Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Scare Away Those Thugs! (Deniel)

Decayuss
    Decayuss

The Nephilim

The Nephilim

Moderator- Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- God Of Ishgar- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Rising Star- Guild Master- Legal Guild Ace- H-Rank- S-Rank- A-Rank- Rich- Veteran Level 3- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- X-Mas Event Participant- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : The True Nephalem
    Position : None
    Guild : Guildless
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Mentor : N/A
    Experience : 0

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Nephalem Take Over
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Scare Away Those Thugs! (Deniel) - Page 2 Empty Re: Scare Away Those Thugs! (Deniel)

Post by Decayuss 8th May 2014, 4:26 pm

"I....I...." Deniel was so focused on thinking, he stopped pulling the cart all together, which caused the man to start at him. He was somewhat pitiful to Deniel, but he wasn't scolding him. He was merely trying to understand the boy. "It seems you don't know the answer yourself. Could it be that it just runs in your blood? May I ask you, young man, who is your father?" The question once again struck Deniel like an arrow. He had no idea who is mother or his father was. Little did he know, he did. He knew exactly who they were, but thanks to Vergil, his mentor, he couldn't remember until the time was right. And that time was not now.

"I...I don't know." The shop keeper merely walked away from Deniel, edging him on to follow. In just a few minutes, they arrived at his house. It was quite a large one, considering all he ran was a stand. It was a two story building with several windows, a nice lawn and plenty of ornaments. "You can go ahead and leave the cart out here. Let's go inside and talk further." Deniel did as he said and followed him inside the house.

The interior was just like the exterior: he wondered how a simple shop keeper could own a place like this. It had plenty of fine antiques, vases, desks, small desks, shelves, books, couches, tables, etc. It reminded him of the mission he took as a C rank...."Guard My House". That one was a bloodbath. "I appreciate all that you're trying to do for me....but I really need to get back to the client. The job is done, and I need to be on my merry way. I still have more things to do." The man turned around, scratching his beard again. "Very well, but stay a little bit. I originally planned for us to have a cup of tea or something, but now I will simply talk to you. Deniel, I understand you in a way. You are confused, you have two minds in your head, and you're trying to distinguish which one to choose. As a result, you get frustrated and angered, and that turns into your desire to kill."

Spells Used:

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Scare Away Those Thugs! (Deniel) - Page 2 Deacy2
    Take Over Forms:

Magic
    Character Sheet
    Decayuss
    Decayuss

The Nephilim

The Nephilim

Moderator- Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- God Of Ishgar- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Rising Star- Guild Master- Legal Guild Ace- H-Rank- S-Rank- A-Rank- Rich- Veteran Level 3- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- X-Mas Event Participant- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Scare Away Those Thugs! (Deniel) - Page 2 Empty Re: Scare Away Those Thugs! (Deniel)

Post by Decayuss 8th May 2014, 4:40 pm

As much as Deniel hated to admit it....this man was right. As a child, he didn't have this problem between choosing good and evil, but once he left Vergil's side and set out on his own that he'd been doing for over a year now, he became confused. He no longer had a person to guide him, but was trying to guide himself. Instead, he had two sides to choose from: whether to simply kill out of satisfaction, or to judge those who were wicked. As a result, he did these jobs to satisfy his need to kill. All because the people on these jobs gave him the thrill to kill, and in a way, they were wicked. And the more Deniel killed, the worse he seemed to get. The more powerful he grew, the worse he seemed to get again.

He grew so powerful on one of his missions, that he killed his mentor without second thoughts. And now here after that, here he as killing people both without second thoughts, and out of anger. "You're.....you're right. That's all I do! I'm just a killer! I'm confused, frustrated, I don't know what to do! So the thrill of killing and battling gets rid of that frustration, but then it just adds up again. Tell me, please...what do I do!?" Deniel fell to his knees immediately, as if bowing to this person. This person was far more wise than Deniel was, and he needed guidance. He no longer had his guidance from Vergil being deceased, and this man might be his savior.

"That is something I cannot do." He merely said, and Deniel stared up at him, surprised. "You must make your own decisions, young on. You must decide your own path. You must control your own power. I can't alter what you are meant to do. You will do what you are meant to do, and I will not interfere. Set out your path, Deniel. Don't fear your power, embrace it. Who knows? Maybe this anger and judgmental attitude is best for you. You must find out yourself."

Deniel slowly raised his head. It was a lot to take in at once....but he felt like he understood to a certain extent. He got back up to his feet like he should be, and nodded at him. "I....I believe I understand. Thank you." Deniel turned to walk out the door. "You are very much welcome." The man simply said, and Deniel hurriedly ran out. He had a client he needed to get to. And this time, he was going to lie about killing them all.

Meanwhile, back at the house, the man grew a giant, malicious smirk on his face. "That was almost too easy." From behind him, the voice of a female came. "Did you do it, dear?" The man turned around to see a woman with blonde hair, a curvaceous figure, and a white dress standing there. The man became enveloped in a black shadow, slowly revealing himself to what he really was.

He had long black hair, palish skin, glowing blood-red eyes, neatly trimmed black facial hair, black gothic looking clothing, a black long-sleeved coat, and another coat tied around his waist. He was Deniel's father, and what Deniel was almost the spitting image of: Diabolos, the Black Devil. Unlike Deniel, though, he had a much more bulky figure both naturally and because of some armor he wore under his clothes. And the woman that stood with him was Ariana, the White Angel. "I sure did, Ariana. I saw him with my own two eyes. He doesn't remember us, like I said before. He's growing in strength, but he's not nearly close enough to defeat us. I nearly vomited seeing my own son so weak!" The Black Devil smashed several objects in the room out of anger, but the woman held his shoulder to stop him from breaking something else. "Now, now, Diabolos, let's be patient. After all, he's far stronger than that arrogant brat he was all of those years ago. Let's let him grow some more, he'll be strong in due time. And when he is...." Diabolos stared down at his own gloved hands. Although gloved, black razor-sharp nails were poking through the finger holes. "I'll kill him myself!" The woman grabbed his chin and forced him to look at her. "WE will kill him." The man smiled, but it seemed more of a smirk and malicious grin than happiness. "Of course we will. Of course."

Back at the place where Deniel met the client, he was busy eating his free meal along with holding the jewels as his reward. He lied about killing the thugs, and said he merely scared them all off. He looked happy eating, but his thoughts were still disturbed. "I guess I'll find my answer someday. I just need to keep searching..."

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Take Over Forms:

Magic
    Character Sheet

Post by Guest 10th May 2014, 9:13 pm

Not all of your posts meet the word requirement, especially the opening post. Please ensure all posts meet their respective requirements, then reply for another review.
    Decayuss
    Decayuss

The Nephilim

The Nephilim

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Decayuss 10th May 2014, 9:46 pm

I'm fairly certain that I check my posts before I post them, and that every post, including the first one, is over 350 words.....If you're not counting small words like "a", "the", and everything else that classify as small words, then I might as well have completed zero jobs.

Take Over Forms:

Magic
    Character Sheet

Post by Guest 10th May 2014, 10:37 pm

Sorry, sir. There were some technical issues when I was using your posts over Word Counters. After a second check, you've not only proven me wrong, but also have your job...

Approved!

Current date/time is 13th May 2024, 10:39 am