Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Link's Pendulum

Link's Pendulum Empty Link's Pendulum

Post by Guest 2nd May 2014, 11:30 pm

Name: Link's Pendulum
    Type: Pendant
    Description:
    Spoiler:
    Strengths:

• Agility: Makes Yukine more agile, and rapidly increases his evasiveness.
    • Sensory: Drastically increases Yukine's visual prowess, and allows him to see what's ahead of him at an extraordinary extent.
    • Inheritance: Reserves the abilities of up to three Regalia under Link's rank (B) after Link's Regalia is unleashed.

Weaknesses:
    • Fragility: If hit; whether physically or through any spell, the Pendulum will break. If Link's Pendulum is broken, it will immediately transport to Yukine's pocket dimension, where it require Link's Cooldown (a Sekki spell) to be magically repaired. Link's abilities cannot be used during this time, nor can the inherited effects unless they are summoned separately.
    • Recoil Damage: The power of Link's Pendulum is realistically one of Yukine's strongest spells in his Regalia prophecy. This Pendulum will deal 10% damage to Yukine each time Link is used in battle.
    • Spell Lock: While Link's Pendulum is active, no spells other than Link and his inherited spells can be activated.
    • Cooldown: If spells are inherited, their cooldowns are increased by 1 each.

Abilities: Link's Pendulum, when worn, can inherit up to three C or D-Ranked Sekki spells, and incorporate them into the respective spell made for Link the Regalia. While the Pendulum is worn, the speed and reaction time of only of the three selected spells is doubled.
    Grizzly
    Grizzly

Planeswalker

Planeswalker

X-Mas Event Participant- Player 
    Lineage : Aspect of Vulcan
    Position : None
    Guild : Guildless
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 135

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Barrier Magic
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Link's Pendulum Empty Re: Link's Pendulum

Post by Grizzly 3rd May 2014, 11:43 am

Complicated.... but sounds good as I look over it. I don't see any direct problems with it or questions I have. This MIGHT change. So please forgive me if I walk back into here after thinking about it more carefully. Have fun with this for now though ^^

Approved.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Lyserg - Grizz - Sinbad

Character

Current date/time is 7th May 2024, 9:27 pm