Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

On the road of being a Rune Knight [Open]

Satsuki
    Satsuki

1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Curse Of The White Witch
    Position : None
    Guild : Rune Knights
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 250

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Archive: The Analyst
    Second Skill: Maguilty Sense
    Third Skill:

On the road of being a Rune Knight [Open] Empty On the road of being a Rune Knight [Open]

Post by Satsuki 8th May 2014, 5:35 pm

"This is it"

A busty pinkette stood before the majestic doors of the Main Headquarters in the city of Era, holding her writing pad. The headquarters is where the Magic Council hold their meetings and talk about the development of the way of life, and where numerous Rune Knights are busy defending the country of Fiore from numerous dark activities that had been occurring lately.

Unfortunately, the pinkette was standing at the Headquarters that is merely standing from the past destruction that has been recorded in the history as the End to an Era. The time where a powerful mage was able to bring forth the Dragon King, Acnologia, and destroy the whole city. Luckily, mages from different guilds joined the dark occasion and they were able to claim victory but left Era, utterly destroyed by it's dragonic wake.

Now, A girl named Momo was standing before it's doors, preparing herself for the momentous start of her journey as a mage. Ever since she was a child, she had always wanted to join the Rune Knights, and finally, she is now standing before it. She looked up and stared at it, seeing the headquarters almost left ruins although, seems to be being rebuilt.

'Ok Momo, this is it, the start of your journey! Will they be nice to me?', she kept thinking, talking at herself feeling the excitement and doubt of joining a guild. 'What if they don't like me? What if they hate me? What if they don't accept me? What if.....', she then shook her head, trying to fend off those negativities that's been lurking her thoughts. She took a deep breathe, and thought.

'This is it... I'll open the door now'

She extended her arm, and reached for the door. Afterwards, she pushed it slowly, not trying to get too much attention upon opening the building. As the light entered the building through it's majestic doors, Momo saw numerous Rune Knights inside the building. Her eyes widened and her jaw dropped in excitement to see the Headquarters from the inside. It's something that she had expected but something was bugging her about their numbers. They seem to have lessened ever since the day that Acnologia plotted to destroy Era.

Slowly, she took a step inside, and walked further inside in a slow pace, looking around, seeing Rune Knights being drowned in Paperwork while the others are happily enjoying themselves to a small talk with coffee. Meanwhile, a Rune Knight approached her. His voice was quite deep and manly. He talked to her saying, "You must be new here. I assume you are the girl named Momo?", he said as he extended his arm in greeting, awaiting for a reaction from Momo.

Momo stared at him, he was quite an average man, age ranging from 30-40 with it's height 5'9 ft. She gained all of these information from her simple intuition. She looked downwards, at his hand that is waiting for a handshake, which was greatfully taken by her. She shook her hand upwards and downwards in small paces and released it from the tight grip. While she was doing so, she said, "Yes, I'm Momo."

The man replied with a smile. He went behind Momo and pushed her saying, "You're being called at the office of a certain Magic Council member." Upon hearing those words, the words Magic Council was emphasized by her hearing which made her startle from nervousness. "What? W-wait. W-who and Wha-?", she said, stuttering from nervousness.

The man replied nothing and simply pushed her towards the elevator which climbed up towards a high level. As they went out, hallways welcomed them as they walked through one which led to a simple door with the mark of the Magic Council. "Here we are! Now, stay here while I go talk."

The man left her, approached the door, opened it and entered it. To avoid any eavesdroppers, he closed the door shut. Meanwhile, Momo looked around and saw the simplicity of the hallways. Perhaps, they decided to be more simple for a short while after the tragedy happened while they plan for a new design and architecture for the HQ. She wondered 'Who is the MC that wants to meet me? Could it be the chairmain, Count Sparrow? or maybe the newly elected 2nd seat, Kylar Lawton. I guess I have to wait and see for myself'

The door began to open as she saw the man which ordered her to come in through simple gestures of the arm. As she approached the door, pulled it, and entered the room. She saw a table filled with paperworks, and glamorous furnishings, and picture frames. Behind the table was a rolling chair, with it's back facing them, concealing the person's identity behind it.

[OOC: Any MC can talk to Momo. C: First come first serve!]

Last edited by Satsuki on 11th May 2014, 5:09 am; edited 4 times in total

_____________________________________________________________________________________

On the road of being a Rune Knight [Open] Tumblr_m6wbvcEY0V1r877bvo1_r1_500_zps0a35e14f
    Fancy Mel
    Fancy Mel

Player 
    Lineage : Necromancer's Passion
    Experience : 0

On the road of being a Rune Knight [Open] Empty Re: On the road of being a Rune Knight [Open]

Post by Fancy Mel 8th May 2014, 8:13 pm

Mel sat at her desk bored again. Every day as a Council Member was just like this, boring paperwork. If the gaudy mage had known that this would be the point of her job she would have told Sparrow that she refused and stayed a Rune Knight. "Head of Military Police, he says," Mel said to herself as she started to write words in the air. IDIOT, STUPID, GET ME OUT OF HERE. They all slammed to the ground with a loud THUD! She pushed back her strawberry blonde hair and adjusted the large green bow on her hat. The bunny ears flipped back and forth as she turned her chair around. Then the door opened. Mel's blue eyes opened wide as she had forgotten to dismiss the large words. With a snap of a finger the words immediately disappeared. She spun around to see a rather cute pinkette. "My, my! This is what they are bringing into my armies." Mel said with a mischievous smile. She stood up rather short compared to the rest of the council members. She waved her hands and flashy words like LIGHT and BUTTERFLIES and FLOWERS appeared sending out an introduction of tackiness and grandeur. "Welcome to the ranks of the Rune Knights. Call me Fancy Mel. I'm your... boss... I guess. Then again you guys tend to act on your own." She walked around the desk to reveal her rather 'magical' appearance. "I'm certain some other chairs will be walking around." Mel smiled. She snapped her fingers and the glitter and flowers disappeared in an instant. "So a little about me, I started off where you are. A Rune Knight. After the death of our dear Harland," Mel hid her sadness of losing her great grandson quite well, "I was assigned his seat... I come from a land far away from here. I've been in Fiore for a long time now. I call Era my home... As plain as it is." She put a mitten sleeved hand up and pointed to herself. "If you couldn't tell I love the eccentric and lovely things in life."

