Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Kaseki's Stump

Kaseki
    Kaseki

Demon of life

Demon of life

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Coming Storms- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Player 
    Lineage : Armored Beast
    Position : None
    Guild : Savage Skull / Aelyst Crux (Dragon Fang Co-Founder)
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Mentor : Dregon (Magic), Master Aoi (Weapons), & Edward (Combat)
    Experience : 150

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Cʏʀᴏᴍᴀɴᴄʏ
    Second Skill: Aʀᴛ ᴏғ ᴡᴀʀ
    Third Skill:

Kaseki's Stump Empty Kaseki's Stump

Post by Kaseki 14th May 2014, 4:14 pm

Kaseki's Stump Stump_by_rechka-d5vwmj4

It's a tree stump. What else did you expect?

Maria's Lineage:
    Spirit Warrior:
    Description: A legendary war hero was once severely wounded in battle, losing control of his arms and legs. His life was rough beyond belief, but his spirit remained high and strong. He awoke one day to discover he had a strange white aura around him; and that he could move his arms and legs again. He was so overcome with joy he flailed his arms about, causing parts of the aura to shoot off of him and actually cause damage to his room. He didn't know how, but his spirit somehow manifested outside of his body, allowing him to use it for walking and combat. It wasn't permanent, but he did learn to control this new ability and bring it out to his will. It’s said his descendants are the only ones known to be able to do such a thing.
    Ability: The user forces out their spirit to emanate around them in a white (or black if you’re a dark mage) aura, allowing them to manipulate it in various ways.
    Usage: Upon usage, the user loses the ability to cast any of their magic abilities. Instead, for 5 posts or until cancelled they can manipulate their spirit aura to fight their foes in a variety of ways, from simple slashes that tear up the ground to forming a heavy spiritual armour. May only be used once per thread.

Neo' Lineage:
    Knight of Swords
    Description: One of the Seven Knights of King Kuroryu, this Knight could summon an ethereal sword to his hand and use it to destroy anything in his way. This knight was said to be balanced in both offensive and defensive capabilities as he could destroy opponent's spells with his sword that he summoned. This knight was known to be the right hand man of King Kuroryu.
    Ability: The user summons a sword for 5 posts allowing the user to use it as a weapon to fight with which also increases the speed of the user. The user can also slice spells apart with restrictions.
    Usage: The user can activate the summon and use the sword for 5 posts, with 150% speed. If the user wishes, he can use the sword to cut spells apart rendering them useless. However, if he does cut the spell apart the user of the lineage the user cannot move from his position for 1 post - IF he does the sword vanishes but allows the user to move again. Can only be used 3 times per thread.

Kaseki's Lineage:
    Armoured Beast:
    Description: A humanoid monster was said to live in a small village in Fiore. The monster was said to be intelligent, yet strong. However, despite holding the intelligence of a human, it was shunned for it's hideous figure, which lead to it crafting it's own armour to hide it. Eventually the armoured beast rescued a princess in distress and they fell in love, eventually settling down and making a family. Their children, however, didn't have a hideous appearance of their father, but were prodigy at war, and wore armour fit for conquerors.
    Ability: A passive defensive ability that allows the user to have a higher endurance, tolerance and a keener intellect than most others.
    Usage: Passive ability that effects the user

Dragon Fang Icons:

Last edited by Kaseki on 29th May 2014, 3:01 pm; edited 4 times in total
    NeoStigma
    NeoStigma

Player 
    Lineage : Knight of Swords
    Guild : Nox Animus
    Experience : 0

Character Sheet
    First Skill: MechaEvolution (SOS) Slayer of the Slain
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Kaseki's Stump Empty Re: Kaseki's Stump

Post by NeoStigma 15th May 2014, 10:26 am

Mythos in his battered cloak walked slowly to the stump, his lacrima desperately needed to charge, he needed a source of magic.... something strong.

