Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Alice Vs Daemon

Alice Vs Daemon Empty Alice Vs Daemon

Post by Guest 29th January 2013, 1:22 pm

Alice walked into the villege. The streets where wde an narrow, yet dark and sinister at the same time. All the houses painted some dark color, most either a dark shide of purple, blue, or even black. It was only 12 in the morning, yet the sky was dark and filled with clouds, yet the suttle glow of the moon managed to assist the lamp poles out side with illuminating the streets.
    Alice looked around. The streets weren't crowed. 5 or 6 people, 10 at maximum. Alice began to walk around. She took out a photo from her pocket. Lizzy mandel. She smiled. Daughter of Simon Mandel, AKA the man who thought it wise to betray Savage Skull. She crumpled up the paper ad putting it in her back pack. She looked through the town.
    This girl was said to be his "inspiration", for his crime against SS, well, just like any spark of hope. she tossed the paper on the ground, It must be put out. she said stomping on the picture. She bent back down to pick it up, once again putting it back n her pocket. She turned her head. I better hurry up, i hear there is an Rk base near here, i dont need them doing pretrol and finding me. she said walking forward.
    Daemon Spade
    Daemon Spade

The Dark Moon

The Dark Moon

Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Shadows of Anarchy
    Position : None
    Guild : Suripingu Mori
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 0

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Lunar
    Second Skill: Imperal Demon
    Third Skill:

Alice Vs Daemon Empty Re: Alice Vs Daemon

Post by Daemon Spade 29th January 2013, 1:31 pm

Daemon sat calmly near the center of town infront of a grave he ericdeted for the old man who taught him how to fight and gave him his new left arm. Daemon smiled softly before standing up and bowing to the stone. "Goodbye master I'll be back next year." He said sadly before turning around to report back to the Rk base. As Daemon walked up the street he passed a young girl that wreeked of fresh blood . "Hold it little lady." He said while stopping and slowly turning around to face her .

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Alice Vs Daemon 52dd7fbb-1401-4e27-ac12-76ac0e3ff649_zps83e93be7

Alice Vs Daemon Coolt110

Battle theme: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sv08zFNjTtw

End of the world Theme: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_S-UpM7dbcg

Post by Guest 29th January 2013, 1:42 pm

Alice was stopped by a man. He was tall and dark. He must have been a Rune knight because no one else would have dared stopped her. She turned her head, reajusting the little top hat that sat ontop of her head. What did i do Officer? she asked.
    Alice let out a silent chuckle as she saw the Rune Knight talking with her clone. She was hiding in the ally about 10 meters away. She slipped into the shadows. She slowly came out the other side. I'm sure my clones gone by now but i got away. I could see that Rune knght coming from a mile away. she chuckled. She looked at the paper again. 2764, Dead Crow Drive. She looked up. Yeap, this is the place. She stuck her left arm out in front of her. The ground glowed and aa 15 foot tower flew out of the roof top of the building. She could hear the screaming of the girl inside. I think thats her. she said snapping her fingures. Alice was about 20 feet away from the tower. The everything with 15 feet of the building was destroyed. The explosion killed 4 people. I hope one of them was her. She lifted up the picture of the girl, looking at it again. A body rolled out of the burning house. It was the girl in the picture. Yep. i did. Ok good days work, time to head back to the guild. she said streching her arms and walking away.
    Daemon Spade
    Daemon Spade

The Dark Moon

The Dark Moon

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Daemon Spade 29th January 2013, 1:49 pm

Daemon turned his head aburtly after the scent of smoke rush into his nosterals. "I've gotta go." He turns away from the girl and dashes torwards the burning building before jumping onto an nearby roof and noticed the same girl walking away from the burning building. "Freeze!!" He Shouted before jumping down to street level behind her . " Your under arrest for destruction of public property, murder and disterbing the peace you have the right to remain silent...: He said holding up a pair of magic sealing handcuffs.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Alice Vs Daemon Coolt110

Post by Guest 29th January 2013, 4:18 pm

Alice looked at the hand cuffs. You dont honestly think i will let those touch me do you? she said laughing. She pointed towards the Rune knight. She took her other hand and pointed to her head. Her hand gloweed as she pulled magic out of her head. Teraphus, take care of this man. Her hand stopped glowing. A giant shadow was cast over the Rune Knight as Alice's 10 foot tall metal beast stood in front of him. His hands and legs had the power of a strong weapon, and his metal skin let him deflect 3 D-rank spells. Alice laughed. The beast lifted both of his hands, and then slammed the both down towards the Rune Knight.
    ( dont forget he is using 2 hands, which means 2 attacks.)
    Daemon Spade
    Daemon Spade

The Dark Moon

The Dark Moon

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Daemon Spade 29th January 2013, 4:40 pm

Daemon stared at the massive beast before roll to the left of his right fist and gets slammed to the ground by his left. Daemon grunted slightly before pushing the juugarnants fist off of him before using cosmic energy from the moon to create a five foot lunar spear. "Lets go you swine". He Grins savagely before jumping into the air and and spins his spear above his head and threw his spear torwards the girl before slaming his claw into the metal beasts head .

Alice Vs Daemon Coolt110

Post by Guest 29th January 2013, 7:12 pm

Alice laughed at the spear broke and shattered infront of her robot. The man tried to kick it in the eye, Its pure metal. You cant hurt it. she laughed. She pointed to her head. I thought it, there for i created it. She said letting out a chuckle as the giant hands of her monster smashed down ontop of the Rune Knight once again. Have fun! She said chuckling.
    Daemon Spade
    Daemon Spade

The Dark Moon

The Dark Moon

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Daemon Spade 29th January 2013, 7:30 pm

Daemon blocked the beast first punch with his left arm then fot sent into a nearby wall and hit the ground. "Ow" He said slightly before standing up then rushed at the girl then jumped over her head and atempted to sweep her feet out from under her then hit her in the stomach with an axe kick .