She put her hands behind her back. Her rather large cone buns stood out of her shoulders like wings. "So please... I rarely ever get new people in here. Tell me about yourself."

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Fancy Mel's Themes:
    Satsuki
    Satsuki

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

On the road of being a Rune Knight [Open] Empty Re: On the road of being a Rune Knight [Open]

Post by Satsuki 18th May 2014, 12:28 am

"Melissa Sewell A.K.A Fancy Mel", she uttered silently as she looked directly at her, and within her pink-eyed vision, pink screens popping in and out, scattered around Fancy Mel. "Height: 5'6 ft, Weight: 140 lbs, Magic: Solid Script Magic, Magic Council's fourth seat, the Chief of Police or the Rune Knights", she said in her thoughts, as she smiled lightly, "Interesting....." She brushed off her hair, causing it to wave and fall smoothly at her back. She then bent her elbows and placed her arms on her waists, standing with confidence before her chief.

"Welcome to the ranks of the Rune Knights. Call me Fancy Mel. I'm your... boss... I guess. Then again you guys tend to act on your own", she said as she walked around her desk, and revealed to Momo her rather magical appearance. She smiled as she looked at her. She then fixed her posture and stood up straight. "Greetings, Chief", she said to her. "So a little about me, I started off where you are. A Rune Knight. After the death of our dear Harland. I was assigned his seat... I come from a land far away from here. I've been in Fiore for a long time now. I call Era my home... As plain as it is. If you couldn't tell I love the eccentric and lovely things in life", she began to speak continuously, from her past, coming to the present. Although, she was able to observe her feelings, being concealed in some parts of her introduction. She then placed her arms behind her back, as her large cone buns began to appear out of her shoulders. "So please... I rarely ever get new people in here. Tell me about yourself",

After hearing Fancy Mel's request for introduction, she began speaking, "Momo Satsuki, at your service", she began to bow with grace, with her head raised up, facing Fancy Mel. She then raised her body straight and continued speaking, "I have came from Clover Town to be able to join the Knights Rank. I haven't really made a history yet so I'm not really yet prepared for this proper introduction but I'm sure that I shall make some here", she said as she scratched the back of her head, feeling doubtful about her introduction. She looked at Fancy Mel who seem to be interested in her. "Anyways, I didn't really expect to meet you in my first day here. I have known all about you. ", she said as a mischievous curve of smile shaped her lips. "I just felt the enthusiasm when I first stepped in the building. I feel like learning more about the Rune Knights", she continued saying with a joyous smile within her lips and eyes although, her tone is quite suspicious.

On the road of being a Rune Knight [Open] Tumblr_m6wbvcEY0V1r877bvo1_r1_500_zps0a35e14f
    Fancy Mel
    Fancy Mel

Player 
    Lineage : Necromancer's Passion
    Experience : 0

Post by Fancy Mel 25th May 2014, 1:03 pm

Mel looked at Momo and gave a grin. "Curiosity has struck me. I wonder what my fellow comrades have said about me eccentricities." She snapped her fingers and a folder appeared and she took out Mom's file. "You know I have noticed something in your file. It looks like we don't have a division for you. Did you choose one? Or did you want a better explanation for each one so that you can make a decision." She closed her blue eyes then picked up a pencil and twirled it around her hand. She still wondered if that infamous story about her yelling at her commander about not wearing plain clothes was still passed around. Perhaps the story of being called old and clocking a knight for it. Stories and rumors about her psychotic ways have been passed around, but in reality, Mel saw herself as a very warm and light hearted person. They were just rumors after all.

"Also... I would like to know what you have heard." Mel said with a giggle.

Fancy Mel's Themes:
    Satsuki
    Satsuki

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Satsuki 3rd August 2014, 4:36 am

"A Division?", Momo said as she titled her head and poked her cheek with her pointing finger. After a short while, she snapped these fingers, and returned her head back up and said, "Ahh yes, those 3 divisions", she then returned back to her usual pose wherein her arms are crossed below her chest.

"I've been interested in joining the Intelligence Division, it was supposed to be something I'm going to ask of you", she said at Mel who was holding her files and a pen, and was writing.

"Also... I would like to know what you have heard", she said at Momo with a giggle. "I haven't heard anything interesting lately about you. Just, you know, basic information", she said with a bit of unintentional sarcasm. She then glared at Mel, for she thought that there could be some rumors still lurking around the building - something interesting that might get her attention.

"Anyways, I've been seeing that there's a vacant position within the Intelligence Division. I believe that it's the lieutenants", she then said to change topics and talk about business. "Yeah, I know, I just joined here but I think I'm eager to fulfill this position, if you will? I'll take any tests to get this position" she said as she approached Mel who was sitting behind her desk, and put both her hands above the desk, and leaned forward. She then awaited patiently for Mel's reaction.

Current date/time is 8th May 2024, 8:37 am