"Hmmm..... whats this.... this will do...." muttered Mythos as he began the drain the magic energy from the stump.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Kaseki's Stump 670px-10
    Kaseki
    Kaseki

Demon of life

Demon of life

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Coming Storms- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Kaseki 15th May 2014, 10:32 am

"WHAT, WHAT ARE YOU DOING??"

Kaseki sat perched in a tree. He jumped down to confront the oddly armored man. He wondered why such an odd man would come to his stump and attack.

"STRANGE MAN, WHY DO YOU ATTACK MY TREE?!"

_____________________________________________________________________________________

NeoStigma
    NeoStigma

Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by NeoStigma 15th May 2014, 10:34 am

"I need to recharge my energy source. I found your stump an ideal energy source to supplement my need. I do not wish to cause trouble i merely require nourishment for my lacrima...." explained Mythos in a monotonous tone as he took his hand off the stump.

Kaseki's Stump 670px-10
    Kaseki
    Kaseki

Demon of life

Demon of life

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Kaseki 15th May 2014, 10:57 am

"Lacrima?" Kaseki watched his metal hand removed from his wooden friend. "Well, i guess if the stump isn't harmed... then all is well...."

Kaseki
    Kaseki

Demon of life

Demon of life

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Kaseki 19th May 2014, 9:19 pm

DAY #3:

Kaseki sat alone on his stump, awaiting his new friend. He didn't mind that he absorbed the energy of his tree.

he just wanted kinship.

Kaseki
    Kaseki

Demon of life

Demon of life

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Kaseki 21st May 2014, 10:40 am

Kaseki held his small book. He held his pen at his side. "Well, might as well use my time well..." he said to himself. He picked up his pen and pressed it to his page.

He frowned.

"Now I just wish I knew how to write"

Then he smiled.

He drew a happy face.

"Heh.. heh... Face."

Kaseki
    Kaseki

Demon of life

Demon of life

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Kaseki 22nd May 2014, 7:20 am

Kaseki walked back to his home after a long an odd day trying to scavenge jewels from the city. "I wish my friends were here." he said to himself.

He sat on his stump and placed his tattered bag to the side. He had found the bag discarded in a trashcan. He, along with many other things, he took from the bin and carried it. He placed his findings on the floor in front of him.

A Kitchen tile.
    A Sword.
    A pen.
    A Feather.
    A Half eaten sandwich.

"Ah, my first possessions." he said to himself. "Soon this will be my empire. I will be a hero!"

Kaseki
    Kaseki

Demon of life

Demon of life

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Kaseki 26th May 2014, 2:32 pm

It had been days since Kaseki had talked to anyone. He was tired of wandering. He knew that he may never find his way back home. He didn't care, he had to make the best of his time. He had traveled to distant lands and somehow ended up in Fiore. He had to do something. He had to leave a legacy.

"This should be useful." Kaseki held a new weapon. "It seems useful. Very... intimidating." He was glad to add something to his collection.

"A staff or two, a few blades, and Khaos. Oh how fun." Kaseki sat disapointed on his stump. Sure he had begun to collect things for himself and friends, but that wasn't it. He missed who he used to be. He used to be a hero, but here in Fiore, he was nothing, just scum. He started to cry. His tears poured down his face. "Ill never see her again" he thought. He wiped his tears. They seemed to flow with his hand as he did so.

"Yes... I have my powers here... It's my time to shine." He smiled.

Kaseki was ready to begin his story.

NeoStigma
    NeoStigma

Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by NeoStigma 26th May 2014, 5:42 pm

"Immma fiiiiring mah lazzzzuuur!" yelled Neo.

