Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Wisteria Phoenixx

wisteria-anime
    wisteria-anime

Player 
    Lineage : None
    Position : None
    Guild : Fairy Tail
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Mentor : Seika, The Flame Dragon
    Experience : 0

Character Sheet
    First Skill: -Still Choosing--
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Wisteria Phoenixx Empty Wisteria Phoenixx

Post by wisteria-anime 14th May 2014, 11:48 pm

Name:Wisteria Phoenixx
    Birthday:Dec. 24
    Sexuality:Straight
    Special Characteristic: In her back is a phoenix mark,due to a curse.

Personality:
    Wisteria is a bubbly and cheerful girl.She loves to make everyone happy with her jokes and smile.She is an open-minded person and will openly say all her ideas even if it isn't necessary.She is also a positive person and will smile even in the hardest situation.She will do everything just for her friends.If she done something wrong she will blushed hardly and stuttered at some times.She is quite tomboyish as she don't want to shop dresses and never wears frilly outfits but if necessary she will wear it even she don't want to. Her positive personality was due to the curse, she face too much troubles and other situation and she overcomes it that's why she's positive.

In battle,she is quite calm which is out of character when she's not fighting.She's serious and will risk her life just to protect her friends.She's not much of a leader figure but she gained multiple tactics and strategies.She loves to taunt her enemies if it's possible and if they saw their movements twice she will saw their weaknesses. If something happen wrong in her comrades she won't hesitate to hold back.
    Under a leader,She takes orders easily but if she sees something wrong with it she won't do it.

• Chocolate Pancake - her favorite food

• Meeting New People and Comrades- She loves to make friends.

• Books & Writing- She loves reading mostly comedy romance genre. She also writes a book too.

Dislikes:

• Those who look down on her guild- Her guild makes her who she is right now and they treated her as a family but not a cursed being.

• Blood and Psychopath People- She don't want to see blood but it's okay when it's only a scratch on her body. She hates people who will kill just for fun.

• Mushrooms- she don't really know why she hate it but she just hate it.It makes her puke.

Motivation:

• She wants to be stronger to protect her friends and families.

• To find a way how to undo the curse

• Improving the guild's reputation

Fears:

• Death of her guildmates

• Killed people

• Nightmares where she was recollecting her past.

General Appearance:
    Wisteria Phoenixx 31877

Height: 148 cm
    Weight: 100 lb
    Hair: Red hair, tied in ponytail with a black cat ears-like ribbon on the east side is braided.
    Eyes: Smooth Big Cerulean eyes
    Skin Tone: Light Pale-skinned

Appearance:
    Wisteria looks like a somewhat normal girl in height and weight. Wisteria wears a smooth orange yellowish scarf in her neck. She wears a black T-shirt with pink outlines, while in the far east of the cloth is whitened 'Love & Peace' which is the design.She wears a light green short skirt which looks like for normal girl students.She also wears a sky blue shorts to prevent others from seeing her undies.She wears a flat shoes and also wears an elegant bracelet.

Bracelet:

Guild/Council:
    Guild:Fairy Tail
    Tattoo: Red in right hand.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

"Those who break the rules are scums, but those who abandon their friends are worse than scums" -Kakashi Hatake wrote:

"You trusted me,so I'll trust you too. That's what being FRIENDS means, doesn't it?" - Ikumura Rin wrote:

"I can stand not eating or sleeping but I absolutely would not be able to live without my computer" wrote:
    wisteria-anime
    wisteria-anime

Player 
    Mentor : Seika, The Flame Dragon

Character Sheet
    First Skill: -Still Choosing--
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Wisteria Phoenixx Empty Re: Wisteria Phoenixx

Post by wisteria-anime 15th May 2014, 7:09 am

bump bump

_____________________________________________________________________________________

"Those who break the rules are scums, but those who abandon their friends are worse than scums" -Kakashi Hatake wrote:

"You trusted me,so I'll trust you too. That's what being FRIENDS means, doesn't it?" - Ikumura Rin wrote:

"I can stand not eating or sleeping but I absolutely would not be able to live without my computer" wrote:
    _.:Azrien:._
    _.:Azrien:._

Player 

Post by _.:Azrien:._ 15th May 2014, 7:26 am

wow! when you rp, can you make me your partner? you had a good idea on doing your character. ^^ but i'm still doing my own chracter too! since you're a bubbly chracter, I will make my own as tsundere! PLEASE TTnTT

Never give up!You still haven't lose! If you gave up,you already lose!
    Grizzly
    Grizzly

Planeswalker

Planeswalker

X-Mas Event Participant- Player 
    Lineage : Aspect of Vulcan
    Guild : Guildless
    Experience : 135

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Barrier Magic
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Grizzly 15th May 2014, 8:11 am

First of all, Azrien; You are new so you are forgiven, but the Application Sections only exist for members to post their applications and discuss their own stuff. Posts of other members are OFF LIMITS for you. Same as your posts in the Application Section are off limits for other members. At least those whom are staff.

So please, in the future: Refrain from posting on applications. It's fine because you're new to the forum, and you've got some more strikes left in case you don't read this warning, but try to take it to heart.

Wisteria, I apologize for the trouble. All messages will be deleted from your application once you're approved, don't worry.

I need you to expand your personality to 500 words. If you need any help with your personality, feel free to ask members in the chatbox or pm any staff member.

Bump when edited.

Lyserg - Grizz - Sinbad

Character

Current date/time is 11th May 2024, 12:04 pm