Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Job: Sparkling Dirt -Ronrex

Ronrex
    Ronrex

Dragon Slayer- Player 
    Lineage : Time Keepers Curse
    Position : None
    Guild : Fairy Tail
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Mentor : Igneel Dragneel
    Experience : 200

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Fire Dragon Slayer
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Job: Sparkling Dirt -Ronrex - Page 2 Empty Re: Job: Sparkling Dirt -Ronrex

Post by Ronrex 13th May 2014, 5:18 pm

Age not phased by there attacks tells them this "My next attack will turn your numbers from two to one remember i warned you a tun in advance." Age still has his Flaming Dragon Fist is still currently active for this last post and this last one alone. Age knowing his spell is ending this turn prepares to attack again but this time Age has decided to attack Normal enemy number two with five punches while Flaming Dragon Fist is active which dose 30% more damage along with a bonus 5% if he is burned. Age looking at his enemies with a burning passion in his eyes Age already sees the out come of this fight how well during this fight the other four weak monsters have been watching since the beginning of the fight same with the other two Normal monster. Age looks at all the monsters spectating and says "All you monsters watching this lets make a deal if i win this fight you all can stay here but if i win you all leave deal?" All the other monsters shake there heads in agreement with Age's statement meaning if Age wins all of them will leave with no fuss.

Word Count - 202

hr
    HP:80%
    MP:60%
    Spells: Flaming Dragon Fist- Which Age activates by smacking his biceps which causes his entire arm that was hit to be covered in a flame which increases age's attack by 30%.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Job: Sparkling Dirt -Ronrex - Page 2 Flamingtext_com_1399272533_671182336

225/750
    NPC
    NPC

Mentor : Admin

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by NPC 13th May 2014, 5:18 pm

The member 'Ronrex' has done the following action : Dice Rolls

#1 'Damage Dice' :
    Job: Sparkling Dirt -Ronrex - Page 2 Attack Job: Sparkling Dirt -Ronrex - Page 2 Attack Job: Sparkling Dirt -Ronrex - Page 2 Attack Job: Sparkling Dirt -Ronrex - Page 2 Attack Job: Sparkling Dirt -Ronrex - Page 2 Attack

--------------------------------

#2 'Block Dice' :
    Job: Sparkling Dirt -Ronrex - Page 2 FailedBlock Job: Sparkling Dirt -Ronrex - Page 2 Block
    Ronrex
    Ronrex

Dragon Slayer- Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Ronrex 13th May 2014, 5:38 pm

Age states "I told you numbers will go down by one now you Strong monster number one are the only one left you chose to fight me i did not chose to fight you."The only remaining monsters states "I may be all that's left but i can beat you all by myself just watch me!" Age with his smiling grin changes his flames color again from (Indigo) to (Red) why Age feels this enemy dose not deserve any mercy so Age goes all out against him not holding anything back with him left Age states "After i defeat you this fight will be over all these other monsters will also leave with no fuss so let us end this fight rite now." After Age's statement the enemy monster was so mad he attacked Age with out thinking Age is standing there Age didn't even move a single inch after the monsters attack Age asked "Is it my turn yet?"

Word Count - 159

_____________________________________________________________________________________

225/750
    NPC
    NPC

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by NPC 13th May 2014, 5:38 pm

#1 'Damage Dice' :
    Job: Sparkling Dirt -Ronrex - Page 2 Attack

--------------------------------

#2 'Block Dice' :
    Job: Sparkling Dirt -Ronrex - Page 2 Block
    Ronrex
    Ronrex

Dragon Slayer- Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Ronrex 13th May 2014, 5:58 pm

After that attack Age was ok nothing happened Age managed to block that last attack and now Age will counter attack earlier Age got one hit off on Strong monster number one now all Age has to do is attack it nine more time Age activates his Flaming Dragon Fist with a barrage tactic attacking Strong enemy nine more times which defeats him all the other monsters keep there words and the rest of the monsters leave never to return but because the fight took so much out of Age after the fight Age passes out form fatigue. Two hours latter "Hay hello young man please don't be dead wake up please just wake up." Age opens his eyes and see's an old man Age replies "Its ok i am not dead i am just tired." old man says "I would expect you would be i saw that fight you beat those monsters buts rite on out of hear thank you young man." Age simply smiles back the old man hands Age a brown bag Age opens it up and Sees the reward Age then stands up and leaves.

Word Count - 188

hr
    HP:80%
    MP:50%
    Spells: Flaming Dragon Fist- Which Age activates by smacking his biceps which causes his entire arm that was hit to be covered in a flame which increases age's attack by 30%.

225/750
    NPC
    NPC

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by NPC 13th May 2014, 5:58 pm

'Damage Dice' :
    Job: Sparkling Dirt -Ronrex - Page 2 Attack Job: Sparkling Dirt -Ronrex - Page 2 Attack Job: Sparkling Dirt -Ronrex - Page 2 Attack Job: Sparkling Dirt -Ronrex - Page 2 Attack Job: Sparkling Dirt -Ronrex - Page 2 Attack Job: Sparkling Dirt -Ronrex - Page 2 Attack Job: Sparkling Dirt -Ronrex - Page 2 Miss Job: Sparkling Dirt -Ronrex - Page 2 Attack Job: Sparkling Dirt -Ronrex - Page 2 Attack Job: Sparkling Dirt -Ronrex - Page 2 Attack

Current date/time is 8th May 2024, 6:16 pm