Kaseki's Stump 670px-10
    Kaseki
    Kaseki

Demon of life

Demon of life

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Kaseki 26th May 2014, 7:38 pm

"Neo, you're ridiculous." Kaseki commented

MZaroff
    MZaroff

Player 
    Lineage : Spirit Warrior
    Guild : Lamia Scale (Dragon Fang Member)
    Mentor : Kaseki

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by MZaroff 26th May 2014, 8:22 pm

"Dad..." Maria called out a few feet away from where her father's home was, "How's it going?" She walked over to a Kaseki with a big grin on her face. "I've finally made a few friends at Lamia Scale. I'm liking it here." She turned her head and saw a young man carelessly firing a laser. "Who's that?" Maria asked her father, "If he keeps going on like that, he'll end up hurting someone with that..."

Kaseki's Stump Maria13
    Kaseki's Stump Coolte23
    Kaseki
    Kaseki

Demon of life

Demon of life

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Kaseki 26th May 2014, 8:29 pm

"That's... Neo Stigma. He's a... friend. A careless, nogiveadamn, friend." Said Kaseki as he watched Neo burn down a section of the forest.

He thought about it, these people were his family. He smiled "Let's go clear a dungeon." he suggested

MZaroff
    MZaroff

Player 

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by MZaroff 26th May 2014, 8:32 pm

"I'm all for it dad." Maria said happily to finally be able to do something. "Just lead the way..."

Kaseki's Stump Maria13
    Kaseki's Stump Coolte23
    Kaseki
    Kaseki

Demon of life

Demon of life

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Kaseki 26th May 2014, 8:38 pm

Kaseki stared at his daughter. "Maria, have you achieved your magic or obtained any weapons? I have only so few that I can give you." he said.

MZaroff
    MZaroff

Player 

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by MZaroff 26th May 2014, 8:45 pm

Maria sighed, "Let's just watch this guy burn down the forest then...." She squinted as a tree burst into flames, "HEY YOU!" She called out, "Watch where you're aiming that laser!!!" She turned to her father with a look of disbelief, "Are you sure.this guy is your friend? He's burning down your home...."

Kaseki's Stump Maria13
    Kaseki's Stump Coolte23
    Kaseki
    Kaseki

Demon of life

Demon of life

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Kaseki 26th May 2014, 10:12 pm

"Trust me grows on you." Kaseki smiled upon his kin. He looked over to his friend destroying the forest.

"...I am so glad that he's on our side. At least that gun won't be pointing at us." Kaseki smiled in awe. "Maria watch." Said her father as he froze various puddles around Neo

"Ah, Fall is my favorite season." said the cloaked man.

Kaseki
    Kaseki

Demon of life

Demon of life

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Kaseki 27th May 2014, 8:58 pm

Kaseki's Stump Coolte11
    Code:
    http://i39.servimg.com/u/f39/18/86/31/73/coolte11.png

Kaseki's Stump Coolte13
    Code:
    http://i39.servimg.com/u/f39/18/86/31/73/coolte13.png

Kaseki's Stump Coolte14
    Code:
    http://i39.servimg.com/u/f39/18/86/31/73/coolte14.png

Kaseki's Stump Coolte15
    Code:
    http://i39.servimg.com/u/f39/18/86/31/73/coolte15.png

Kaseki's Stump Coolte16
    Code:
    http://i39.servimg.com/u/f39/18/86/31/73/coolte16.png

Kaseki's Stump Coolte17
    Code:
    http://i39.servimg.com/u/f39/18/86/31/73/coolte17.png

Kaseki's Stump Coolte18
    Code:
    http://i39.servimg.com/u/f39/18/86/31/73/coolte18.png

Kaseki's Stump Coolte19
    Code:
    http://i39.servimg.com/u/f39/18/86/31/73/coolte19.png

Kaseki's Stump Coolte20
    Code:
    http://i39.servimg.com/u/f39/18/86/31/73/coolte20.png

Kaseki's Stump Coolte21
    Code:
    http://i39.servimg.com/u/f39/18/86/31/73/coolte21.png

Kaseki's Stump Coolte22
    Code:
    http://i39.servimg.com/u/f39/18/86/31/73/coolte22.png