Alice Vs Daemon Coolt110

Post by Guest 29th January 2013, 7:56 pm

Alice laughed as the man was flung into a wall. She thoght he ould be down but he was strong Before she knew it he was after her, trying to attack her. When he got about a foot away, and was about to preform an axe kick, she smiled. When she heard the thud of his foot she smile. She looked down at the golden sheild she had just summoned to clock the attack. I'm not threw with you yet. she spiled. Her arm glowed and a milliasecond later a giant block claw sped into a fist, pounding into the Rune knights face. She laughed as he flung backwords. The giant guardian she had summon was right behind him, ready to catch the Rune Knight in his arm so that he could strangle the poor RK.
    Daemon Spade
    Daemon Spade

The Dark Moon

The Dark Moon

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Daemon Spade 29th January 2013, 8:05 pm

Daemon grabed her claw with his and pushed his arm into the ground but was grabed by her creature and was starting to be strangled. Daemon screamed in agony trying to break his way out of the beasts grip . "You think this mindless idoit can hold me ?" He screamed before creating three silver short swords around him and mentally ordered two of them to attack the girl and the other to attack the beast.

Alice Vs Daemon Coolt110

Post by Guest 30th January 2013, 4:22 am

The sword that hit the beast didn't do much damage. A little crack was formed but her beast could with stand 3 D-rank attacks, so far he had been hit with 2. As for the 2 that wherre headed towards Alice, well, that didn't really serve as a problem. Really now? she said. She had never unsummoned her C-rank gold shield. The swords clashed against it. Alice laughed as the she saw the man still strugling to get untangles from her creations arms. 2 gund appaered in her hands, 1 blue, one yellow. You should have just let me be. She told him as she shoot a bullet from the yellow one right next to the Rune Knights foot. In less then a millasecond lightning shoot down, engulfing her creation and Daemon.
    Daemon Spade
    Daemon Spade

The Dark Moon

The Dark Moon

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Daemon Spade 30th January 2013, 12:09 pm

Daemon quickly summoned a large cosmic silver shield to protect himself from the lightning. "Nice trick little miss." He said with a smirk before creating five curved knives and took one of them and used as a conductor baton to order to other four to attack Alice. "Don't underestimate me." he said as he landed on the ground taking a few deep breaths feeling his ribs creak slightly from the beast powerful grip. "I'm taking you in."

Alice Vs Daemon Coolt110

Post by Guest 30th January 2013, 2:25 pm

You taking me in? she chuckled. Oh really now? As she looked at the mage in front of her, she smiled. She pointed towards him. You know what to do. A slight slash could be heard. Before she knew it 3 swords rushed passed her, heading towards the rune knight. Striking down on top of him.
    Does that attack look familiar to you? she asked as the lunar swords had driven down. Because you should *Snap* a man appeared from the shadows in the ally behind her, where the 3 lunar swords had come from. It looked exactly like the Rune Knight trying to arrest her. Now this is getting a bit more interesting.
    Daemon Spade
    Daemon Spade

The Dark Moon

The Dark Moon

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Daemon Spade 30th January 2013, 2:33 pm

Daemon Dodged Two of the blades by rolling to the left then grasped his left abdomen before pulling the blade out of him and held it in his right handand quickly created another sword into his left and stood slowly then held one sword infront of him and the other above his head . Just because you can create a copy of me doesn't mean he can keep up. He said before rushing torwards the copy of himself.

Alice Vs Daemon Coolt110

Post by Guest 30th January 2013, 2:42 pm

Alice laughed. The sword being charged at her clone had been stopped. Um, yeah. You shouldn't have showed me your little Lunar shield trick. she chuckled again as the Rune Knight clone struck his giant claw upwards towards actual Rune Knight, trying to claw his face. Alice couldn't tell if the claw had missed or not, but she didn't care. The cool down for HER claw had ended. less then a second after her copy had used his claw, she used hers. Her 4 foot long claw flew behind the Rune Knight, trying to stabb him in the back.
    Daemon Spade
    Daemon Spade

The Dark Moon

The Dark Moon

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Daemon Spade 30th January 2013, 2:51 pm

Daemon ducked under the copys fist and brought his blades up and slashed the copd in two before getting stabbed in the back. He coughed up small amount of bloodbefore standing up and growled deeply before throwing his left sword at the girls foot and rushed at her hoping to stab her in the stomach .

Alice Vs Daemon Coolt110

Post by Guest 30th January 2013, 7:56 pm

The claw went through Alice. Making her disappear. It was just a clone. the real Alice was about 20 feet behind him. this battle lasted just enough for the cool down to end. she raised her hand. With out a moments notice the 15 foot tall building appeared around daemon, trapping him inside instantly. she turned around and began to walk. She could sense him trying to escape, but no D-rank could escape her walls. She lifted her figures and *snap*. The walls exploded. She knew the Rune Knight wasn't dead, but in his condition a few seconds ago, + the C-rank explosion, he had to at least be Knocked out. she began to walk towards the exit.
    Daemon Spade
    Daemon Spade

The Dark Moon

The Dark Moon

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Daemon Spade 30th January 2013, 8:12 pm

Daemon groaned slightly laying spralled out in a small crater. "That was a pretty good fight Milady. He said before passing out. The moon shined brightly as the sky began to clear. Even when Daemon is out cold his body still begin to heal slowly.

Alice Vs Daemon Coolt110

Current date/time is 15th May 2024, 9:38 am