn and Daemon

Post by Daemon Spade 26th May 2014, 3:34 pm

Daemon knew that Zenn had a deep hatred for demons and it didn't surpise him when Zen points a gun at his skull. Daemon calmly held up his hands and sighed as his now long red hair moed in the breeze coming form the window. Yes sir this poer is indeed demonic in origin your sister told me that a letter appeared during my first use of this power. It stated about how long before my tribe became lunar mages we were spawn of an ancient demon named Inugami

Daemon never feared Zenn and actually considered him a man of virtue and strength. I know that my current power and form is rather demonic yet I feel the same as I normally do just  more powerful and sharp.." He said with a smirk as he made a slight crack about his horns, fangs, and claws. Daemon truly felt stronger with this new power yet he still enjoyed his "sealed" form's more feral look and charm.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Becoming one with the chaos within Pravite training with Zenn and Daemon 52dd7fbb-1401-4e27-ac12-76ac0e3ff649_zps83e93be7

Becoming one with the chaos within Pravite training with Zenn and Daemon Coolt110

Zeon
    Zeon

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Rising Star- Guild Master- Demon Slayer- S-Rank- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Villain- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Experience : 337,500

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Rift Skin
    Second Skill: Ishrowan's Gift
    Third Skill:

Post by Zeon 31st May 2014, 9:53 pm

Alexander breathed harshly as he placed the gun back at its holster at looked at Daemon in the face and looked at his features. Those were definitely demonic features all right and the smell of sulfur reached his nose. Every slayer instinct in his body told him to kill and purify his soul. He hunted demons for crying out loud! And now one of his guild mates turned out to be a demon. This was requiring every bit of self-control in his body to not kill him. However now a question of what to do with him, someone demonic came was on his ship and yet wanted help. He needed to decide right now that being a Guildmaster was his primary concern and that meant being supportive to his family. So standing up he approached Daemon and grabbed his horns made sure they were real. They were, well it was worth making sure.

So he opened the door and noticed the dark hallway was a lot spookier now… Thanks Daemon, flare my paranoia up some more. He sighed until he walked out the door and into the training arena. He did ask along the way, “Can you tell me more about Inugami? That’s a very interesting story to hear a race of demonspawn became lunar mages. I assume that it’s to the Goddess Luna if I am right?” There was a chance that they could have been risen demons that got humanity as a reward for fighting against their inner evil. It sounded however that this was just that they sealed the power.

Daemon Spade
    Daemon Spade

The Dark Moon

The Dark Moon

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Daemon Spade 6th June 2014, 6:12 pm

Daemon followed his master into his secret training hall as his tail flowed back and forth like a dogs. Daemon smiled yet sighed a little as he closed his eyes then reopened them. The reason we are deemed monster as lunar mages is because of our demonic heritage. Stories were passed down following the lunar mages bloodline. The demon inugami first created us as lesser demon so we could serve as his pawns in the real world. It was the goddess Luna whom fell in love with the demon that gave us our human bodies and all of us after through her she is our birth mother . After we became human Inugami granted us our lupine form as a standard trait to all lunar mages yet weakened the demonic nature of our power so that it would only appear within the worthy. The magic council feared our power of both god and demon and declared Luna a heretic goddess and The council killed most of us long ago during a gruesome war. Daemon Sighed and stood in the center of the ring.

Current date/time is 28th April 2024, 7:33 pm