Kaseki's Stump Coolte23
    Code:
    http://i39.servimg.com/u/f39/18/86/31/73/coolte23.png

Kaseki's Stump Coolte24
    Code:
    http://i39.servimg.com/u/f39/18/86/31/73/coolte24.png

Kaseki's Stump Coolte25
    Code:
    http://i39.servimg.com/u/f39/18/86/31/73/coolte25.png

Kaseki's Stump Coolte26
    Code:
    http://i39.servimg.com/u/f39/18/86/31/73/coolte26.png

Kaseki's Stump Coolte27
    Code:
    http://i39.servimg.com/u/f39/18/86/31/73/coolte27.png

Kaseki's Stump Coolte28
    Code:
    http://i39.servimg.com/u/f39/18/86/31/73/coolte28.png

Kaseki's Stump Coolte29
    Code:
    http://i39.servimg.com/u/f39/18/86/31/73/coolte29.png

Kaseki's Stump Coolte30
    Code:
    http://i39.servimg.com/u/f39/18/86/31/73/coolte30.png

Kaseki's Stump Coolte31
    Code:
    http://i39.servimg.com/u/f39/18/86/31/73/coolte31.png

Kaseki's Stump Coolte32
    Code:
    http://i39.servimg.com/u/f39/18/86/31/73/coolte32.png

Kaseki's Stump Coolte33
    Code:
    http://i39.servimg.com/u/f39/18/86/31/73/coolte33.png

Kaseki
    Kaseki

Demon of life

Demon of life

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Kaseki 29th May 2014, 8:07 pm

WILL EDIT LATER

THIS THREAD IS A DUMP

Name of Guild: Dragon Fang
    Name of Guildmaster: Kaseki
    Legal or Dark: Dark

Guildhall: ( What does the Guildhall look like. )
    Symbol: Dragon (Tribal Style)
    Special Upgrades: ( You get 3 free Upgrades. 1 Rooms upgrade, 1 Machinery Upgrade OR Building Structure Upgrade, and one Artillery Upgrade OR Defense Upgrade )
    Reason: Kaseki has never known what it was like to have a real family. Because of this he has always strived for a place where he belongs. He decided to make a goal to create a home where mages, warriors, outcasts and all alike have a place where they belong. Kaseki believes that making a guild allows him to create a family that will care for each other, in good times, and bad.

Guild Upgrade:
    Type of Upgrade: Room
    Link to transaction: ( Proof that you have bought the upgrade from the shop. )
    Description: ( Description of the upgrade. )

Guild Upgrade:
    Type of Upgrade: Building Structure

Guild Upgrade:
    Type of Upgrade: Defense

- Rooms ( this can be anything, from sleeping compartments to kitchens )
    - Artillery ( offensive machinery, abilities of the artillery need to be approved by an admin )
    - Defense ( defense mechanisms, abilities of the defenses need to be approved by an admin )
    - Machinery ( this can be anything from back-up energy sources to magical telescopes, abilities need to be approved by an admin )
    - Building Structure ( change the way your Guild is built, add floors, walls, secret passages, etc. A ground plan and pictures of the outside of the Guild are required )
    - Redecoration ( change the way a certain room is decorated and the purpose it is used for )
    - Repair ( repair destroyed or broken upgrades )

Sonya<3
    Sonya<3

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Guild Master- Demon Slayer- S-Rank- Novice [250]- Player 
    Guild : Aelyst Crux (Dragon Fang Co-Founder)
    Mentor : Ramen Fighter
    Experience : 75,025

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Earth Demon Slayer
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Sonya<3 6th June 2014, 9:02 am

Haaaai~
    What do you need help in? :3

Kaseki's Stump 0006710

Art:
    Yuna || Magic || Bank || Fang
    Kaseki's Stump Coolt137
    Kaseki
    Kaseki

Demon of life

Demon of life

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Kaseki 6th June 2014, 10:30 am

Yuna, click Fang....

Current date/time is 29th April 2024, 2:18 am